Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: True peace

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto's option

7 21.88%
  • Madara's option

6 18.75%
  • Nagato's option

2 6.25%
  • The world is doomed

11 34.38%
  • My option ( specify in the thread )

6 18.75%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The true solution for peace in the Narutoverse

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The true solution for peace in the Narutoverse

It never will be trur peace, humans are not perfect and their feelings of hated.envy, selfish ,power that create battler between each other this is something that will have to deal with it, it just have to be minimum.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the Ninja system is responsible for hatred etc. it was said in the Manga, before Rikudo came along, the world was basically nothing but war, he offered a new ideology and teaching, not only saving the world at the time from Jyuubi, but also seemingly stopping the battles that were everywhere, it doesn't matter what you do because every new version of peace gets twisted back into war, I don't think there is any true way to stop it.

If you think about it, right now the Shinobi alliance is essentially the Ninja world working as one, the only thing stopping peace now is Tobi and/or Madara trying to achieve peace their own way.

The Ninja Village system is essentially Hashirama's version of what Rikudo did, instead of teaching Ninjutsu, he taught them an organization system to better themselves, aside from certain villages being difficult, it was essentially a more peaceful world than it was in Madara's time.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; October 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think about it Naruto's goal is the only one that would work out. You can never really achive it but working for it is what is important.
    Nagato's way would only bring more pain. Madara's way would create a stagnate human race. Humans need to WORK for what they have, to constantly strive for better. When you have all you need and you just have fun... Well that is the point society goes to hell.
    No idea how this genjutsu world of Madara is going to work but if it just puts you in your own ilusion ... Then i would hate it. If it would know i am in a ilusion and all i see around me its fake... And to not be able to even kill myself... God what a horible idea. I would most defenetly would not whant to live forever in a "holodeck"(star treck) with imaginary people.
    Its interesting that in history after wars you have a period of technological advance for instance.

______
    About the other agument around here... Its defenetly wrong to acuse people for what a country did in the past but i have to say americans are defenetly not "protecting" the people when they go in Iraq(or other places). They are there to test weapons, to steal oil and whatever else they can(don't even get me started on the details, how many people died from the bombing, how prisoners where treated and other acts of violence). Now i have no real problem with the people living there.. More with the government... Can i hate the people in America for not doing something to force the goverment to pull its forces back? No i can't... Even my own country is sending soliders there...And i am not doing anything... So i would need to be 1 HUGE hypocrite to do that. Man i can't stand when i see 1 of this "heroes" (better known as mercenaries paid to kill and steal) from my country coming back in a casket and is decorated for his great servies... Like what? Back in the day you would be getting that for defending your country.. Not going mercenary mode for money.

Oh and about the world trade center incident... Well you have to live in a cave or something like that to belive that was a terrorist attack. They did that to have a reason to go "protect" the world from terrorists. What its worse all those people died so they can start a "war"... I remember thinking how obvious they where...

Probably not the right pleace to discuss this things but its a fun read :P Also i do think it has relevance to this topic. The only diference from the real world to Naruto-verse is that we are not going to have a "savior".
    Last edited by xXan; October 21, 2012 at 01:40 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4