Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

Maybe Yagi is waiting to give the spotlight to Clare when it comes to actually confronting Priscilla becasue this is the planning stages of the battle and Miria is the Ghosts Leader aswell as Plan Maker so its understandable that shed be getting some more attention lately but i still would like to see Clare a bit more because it feels to me like shes being pushed into a corner and that when we do see her finally get her spotlight time shell be going after Priscilla and not have time to talk about anything that happened to her in the Yoki Mass, aswell as have a conversation with Raki XD, maybe Ygai is doing this intentional because he wants something big to happen during the fight ??

I also wonder how Cassandra will react when she gets near Rabona with Humans there, will she go after them for a snack ??

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I don't know about Miria dying, but I do think that she should get the hell out of the spotlight. It was fine when Clare was gone but now that she is back she needs to take back her rightful place as the main character. And Miria and Deneve should have less of a part. In the last chapter Clare got very few panels while Miria got so many. It was ridiculous. We should have a Clare centered chapter (maybe with Raki in it too). I agree with you on how strange it is that Raki and Clare haven't really spoken. Their reunion was cut short and we never saw what happened after that. I wanted to see Clare's reaction to Raki. It seems that they are being written apart. I suspect that something is going to happen during the battle with Priscilla; something that involves Raki and reveals his relation to priscilla.
    i love how your reasoning for miria to be out of the spot light is so clare can have it (and clare is just as bad if not a worse character then miria ).

But i agree that Mirias death would have had so much meaning if she failed at the Org(her death could have caused the rebellion) and it would show us what happens when you go off half cocked and think you can handle everything yourself....you end up dead...( Hate aside .. Clare and Miria are a lot alike personality wise.....and they are both fools who think they can do everything by themself....clare still thinks she can beat prissy alone she is crazy...and no matter how far up clares ass you are ..... you have to agree .. Prissy is not a person that can be beat alone....(tho the Ghosts lack what it takes to kill her i think..)

God i cant wait to see the warriors and Awakened beings doing combo attacks!....i got a feeling we will be getting a page of one of the ghosts about to be hit fatally (probably Yuma or Tabitha) and they will be saved by a Awakened being.... only a few more days till we get some spoilers !
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    maybe Yagi is doing this intentional because he wants something big to happen during the fight ??
    That is what I am suspecting now. It would make sense really.

Quote Quote:
    i love how your reasoning for miria to be out of the spot light is so clare can have it (and clare is just as bad if not a worse character then miria ).
    Well Clare is the main character, so yeah. And she is probably the best character in the manga besides Teresa (the goddess ). Clare is a better character than the overbearing Miria, and I love them both. It is just that Clare deserves the spotlight more. This arc is centered around her anyways (and priscilla). Miria should have only a small part in it. Like how Naruto should be centered around Naruto and not ever Sasuke.

Quote Quote:
    ( Hate aside .. Clare and Miria are a lot alike personality wise.....and they are both fools who think they can do everything by themself....clare still thinks she can beat prissy alone she is crazy...and no matter how far up clares ass you are ..... you have to agree .. Prissy is not a person that can be beat alone....(tho the Ghosts lack what it takes to kill her i think..)
    They are not even close to the same personality (that is like comparing Cynthia to Galatea -- totally random and irrelevant). And you can't compare the two . Plus Clare knows (now) that she cannot defeat priscilla. Everyone knows that. Clare just lost herself and was going to give up her life to try and destroy priscilla. We all know that Clare cannot kill priscilla on her own (unless she awakened or something), I don't know who would think that.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 26, 2012 at 07:36 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    [God i cant wait to see the warriors and Awakened beings doing combo attacks!....i got a feeling we will be getting a page of one of the ghosts about to be hit fatally (probably Yuma or Tabitha) and they will be saved by a Awakened being.... only a few more days till we get some spoilers !
    Maybe well get a Awakened Being/Ghost duo, remember there are 7 Female Awakened and 7 Ghosts , well it depends if Yuma and Cynthia dont get invovled (god i hope they do fight Yuma needs to shine she had the chance to use all the swords of the fallen warriors in the Hysteria fight and she didnt XD) And then well have Lars and Chronos as their own Duo haha im so excited for 133 !
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; November 26, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Clare is pretty whack, like Mira, in their aspect that they think they can just do the impossible and go after it. This is, however sort of the "Yagi Moral" of this manga though ... that people pure of thought and action are in fact the most righteous people in any situation. My problem though is that you can be the most righteous and justified person in your thoughts and actions, yet still fail or die if the conditions practically demand it. Miria's finishing chapter with the No.1's was complete ridiculousness and many I'm sure many will agree.

But this is Clare's manga regardless. Heck yeah she needs spotlight, but, what I'm really wondering about is Raki and why Yagi has not treated the readers to a bit of common sense. OF course Miria or her fighters would have asked Raki some basic questions on that ship, OF course Clare would have found the time to ask Raki the same sort of questions... so why weren't we at least shown any dialogue at all where Raki intentionally evaded a basic question like "so, what's been going on with you?" or anything?? At least this would make it known that Raki is intentionally dodging his past ... however, even that wouldn't completely make sense if he were trying to dodge it. Why? Because to now, Raki doesn't specifically know about Clare and Priscilla anyway. The worst he would consciously be trying to dodge, is his association with awakened beings, period.

But, even then, why spill all of this to the unknown awakened beings that approached him? LOL.

Also, if Clare picked up Raftela's fighting style, then she probably picked up a bit of Soul Link and she doesn't even know it yet. So when Cassandra rolls around she'll probably have some kind of access to her mind, and it doesn't even matter if she fails to actually link with Cassandra, I am betting that we're just going to be shown this on Clare's part.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That is what I am suspecting now. It would make sense really.
    I do wonder though, if Yagi is waiting for the reveal of him and Priscilla being travel buddies for seven years then how will he do it? Because if Raki even attempts to get near the fight hell either get A) Injured by a stray Awakened attack or B) Eaten XD

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Also, if Clare picked up Raftela's fighting style, then she probably picked up a bit of Soul Link and she doesn't even know it yet. So when Cassandra rolls around she'll probably have some kind of access to her mind, and it doesn't even matter if she fails to actually link with Cassandra, I am betting that we're just going to be shown this on Clare's part.
    Maybe shell not have the ability to Soul link, but her new fighting style will definitely give her an advantage with Cassandra's Dust Eater, so if Cassandra appears behind her and attacks her shell be able to react in time to dodge/deflect it. Maybe Jeans wedge has been removed ?? and that if it has been removed and Clare is able to Awaken plus use a form of Soul Link maybe shell get to Awaken fully and control it by synchronizing with someone else ??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare beating Priscilla alone? maybe in some fan fiction but in Claymore itself?
    She is strong, during this past 7 years she became mega strong ( Ilena's right arm, 7 years of training and now Rafaela's memories ), I can safely say taht she can beat the s*** out of every Claymore alive - even Miria. But Priscilla is something else, she is on totally different level and the diffidence is not like haven and earth - it's more like Pluto and Sun. Worse, it seems that there is a chance that Priscilla will get more power if Cassandra is successful into merging with her ( Miria's theory so far, but still... ). Adn when that happens it's not just game over for Claymores - but for entire world because i doubt that even DoD's would be able to beat that monster.

Only two ways that Clare can beat her:
    1 - s***load of luck ( She stabs her where she is vulnerable and Priscilla dies, or she turn back into crying, scared little girl and then Clare kills her, or at sacrifice of almost all of Ghosts and AB's the wounded Priscilla MAY be wounded enough for someone to finish her off ) - quite possible that this will be the case.
    2 - Clare awaken ( nobody mentioned this so far but what if by her awakening with Teresa's flesh inside her Clare release Teresa's power that Teresa would gain trough her own awakening? That would lbe a twist ) - less possible but still on the table.

All in all - they have no real chance in defeating her. Not in a million years.
    Note for next chapter: If that turns our to be Riful, and that she is indeed alive, I expect to see Ilena's return and Teresa's resurrection until the end of manga.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I didn't even think about the soul link part. She might even be able to link with priscilla somehow (they were in the blob together for a long time). She could totally screw with priscilla during the fight to get the advantage.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

We still need to know why Rafaela told Clare shes making a big mistake, i wonder when that will come out ??

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    We still need to know why Rafaela told Clare shes making a big mistake, i wonder when that will come out ??
    It has something to do with Priscilla I just know it.
    I think that Rubel knows something too, he and Rafaela were constantly together before she went to kill her sister off.
    And seeing how Rafaela knew some things she shouldn't knew I can only guess that Rubel is somehow involved in this.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    It has something to do with Priscilla I just know it.
    I think that Rubel knows something too, he and Rafaela were constantly together before she went to kill her sister off.
    And seeing how Rafaela knew some things she shouldn't knew I can only guess that Rubel is somehow involved in this.
    What if the mistake is Killing Priscilla ? Because considering Rubel was a spy in the Org and knew about her existence and how dangerous she is, maybe the Mainland might want to invade the island but cant because Rubel told them about her? And with her gone they might invade?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about that, if Rafaela did told her that she wouldn't try to kill her at all.
    And she did mention to Helen and Deneve something about "last duty". Whatever it is we won't know for at least a little while.

On Priscilla theme, I know a Claymore who would stand a chance to defeat her:

Spoiler show

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just assumed the "last duty" thing was to stop priscilla.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    On Priscilla theme, I know a Claymore who would stand a chance to defeat her:

Spoiler show
    Cool pic, who is that ?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Yeah i think thats what it was, wasnt that when she encountered Priscilla during the Destroyers rampage ?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps, but I am not sure after all that "you are making one big mistake" stuff. Rafaela could mean a lot of stuff by that, and i am sure she was referring to Priscilla in some way. But I am afraid that these are one of those things that we will find out when the mange reach it's finale.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Cool pic, who is that ?
    Servant Saber from Fate series. AKA King Arthur.
    A little demonstration of her power:

Spoiler show

-Emperor of Mankind.

New Reply
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast