Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think they just plan on Attacking her and hope that breaks the hold on her and then they hope in her anger she will attack Prissy

But what i wonder is where did miria get this idea that they are going to fuse
    Hmm probably. But if shes being urged to Rabona against her own will is Cassandra capable of attacking in anger? Because to me it looks like Cassandra's in a kind of trance. And i think if Miria makes Cassandra get close to Priscilla while shes still under her influence would be a big mistake, Cassandra needs to be at least her original self befor she gets near Priscilla so that Priscilla cant do what shes going to do.

I have no idea where Miria got that idea lol. But i bet Rifuls remains create a dent in Mirias Plan. I dont think anythings going to go smoothly for the ghosts now that shes appeared, doeset Riful have a bone to pick with the Ghosts? XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

On the Priscilla/Destroyer situation: it doesn't seem like the Destroyer has been reduced to being just a consciousness within Priscilla. When the latter lands in the middle of the ABs, you can tell it's her. Then a moment later you get these black formless not so Priscilla-like things surrounding her.

Priscilla's body doesn't do that. Then factor in that they distinctly look like the Destroyer's true form, down to the life-sucking ability. It looks like, somehow, the Destroyer managed to hitch a ride inside Priscilla's body. The only logical way that could have happened is if indeed some kind of merging/intermingling process took place. Now, Yagi hasn't bothered explaining said process, and as such I'm letting my brain run with it.

The Destroyer has shown two main abilities: Life-sucking and parasitism/taking over a host. It seems like it was attempting to do the latter, and without any success. The reason I say that is Priscilla still has dominion over her flesh/blood, seeing as she was extracting (albeit very slowly) herself from the Blob. Had the Destroyer managed to take over, I doubt Priscilla would be able to leave intact (think Beth).

On a general note on this fusion thing, I hear about the whole being more than the sum of the parts (?). In this case, the Destroyer and Alicia and Beth. Priscilla has shown that she can demolish an AO or two effortlessly without even using her awakened form. Now this is of course not the same thing as defeating a being with twice the power of an AO. But it at least suggests that in her awakened form she is far beyond an AO, or even someone twice as powerful as an AO.

So is the Destroyer the result of the whole being more than the parts? Or did I have Priscilla pegged wrong? Everyone even in-story seems to implicitly acknowledge that she is stronger, which is why I don't understand how the Destroyer is not being pushed back.

On another note, I loved hearing about Isley, though it's bittersweet seeing this hype when he's no longer around to demonstrate it.
    Last edited by Dark Night; November 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Shiro 2

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm probably. But if shes being urged to Rabona against her own will is Cassandra capable of attacking in anger? Because to me it looks like Cassandra's in a kind of trance. And i think if Miria makes Cassandra get close to Priscilla while shes still under her influence would be a big mistake, Cassandra needs to be at least her original self befor she gets near Priscilla so that Priscilla cant do what shes going to do.

I have no idea where Miria got that idea lol. But i bet Rifuls remains create a dent in Mirias Plan. I dont think anythings going to go smoothly for the ghosts now that shes appeared, doeset Riful have a bone to pick with the Ghosts? XD
    they said they plan on stopping Cassandra before she reachs the holy city.

And yes Riful still has a bone to pick with them , igod i really hope its the real Riful ....but by the use of the word "Remains" i am doubtful
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

they said they plan on stopping Cassandra before she reachs the holy city.

And yes Riful still has a bone to pick with them , igod i really hope its the real Riful ....but by the use of the word "Remains" i am doubtful
    I hope Mirias Plan fails because of Riful XD. I wonder how the ghosts will react to Rifuls presence?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
    On the Priscilla/Destroyer situation: it doesn't seem like the Destroyer has been reduced to being just a consciousness within Priscilla. When the latter lands in the middle of the ABs, you can tell it's her. Then a moment later you get these black formless not so Priscilla-like things surrounding her.

Priscilla's body doesn't do that. Then factor in that they distinctly look like the Destroyer's true form, down to the life-sucking ability. It looks like, somehow, the Destroyer managed to hitch a ride inside Priscilla's body. The only logical way that could have happened is if indeed some kind of merging/intermingling process took place. Now, Yagi hasn't bothered explaining said process, and as such I'm letting my brain run with it.
    I noticed that too. I think in Chapter 130 Priscillas body started blurring too as if the Destroyer took hold if Priscillas body for a while?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought, but what is Priscilla's/Destroyer' body now doing if it was successful in killing majority of AB's that gathered there?
    Chronos said that others managed to get away, don't tell me that she is just standing there now doing nothing.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Just a thought, but what is Priscilla's/Destroyer' body now doing if it was successful in killing majority of AB's that gathered there?
    Chronos said that others managed to get away, don't tell me that she is just standing there now doing nothing.
    That's what I want to know. Like what is going on with her and who's to say that thing won't just merged with Cassandra out in the wilderness while she is on her way instead of waiting for Cassandra to arrive? Was Roxanne's entire body eaten by Cassandra? I would not doubt if that torso was her and Riful's last bit of body parts left. UGH! I hate not knowing!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Maybe the body of priscilla is on a rampage while priscilla and the destroyer fight it out mentally.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my blog review of this chapter: http://anime4review.x10.mx/?p=12

If someone brought Riful back to life then in theory Roxanne could back as well if some of her body is still intact. Ilena could still be alive as Rafaela could have spared her since she knows Ilena can stay hidden by hiding her yoki so the organisation wouldn't find out she left Ilena alive.

Clare has some of Rafaela's memory's so she could remember if Rafaela spared Ilena's life.

Spoiler show

I could also see the twins coming back as I feel they were killed off too quick but if they come back then virtually anyone could.
    Last edited by TimeMask; November 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that dead should stay dead ( or at least those who's deaths were confirmed ).
    And we still have to see if that is indeed Riful or something else, we really don't need zombies in Claymore.

My opinion is that Yagi will made our jaws falling to the floor when Chapter 133 is released.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; November 13, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I think that dead should stay dead ( or at least those who's deaths were confirmed ).
    And we still have to see if that is indeed Riful or something else, we really don't need ombies in Claymore.

My opinion is that Yagi will made our jaws falling to the floor when Chapter 133 is released.
    i agree....i really want to know whats going on

Not going to lie i went back and examined the last page to see if it could have been Roxanne(but its not )

But like said above Cassandra ate ALL of Roxanne(and her head was ate in large chunks ) she she could still be alive inside Cassy and is just hiding her yoki from her. and due to Cassandras large yoki the warriors cant tell the difference....so maybe she will burst out of cassandra....Tho to be honest with this "riful" coming into the picture i am starting to doubt that Roxanne will comeback
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All!!!!!!....been on vacation oh....

Hi TimeMask

ok down to business.......

The Key Line:
    "that's similar to the Abyssal of the West"

A Theory......

We all know Clare had a "faint encounter" with Rafaela,
    also abit of knowledge as well..

Priscilla "merged" with abit of the Destroyer....

as for Riful...."merged" with Luciela????
    well they were both Abyssal of the West/South

just a theory..............

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post

Hi TimeMask

The Key Line:

A Theory......

Maybe all that was left of Luciela went into Riful the same way with clare and Rafaela

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post

Hi TimeMask

The Key Line:

A Theory......

Hi, its been a while. I mostly post on OneManga forum now so I post less on AnimeSuki as people weren't posting much on AnimeSuki and they retired the Claymore section.

I could see Priscilla getting some power from being in the Destroyer as Clare got some from Rafaela.

@Brother Coa as long as its done well I don't mind characters resurrecting like Riful for example. And the twins (Alicia and Beth) didn't get much character development which seemed like a waste.
    Last edited by TimeMask; November 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Hi, its been a while. I mostly post on OneManga forum now so I post less on AnimeSuki as people weren't posting much on AnimeSuki and they retired the Claymore section.

I could see Priscilla getting some power from being in the Destroyer as Clare got some from Rafaela.

@Brother Coa as long as its done well I don't mind characters resurrecting like Riful for example. And the twins (Alicia and Beth) didn't get much character development which seemed like a waste.
    Agreed there is nothing wrong with Reviving the dead...its not like its a perfect science( and with Roxanne , Hysteria , Cassandra we are not even 100% sure if they were really the Original ones.....Dae said "it was absurd from the start to think that those who had died could be conveniently revived to be used as warriors, they are completely different beings merely borrowing their pre death appearance, certain to awaken"

now was Dea just mistaken...because they did have memoreys( roxanne did fully, and Hysteria remembered Rockwell hill(and her death) yet it did not cause her to awaken, she also knows that "its been so long sense i felt the cool wind on my cheeks"

On a side note did anyone else notice that when Roxanne first seen and fought the twins she was not shocked nor surprised to see a warrior seemingly awaken and fight in arms with an unawakend warrior

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Well this thing gives me hope that Ilena is not dead and that she will appear soon to turn the tide of the battle ( I was SO disappointed when the rumor about long hared, one armed women was false... ).

But we don't need super powerful characters back to life to topple the situation, and Riful is one of them.
    I really don't see how could it be Alicia or Beth when they were cut to ribbons by Priscilla. But this thing being the Riful is very possible, but I doubt it's her. No matter, next chapter will prove me wrong or right.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

On a side note did anyone else notice that when Roxanne first seen and fought the twins she was not shocked nor surprised to see a warrior seemingly awaken and fight in arms with an unawakend warrior
    Maybe she wan't surprise because she knew how Organization is working and thus it's not a big deal if they managed to create something like the twins.

-Emperor of Mankind.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast