Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

is no one curious why rubel is smiling like an idiot...what does he have up his sleeve?

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When isn't Rubel smiling like an idiot? Whatever he's got tucked up his sleeve, he should be sharing - puff, puff, pass....

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
    When isn't Rubel smiling like an idiot? Whatever he's got tucked up his sleeve, he should be sharing - puff, puff, pass....
    right...but he is definitely going along with the ruse to the very end...even knowing the ghost could expose him.

i know it's just hope...but hopefully he called in for reinforcements...DoDs(please...yagi...please).

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    he should be sharing - puff, puff, pass....
    shhhhh...lol

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    right...but he is definitely going along with the ruse to the very end...even knowing the ghost could expose him.

i know it's just hope...but hopefully he called in for reinforcements...DoDs(please...yagi...please).
    Now that would be a twist...
    That Rubel called DoD's to the party and that surviving Organization men also called for help from the Mainland. And that all of them came to Rabona to watch the show...

And tell me you didn't notice that Rubel is actually smiling trough the entire manga, the only times he didn't smile is when he was surprised ( like the chapter where Miria returned from the dead, I can swear that he smiled even harder when he saw her ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And tell me you didn't notice that Rubel is actually smiling trough the entire manga, the only times he didn't smile is when he was surprised ( like the chapter where Miria returned from the dead, I can swear that he smiled even harder when he saw her ).
    God, Rubel is just an awesome son of a bitch

I wonder what he has got going. I doubt the DoDs could do much against priscilla or the destroyer though.
    Last edited by Claymore1; November 07, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows, maybe DoD's are all like AO's in strength ( Claymores are after all half-Human and half-Yoma, and Yoma are fusion of Awakened Askaram and ordinary Askaram ). I follow the logic that Askram are similar to Claymores and that DoD's are similar to AO's, and maybe there are power difference between DoD's just like between AO's.
    We just won't know until Yagi show us one day ( I pray to God Emperor he will ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Now that would be a twist...
    That Rubel called DoD's to the party and that surviving Organization men also called for help from the Mainland. And that all of them came to Rabona to watch the show...

but this time without some smart-ass dialog...that look is like...you just wait and see dae the true surprise i have instore

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    but this time without some smart-ass dialog...that look is like...you just wait and see dae the true surprise i have instore
    Ever watched Deathnote anime?
    I hated it, but I loved how main character smiled at the end of one of his plots ( and the show was FULL of plot-twists ) and just said:
    JUST AS PLANNED!!!

Rubel was just making his JUST AS PLANNED face at his trip to Rabona with Daae.

-Emperor of Mankind.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering that the org on the island was completely destroyed, i don't see why Rubel shouldn't smile like an idiot.
    Basically what is happening now is EXACTLY the result that he wanted, especially if Priscilla/destroyer go completely overboard.
    Tbh i don't see why he should call the DoDs on the island, the best course of action for him at this point would be to steal the org's researches and bring them to his allies.
    ....but i guess it's possible that the org would send reinforcements on the island....

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Considering that the org on the island was completely destroyed, i don't see why Rubel shouldn't smile like an idiot.
    Basically what is happening now is EXACTLY the result that he wanted, especially if Priscilla/destroyer go completely overboard.
    Tbh i don't see why he should call the DoDs on the island, the best course of action for him at this point would be to steal the org's researches and bring them to his allies.
    ....but i guess it's possible that the org would send reinforcements on the island....
    True but i dont think the DOD side would like the idea of prissy or the destroyer being alive.....Priissy very well could fly over to the other island and wreak shit up

and do you think we will see more of the ghosts H/A are they ever going to go into that again?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

While it is true that Organization is destroyed by loosing loyalty of it's warriors, but remember that only Rimuto was killed of all it's staff. And they probably represent threat as long as they are alive, and giving into account that more than 10 days have passed since Miria and Claymores killed three resurrected AO's they probably had called for help or fled to Mainland to inform their superiors about the current situation.
    I am sure they will intervene in this battle at the end. I mean... if that body turns out to be Riful in the end I will expect nothing less than seeing resurrection of Organization with the help of Mainland troops.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@number12michael

Quote Quote:
    True but i dont think the DOD side would like the idea of prissy or the destroyer being alive.....Priissy very well could fly over to the other island and wreak shit up
    Still,that's no reason to attack the island:

-if they do so the org would think that the dragons had something to do with the island-lab failure, so basically all that Rubel did in all those years would be for nothing
    -It's possible that Prissy has no intention to attack the continent, so attacking her would be a VERY stupid move since it would be the same thing as provoking her
    -Even if Prissy attacks the continent, it makes sense that she would attack first the org's territory, so the dragons could use at their avantage her attack to the continent and stop her (if they can) only when she is close to their territory......if they can't stop her than it doesn't matter in the first place since it's not that attacking Prissy on the island would produce a different result, only destruction and compleate defeat awaits them.
    -It's 99,999999% sure that the dragons can do absolutely nothing against a monster like Prissy, if not the war would have ended in a blink of an eye,seriously.

@Brother Coa

Quote Quote:
    While it is true that Organization is destroyed by loosing loyalty of it's warriors, but remember that only Rimuto was killed of all it's staff. And they probably represent threat as long as they are alive, and giving into account that more than 10 days have passed since Miria and Claymores killed three resurrected AO's they probably had called for help or fled to Mainland to inform their superiors about the current situation.
    I am sure they will intervene in this battle at the end. I mean... if that body turns out to be Riful in the end I will expect nothing less than seeing resurrection of Organization with the help of Mainland troops.
    Have you missed the part when Rubel explained why the dragons didn't attack tyhe island? They want the org to think that the catastrophe has nothing to do with them, so the dragons attacking the island now would be 100% moronic, ruining their whole plan prepared carefully for years.
    The dragons don't care for the island, they just want the org's experiments to cause an huge disaster on themvelves so that they would be afraid to continue those kind of experiments.......and considering that this is EXACTLY what is happening now, Rubel has a very good reason to smile,lol.

Hmmmmm..............wait a sec? Are you referring to the dragons attacking the island or are you referring to the org sending reinforcements to the island?
    If it's the latter i have said that it would make sense, the first one instead not so much imo (at least for now).
    Last edited by MalakTawus; November 08, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@MalakTawus

Yeah, you are probably right when it comes to DoD's. Frankly speaking I am even surprised that they are listening to the other side being that they are not Human at all to start with. ( I do not understand how those Humans control them at all, beign that they are twice as big and that probably means that they are twice as strong to ).

And yes I was also referring to Organization sending out troops to the island to contain the situation with Claymores, tha is quite possible in my humble opinion.

-Emperor of Mankind.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

How are the ghosts going to bring Cassandra to her senses? are they planning on doing something similair to what Clare did with Jean to pull her mind back? If thats the case shouldnt Galatea be involved in this, because i know Clare can do it but she did say it puts a strain on the mind and is difficult to do. And i dont think Tabatha can do it i know shes good at Yoki sensing but i dont think she can manipulate Yoki. Does this mean Galatea's going to enter the fight ? If so i hope she wears a Warrior uniform XD

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozles View Post
    (...)The other four clearly got less thought so probably aren't as strong and they'll serve as barometers for the strength of other characters (i.e. they'll die a horrible painful death).(...)
    I dont think theyll die that easy lol. The fact that they've managed to survive up until now porves that they have some form of skill worthy of keeping them alive XD.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

No, i don't think that he has given them any particular order. Imo Octavia is the strongest,but i have no idea about the others........but it's true that for now he seems to have given more focus to Octy, her friend with black hair and the AB with pointy ears (and since i like those 3 a lot i have no complains about it )
    You're probably right, i mentioned it because i remeber Yagi showing the Awakened in the same order when they were first attacked by Destrilla, except the last two weve only just seen them in this chap XD

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    How are the ghosts going to bring Cassandra to her senses? are they planning on doing something similair to what Clare did with Jean to pull her mind back? If thats the case shouldnt Galatea be involved in this, because i know Clare can do it but she did say it puts a strain on the mind and is difficult to do. And i dont think Tabatha can do it i know shes good at Yoki sensing but i dont think she can manipulate Yoki. Does this mean Galatea's going to enter the fight ? If so i hope she wears a Warrior uniform XD

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I dont think theyll die that easy lol. The fact that they've managed to survive up until now porves that they have some form of skill worthy of keeping them alive XD.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

You're probably right, i mentioned it because i remeber Yagi showing the Awakened in the same order when they were first attacked by Destrilla, except the last two weve only just seen them in this chap XD
    i think they just plan on Attacking her and hope that breaks the hold on her and then they hope in her anger she will attack Prissy

But what i wonder is where did miria get this idea that they are going to fuse
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast