Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

@ littleangel

i hope you're right. i could not accept a super warrior raki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I've repeated the same sentence in the next to last bubble on page 31. Sorry. I'll correct it (as in re-upload whole chapter) once I re-check everything and do some minor editing (like adding biri/gishi and some other onomatopoeia that aren't too hard to add). For now here's the corrected page:

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror
    I remember shiek in animesuki when he was still this brat aimlessly insulting other people. But times have changed and he's now able to eloquently express his ideas in a consise ways. However some things remain the same: he still uses their instead of they're.
    Heeey, I resent that -- I labelled myself "goody two shoes" back then, for goodness sake....if anything, It was then I slowly stated toughening up because of problems with stupid authority, both off and online. I was all too happy to change my nickname to "thread hijacker" when a mod called me that, and the name stuck.

===

In any case, thank you for posting the English scan Gooral .

Nothing really changed reading the scan....I'm still weary about this chapter making Isley out to look genuinely noble -- perhaps he truly became that way after his campaign and began settling down with his new family, but beforehand? selling out Rigardo and his men? the massacres in the North? I can understand them trying to "rationalize" his behavior because of the Awakening, but I don't know....feels too late to suddenly start making Isley look heroic.

Of course, lest we forget....Chrono's words are nobody's but his own -- it's easy to look at each chapter with the idea that every character is always telling the truth, becoming Yagi's mouthpiece etc...as ever, take what we see and hear with a grain of salt.

His words on Priscilla are equally weird (his choice of words like "ressurection" for instance), like her needing the AB's power, though perhaps I'm not interpreting it right.

As for Miria...what makes her feel that Cassandra is "will-less and sense-less"? What exactly is her state of mind right now?

Becoming "the strongest blade against her"....well, that sort of goes without saying -- Raki indeed has a very strong chance of getting through to her, more so then Claire or any of the others. Of course, we'll have to see how that actually plays out.

Kind of a cheap taunt from Miria -- perhaps it's a matter of perspective, but I find it hard to believe that the average warrior's lives are somehow any better then the average Awakened.

Claire's concern for Raki when the AB's left was adorable =3

I've gotten more of an impression that the monster in the end is not Riful -- her face definitely resembles her, not to mention the bottom torso...it's difficult to really say at this point since Yagi is definitely messing with us XD. I'm inclined to believe however it's not her, but a totally new character that well resembles her.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Do we know what direction the "Rifuls Remains" are coming from?
    No clue. But she might have been coming from the same direction as Cassandra considering that Chronos was looking in the same direction as Tabatha when she sensed Cassandras Location.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Nothing really changed reading the scan....I'm still weary about this chapter making Isley out to look genuinely noble -- perhaps he truly became that way after his campaign and began settling down with his new family, but beforehand? selling out Rigardo and his men? the massacres in the North? I can understand them trying to "rationalize" his behavior because of the Awakening, but I don't know....feels too late to suddenly start making Isley look heroic.
    This makes me remember how through logic I tried to proof that Riful is stronger than Isley, which is something I posted in this forum but too lazy to find. Anyway, Isley although wanted to get rid of all those ABs, he himself didn't want to die so if he sent them at that time at the Organization for him and Rigardo for example to go after Riful, he would fail, because Riful based on her technique she has the upper hand plus although Rigardo is fast, Riful is faster as we have seen when she teleported in front of Galatea, Clare and Jean to somewhere else. So Priscilla gave him the solution as he can get rid of all of those ABs and be sure to survive Riful's ambush when he finishes with Lucilla. But I wonder why he didn't return to the Organization after he awakened?? Wouldn't that be the Organization's success?? An AB that is loyal and still think of humans after awakening?? Riful was selfish at the end and although she cared about others, she couldn't see humans as somethings of importance as if she was once a human.

The other thing I find strange, is that Miria stopped them from insisting an answer from Raki! Because if he answered, wouldn't this change Miria's plan into using Raki to manipulate Priscilla into falling into one of her traps?? But this will make a conflict with Clare and maybe this is what she wanted to prevent.

Quote Quote:
    It would be an interesting twist if it turned out that the Fab 7 would stop Cassandra from merging with Priscilla only to let quasi-Riful slip by them and end the deadlock. They wouldn't see that coming, especially if q-Riful would still have her cloaking ability (to a degree).
    Very interesting I must say.. If Yagi does this, Claymore will be back the way it was where nothing really goes as planned and the worst occurs and they must survive that if they can! That would make a new North massacre but this time it will be the Holy city's massacre.

What I think will happen is that the ghosts will go after Cassandra while the 9 ABs will go after Riful, and since Priscilla and the Destroyer got their hands full with the other ABs, I think they would have some time to pull something off.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    Do we know what22Rifuls Remains" are coming from?
    BTW about the direction thing, GEG tired to get it right, but it's not 100% positive as she said that "Riful" came from the East not the West!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To others who have suggested the idea.....the canon idea of this AB being Riful's child is too far-out to be true -- if such a thing were actually possible, then it changes everything. I've already gone into this way back when (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=642), and I do believe Awakened could have children (certainly more likely then hybrids), but really...

Riful spent so much time trying to find help -- if she could actually make babies, it would be a win-win situation for her in so many ways, as I went into...so the question becomes, if she could make babies in the first place, why did she spent so much time with Raciella then? Forget Raciella and looking for a powerful manipulator to wake her up....she would have to focus on raising this child as best she could which would be her primary focus, and not have as many risks or variables like Raciella would have.

This Awakened being Riful's child is too random and has incredible implications -- more so then the immediate situation, it forces us to relook at everything in a new way, and considering the greater likelihood of it being something like Riful magically surviving, her infected corpse coming back, or something...I agree with that more.

Though if it really is Riful's child....hmmm, maybe my RakixPriscilla fantasies aren't totally squashed after all XD.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    To others who have suggested the idea.....the canon idea of this AB being Riful's child is too far-out to be true -- if such a thing were actually possible, then it changes everything. I've already gone into this way back when (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=642), and I do believe Awakened could have children (certainly more likely then hybrids), but really...

Riful spent so much time trying to find help -- if she could actually make babies, it would be a win-win situation for her in so many ways, as I went into...so the question becomes, if she could make babies in the first place, why did she spent so much time with Raciella then? Forget Raciella and looking for a powerful manipulator to wake her up....she would have to focus on raising this child as best she could which would be her primary focus, and not have as many risks or variables like Raciella would have.

This Awakened being Riful's child is too random and has incredible implications -- more so then the immediate situation, it forces us to relook at everything in a new way, and considering the greater likelihood of it being something like Riful magically surviving, her infected corpse coming back, or something...I agree with that more.

Though if it really is Riful's child....hmmm, maybe my RakixPriscilla fantasies aren't totally squashed after all XD.
    actually i do have a few theories. think the most likely is that she did indeed survive priscilla through cleverness. looking back, remember that sociopathic murderer claymoe clare foought? so long ago though it was. she actually drew a large portion of her vital area and essence to the opposite side of her body. it could be this is what riful did to survive, pulling her mind and vitals to the lowest portion of her body. though why i took so long to regenerate i do not know, nor why she is legs as i a mrather certain the legs were torn asunder.

my own personal theory is that it has something to do with the destroyer, more accurrately clare. anyone else find it suspicious when the second time she escape she was cut open like that, but the first time she was not? or how she took near immediate control over the mass?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

then again she was the claymore who turned her head back around when an awakened turned her into an owl pretty much. however it does prove that as a possiblity.

actually i do like certain, inor hints that our dear author threw in. yoma being parasites? hinted in the very first chapter.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn it just who or what is it at the end of the chapter. I mean the chapter just came out and I already want the next one "haven't felt like that for months"! But I wonder if it really is Riful like others have mentioned at the time of her now supposed death she was missing a leg.

Others have commented that Riful could have moved her organs to her lower half and slowly began to regenerate and this to me seems plausible.

I mean after all an Abyss Feeder ate a quarter of her head and she just kinda laughed it off and Helen said the upper half of Riful's body had no Yoki coming form it. That brings up yet another question do dead awakened beings or warriors have any traces of Yoki left in the body after death?
    Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; November 02, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post

Maybe Births by awakened beings could be rare ?....and really its not in a Awakened beings nature to want to have a child so i doubt many have tryed

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
    Damn it just who or what is it at the end of the chapter. I mean the chapter just came out and I already want the next one "haven't felt like that for months"! But I wonder if it really is Riful like others have mentioned at the time of her now supposed death she was missing a leg.

Others have commented that Riful could have moved her organs to her lower half and slowly began to regenerate and this to me seems plausible.

I mean after all an Abyss Feeder ate a quarter of her head and she just kinda laughed it off and Helen said the upper half of Riful's body had no Yoki. That brings up yet another question do dead awakened beings or warriors have any traces of Yoki left in the body after death?
    What if the piece duph had was deviod of yoki dose not mean that Riful was dead(tho her yoki completely disappearing ntil now can be explained by her ability
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Gernot has just published his translation. You know what to do ;P: http://mangahelpers.com/t/gernot/releases/36202

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Becoming "the strongest blade against her"....well, that sort of goes without saying -- Raki indeed has a very strong chance of getting through to her, more so then Claire or any of the others. Of course, we'll have to see how that actually plays out.
    Yeah I actually thought that it was interesting that Chronos said it. So I take it that her knew that Raki was traveling with Priscilla then. But unless he already knew that how could he have figured it out from their conversation?

Quote Quote:
    Claire's concern for Raki when the AB's left was adorable =3
    I know, it was so good to see Clare show some emotions towards Raki

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Chronus words really state it not riful something similar so yes it can be a resurrected trough manipulation same is casandra and yes could be Priscilla work.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Yeah I actually thought that it was interesting that Chronos said it. So I take it that her knew that Raki was traveling with Priscilla then. But unless he already knew that how could he have figured it out from their conversation?
    Based on Gernot's translation, it seems that he used logic to figure it out. After all, logic is mans greatest weapon. Plus he didn't answer him and his expression turned to the worst so this was a yes to him.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

BTW I really have to thank you Ancy or the mod who made the poll out of 10 because the options are better now and the result is more precise.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Tell me about it -- in general, I'm curious how much Chronos and Lars know considering they clearly weren't one of Isley's soldiers. He acted like he didn't know Priscilla at all, but that little bit at the end, which the soldiers super-hearing should have heard (but for story sake, they probably didn't), makes it sound like he's knowing more then he lets on.

Quote Quote:
    I know, it was so good to see Clare show some emotions towards Raki
    I'm surprised the reunion of all things wasn't more delved into -- I know ambiguity is Yagi's thing, but the reunion?

In any case though, I'm curious at evaluating Claire's behavior after this, now that Raki is back in her life -- I feel she will be far less reckless, impulsive and generally the things that make her more, well, Claire; if nothing else, she'll be more rational.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, awakening is a battle between the warrior's human will vs the yoma influence. Most awakenings cause the human will gets dominated by the yoma portion of their makeup (like a fusion of human/yoma on a genetic level but yoma genes in control). There can be exceptions. It appears Isley may be one, and the reborned Riful may be another.

The death of AO Riful may have allowed the dormant old human self to take over and still retain all the biological capabilities of the old Riful. That's my theory anyways.

I wonder if Isley ever really ate any human organs. Even when he was on the run from the AEs, while in town, he did not appear to be feasting to replenish youki. But judging from Pris, may be they can exist indefinitely without resorting eating human organs and it's merely an urge and not a necessity.

New Reply
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast