Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    that is mostly true. however so long as they do not awaken, the claymore grow stronger and stronger as well.
    there are other factors one should consider. the fact that such powerful creatures as abbyssal ones, priscilla, and the destroyer are made from those two captive, life support asrakam is somewhat unnerving. also, these creatures are born with these same powers it seems. i would bet that they would be more efficient with their abilities than awakened would be.
    i think the biggest question is whether or not the asrakam are sapient creatures. having inteligence would make it ever more difficult to defeat them. not to mention what exactly is their stature in the war? are they just weapons, or are they in fact the ones who are in control?
    obviously they are not effective enough that they could take over.
    Hmm i think the Asarakam will probaby be mindless beasts when they are Awakened but when they are in that Humanoid Form they may be intelligent

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    We still need to know why Rafaela told Clare shes making a big mistake, i wonder when that will come out ??
    I'd speculate it will happen shortly after whatever Yagi is foreshadowing with Raki actually happens (or at least starts to happen, big difference in all likelyhood). I'm really looking forward to the revelation, whatever it is. As if anyone couldn't guess based on me being a Clare/Raphaela fanboy.

Anyways we've already gotten hints that it is upcoming since only a few chapters ago Clare started using Raphaela's fighting style... so my guess is more combat and something personal (Raki) will trigger the revelation.

-----

Seperate note rated Ch 5 out of 10 not since it was bad vs recent chapters but since it was imho below average vs earlier in the series. Compared to recent chapters it was at least average however I refuse to rate chapters based on the last few chapters. Instead I will always rate them based compared to all the chapters... so don't think I'm hating, more like I've been disillusioned by recent chapters but getting my fanhood slowly back
    Last edited by Ryus; November 27, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, compared to the early chapters, these last few are total crap. No nuance, no hidden message (no we all get it, the no-name AB told Raki that he might be "strongest sword" due to the fact of him/Priscilla and that's why Priscilla unleashed attacks at the ABs very far away... yes WE ALL GET THAT NOW, EVERYONE GETS THAT!!1) The claymores suck arse right now. They have nothing interesting to say- and that is on the heels of their ridiculous victory at Org HQ.

Right now the manga is basically ridiculous. Yagi better show some game face to at least try to get us back in it.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

either he slashes some claymores soon, or we're basically looking at Hello Kitty. He's already damaged this plot with Miria still around.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    well, compared to the early chapters, these last few are total crap. No nuance, no hidden message (no we all get it, the no-name AB told Raki that he might be "strongest sword" due to the fact of him/Priscilla and that's why Priscilla unleashed attacks at the ABs very far away... yes WE ALL GET THAT NOW, EVERYONE GETS THAT!!1) The claymores suck arse right now. They have nothing interesting to say- and that is on the heels of their ridiculous victory at Org HQ.

Right now the manga is basically ridiculous. Yagi better show some game face to at least try to get us back in it.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

either he slashes some claymores soon, or we're basically looking at Hello Kitty. He's already damaged this plot with Miria still around.
    When he first brought Miria back, I assumed it was so he could kill off others later.... and as such I thought it was a wonderful thing. Now I just wish she had died, since what he's done with her character is a fate worse than death. He made the most amazingly brilliant leader into a fool who's only attribute is luck... via plot shield. Seriously it degrades all her previous acoplishments to being just fools luck, who's loved by her troops only since she secretly cares about them... blah blah blah.

Seriouly at this rate I'd have even prefered Miria to have died and Tabitha to take her place, just so we could have some good characterization going on. Though I would have greatly prefered Tabitha dying saving Miria, from Hysteria by sacrificing herself to prevent Hysteria killing Miria thus giving Miria the chance to kill Hysteria. Then have Miria look up and see most of the warriors dead and have Miria freak out that she failed again but on a scale even worse than at Pieta. That was what I was thinking Yagi was going for, and have Miria awaken her body but not her mind in the resulting choas, like Clare did but more complete, thus saving the day. I was also thinking Roxanne would beat Cassandra and inflitrate the ghosts to study them to learn whom to bubby up to but betray them later in some epic moment... but nope we just got da powerz of sistahood awesum ness wins day via plot shield bs.

Anyways at least this chapter had some ambaguity to it with the just what will happen to Raki plot angle... but Miria spoke too much and Clare was out of character not ready to explode in anger and kill the ABs for even getting close to Raki. I mean really... that is just so out of character its not even funny, since when did Clare listen or follow anyone when Raki was involved? Sigh... below average is where I sit here with this chapter since it had some foreshadowing of something ambigious but every why the ghosts acted seemed forgein to them to the point I got really annoyed. I mean really Clate is back but Miria is still the main character.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow....so much Miria hate....

Your points stand guys, maybe it would have been better if Miria died at Organization HQ while killing Hysteria. But maybe Yagi has some other plans in future for all Ghosts.

And besides, if not like that all of them will survive the final battle. I wouldn't be surprised if only Clare and Raki survive in the end all everybody else die at the hands of Priscilla.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's true that the fact there wasn't a single casualty among the warriors (even the lesser ones made it!) during the rebellion did hurt the credibility of the whole thing. Compared with the slaughter of Pieta, not a single victim, even as collateral damage, with 3 Abyssal-level AOs was pushing it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

November 28th ... Wonder when the first (likely fake) spoilers will start to arrive...

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

We will have some spoilers in day or two at least.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    We will have some spoilers in day or two at least.
    hopefully we get spoilers today and Chinese tomorrow?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Only two more days to go im looking forward to the colour page !

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    hopefully we get spoilers today and Chinese tomorrow?
    You have quite large expectations brother, I don't expect anything before 29'th or 30'th November.
    But I to hoep they will surprise us this month.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You have quite large expectations brother, I don't expect anything before 29'th or 30'th November.
    But I to hoep they will surprise us this month.
    last months Chinese was released on the 29th was it not?

i cant wait till we find out what that thing really is !
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

It was actually released on 30'th of October.;

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It was actually released on 30'th of October.;
    ahh well then i guess we will have to wait till the 30th...but october had 31 days....november only has 30...so we could get it tomorrow

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Gosh, I hope this thing of the strongest sword will be something not so important at the end, because the way that Yagi portrayed Clare in this chapter is like she was just a character to justify that Miria and the other are more relevant in the story. IMO at this point of the story, the incredible story that begun about Teresa and Clare is far away, well I feel that something is missing.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast