Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Discussions/ 133 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Well this thing gives me hope that Ilena is not dead and that she will appear soon to turn the tide of the battle ( I was SO disappointed when the rumor about long hared, one armed women was false... ).
    Even I theorise at the start of this Arc that Ilena/Irene was alive......
    but this Arc is still early.....

...............................................................................................................
    or another note....

I see my "Wild Girl" is still alive...(on pg 30 with dark hair.....)

and Im also looking forward to the "Ghost's" fighting along side (I call them...) "Former Claymore's", like a real Claymore should and die with Honour & Dignity...
    not a AB who craves for human flesh and blood.
    hopefully we see this in the next 2 chapters

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Even I theorise at the start of this Arc that Ilena/Irene was alive......
    but this Arc is still early.....

...............................................................................................................
    or another note....

I see my "Wild Girl" is still alive...(on pg 30 with dark hair.....)

and Im also looking forward to the "Ghost's" fighting along side (I call them...) "Former Claymore's", like a real Claymore should and die with Honour & Dignity...
    not a AB who craves for human flesh and blood.
    hopefully we see this in the next 2 chapters

But they are not honorable the sole reason they would even consider joining forces with the warriors is because they know they can never beat prissy on their own and so the only chance would come from a temporary alliance...but i assume after that they would return to eating humans.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    But they are not honorable the sole reason they would even consider joining forces with the warriors is because they know they can never beat prissy on their own and so the only chance would come from a temporary alliance...but i assume after that they would return to eating humans.
    Maybe Miria could eventually convince those awakened beings she's made a alliance with to eat animals like cattle instead of humans.

@Friday if Ilena is alive then Clare may have memories of Rafaela sparing Ilena since Clare got Rafaela's combat skills.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Maybe Miria could eventually convince those awakened beings she's made a alliance with to eat animals like cattle instead of humans.

@Friday if Ilena is alive then Clare may have memories of Rafaela sparing Ilena since Clare got Rafaela's combat skills.
    if so it will be at the end of the manga (claire made a point in saying she would return the arm -a reason for both of them to live-) so i am sure that when everythings over she will return the arm...(maybe even choosing not to regenerate is in a way to live up to what teresa wanted"to live and die as a human")
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Dumb me why didn't I think of that

I think Clare doesn 't know that it was Rafaela who may or may not have killed Ilena/Irene,
    and if she does access that part of Rafaela memory......then it will confirm to all of us that she is alive or not.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    I think Clare doesn't know that it was Rafaela who may or may not have killed Ilena/Irene,
    and if she does access that part of Rafaela memory......then it will confirm to all of us that she is alive or not.
    I am with this, even if Clare has Rafaela's memories she showed that even she herself cannot understand most of them ( example: she was able to sense Alicia and Beth and examine them, only to facepalm herself in the next second "why am I knowing this thing?" ). So even if she has her memories I do not think that she was able to see all of them, even those concerning Ilena's fate.

Anyway, do you guys think that the one page in color we will receive in Chapter 133 will be about this new entity at the end of Chapter 132 ( when she fully regenerate herself )?
    Last edited by Brother Coa; November 17, 2012 at 04:41 AM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I am with this, even if Clare has Rafaela's memories she showed that even she herself cannot understand most of them ( example: she was able to sense Alicia and Beth and examine them, only to facepalm herself in the next second "why am I knowing this thing?" ). So even if she has her memories I do not think that she was able to see all of them, even those concerning Ilena's fate.

Anyway, do you guys think that the one page in color we will receive in Chapter 133 will be about this new entity at the end of Chapter 132 ( when she fully regenerate herself )?
    yeha that or it will be of all the ghosts surrounding Cassandra .

Now is miria planning on attacking cassandra ? do you think Miria or clare or tabitha will sense the unknown being?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Miria will probably try to launch several hit and run attacks to distract her from going to see Priscilla.

I think that it will be more possible that they will actually saw it rather than sense it, it did after all came out of nowhere and just appear there.

Whatever happened in next chapter, I am sure that it will be breathtaking. I just hope that it wil lbe some huge spoiler this time.

On a secondary note: aren't Ghosts or AB's worried that if Cassandra get to close to Prissy that there is a chance that Prissy may do another jump and get herself closer to Cassy?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Miria will probably try to launch several hit and run attacks to distract her from going to see Priscilla.

I think that it will be more possible that they will actually saw it rather than sense it, it did after all came out of nowhere and just appear there.

Whatever happened in next chapter, I am sure that it will be breathtaking. I just hope that it wil lbe some huge spoiler this time.

On a secondary note: aren't Ghosts or AB's worried that if Cassandra get to close to Prissy that there is a chance that Prissy may do another jump and get herself closer to Cassy?
    thats probably whats going to happen they will distract Cassandra and prissy will just go to her lol

yea i cant wait till the next chapter should be a ton of (fake) spoilers

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeha that or it will be of all the ghosts surrounding Cassandra .
    I fully expect to see a full color panel of Raki.

OK, OK... how about a panel depicting Raki being bitch-slapped by Clare (and maybe Pris, too)?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@Falcor.

If the colored page will feature Raki and Clare then I expect only one thing.
    Before Clare goes out with Ghosts into battle Raki hugs her and return the surprise from 7 years ago by giving her the longest and most juicy kiss she ever experienced.

Of course, everybody around them are happy except Helen who secretly wants a kiss too

-Emperor of Mankind.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I would prefer Clare on the cover, maybe with someone else; Raki, ghostly Teresa, priscilla, Helen, or someone else. Just as long as Clare is the center and it isn't Miria.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume that they will group into two units: one to "entertain" Prissy and the other to handle Cassandra. Yet, there is a new element in the mixture...the unknown being; hence, I'm not sure what will happen. Another thing...Chronos will probably persuade Raki to fight against Priscilla...(considering that he probably has the highest chances against her); however, I doubt Raki will agree to do it.
    "I fancy myself as a fine example of womanhood...
    the kind that clambers on a bike and rides off like John Wayne on a horse
    "

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria gets no love

Just kidding. Has Clare had a color page recently? She could be on it to celebrate her return. Or alternatively Yagi might do one with all the relevant warriors, with like Priscilla/Destroyer in the background to symbolize the last battle.

Anyway, the logistics of fighting Cassandra (or even delaying her) should be interesting. That is of course if Miria has a plan. Whatever it is I expect it to fail, but they will sail through anyway.

I could see it if all the ABs decided to attack at the same time. They might make a dent in her armor, but otherwise she's too strong. With the long journey she just finished she might just be a bit pissed off though, if they interfere. Not to mention hungry.

If I were to speculate, they will somehow manage to snap her out of Priscilla's control (don't know how), and she'll join their temporary alliance. Now here's to hoping Yagi doesn't do that.

Oh wait. I knew I was forgetting something. That Riful-like-but-not-Riful AB (possible AO?) headed their way. If she's up to the challenge, then she might be the one to break Cassandra out of her trance. I just hope she's not introduced sorely for that role. But since ABs are an evolutionary (if you can call it that) cul-de-sac, I can't say I have much hope.

On that note, I think I figured out why Priscilla is not overwhelming the Destroyer. She's probably directing a considerable amount of energy towards controlling Cassandra, and so has to be content with holding the Destroyer back for the moment while awaiting Cassie's arrival.
    Shiro 2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I want a bloody charter or least end with not more plot armor I have enough off that weak warriors surviving against Titan of the like of Priscilla and destroyer and much more impossible opponents because of plot armor, claymore to me was pretty good to the point of the end pieta the others 100 charters trash not more and not less.
    Last edited by Ancy; November 18, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

New Reply
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast