Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: True peace

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto's option

7 21.88%
  • Madara's option

6 18.75%
  • Nagato's option

2 6.25%
  • The world is doomed

11 34.38%
  • My option ( specify in the thread )

6 18.75%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The true solution for peace in the Narutoverse

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The true solution for peace in the Narutoverse

We are about to see Obito's descend into evilness, and how he will abide by Madara's idea of peace, the whole Infinite Tsukuyomi plan.

War and hate was ironically generated thanks to Rikudou Sennin, which, despite sealing the root of evil in his time, basically created the basis for war in the first place:
    creating ninjutsus, and thus ninjas and by then the ninja system, and giving his sons his own powers, hoping for the best.

Yondaime Hokage and Jiraiya individuated in the whole ninja system the reason as to why the world is in turmoil:
    as long as there will be ninjas, war will follow, hate will breed, and bad things will happen.

The idea of peace though began with the two Sons, with the Elder and the Younger son fighting for their beliefs:
    the Elder believed that peace could be reached through power, the Younger through love.
    This continued down to the actual setting, where the descendant of the Elder, Madara Uchiha, fought against the descendant of the Younger, Hashirama Senju.

Madara's ideals and Hashirama's ideals are still clashing in the present:

all Hokages inherited the Will of Fire and passed it down to the next generation, and now we have Naruto as its true upbringer:
    the whole "the next generation will surpass the previous", "creating a world where everybody will understand each other" and all that.

Madara's ideals instead lived only through him, until a kid slipped in one of the several tunnles that were connected to Madara's lair and was retrieved by Zetsus.
    Madara's ideal is an infinite genjutsu, where everyone will live a life of bliss, devoid of freedom, with Madara as an Immortal God, being the Jinchuuriki of the 10 tails.
    His ideal was inherited by Obito which, either by manipulation or by other factors ( at this time we still have to see if Kakashi willingly killed Rin ), made that idea his, and was ready to fulfill it himself.

Down the road, the two ideas mingled in one man, Nagato:
    he too believed in a peace obtainable only through might, yet he didn't want to enclose the world into a blissful genjutsu, but control them through the most powerful weapon that he himself would create with the power of the Bijuus, forcing the people to have peace through fear and pain.

Thus the idea of peace can be summed up with this 3 one-liners:
    Naruto: peace through mutual understanding
    Madara: peace through absolute control
    Nagato: peace through forced understanding

Which one, in your opinion, is the best solution?
    Maybe its neither of them, and you have a better solution?
    Or simply the world is doomed by war, hate and all that, and the circle of hatred will never end?

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The true solution for peace in the Narutoverse

I don't have this kind of answer Even If the people would end up understanding each other there will still be that circle of hatred born from lies, etc. Right now I want to see from Kishi an interesting way to end the story not an predictible way or something epic or worse, talk no jutsu v3.0 it would be lame I expect more from him and I hope he will do a good work 'till the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , if we have any solution for world problems , then we would use it for our world ....

but Naruto solution is super stupid in this story and only go well with Kishi's power ( the story creator ) ....

and why they should seek any peace !! an eternal peace mean end of ninja jobs !!
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

True peace can seemingly be achieved by Rasengan and Kage Bunshins.

Nah but I think the real answer may be a combination of different methods. I doubt there is just one way to do it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Mutual understanding is the only solution for real peace.
    Nagato's option would work for some time but someday someone will stand against him and bring him down (with hatred of course) and then there will be war again and hate and shit.
    Madara's option is imo not real peace.

with emotions like hatred, envy & greed etc. there won't be peace.

same goes for our world, which is doomed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato`s idea. Sometimes, you need sacrifices to achieve the real peace.

Remember the war between US and Japan?

The US used the idea of nagato. By using the nuclear / bijuus ultimate power, the US nuke the japan. And look what happen? The US and japan are already an allies. The peace between this two are real.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Errm..I like how Kyuubi called out on Naruto's idealism and how it hadn't worked on Sasuke. I wouldn't want to live in a over-simplistic world that Naruto has in mind.

Nagato's method....ironically he admitted he was wrong before he died and thought Naruto was right. Consider reality. WWII hasn't necessarily delivered peace...then there was vietnam, korean war, cold war, gulf war, and there is still war in the world.

Madara's method seems to guarantee the result. We don't know what exactly the mechanism is, but seems like you can control the actions of people. So when Madara says he can deliver peace I hope he is talking about controlling just the belligerent aspects of people and not turning them into zombies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's idea is harmless (in a way) and wouldn't last long.
    Nagato's idea brings sacrifices but people living in such country wouldn't be happy
    Madara's idea is simply slaving people- not good.

There's no peace in this world. Peace is against our own interests and is boring.

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Peace is against our own interests and is boring.
    peace is boring? srsly? imagine one of your family gets killed during a war, is it still boring to you?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well even without the creation of ninjutsu mankind (the nartuo one) would've formed nations and thus waging wars against each other, so you can't just say its Rikuudos fault, its rather the human race.
    Well i think mutual understanding is a solution, but it only works to a certain extent and it requires that people who are against this system, and there will be always people fighting the higher ups, are taken down. So there'll be still a need for ninja to guard the system. But of course there'll be one day where this big ninja country will fall apart - whatever the reason might be. Mankinds history (now "we") has enough examples of big falling apart. That might on happen to the naruto world until naruto dies and maybe the present generation dies. But there will be fighting again, as there is no right answer.
    As for Madaras dream - i think thats like "Matrix." Someone will notice...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    peace is boring? srsly? imagine one of your family gets killed during a war, is it still boring to you?
    That wouldn't affect the boring factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

peace is boring
    rasengans flying around hitting da faces of everyone is neat-o
    my answer is:....d) no peace is good.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    You serious? Read some damn books, think for a while. And you know what's funny? YOU'RE GERMAN TALKING TO POLISH. Thank you very much for 1911 and 1939, now go talk about peace somewhere else. Damn, how ironic. About killing family... 3 of my great-grandfathers were killed by Germans in WW2. Your way of achieving peace was strange. Locking up people like in cages as they were animals, I'm talking about Auschwitz there. Would such peace last long? Nah, I don't think so. Sorry, but I don't like German people talking about peace. You're intelligent and I like you as normal people, but when it comes to politics and wars you guys just... are different.

What I meant by boring. People need conflict. People need to show how superior they are. War in Iraq was nothing else than training for American soldiers. No nuke was ever found in Iraq (btw, it was reason for conflict). They just needed a scapegoat. We have Muslims, we have black people, we have Asians. We ARE different, we think different and we can't overcome that difference. That's why hatred and war will always be present. We just won't let go. Wars are like a fuel for improving technology. I hate to say it, but we NEED hatred and war to live. Just for a feeling of superiority.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Destroy konoha . All the bad guys that have the potential to cause major chaos comes from konoha

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

@Duniak: I'm not even german myself, I'm only living here cause my parents and grandparents moved to germany when I was a 'lil boy, because I have ancestor from ~1700 who were german. I suffered also from WW2.

Quote Quote:
    What I meant by boring. People need conflict. People need to show how superior they are.
    Well, tbh I don't like to have a fight with my sister. I like it more when we two are on the same wavelenght. Same for my friends.

Quote Quote:
    That's why hatred and war will always be present. We just won't let go.
    I agree on this part.

Quote Quote:
    Wars are like a fuel for improving technology.
    Without war you can also improve technology, with war it's just faster. (Einstein developed the nuclear bomb because he was told, the enemys had them already and they needed it also(which wasn't true ofc))

Quote Quote:
    I hate to say it, but we NEED hatred and war to live.
    I don't need hatred. I need love for/from my family and friends.

anarchy would be the best solution (Naruto's option) but since the human race is to selffish, it won't work.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast