Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 200

Thread: How did Kenpachi get beat?

  1. #76
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Opportunist traveler.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    No. Kenpachi was not "labeled useless".
    Yes, he was. It's the entire reason Shunsui told Unohana to train Kenpachi and she agreed. Both even said so. Kenpachi has potential but just fights with a berserk suicidal style. As he's right now he's not worth having around, more so if he's going to keep jumping into every fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    He was labeled a "special war potential" for a reason.
    He was labeled one because of his attitude. Remember how Yamamoto wasn't labeled one because he wasn't as dangerous as his old self personality wise? It doesn't all have to do with strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    It was Yhwach himself the one who took him down (NOT Royd; don't even think about that).
    How can you be so sure about this? I demand proof right on this instance. Have you seen how powerful Blut Vene is? What makes it so hard to believe Royd could defeat Kenpachi with ease when he could stand at a few meters away from Yamamoto with his ZnT West or take a slash from RJ with minimal harm? What chance did puny Kenpachi have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Yhwach, the one who took down Yamamoto.
    More like Yamamoto was weakened to a fraction of his power and gave up. That wasn't even a fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    And that was after he offed three captain-level foes all by himself.
    Three captain level foes who jumped straight towards Yamamoto. Wait, aren't Quincy long ranged fighters? I thought As Nodt had Byakuya's Bankai?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Unless your logic goes with "Unohana = Yhwach",
    Unohana's strength is irrelevant. All that matters is that she dominates in a sword battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    there is still nothing that proves Kenpachi is inferior to her.
    Yes there is proof. Unohana has mastered the sword while Kenpachi only knows how to swing it and has virtually no skill in any other Shinigami art or proper Shinigami skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    For starters, we don't even know how strong she is because she hasn't fought not even once. They could be equals for all we know.
    What we know is that Unohana is a master of the sword while Kenpachi is just a sword enthusiast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    The very reason Kyoraku wanted to train Kenpachi is because he's got the potential to be above everyone else.
    And where does this come from, exactly? Shunsui also mentioned that Byakuya, Ichigo and the others were in the Soul Palace, and that Kenpachi's strength was essential, his unskilled self was worthless and he needed to be trained in swordsmanship/the art of killing. That was Shunsui being smart and rounding up the remaining strength. That novel where Kenpachi can be stronger than Ichigo's Mugetsu and take thousands of Hado #96 is not canon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Remember the reaction of Central 46.
    Kenpachi has turned against the Gotei 13 before. If he did again this time with training and maybe even access to his Zanpakuto he would cause a lot more trouble this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Kyoraku trains him not because he deems him useless, but because he thinks he's one of the few that can hold a candle against the Vandenreich.
    This is a completely baseless claim. His entire talk with the Central 46 included reinforcing the 1st Division and mentioning Byakuya and Ichigo leaving for an undefined time right before mentioning Kenpachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    You won't be seeing him training Komamura;
    Because Komamura is already a proper Shinigami with skill and experience as well as most likely mastering his Bankai, who also most likely became a captain by approval from multiple captains by passing a test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    doesn't mean Ken-chan is weaker than him and therefore needs some training.
    Kenpachi needs training and that is a fact. His current battle strategy amounts to swinging his sword around and get cut as long as it means cutting back and his skill is almost non existent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Kenpachi has only lost against one person
    He also lost against Ichigo, and has only won two fights fairly, the other 5 battles he won due to his plot armor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    and that person is the Big Bad of the series. Think about it.
    I'm more concerned about the fact that you are so convinced it was actually Bach and not Royd who beat him down and that you also mention Bach as the final villain of the series when we still don't know how or why this war started.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    This is like going to an One Piece Forum and saying that Shanks sucks because he got a scar from Blackbeard, who was humiliated by Magellan and yadda yadda.
    Because Blackbeard can be stupidly dangerous. And that's just A > B > C logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I so wish Bleach fans could be like OP fans (not talking about you precisely, mind you, even though I'm quoting you; you seem like a rational fella). I wish we could stop nitpicking at minor details for once.
    Elaborate on "nitpicking" and those "little details" are important for better understanding of the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Unohana's wound was made by Kenpachi. Not confirmed, yes, but it's all the same.
    No, not the same. There are a hundred ways Unohana might have gotten that scar, and her words could mean that her imminent battle with another Kenpachi excites her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    And yes, Kenpachi was able to fight on par with her a long time ago because he was hella strong a long time ago and hasn't grown anything ever since because he, as canon explicitly says, doesn't care about training.

    Think about it.
    Unohana is probably the closest to Aizen and Yamamoto in terms of Shinigami arts mastery and yet she chose to fight Kenpachi head on. Really. Shunsui ordered her to train Kenpachi, and what did she do? She didn't wait for him patiently and talk to him, she was there ready to engage in a fight, as if she was inpatient to return to battle once again. If she wanted to beat Kenpachi she could have done it in a thousand different ways, but instead she didn't even hide her anxiety to fight head on.

    ---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

    Unohana could have also fought Kenpachi in the human world while they were still alive, and both died. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that if they did fight, it was a fight between two bloodthirsty killers who enjoyed tearing their opponents into flesh confetti.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

    The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

  2. #77
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    No, it was Royd. After the battle ended, Captain-Commander arrived on the scene right away. No time gap for Bach and Royd to swap places. It was Royd that defeated Kenpachi, not Bach himself.
    I think it's possible that Bach switched with Royd off screen after finishing off Kenpachi, and Kenpachi was left on the ground and Royd picked him up just to take a better look at the guy who killed his brother. I can't imagine Bach's conversation with Aizen took that long. Plus if you notice before Yama arrived, Haschwald was always yelling "Your Majesty!", but once we get to the scene where we see Bach holding Kenpachi, I don't think we hear Haschwald say Your Majesty again until the real Bach appears. Who knows.

    ---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

    @Torran, how on earth could they label Kenpachi as useless, when he's the only one aside from Yama who defeated a Stern Ritter, not to mention three, and was even labeled as a war potential by the enemy? Just because Kenpachi doesn't have a Bankai people think he's the weakest, yet Kenpachi's one of the captains Kubo rarely ever craps on. He's only lost(technically a draw) to the main character, and the main antagonist of this arc. Kenpachi is freaking strong. He's a beast. He's not weak. It's just part of the story dude, there's nothing to even argue about....

    What the hell are you going to say if it turns out Unohana fought Kenpachi and he just wounded her, no excuses or anything?

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #78
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I think it's possible that Bach switched with Royd off screen after finishing off Kenpachi, and Kenpachi was left on the ground and Royd picked him up just to take a better look at the guy who killed his brother. I can't imagine Bach's conversation with Aizen took that long. Plus if you notice before Yama arrived, Haschwald was always yelling "Your Majesty!", but once we get to the scene where we see Bach holding Kenpachi, I don't think we hear Haschwald say Your Majesty again until the real Bach appears. Who knows.
    For that to be true, he should hold up the defeated Kenpachi who killed his brother and peacefully say "I overestimated your power".
    To be fair, it's a great counter-proof, that Haschwald moment that is, though it doesn't change my opinion about this.

  5. #79
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Opportunist traveler.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I think it's possible that Bach switched with Royd off screen after finishing off Kenpachi, and Kenpachi was left on the ground and Royd picked him up just to take a better look at the guy who killed his brother. I can't imagine Bach's conversation with Aizen took that long. Plus if you notice before Yama arrived, Haschwald was always yelling "Your Majesty!", but once we get to the scene where we see Bach holding Kenpachi, I don't think we hear Haschwald say Your Majesty again until the real Bach appears. Who knows.
    Despite the fact that any given SR can be strong as hell and use Blut Vene which provides the second strongest defense in the series? And also Haschwald yelled "Your Majesty!" after Yamamoto arrived. And Bach was busy trying to recruit Aizen. There's no reason for him to be killing normal Shinigami like everybody else when there were more pressing matters at hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    @Torran, how on earth could they label Kenpachi as useless, when he's the only one aside from Yama who defeated a Stern Ritter, not to mention three,
    Three Stern Ritter that literally got themselves killed, who didn't use any of their powers for their advantage, and who were the very definition of disposable, and only there to inflate Kenpachi's image before his defeat. That's what you call plot armor. What is Kenpachi going to do when his plot armor runs out?

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    and was even labeled as a war potential by the enemy?
    You didn't read my entire post, did you? Yamamoto wasn't considered a War Asset because he wasn't willing to do anything to win anymore. Aizen was considered one even though he's locked away in the special area dedicated for those who follow Berserk and Hunter x Hunter. It's not all about strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Just because Kenpachi doesn't have a Bankai people think he's the weakest
    He's one of the weakest because he lacks everything but some high class reiatsu, his disregard for personal safety and the ability to lift a sword It's the reason why Shunsui decided to train him.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    yet Kenpachi's one of the captains Kubo rarely ever craps on.
    Because he's popular. Up until this point Byakuya had seen plenty of screentime and positive battle results too.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    He's only lost(technically a draw) to the main character
    Ichigo fell down with a wound, Kenpachi had his sword broken in half and lost consciousness. Ichigo won.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    and the main antagonist of this arc.
    He lost to a clone, who there's no real reason to believe he's stronger than any other Stern Ritter.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Kenpachi is freaking strong. He's a beast. He's not weak. It's just part of the story dude, there's nothing to even argue about....
    If by "freaking strong" you mean a little above average in terms of raw power and close range fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    What the hell are you going to say if it turns out Unohana fought Kenpachi and he just wounded her, no excuses or anything?
    That she obviously didn't try. There are a thousand ways to beat Kenpachi with ease and yet only Royd has even used one. Everybody else tends to become an idiot when fighting Kenpachi, it might be his Shikai's power.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

    The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

  6. #80
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Torran, Kenpachi fought on par with two captains and even with the strongest Espada, for crying out loud. There's a far cry between saying that he isn't the strongest Shinigami (he isn't) and that he's the weakest captain (he SURE AS SHIT isn't).

    I mean, it's in the manga. Read the manga. Could it be that you just don't like the guy? If so, do like the Hitsugaya hate-club and mock him whenever you can, that's fine.

  7. #81
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Opportunist traveler.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Torran... the manga is going to make Kenpachi an uber powerful fighter
    The only way this could happen would be if his Shikai had a broken ability, otherwise it would be a direct retcon of everything else that has established Kenpachi as unimpressive in everything but raw power and just pandering to those who believe the (non canonical) novel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    and also the person who gave Unohana her scar (just like she gave him his).
    This is highly possible in many scenarios especially if Unohana fought him head on in a sword battle, since 9/10 she isn't made of diamonds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Try not to rage too much when this happens.
    Thanks for this useless advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Not gonna jump into the whole Royd fiasco again.
    You can't prove, and I'm betting my life on it, with even a single page that it was Bach who defeated Kenpachi, yet I can prove with over 60 pages that the Quincy have powerful abilities capable of countering the most powerful attacks, that Royd was a strong Stern Ritter and that Kenpachi is not as strong as everybody believes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Enough said that Kenpachi was off-paneled just so we didn't know who defeated him (so we thought the fake Yhwach was the real deal). I mean, it was the whole point of him being off-paneled.
    The whole point of him being offpaneled was that:
    1- Kenpachi's fight was irrelevant and pointless for the first invasion.
    2- It would have been a waste of time to show his fight when it was clear he couldn't cut through Blut Vene.
    3- That page where he was shown lifted from the ground and unconscious was a storytelling tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    But hey, we all will see this happening in a few chapters. Why bother? Just mark my words: it'd pretty obvious that Kenpachi did that to Unohana and no one else. The whole conversation doesn't make sense otherwise.
    If that was the case then it wouldn't matter strength wise because the main point about these two Kenpachis is that they lust for blood and enjoy battle. Besides, Kenpachi has received plenty of deep cuts and stabbed multiple times and yet he has no scars. Same could be the case for Unoahana. And how many captain level oppenents have they fought? Kenpachi's life in Rukongai consisted of killing normal thugs which was hardly an achievement.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

    The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

  8. #82
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Torran, Kenpachi fought on par with two captains and even with the strongest Espada, for crying out loud. There's a far cry between saying that he isn't the strongest Shinigami (he isn't) and that he's the weakest captain (he SURE AS SHIT isn't).

    I mean, it's in the manga. Read the manga. Could it be that you just don't like the guy? If so, do like the Hitsugaya hate-club and mock him whenever you can, that's fine.
    You've gotta be kidding me if you are still reciting this old thing. He won because the story demands it so. If the story wanted to kill Zaraki, the moment Tousen went bankai, he would have slit his throat or simply kido is ass into oblivion.

    & No the espada is not ABC. The mere fact that a downpowered (hollow was downpowered) Ichigo who had less than half his reiatsu toyed with the slow ass monster, Yammy (someone Rukia had no problems dodging) until his mask got broken speaks volumes.

    The mere fact that an unskilled noobie who just got his shinihami powers outmaneuvered Zaraki also says alot but the most interesting part of it is that, Aizen made Zaraki the very first captain test dummy to improve Ichigo's progression in power. A practice dummy for Ichigo to get stronger for the real challenge to come. Funny ain't it?

    A short range brute that disregards sanity just for the sake of enjoying battles (lacking basic skills) is not, I repeat, NOT the strongest shinigami (the name Kenpachi suggest so but this further proves how worthless that title must be in the new day & age of shinigami).
    Last edited by Kay3795; January 16, 2013 at 06:55 PM.

  9. #83
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Opportunist traveler.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Torran, Kenpachi fought on par with two captains
    Hardly. He got hit by their attacks, and then they "fought" for about 4 seconds in which they both got distracted easily. Afterward Tousen played stupid and trying to teach Kenpachi fear and lost, and Komamura didn't even get to fight Kenpachi. So no, that doesn't prove anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    even with the strongest Espada
    The strongest Espada? You mean that big brute who was so big he couldn't even see Kenpachi? And how Kenpachi never actually had to deal with any of his attacks salve a punch and a Cero for which he had plenty of time to avoid? This is just as pointless to determine his power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    There's a far cry between saying that he isn't the strongest Shinigami (he isn't) and that he's the weakest captain (he SURE AS SHIT isn't).
    To be precise, he's the most pointless captain. He's the only one who can't even fight properly and also lacks basic skills that even low level Shinigami have to some degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I mean, it's in the manga. Read the manga.
    I have read the manga over 30 times, individual battles over 70 times and understand it to a point you can't even compare to me. I can pinpoint anything you mention about it, find the exact panel and page I'm looking for and write a 5 page long post about a specific point in a whim with over 800 hours worth of posts across 15 or more websites over the past 6 years. Please don't tell me to read the manga, because it's highly insulting to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Could it be that you just don't like the guy?
    And this is also insulting because I love Kenpachi but there's a clear difference between realistically knowing his strength and overrating him ad nauseum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    If so, do like the Hitsugaya hate-club and mock him whenever you can, that's fine.
    And this just goes straight up to ad hominem territory, is entirely pointless and just an evasion to my post and my points.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

    The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

  10. #84
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    I give up. This is pointless and begins to stray off-topic. I guess Kenpachi is the weakest captain.

    On another note, I just noticed Asauchi's eyes are mouths. Gross.

  11. #85
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Opportunist traveler.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I give up. This is pointless and begins to stray off-topic. I guess Kenpachi is the weakest captain.

    On another note, I just noticed Asauchi's eyes are mouths. Gross.
    Off topic? This is a Kenpachi thread. Also, nice strawman there, that really wrapped up the debate.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

    The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

  12. #86
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I give up. This is pointless and begins to stray off-topic. I guess Kenpachi is the weakest captain.

    On another note, I just noticed Asauchi's eyes are mouths. Gross.
    This is very on topic actually. It was moved from the chapter discussion & prediction thread to make it on topic.

    But I wouldn't say it's pointless. The amount of people saying Zaraki is the second most powerful captain or forth most powerful captain in forums is just wow. This is the only forum where people can atleast listen 9atleast incomparation to the other forums full of massively ignorant individuals).

  13. #87
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    I guess it was Royd whom Kenpachi fought, there was no reason for Bach to waste his valuable time on Kenpachi and risk getting noticed by Yamamoto. I think Bach waited until Yamamoto left the headquarters and sneaked in afterwards. That said I'm positive that Royd was no average SR, he was probably among the best. Both Yamamoto and Kenpachi saw his reiatsu worthy of a leader, he couldn't possibly be as weak as other SRs, he might be on Haschwald's level. He skillfully dodged Yamamoto's attacks and he even cast the strongest spell of quincies, I doubt every SR is capable of that. I also think Bach made Royd's blut vene stronger at a cost (perhaps vastly reduced lifespan), so Yamamoto failed to notice a discrepancy between Bach and Royd's relative strengths. All in all, I believe Royd was much stronger than his brother, so it's no surprise that Kenpachi couldn't put up much of a fight.

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #88
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I guess it was Royd whom Kenpachi fought, there was no reason for Bach to waste his valuable time on Kenpachi and risk getting noticed by Yamamoto. I think Bach waited until Yamamoto left the headquarters and sneaked in afterwards. That said I'm positive that Royd was no average SR, he was probably among the best. Both Yamamoto and Kenpachi saw his reiatsu worthy of a leader, he couldn't possibly be as weak as other SRs, he might be on Haschwald's level. He skillfully dodged Yamamoto's attacks and he even cast the strongest spell of quincies, I doubt every SR is capable of that. I also think Bach made Royd's blut vene stronger at a cost (perhaps vastly reduced lifespan), so Yamamoto failed to notice a discrepancy between Bach and Royd's relative strengths. All in all, I believe Royd was much stronger than his brother, so it's no surprise that Kenpachi couldn't put up much of a fight.
    You are positively sure Royd wasn't an ordinary sternritter? I'm positively sure that he was exactly an ordinary sternritter. In fact there is absolutely no reason to describe him more than just an ordinary sternritter. There is absolutely no reason for us to think he was stronger than any of his fellow sternritters.

    What exactly really differentiate him from an ordinary sternritter? His special abiltity (each sternritters have his or her special ability). That's it!!

    A ability that enables him to copy the characteristics of an individual. A ability that enables him to copy the MEMORIES & appearence of whom he choose.

    What benefits did this ability give his against Yamamoto? Since Juha Bach had witnessed Yamamoto's strength to some extent, Royd, copying the memories of Juha was aware of Yamamoto's strength thus he was aware that he ought to be careful when dealing with the old man.
    That was the advantage the other sternritters didn't have.

    The other sternritters exemplified arrogance, ignorance, naivety & cluelessness. http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-13.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...06-page-9.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-20.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-14.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-14.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-15.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-16.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-17.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...17-page-4.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-16.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-16.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-20.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...20-page-8.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...0-page-12.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...26-page-6.html

    So many pages full of these characteristics (arrogant, ignorant, cluelessness, naivety & etc).

    The sternritters had no idea of the enemy they were fighting (unlike Royd who knew a great deal about Yamamoto) & because of that, they were killed in a stupid fashion, not even using the true powers of the devastating Vollstandig.

    Vollstandig/Letzt Stil is an ability that allows the quincies to go beyond the limits. An ability that makes them reach their very peak & beyond http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...24-page-4.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-125.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...25-page-6.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-13.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...05-page-1.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...05-page-8.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...05-page-9.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-10.html
    Vollstandig is even stronger than than Letzt Stil. It isn't as fragile & was improved upon.

    So, a powerful quincy like Kirge (quincy noted to be above captain class) using Vollstandig, got brutally crushed by some fraccion's beast whose power was easily stopped like this http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...1-page-12.html Do you know why?
    Kirge didn't have any idea the beast will pack the punch it did. He received info on the daten how dangerous Ichigo would be thus he made sure to alway be careful BUT against allon (created by 3 fraccion he just crushed in seconds), he didn't expect it's strength to be anything special http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-20.html
    An individual that can tank a humongous GT from the recent Ichigo to the neck (greatly boosted by the power of Vollstandig) http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-11.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-12.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-13.html
    & his bankai slash by making sure his Blut Vene is at full power (100%) at all times http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-18.html
    Almost got killed by 3 fraccion's summon single punch because of his ignorance.

    So again, the only thing that sets Royd apart from his fellow sternritters was the memories of Juha (which made him sharper to situations).
    The others died like idiots (like Kirge almost did against Allon).

    Besides the ability of copying appearances & memories, Royd merely he used all the techs his fellow sternritters members used or can use. Vollstandig, Heilig Pfeil, Sklaverei, Blut (Vene & Arterie), Medallion, Hirenkyaku, Sankt Zwinger & etc

  16. #89
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    guys relax, kenpachi got beat cause royd or lloyd copied bach. kenpachi said the other twin copied himm through this they gain all theyre sats and kenpachi said he had to become stronger than the clone to beat him. the other one copied bach if they gain all the abilities of the person they copied that means rroyd or was on par with bach, so it doesnt make kenpachi weak, it just shows how badass bach is, cause if a clone beat kenpachi then the real deal must be god status.

  17. #90
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    guys relax, kenpachi got beat cause royd or lloyd copied bach. kenpachi said the other twin copied himm through this they gain all theyre sats and kenpachi said he had to become stronger than the clone to beat him. the other one copied bach if they gain all the abilities of the person they copied that means rroyd or was on par with bach, so it doesnt make kenpachi weak, it just shows how badass bach is, cause if a clone beat kenpachi then the real deal must be god status.
    Come on now, do some research before speaking.

    Royd didn't gain any power from Juha. His ability is to copy memories & appearance. He only gained the memories of Juha.

    Loyd is the one that can copy power & appearance.

    So Zaraki got beat by Royd's own skills, not Juha's.

New Reply
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts