Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1521

Thread: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

  1. #1186
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    ok then tell me how would you rate out of 10 each of this category. I watched something like 20 episodes of the new HxH anime, dropped it. I didn't hype me, and i didn't find the animation super. HxH manga is top noch before the ants shit but the anime
    The average for both in those categories is around 7 7.5 out of 10...but in the character department SAO is a solid 5, and that is thanks to Kirito and Asuna and their romance...the other characters are pretty much nonexistent...

  2. #1187
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,421
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ustegius View Post
    The "deep shit" of Shingeki is not the "boo-hoo, people die, so sad"-stuff. What I find deep is how the series explores different ideologies within the society, goverment and military as communities/institutions to the whole situation where the mankind is in brink of destruction. And how all that reflects to different type individuals. It balances so well in levels of story telling - personal, communal, mythical.
    ok now we can talk; unlike the 2 others your arguments are not empty box

    As for SAO what make it exceptional to me it's specially the storytelling. the way you see the main char evolving in this virtual world; making friends, developing a romance and being attached to that world more than to the reality. It bring you to point where who wonder why such a world doesn't exist, even thought people die there. The story telling is light, no headaches, not stuff difficult to watch. even the episodes that seems like filers are pleasant. Some theme are aborded like treason but it doesn't go too deep into them as the story revolve only around the main char and his romantic and perilous adventures. It's 2 differents genre and world but you can't really say one top the other, as each of them have his strong point that make it pretty unique. On the other side, there is some kind of familiarity when you watch SAO, cuz it remember you thing you experienced while playing game and make you nostalgic. That's something every player will enjoy, that's why it's popular and that's why i beliebe farfalla will enjoy it more than shingeki like i did.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  3. #1188
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I didn't know that is cuteness..but it works for me
    It's not cuteness, but I'm a polite person u.u
    (you're cute for other reasons)


    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    But i said Shin is better, i just find SAO away more enjoyable T.T
    I'm just teasing the frenchie! I wanna see him swearing things we gotta google XD

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1189
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Lala u look awesome in green a great day 4 Portugal .


  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #1190
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    ok now we can talk; unlike the 2 others your arguments are not empty box

    As for SAO what make it exceptional to me it's specially the storytelling. the way you see the main char evolving in this virtual world; making friends, developing a romance and being attached to that world more than to the reality. It bring you to point where who wonder why such a world doesn't exist, even thought people die there. The story telling is light, no headaches, not stuff difficult to watch. even the episodes that seems like filers are pleasant. Some theme are aborded like treason but it doesn't go too deep into them as the story revolve only around the main char and his romantic and perilous adventures. It's 2 differents genre and world but you can't really say one top the other, as each of them have his strong point that make it pretty unique. On the other side, there is some kind of familiarity when you watch SAO, cuz it remember you thing you experienced while playing game and make you nostalgic. That's something every player will enjoy, that's why it's popular and that's why i beliebe farfalla will enjoy it more than shingeki like i did.


    Spoiler show

  8. #1191
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    ok now we can talk; unlike the 2 others your arguments are not empty box

    As for SAO what make it exceptional to me it's specially the storytelling. the way you see the main char evolving in this virtual world; making friends, developing a romance and being attached to that world more than to the reality. It bring you to point where who wonder why such a world doesn't exist, even thought people die there. The story telling is light, no headaches, not stuff difficult to watch. even the episodes that seems like filers are pleasant. Some theme are aborded like treason but it doesn't go too deep into them as the story revolve only around the main char and his romantic and perilous adventures. It's 2 differents genre and world but you can't really say one top the other, as each of them have his strong point that make it pretty unique. On the other side, there is some kind of familiarity when you watch SAO, cuz it remember you thing you experienced while playing game and make you nostalgic. That's something every player will enjoy, that's why it's popular and that's why i beliebe farfalla will enjoy it more than shingeki like i did.
    Yeah but you said it yourself...the storytelling is light, the treason element is light, overall it's an enjoyable fun anime...it's adventurous and there are no headaches...

    Shingeki is the opposite, it is more complex the themes that are explored are deeper than in SAO...so that when you put them together SAO seems shallow in comparison...

  9. #1192
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,421
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post


    Spoiler show
    u've been waiting for that since months, i know it
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  10. #1193
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    It's not cuteness, but I'm a polite person u.u
    (you're cute for other reasons)
    \o/

  11. #1194
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    u've been waiting for that since months, i know it
    Sweet revenge

  12. #1195
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Lala u look awesome in green a great day 4 Portugal .
    o.ô

    So I'm not spanish anymoar? D:

  13. #1196
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    no

  14. #1197
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,421
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Yeah but you said it yourself...the storytelling is light, the treason element is light, overall it's an enjoyable fun anime...it's adventurous and there are no headaches...

    Shingeki is the opposite, it is more complex the themes that are explored are deeper than in SAO...so that when you put them together SAO seems shallow in comparison...
    i'm just exploring the positive of aspect of what each of those manga/anime have to offer and depending of the taste of who's watching it. But you seems to only see the positive aspect of one of them

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Sweet revenge
    it gonna comeback at you
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  15. #1198
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    o.ô

    So I'm not spanish anymoar? D:
    Lmao nao you cant remove the Spanish in your blood like the Portuguese. It's the Brazil that is the illusion.

    u.u


  16. #1199
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again


  17. #1200
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,550
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Pedo Jr is in his van again

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    i'm just exploring the positive of aspect of what each of those manga/anime have to offer and depending of the taste of who's watching it. But you seems to only see the positive aspect of one of them
    Did I not say it was enjoyable and fun? What's not positive about that? But it's still generic and nothing special

Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts