Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    It looks like Riful sth (in appearance) . but Chronos felt it's sth else~~

----------------------------

Chronos told Raki Isley 's story, also the fact that he is the last one among all male warrior to awake (on his own will)

Miria Suggests to Cooperate with the ABs(only 9 of them left, 2male + 7 female) to stop Cassy first.

Rest remains the same as I wrote under the acct Mjrpwt.

This chapter is even more conversation heavy than the previous ones that might bored some fans, but at least looks interesting to me in last few pages.

Thanks for the update and clarification Gene!
    Really looking forward to read the chapter! :3

If it looks like Riful and Chronos felt it was something else
    Then maybe it is just like Ryus said
    Infected Destroyer spawns! lol Zombie Riful, faked her death and got infected, now coming to help her new BFF the Destroyer lol
    or
    it's a new character (doubt it is a dragonkin since their "unawaken" form is not human at all)

With the remaining ABs and the ghosts they do have a chance against Casssandra, but how would they stop the Destroyer Priscilla from pursuing the ABs for their life force. Moreover, I thought the ABs operated independently, unless Chronos is their leader now only conversing with him may not convince the others ABs that are fighting the Destroyer Priscilla right now to join them to stop Cassandra first. Interesting development never the less.

Have to wait until the chapter comes out to comment more! :3 I'm excited now!
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not say my "theory" is correct yet... its a kinda derp idea but if done well could have potential (stress could)... but right now its just speculation based on possible bad info and Yagis habits.

Not sure how I feel about zombie Riful ATM... at least she's not years out of the story and reasonably stronger (~Cassandra level so shed be a nice counter to Cassandra if true) but at the same time her head was pierced by Priscilla and she was long dead before any infection could have taken place (does that make her extra zombie :P ). She was cool due to her personality and form... not sure how a hellcat would modify that look or if Yagi would do it...

Then again she was brought up, so clearly she's involved some how be it through Renee, hellcats, some past history with Chronos, etc...

I usually like wordy chapters so my hopes are a bit higher now... hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So the name of the chapter is 彷徨える者 'wandering person' sounds interesting
    the title is showing on Tss so it will probably be released around tomorrow
    Last edited by claremore; October 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klaha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really looking forward to reading the chapter. Can't wait to hear more about Isley, though I don't quite understand why Chronos would tell Raki Isley's story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klaha View Post
    I'm really looking forward to reading the chapter. Can't wait to hear more about Isley, though I don't quite understand why Chronos would tell Raki Isley's story.
    Does Raki know Isley is dead ? Maybe Chronos will tell Raki Isley died and then hell probably tell him some stuff about him :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Does Raki know Isley is dead ? Maybe Chronos will tell Raki Isley died and then hell probably tell him some stuff about him :3
    i dont think raki is aware of his death

And yeah i am really hoping its Irene i always stood by saying she was alive and that she escaped from her death
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i dont think raki is aware of his death

And yeah i am really hoping its Irene i always stood by saying she was alive and that she escaped from her death
    It would be nice to see her alive again but i think it would spoil her character for her to appear and be shown weaker than Miria. I can accept Clare surpassing Illena a bit but not Miria lol

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the misterious figure is Irene.
    I have always believed that she was alive and that would come back for help Clare in her fight with Priscilla.
    I thought this because otherwise we would see her body, her death.
    In the truth I thought that she would appear in the battles with the other awakened beings, but that because I have not understood (the english in not my first language) about the fact that Priscilla would appear (I thought that the one who would appear would be Teresa).

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be nice to see her alive again but i think it would spoil her character for her to appear and be shown weaker than Miria. I can accept Clare surpassing Illena a bit but not Miria lol
    Well maybe in the 7 years she has trained her arm to use yoki...or the arm she regenerated was in fact a "warriors" arm and not a human one
    Yeah i think she will finally confront Prissy...and if Irenes arm works as before then her QS should surpass Clares
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well maybe in the 7 years she has trained her arm to use yoki...or the arm she regenerated was in fact a "warriors" arm and not a human one
    Yeah i think she will finally confront Prissy...and if Irenes arm works as before then her QS should surpass Clares
    I think so too, and it would be interesting to see Priscillas Reaction once she gets released from the Destroyer and sees Illena. And i think even if Illena's arm is the strength of a Humans withoiut the use of Yoki it will definitely be stronger when Yoki is used ^^

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think so too, and it would be interesting to see Priscillas Reaction once she gets released from the Destroyer and sees Illena. And i think even if Illena's arm is the strength of a Humans withoiut the use of Yoki it will definitely be stronger when Yoki is used ^^
    Even Teresa praised Irenes skills(tho she was saying they improved from last time) Did Irene not say that Clares QS will never be as strong/fast/good as Irenes

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Teresa praised Irenes skills(tho she was saying they improved from last time) Did Irene not say that Clares QS will never be as strong/fast/good as Irenes
    Without her arm Illena told Clare she could never master the Quicksword but when she gave her her arm she said that Clare's abilities while using the technique would be half of theirs ^^. I wouldnt mind seeing Illenas and the ghosts fight against Cassandra long with Awakened beings this chap ^^

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Without her arm Illena told Clare she could never master the Quicksword but when she gave her her arm she said that Clare's abilities while using the technique would be half of theirs ^^. I wouldnt mind seeing Illenas and the ghosts fight against Cassandra long with Awakened beings this chap ^^
    For the record, Irene has been notoriously terrible at predicting people's level of power

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
    For the record, Irene has been notoriously terrible at predicting people's level of power
    Hmm i dont think Illena was that bad at predicting someones power levels. With Teresa even if she didnt know what her true powers where she say that no matter how big a group they went after her with they would have had no chance of defeating her. And she knew that with Priscilla she would eventually surpass Teresa and she gave up the No.2 position just by watching her fight. I think she was good at determining power levels of others around her

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So a "wandering person" will be in the chapter. It would be understandable if it is Irene. At least more than Renee. Maybe Irene has come back for one final battle against priscilla. But I don't know how strong she is now. Can she still use the Quicksword technique? Or did she just grow back her arm?

Or the figure could be someone else entirely.

And Chronos and Lars speaks with Raki. They probably tell him about Isley's death, but why would he need a backstory on him too?

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast