Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 132 Chinese scan

Basically it goes like this:
    -Raki, Lars and Chronos had a little chat.
    -Miria intervenes with Ghosts and they form an alliance or something because Lars and Chronos abandon them shortly after.
    -Clare is suprised at Raki, she may be worried or she overheard something.
    -Daae and Rubel follow Cassandra on horses, it appear that they are very close to the city.
    -There is no scene with mysterious women coming out of the forest. Just and image of some awakened who got cut in two and from it came tentacles just like Riful's and they formed a strange face in the end.

No action at all, but at least the plot moved a little. And now the most important question: who's face are those tentacles forming?
    Last edited by Brother Coa; October 29, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmh. Maybe it's my eyes, but I do not see anything resembling Renee -or- Irene anywhere.

There -is- a half human corpse appearing suddenly that seems to be an AB/AO with a form that evolves to be quite close to Riful ... but still hard to say.
    Could be one of the ABs surrounding the area with a similar body type, who got seriously injured by Pris. /shrug. I will have to wait someone's translation ... this Chapter is -very- dialogue heavy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    So a "wandering person" will be in the chapter. It would be understandable if it is Irene. At least more than Renee. Maybe Irene has come back for one final battle against priscilla. But I don't know how strong she is now. Can she still use the Quicksword technique? Or did she just grow back her arm?

Or the figure could be someone else entirely.

And Chronos and Lars speaks with Raki. They probably tell him about Isley's death, but why would he need a backstory on him too?
    Maye Chronos is just reminiscing ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lol wtf was with the random corpse being thrown out of nowhere? Are chronos and co reacting to it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Mmmh. Maybe it's my eyes, but I do not see anything resembling Renee -or- Irene anywhere
    Yeah, I never saw anything of that sort

What bothers me about the chapter is that Miria was the one talking so much. Clare was left in the background and didn't say very much. She seemed surprised about that thing with Raki but other than that she didn't do much in this chapter. I hope that it will become more Clare-centric in the near future. More dialogue, more panells, more character development.
    Quote Quote:
    lol wtf was with the random corpse being thrown out of nowhere? Are chronos and co reacting to it?
    I guess we will need the dialogue to understand it.
    Last edited by Claymore1; October 29, 2012 at 04:30 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well shape the half body took it's the awake form of riful even her face resemble to riful.
    on the other hand miria it's always the center of attention while cleare just show a retarded face and someone maybe Chronus or raki mentioned a someone number one.?! ",

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive seen the scans and i think this is going to be a good chapter. And at the end that strange lower half of a body, i think its definitely Riful. I think its Riful because of the way the tentacles look, they look metallic like Rifuls. And the face at the end had Rifuls hair and it was a young face. And when Helen saw Rifuls "dead" body there was only the upper half of her body.

And who else thought those Awakened Beings on the final page had awesome designs ? I cant wait for their Awakened Forms :3.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klaha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That lower body walking around through the forest was... weird ? This could really be Riful. (I agree on the tentacles, appearance of the shape that's forming and Riful's corpse only being an upper body when found by Helen and Deneve) Sadly, it is definitely not Irene which would have been awesome, but Riful being back would be awesome too Anyways, I'm curious about the whole Raki/Chronos conversation.
    Btw, on page 5 Chronos mentions a No. 2. Priscilla maybe ?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But why would Riful only act now? It has been a while since she "died". She would have regenerated her upper body if she was still alive and she would have feed on others. I don't think it is riful, It might be the new form of priscilla/the destroyer. Or the two beings could have split in two.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klaha View Post
    That lower body walking around through the forest was... weird ? This could really be Riful. (I agree on the tentacles, appearance of the shape that's forming and Riful's corpse only being an upper body when found by Helen and Deneve) Sadly, it is definitely not Irene which would have been awesome, but Riful being back would be awesome too Anyways, I'm curious about the whole Raki/Chronos conversation.
    Btw, on page 5 Chronos mentions a No. 2. Priscilla maybe ?
    I think i actually prefer Riful being back instead of Illena. My reasons for this is because with Riful she may actually make a difference in the battle with the Ghosts and the Destroyer. We know she has a body which cant be cut easily aswell as her vital organs being able to be moved. And shell probably want payback for Priscilla killing Dauf XD. What if she was transforming where Cassandra was ? Maybe if Cassandra is attacked her connection with Priscilla may be stopped ?

And the No.2? Hmm i dont know who they could be talking about but they were also talking about a No.1 Maybe Chronos is talking about Isley and Rigaldo ?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    But why would Riful only act now? It has been a while since she "died". She would have regenerated her upper body if she was still alive and she would have feed on others. I don't think it is riful, It might be the new form of priscilla/the destroyer. Or the two beings could have split in two.
    Yeah thts true but wasnt she running out of Yoki in her battle with Priscilla and didnt have the energy to regenerate ? And dont Awakened need to feed to replenish their nergy and Yoki ? And looking like that i dont think she could feed XD And i think if the two entitys had split in two i think Cassandra would have rgained her free will ^^

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking it could be Rigardo, but I see no reason for Chronos to mention him, since Raki never saw him.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klaha View Post
    I was thinking it could be Rigardo, but I see no reason for Chronos to mention him, since Raki never saw him.
    Maybe hes retelling the story of what happened between Teresa and Priscilla ? And maybe what Raki said to make clare look shocked was that he knew about her past ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yancha's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post

And the No.2? Hmm i dont know who they could be talking about but they were also talking about a No.1 Maybe Chronos is talking about Isley and Rigaldo ?
    Ok, I think I got this. Raki is Isley and Rigaldo love child :O!!!

As for the chapter, it seems interesting. I do hope that the walking corps or whatever is Riful. Somehow I don't think she got a good end. Her death should have been more... I don't know... better? Getting staked by Priscilla just wasn't deserving end for her.

"Reaching for your hand in the middle of the storm, please, not again, don’t run away"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to get the translation! Right now everything is just confusing. And I'm already eagerly waiting for the next chapter which will hopefully reveal who that "person" is.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I to am not convinced, Riful died a long time ago ( I would say that her death was around a month ago, that is around the time when Ghosts travel to Rabona, defeat the Organization and returned ), so why would she only regenerate now? And where did that lower part of body go? Don't tell me that it walked randomly for a month until it accedentaly reached Rabona and then decided to regenerate? XD
    If we return to chapter 99 we could see that Priscilla tear Riful from inside her body, probably meaning that there was nothing left from her to regenerate ( Riful was also heavily wounded to the point where she couldn't regenerate at all, so any kind of serious attack would finish her ). So I heavily doubt that this is Riful, as I noticed Priscilla/Destroyer hybrid use tentacles similar to those that Riful use.

My guess for this kind of event: Priscilla/Destroyer hybrid killed one of the awakened by slicing it in half with their tentacles. Some of the tentacles probably left in it's body and as a result they evolved to some kind of predator ( just like destroyers missiles that evolve in those monsters when they get hold of some living being ) that on level of really strong Awakened One.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I think i actually prefer Riful being back instead of Illena. My reasons for this is because with Riful she may actually make a difference in the battle with the Ghosts and the Destroyer. We know she has a body which cant be cut easily aswell as her vital organs being able to be moved.
    And yet Priscilla killed her in one move, not to mention that Riful herself admitted that she couldn't defeat her no matter what.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

New Reply
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast