Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

When Miria told the ghosts to go to their battle positions did she mean for them all to split up ? If so i wonder which of the ghosts will encounter Riful ? And if this being really is Riful can anyone else see the Awakened Beings teaming up with her instead of The Ghosts making them lose what chance they had ?? Becuase i highly dout Riful would think of teaming up with Clare and Miria. She still has a bone to pick ith them XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Riful is not stupid, she would surely first ally with Ghost to kill Priscilla. She knows herself that she is no match for her even on a good day so she would probably ally with Ghosts for the moment and only after they finish with Priscilla she would pick a bone with them.

But that would be only possible if that is really Riful, Chonos said that "thing" is not Riful - but something else similar to her. If that thing is "Riful" she could only be infested with destroyer, and that would be bad because she would attack everyone she see.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i think theyll definitely team up with her but once Priscilla is out of the picture (if they succeed) what are they going to do about Cassandra and Riful? Are the ghosts going to let them leave peacefully? Will Riful go after them ? Will Cassandra attack Riful and drag the ghosts into a battle between two of the strongest Abyssals? Its pretty exciting to think of whats going to happen with all these guys gathering XD

And if Riful is Parasitized and she shreds whatevers next to her i think that the ghosts will probably have to run for it and pray Pirscilla wont tail them

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

The main problem here is that we don't know if that's really Riful.

I think that Yagi is trolling us hard here, that thing will be something so unexpected - I am sure of that.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup i hope we get to see who this Riful Impersonator is XD. Lets hope Yagi gives us a small flashback to where this thing came from :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think that Yagi is trolling us hard here, that thing will be something so unexpected - I am sure of that.
    Yeah it was already said that it is different than Riful, but then what else could it be?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Yeah it was already said that it is different than Riful, but then what else could it be?
    We have like several different theories. Only 11 more days until we finally found out.

But it will be something big, giving the info that we will also get colored page in next chapter.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Something else in this chapter had drawn my attention. When Chronos told Miria that there were nine Awakened, that nine including him and Lars, who had managed to evade Priscilla and gain their distance unscathed, did he mean that there were only those nine left still living or are there other Awakened still attempting to get Priscilla but are getting defeated? Becase if every other Awakened has perished then what is Priscilla doing? Is she calmly waiting for Cassandras arrival ? Because she could effortlessly reach the Awakened and wipe them out.... i bet it has something to do with the Riful thingy. Maybe Riful is infected by the destroyer and because she has appeared Priscilla may be holding herself away from the Awakened so that the Destroyer cant absorb their powers ?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure he meant that only 9 AB's were managed to get alive from there.
    She killed more than half of the min her first stroke.

And that is what I have been wondering too, why is still she standing there when she should be head toward Cassandra?
    I guess we will just have to wait and see...

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Those poor Awakened i feel pretty bad for them. I hope these Nine survivors can help the Ghosts and co. against her even if its just a little help because i really dont want the Awakened to be Fodderized.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And that is what I have been wondering too, why is still she standing there when she should be head toward Cassandra?
    I guess we will just have to wait and see...
    Priscilla is obviously having a tea party while waiting for Cassandra to arrive

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla is obviously having a tea party while waiting for Cassandra to arrive
    Lol. Then Cassandra will arrive and comment how everything tastes like sh*t XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Lol. Then Cassandra will arrive and comment how everything tastes like sh*t XD
    Well Priscilla is just a #2 anyways...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Priscilla is just a #2 anyways...
    Thats what i dont like about Cassy she just like all N1 is high on herself(more apparent once she awakened), Roxanne did not talk like she was better then everyone , in fact the nature of her ability shows that she seen that she lacked power and could see power in other people(sure she developed a sociopathic attachment to them). Really Roxanne was the perfect N1...and due to how she was not surpised at the twins awakening to me means that she knows that the Org dose not care about the humans of this land.......and i think the Org turning a blind eye to what she was doing showed that they seen her as a asset.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Thats what i dont like about Cassy she just like all N1 is high on herself(more apparent once she awakened), Roxanne did not talk like she was better then everyone , in fact the nature of her ability shows that she seen that she lacked power and could see power in other people(sure she developed a sociopathic attachment to them). Really Roxanne was the perfect N1...and due to how she was not surpised at the twins awakening to me means that she knows that the Org dose not care about the humans of this land.......and i think the Org turning a blind eye to what she was doing showed that they seen her as a asset.
    Oh, is that why Roxanne was killed and eaten by Cassandra.

And the Organization doesn't care much about their warriors, just as long as they are obedient. Plus Cassandra only became stuck up after she awakened, she was such a shy girl before. And she didn't even look like a prostitute, unlike Hysteria and Roxanne.

New Reply
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast