Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Magi 134-138 Discussion

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 134-138 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the current chapters of Magi and make predictions for the next one.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 134-138 Discussion/139 Predictions

GOD BLESS SENSE SCANS
    Really they deserve, lauching 4 chapter in a row is awesome.
    BTW Chapters here

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Alibaba has all my respect! Mor have a good competence to birth his son, Margarite is a fertile monster! she did it twice already. I expect him to found out that tribe of magoi manipulation quickly as Aladdin did his training to enter to the first Komon (or something like that) also, so hilarious just like it... I lol so many times and catch my attention with the Magic stuff.

Great chapters.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh thank goodness!
    Omakes, omakes!

I'm glad they also translated the omakes!!! XD

Sinbad's imagination is sooooo crazy! And Hakuryuu's having a sister complex? Hahaha!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't stop laughing at Aladdin's motivation through his body training. Myers' boobs kept getting bigger every time he collapsed. Hopefully, there is enough fan love for that character that she continues to be in the story longer.

I'm kind of sad that Aladdin will be using wind magic too. Wind and Fire magic aren't bad, but the water and earth magic we've seen so far are both both come across so awesome. It's always how I felt when I watched Avatar too. Let's hope Aladdin powers up super fast so we can see some of the other forms of magic.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Draco1988's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

What omake? I don't see anything. Am I missing anything?

Btw, are those mage apprentice wear anything under that "gown-like" outfit? Cuz from a couple of backshots of Alladin, he seems to wear nothing underneath.. ^^

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Ali has already find some MagoMani users, great! That oldman has all the pervert look of what a master must be
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco1988 View Post
    What omake? I don't see anything. Am I missing anything?
    Apparently yes, this ones are:

Spoiler show

I think here's not the Omake of the 100th chapter, when our trio make a cake and in color. But still there's a lot.

140th is out! There's no time to comment all the chapters xd. But i like it as always because Cassim was named, Sharkkan training is finally giving fruits, also it's a great thing Cassim's Magoi is in Alibaba, you know... when he will control his Magoi it's going to be bigger and maybe he could have another Djinn to use, but Amon comes first! Yambala is a nice one, a troll like he does
    Last edited by Mr. Arashi; October 08, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Commenting

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Sense-scans will really release a chapter every day, that's why there will only be one chapter discussion thread from now on until they've catched up to the raws. I think this is way less confusing so I hope everyone's okay with that :)

Please take a look here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ictions-Thread

New Reply