Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Perhaps, but I am not sure after all that "you are making one big mistake" stuff. Rafaela could mean a lot of stuff by that, and i am sure she was referring to Priscilla in some way. But I am afraid that these are one of those things that we will find out when the mange reach it's finale.

Servant Saber from Fate series. AKA King Arthur.
    A little demonstration of her power:

Spoiler show
    Shes pretty cool !

And i dont want the Manga to reach its Finale

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Shes pretty cool !
    I know, she would tear Priscilla a new one. Even more she is not a Claymore.

Quote Quote:
    And i don't want the Manga to reach its Finale
    All good things must come to an end, Claymore wil lend one day - it's inevitable.
    But I don't want it to end now, I want to see Mainland before that.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

All good things must come to an end, Claymore wil lend one day - it's inevitable.
    Yup, hopefully Yagi might do a spinoff ?? I at least want to see the Ghosts reaction to seeing a fully powered Awakened Asrakam charging at them XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, she would tear Priscilla a new one. Even more she is not a Claymore.

Claymore is far from over....still got 2 years i would say (thats only 24 chapters so maybe longer )

i got to thinking......Rubel is not a nice person....what makes i think that the other side(rubels side) and the DoD are good? what if they to eat humans? what if they to have no care at all for life beside that of there own people? so i think it may be that the Org is needed if they are gone then the island and its people are in danger from the other side? and maybe Rubel told them about prissy and thats why they are not attacking? ...

Side note- why is Rubel going with Dae he already knows about prissy what will he gain by going to see her now?.....and what dose dae got planned.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, hopefully Yagi might do a spinoff ?? I at least want to see the Ghosts reaction to seeing a fully powered Awakened Asrakam charging at them XD
    Well it was said that awakened beings were superior to the DoDs so the ghosts would be able to handle it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Claymore is far from over....still got 2 years i would say (thats only 24 chapters so maybe longer )
    It will be more than that, maybe Yagi wanted to keep Claymore short originally but now I hope that he also see what he could do with Mainland.
    I bet that before this battle is over we will see some reaction from mainland factions, no way that he Organization's superiors would let it's top secret weapon to go wild like that.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Well it was said that awakened beings were superior to the DoDs so the ghosts would be able to handle it.
    Even so, there are only 7 ghosts and there may be as many as thousands of DoD's on the Mainland...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We still need to know why Rafaela told Clare shes making a big mistake, i wonder when that will come out ??
    I can't believe I forgot about this.

What if Clare and Priscilla are siblings? And even after Clare found out about it, she still wants to kill Priscilla to end her suffering and, in a way, avenge Teresa.

I don't know...hard to believe but still would be pretty cool.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

whether or not awakened are stronger than dod is debatable. there are just so many unknown factors to them. though i think that some stand above the others, just like how the claymores work. think of it this way. from that severed head and ragged torso the organization had kept alive all these years, they created the likes of abyssal ones, priscilla, teresa, and, indirectly, the Destroyer. just form tiny shards of theri being..... that is kinda a scary thought.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cichol View Post
    I can't believe I forgot about this.

What if Clare and Priscilla are siblings? And even after Clare found out about it, she still wants to kill Priscilla to end her suffering and, in a way, avenge Teresa.

I don't know...hard to believe but still would be pretty cool.
    The mistake rafhaela was talking about I guest it about taking vengeance against Priscilla after all she was carrying a order from the organization it the same went cleare
    Took the role of killing her best friend even went the two of then we're supported at times of pain went the order was give she slaughter like it was a yoma with not guilty on her heart or weigh on her consciene and shes not the only one. Other point miria taking revenge against the organization for a mere awakening being but as we -
    have seen so far she feel not guilty by killing some others awakening being and what I hate the most it that they destroy the organization but they continue to use there
    uniform I mean it they hate so much the organization to the point of destroyed why continue to use there uniform with represent the organization.? !.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    Its Possible but dont Asrakam get stronger as they age and Awakened stay the same in strength n matte how much time passes?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Its Possible but dont Asrakam get stronger as they age and Awakened stay the same in strength n matte how much time passes?
    Just thought of something what if its Roxanne? maybe Rifuls remains were used to revive her? maybe :3

Roxanne is different from the other revived ones....memory for example
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Just thought of something what if its Roxanne? maybe Rifuls remains were used to revive her? maybe :3

Roxanne is different from the other revived ones....memory for example
    Naw i dont think its Roxanne, i actually think Roxanne is truly dead now i mean look at her face when Cassandra goes to devour her: she looked like shed given up XD.

Ive also been thinking about Roxannes memory too all she talked about during her time Resurrected was Cassandra and nothing else. I know she had a strange obsession with her but it makes me think that seeing Cassandra made her remeber only the things about her ??

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naw i dont think its Roxanne, i actually think Roxanne is truly dead now i mean look at her face when Cassandra goes to devour her: she looked like shed given up XD.

Ive also been thinking about Roxannes memory too all she talked about during her time Resurrected was Cassandra and nothing else. I know she had a strange obsession with her but it makes me think that seeing Cassandra made her remeber only the things about her ??
    she was also aware that they were "revived ones"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

she was also aware that they were "revived ones"
    Yeah, but she did remeber she killed Cassadra so she probably put two and two together and came to the conclusion that the Org resurrected them ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that is mostly true. however so long as they do not awaken, the claymore grow stronger and stronger as well.
    there are other factors one should consider. the fact that such powerful creatures as abbyssal ones, priscilla, and the destroyer are made from those two captive, life support asrakam is somewhat unnerving. also, these creatures are born with these same powers it seems. i would bet that they would be more efficient with their abilities than awakened would be.
    i think the biggest question is whether or not the asrakam are sapient creatures. having inteligence would make it ever more difficult to defeat them. not to mention what exactly is their stature in the war? are they just weapons, or are they in fact the ones who are in control?
    obviously they are not effective enough that they could take over.

New Reply
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast