Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Sukitte Iinayo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sukitte Iinayo

Sukitte Iinayo

Title:Sukitte Iinayo
    Episodes:Unknown
    Producers: Zexcs
    Genre: Romance, School,Shoujo
    Based on Manga:Sukitte iinayo

Synopsis.
    Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss…?!!
    Comments
    Amazing! Havent watched a good romance for a while, and i feel like this has a lot of potential!Its interesting right from the episode 1.Highly advice you guys watch this

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sukitte Iinayo

I didn't plan to watch this but after I saw Yamato and his boldness (in a gif in tumblr), my finger seemed to move on its own and clicked download... O_O
    I hope I won't regret this. But I get to hear Sakurai voices a bishounen again (finally, after the shock of Shirokuma) so...

I'll be back after I watch it...

---------- Post added October 09, 2012 at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was October 07, 2012 at 11:18 PM ----------

Heh. Yamato just made me go "what?!" with his boldness. You met her for only two times and said she's your type straight to her? Wow.
    I literally LOLed when he flirted at her about his hand but she took it seriously. Go Mei!
    The kiss scene... ah. He's really cool at that time though I still don't like the way he used to fend off the stalker. I know you're used to kissing girl, but the girl is not. I was hoping she would slap him after that but.. *shrug* I guess she's too shocked and embarrassed to do that.
    I have this mixed feeling about Yamata. On one side, he's cool and I admit he has guts (that no boys around me seem to have), but... he's a tad annoying. I like Mei though... She is not a clueless girl but she's too innocent, I think. :P

---------- Post added October 14, 2012 at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2012 at 01:28 AM ----------

This week's eps is like "whoa~". Things sure escalated quickly.
    Yamato is like that annoying guy who keeps calling your name out of the blue. I want to count how many times he said "Mei" throughout the eps. I won't wonder it is more than ten times. Heh.
    As usual, there is bullying. I'm grateful that I didn't have it as bad as Asami. (I know your pain, Asami~ T_T) Mei seems wise enough, she can give good advice to Nakanishi. I wonder what happens to Asami and Nakanishi after that?
    And what is it about Arai? What happened that Yamato rejected her?
    The last part... oh gosh. More kisses? But it's kinda funny to see Mei stalking Yamato like that. She seems really cute there which is why I don't wonder why he kisses her the first time, but after that? Wow. WOW. I guess it is a way of challenge, but still... So, they are official now?
    I don't know why but I don't think Yamato likes her that much. :/

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply