Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: who vs whome ??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko who vs whome ??

well i was wondering about the upcoming gourmet world fights bishokuya vs bishokukai...who will fight whome ?

ill be including the main characters for now...anyones got more ideas can post it up here

what i think is that it will be

4 heavenly kings vs 4 vice chefs :
    toriko vs starjun (fated match)
    sani vs tommy rod (tommy is gross and sani will complain all the time)
    zebura vs grinpach (both got long range attacks and are insane gluttons)
    coco vs the 4th vice chef (forgot his name)

others:
    mansam vs kuromado
    teppei vs Kaitora (both sasieyas)

upcoming arc
    0 biotope old strong guy vs cannibal guy
    4 heavenly kings vs bishokukais

anyones got more fight combinations thoughts?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: who vs whome ??

Well, if I'm not mistaken there were only 3 Vice Chefs Staajun, Greenpatch and Tommyrod, so they aren't matched in numbers with Heavenly Kings.
    Teppei fighting Kaitora would be interesting. I really want Teppei to become the strongest Saiseya.
    Of course it would be great to see Mansam finally fighting and Kuromado seems a good opponent to showcase his power, even though I don't know if he will fight just now.

Also I thought about IGO's Vice President. We forgot about him as he wasn't shown for a damn long time and he isn't in 0th Biotope either, so I hope we'll see him in some action as well as he seems to be stronger than Mansam and is 2nd strongest in IGO.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought that alfaro mentioned some other guy name when midora asked him about people who can enter gourmet world...there were kuramado,starjun,grinpatch,tommyrod and one more guy...thought it was 4 th vice chef...
    yea about vice president he might fight with Executive Chef Dores...seems like a good opponent for him...they also match in hierarchy in terms of seniority...both are second in command

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are mentioning Somelier Limon. It seems he is somewhere around Vice Chefs in powerscale, but I don't know if he is a bit stronger or a bit weaker than they are. Still he isn't among them.
    Agreed! That should be a good fight to make a showcase of Vice President's power.

Also I hope we'll have some interesting fighting in the upcoming Cooking Fest Arc and it is foreshadowed that Staajun might come to this Cooking Fest and thus we might see the awaited battle in this Arc. It would be interesting to see if Toriko is already at Staa's level or not. As for me he already is stronger than Tommy's but a match against Staa or Greenpatch should be a difficult one for him.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

looking at both IGO and bishokukais right now IGO seems fairly overpowered to me...they have more than 20 people at gourmet world level while bishokukais dont have that many...most of the ones at gourmet level are rookies while IGO's are almost all pros...and the top ones in bishokukais are going to be taken by IGO's people who are still in human world right now (4 kings,mansam ,teppei etc)...it should not be that great of a challenege for IGO except for midora himself... something is missing here...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Vs Starjun it's an obvious prediction, but I don't think that our hero will win this battle.
    About other battles, I don't know, but I hope that we will see more from Hansam, Ichiryu and the 0 Biotope people.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Toriko Vs Starjun it's an obvious prediction, but I don't think that our hero will win this battle.
    About other battles, I don't know, but I hope that we will see more from Hansam, Ichiryu and the 0 Biotope people.
    i think biotope 0 people are going to be introduced in detail arc by arc...coz if they all come and fight in one arc its going to be confusing and boring imo..like the old biotope 0 guy will come in cooking fest arc... melk and that girl from biotope 0 might fight in air arc... yosaku will fight in the arc related to ingredient which sani is looking for (he promised sani that he would lead him to the ingredient once he is strong) ...

New Reply