Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    They do? They have themselfs. And a main character able to solve almost everything. They are an awesome group of friends. The splits between comedy and drama is quite big though.
    I was talking mostly about haruka, her whole life being abused by those people, ugh. Yeah they are great friends. I like the splits they are like palette cleansers, and real life is a bit like that too.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder. I hope it'll have a second season.
    I don't think you have to hope, I read somewhere that there will be more than 26 episodes, not sure if that means that there will be a second season though.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 19:

Wafu Wafu! An episode about Kud-chan!!!

Kyousuke!!! XD Again my hero of the week. The poor guy gets ignored while they talk about eggs. Great. x'D
    Kyosuke....don't care about him at the moment, maybe when the show goes on and we find out more about him.

Quote Quote:
    Is this the first time there was an actual teacher in a classroom? I'm impressed!
    Poor cute Kud-chan... :x She is so adorable... I'd teach her english anytime. *.*
    She shouldn't worry about her chest so much... oô
    I never noticed that to be honest...
    Yeah, I agree with you there, I liked it when she struggled to fill in the boxes and her pencil broke. And you like flat chests?

Quote Quote:
    Masato is an awesome idiot. I'd wish I could sleep like him.
    I read that as "I'd wish I could sleep with him"... He is one of my favorite characters.
    Quote Quote:
    What a study group... Eating sweets then they forget they even wanted to study... Way to go.

Mio is heartless... Poor Haruka... :'(

So much heartless annoying girls in this school... They all need a good beating... <.<
    Is it just me or is everyone outside their circle of friends an Ahole?

Quote Quote:
    Kud-chan is AWESOME. :O
    Her problem is she is too smart it seems. She lacks common knowledge. What a pity.
    I think her knowledge is focused on those international tests she does.

Quote Quote:
    Nooooooooo I don't want a sad Kud-chan. Please be happy again... Wafu.. :'( You're no useless pettanko! You're outstanding! :'(

Good for her the Little Busters are... Just the best friends someone could ever have.
    Just some self esteem issues, and yeah that was an awesome gesture, would I do the same thing? I kinda doubt that.
    Quote Quote:
    Next is a Sasami-episode? Why? She is annoying. <.<
    Don't be quick to judge man!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I was talking mostly about haruka, her whole life being abused by those people, ugh.
    Her story was the saddest one until now yes. But thanks to Riki and the Little Busters she has real friends now, people who care about her and even a real sister.

Quote Quote:
    Kyosuke....don't care about him at the moment, maybe when the show goes on and we find out more about him.
    Well he is great for awesome comic relief isn't he :tehee

Quote Quote:
    I never noticed that to be honest...
    Yeah, I agree with you there, I liked it when she struggled to fill in the boxes and her pencil broke. And you like flat chests?
    She was way to nervous. Still don't like those bitchy girls making fun of her. <.<
    And um yes... I have a thing for that. XD

Quote Quote:
    I read that as "I'd wish I could sleep with him"... He is one of my favorite characters.
    Is it just me or is everyone outside their circle of friends an Ahole?
    Please don't read it like that... x'D
    And somehow yes. I wonder why? They seem like an isolated bunch of good people within the bad ones.

Quote Quote:
    I think her knowledge is focused on those international tests she does.
    True but she is really smart. Just no good with the simple patterns of school tests.

Quote Quote:
    Just some self esteem issues, and yeah that was an awesome gesture, would I do the same thing? I kinda doubt that.
    Indeed. She is younger than all of them but regarding her skills she should me more self-confident.
    I think if it is for a person you really care about everyone would.

Quote Quote:
    Don't be quick to judge man!
    She seemed like a real b*tch the times she appeared. =/
    I wonder if the next episode will change my opinion about her.
    To be honest I just want a Riki-arc to happen. x'D

---------- Post added February 24, 2013 at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was February 17, 2013 at 03:18 PM ----------

Episode 20:

I still don't like Sasami. She annoys me because she is so full of herself... <.<

Rin was awesoem this episode! Her straight face was incredible... x'D

And the devastated mediocre classmate was epic too... x'D i couldn't stop laughin while he failed every time... :'D

Next time again Kud-chans time... *.*
    I can't wait!!!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I’m finally all caught up with this series and…I still have mixed feelings about it. While I do enjoy watching it, there are some elements about this series that have failed to captivate me. And to be honest, I’m not totally pleased with J.C.’s adaptation. On the one hand, I think they have done a great job with the funny and lighthearted episodes; but on the other hand, I think they haven’t done a proper job adapting the most touching arcs of the novel. During those crucial arcs, they have rushed things, they have omitted important bits or information and they have changed some stuff; as a result those arcs have failed to reach the emotional impact and effect that they have in the novel.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 20:
    Rin was awesoem this episode! Her straight face was incredible... x'D
    Rin was incredible, I agree! I like how brutally honest she can be sometimes, yes, she can be cruel at times but she is always honest. Her playing cupid in this episode was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    And the devastated mediocre classmate was epic too... x'D i couldn't stop laughin while he failed every time... :'D
    Well…while I can’t deny that some of those scenes were funny, I couldn’t help but feel bad for him every time he got his hear broken. That is why I was glad that he got some sort of happy ending in the end.

Quote Quote:
    Next time again Kud-chans time... *.*
    I can't wait!!!
    Me neither! Kud-chan is so, so cute!!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 27, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    So I’m finally all caught up with this series and…I still have mixed feelings about it.
    I'm glad you're back. \o/

Quote Quote:
    While I do enjoy watching it, there are some elements about this series that have failed to captivate me. And to be honest, I’m not totally pleased with J.C.’s adaptation. On the one hand, I think they have done a great job with the funny and lighthearted episodes; but on the other hand, I think they haven’t done a proper job adapting the most touching arcs of the novel. During those crucial arcs, they have rushed things, they have omitted important bits or information and they have changed some stuff; as a result those arcs have failed to reach the emotional impact and effect that they have in the novel.

Well as I said before I haven't played the novel yet so I don't know how much the Anime story differs from the original but I do think they try to do their best.
    I can only speak for myself but it really felt like my heart was being crushed after watching Harukas story. I don't know if I'd want to see an even darker approach.
    I still wonder what is next to come? This story has to head somewhere doesn't it?
    Though I have an idea where this story might be going.

Quote Quote:
    Rin was incredible, I agree! I like how brutally honest she can be sometimes, yes, she can be cruel at times but she is always honest. Her playing cupid in this episode was priceless!
    Yes, yes and yes again. It was even funnier because Rin never loved someone before... Her plan was incredible funny and only her suggestions topped it. XD

Quote Quote:
    Well…while I can’t deny that some of those scenes were funny, I couldn’t help but feel bad for him every time he got his hear broken. That is why I was glad that he got some sort of happy ending in the end.
    Of course it was kinda sad watching him fail. But it was so funny because it was very obvious the plan would fail pretty hard. x'D
    The ending was nicely done I agree.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you're back. \o/
    Happy to be back as well.

Quote Quote:
    Well as I said before I haven't played the novel yet so I don't know how much the Anime story differs from the original but I do think they try to do their best.
    I haven’t played the VN either but I have read some of the comments of people who have played it. And I know of what JC is capable of (Sakurasou is amazing, Toradora was incredible) so it upsets me a bit to know that they are not doing their very best adapting LB.

Quote Quote:
    I can only speka for myself but it really felt like my heart was being crushed after watching Harukas story. I don't know if I'd want to see an even darker approach.
    Haruka’s story was sad but…they omitted some bits of important information that …gave more sense to the story and to the protagonists of that arc. And…while Hakura’s story was sad…I wasn’t as moved as I was in Clannad, Clannad…wow…that is a series that truly knows how to get in touch with one’s emotions.

Quote Quote:
    I still wonder what is next to come? This story has to head somewhere doesn't it?
    Though I have an idea where this story might be going.
    Hakura’s story or LB’s story?

Quote Quote:
    Yes, yes and yes again. It was even funnier because Rin never loved someone before... Her plan was incredible funny and only her suggestions topped it. XD
    Rin loves someone, it’s just that she hasn’t realized it yet. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Of course it was kinda sad watching him fail. But it was so funny because it was very obvious the plan would fail pretty hard. x'D
    I agree, it was plainly obvious that Rin’s plans were not destined to be successful.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven’t played the VN either but I have read some of the comments of people who have played it. And I know of what JC is capable of (Sakurasou is amazing, Toradora was incredible) so it upsets me a bit to know that they are not doing their very best adapting LB.
    I still somewhat agree. Most of the time I'm not happy with the animation, so I was kinda surprised how well episode 20 looked. :O
    But omitting stuff from the original stuff is sadly normal within the Anime business... =/

Quote Quote:
    Haruka’s story was sad but…they omitted some bits of important information that …gave more sense to the story and to the protagonists of that arc. And…while Hakura’s story was sad…I wasn’t as moved as I was in Clannad, Clannad…wow…that is a series that truly knows how to get in touch with one’s emotions.
    Which kind of information?
    Though I have to say the way she way treated in fornt of my eyes was more than enough... =(

Quote Quote:
    Hakura’s story or LB’s story?
    The LB story in general.

Quote Quote:
    Rin loves someone, it’s just that she hasn’t realized it yet. ^^
    But every girl within the LB group has something for the future little leader. x)

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But omitting stuff from the original stuff is sadly normal within the Anime business... =/
    True, true. However, that is the whole point, knowing what to omit. You can’t put every single thing in the anime, but you shouldn’t omit important stuff. That is what makes a great anime adaptation IMHO, the fact that the anime team knows what to put in there and what to omit.

Quote Quote:
    Which kind of information?
    More info about the relationship between the girls’ parents (the three of them), more information about the girls’ mom (especially about her twisted family), the girls’ visit to their parents, and some other stuff.

Quote Quote:
    Though I have to say the way she way treated in fornt of my eyes was more than enough... =(
    The way in which the girls were treated was despicable and her arc is one of the most touching ones, that is why I do think they should have put more effort in their arc.

Quote Quote:
    But every girl within the LB group has something for the future little leader. x)
    True, true. ^_^ Riki is so wonderful that is impossible not to have something for him , even Kyosuke has a soft spot for him.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true. However, that is the whole point, knowing what to omit. You can’t put every single thing in the anime, but you shouldn’t omit important stuff. That is what makes a great anime adaptation IMHO, the fact that the anime team knows what to put in there and what to omit.
    I totally agree. I still think this show is very good though.
    Maybe I think a bit different about it after playing the visual novel.

Quote Quote:
    More info about the relationship between the girls’ parents (the three of them), more information about the girls’ mom (especially about her twisted family), the girls’ visit to their parents, and some other stuff.
    True. it seemed kind aout of nowhere. We got no real closure about this sick family either.

Quote Quote:
    The way in which the girls were treated was despicable and her arc is one of the most touching ones, that is why I do think they should have put more effort in their arc.
    I'm still good with it. Sure if they omitted a bit too much it may seem lazy or something but I really do think they made an acceptable job.

Episode 21:

At first I just wanted to smile the whole time because Kud-chan was sooooo adorable this episode...
    But then... That happened... I can't find the right words to describe how much it hurt me when I saw it... Kud-chan... :'(

Furthermore it was interesting to see why Kud-chan dresses this way. Her mother looked like a magical girl though.

Next weeks episode will be very cruel to watch.
    I thought after the cruelness of the Haruka-arc it couldn't get worse... This Anime hits you hard every time. Last week we had a light hearted and very funny episode... This time pure darkness so to speak... =/

Still kind of shocked...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree. I still think this show is very good though.
    Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think LB is a bad show. It’s just that I think that it could have been a better one. Now…I do admit that I’m extremely biased since I keep comparing LB to Clannad in terms of quality.

Quote Quote:
    True. it seemed kind aout of nowhere. We got no real closure about this sick family either.
    You see now why I thought that the arc could have been done in a better way.

Quote Quote:
    I'm still good with it. Sure if they omitted a bit too much it may seem lazy or something but I really do think they made an acceptable job.
    I’m not totally okay with the job they have done but that doesn't mean that I’m not enjoying LB.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 21:

At first I just wanted to smile the whole time because Kud-chan was sooooo adorable this episode...
    But then... That happened... I can't find the right words to describe how much it hurt me when I saw it... Kud-chan... :'(
    Part of me knew that that was going to happen. As soon as Kud mentioned that her mom was an astronaut and that she was the lady on the TV, I just knew something bad was going to happen to Kud’s mom. Poor Kud-chan!

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore it was interesting to see why Kud-chan dresses this way. Her mother looked like a magical girl though.
    Maybe that is the way astronaut students dress in Russia in the LB world. ^^ And yes, it was nice to see why Kud uses that hat and that cape.

Quote Quote:
    Next weeks episode will be very cruel to watch.
    It would be a sad one for sure.

Quote Quote:
    I thought after the cruelness of the Haruka-arc it couldn't get worse... This Anime hits you hard every time. Last week we had a light hearted and very funny episode... This time pure darkness so to speak... =/
    Key novels are usually like that; in fact, I was sort of expecting for something sad/bad to happen. Btw, noticing how much you enjoy LB I so can’t wait for you to watch Clannad.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 03, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You see now why I thought that the arc could have been done in a better way.
    True.

Quote Quote:
    Part of me knew that that was going to happen. As soon as Kud mentioned that her mom was an astronaut and that she was the lady on the TV, I just knew something bad was going to happen to Kud’s mom. Poor Kud-chan!
    I had that feeling too but the moment Kud-chan fainted it hit me too... As I said I was totally speechless... I thought I'd cry any moment because I nearly couldn't bear to watch her in such a desperate situation... :'(

Quote Quote:
    Maybe that is the way astronaut students dress in Russia in the LB world. ^^ And yes, it was nice to see why Kud uses that hat and that cape.
    Interesting outfit nontheless.

Quote Quote:
    It would be a sad one for sure.
    I don't know if I should look forward to this weeks episode... I'm still so sad... I just want to help her somehow... x(

Quote Quote:
    Key novels are usually like that; in fact, I was sort of expecting for something sad/bad to happen. Btw, noticing how much you enjoy LB I so can’t wait for you to watch Clannad.
    I finished my last exam for this semester today so I plan to watch lots of Anime (Clannad is part of it of course^^) on my vacation.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 04, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had that feeling too but the moment Kud-chan fainted it hit me too... As I said I was totally speechless... I thought I'd cry any moment because I nearly couldn't bear to watch her in such a desperate situation... :'(
    It was very sad indeed. And Kud-chan is so adorable and sweet and that makes the situation even sadder.

Quote Quote:
    I finished my last exam for this semester today so I plan to watch lots of Anime (Clannad is part of it of course^^) on my vacation.
    Yay!! Glad to hear that. Be sure to share your comments about Clannad once you start watching it.

---------- Post added March 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was March 04, 2013 at 09:09 PM ----------

Episode 22

This episode was very sad and it seems the next one will be even sadder.

Seeing Kud-chan so devastated and running away from the possibility of her mom’s death was very painful. I was glad that Riki was able to help Kud-chan in the end; he showed her that she didn’t have to give up on her dream and he encouraged her to be brave and to face her reality and her real feelings about both her dream and her mom.

The farewell scene was really touching, I really hope Kud is able to return…although, I have a feeling she won’t be able to. I also hope Kud’s mom is alive; I don’t want to see Kud suffering even more.

The preview for the next ep left me perturbed , Kud looks all beaten up and she is chained…does someone kidnap her?!

I really hope I’m wrong but I have the feeling next episode will be a very, very, very sad one.

22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You said everything I wanted to say about this episode destiny! and yeah that preview was really messed up and she doesn't even have the support of her friends there...gonna be sad stuff.

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing Kud-chan so devastated and running away from the possibility of her mom’s death was very painful. I was glad that Riki was able to help Kud-chan in the end; he showed her that she didn’t have to give up on her dream and he encouraged her to be brave and to face her reality and her real feelings about both her dream and her mom.
    Running away would've never solved the problem. I was glad Riki could help Kud-chan to realize what she has to do.

Quote Quote:
    The farewell scene was really touching, I really hope Kud is able to return…although, I have a feeling she won’t be able to. I also hope Kud’s mom is alive; I don’t want to see Kud suffering even more.
    Yes it was.
    I doubt she will stay there. Kud-chan will return somehow. She is a member of the Little Busters after all.

Quote Quote:
    The preview for the next ep left me perturbed , Kud looks all beaten up and she is chained…does someone kidnap her?!
    Something bad is about to happen. I think the whole launch was manipulated and they wanted Kud-chan to put an and to the TASA or something like that.
    I think the one in chains is Kud-chans mother.
    But whoever has beaten up Kud-chan... Prepare to meet your maker...

Quote Quote:
    I really hope I’m wrong but I have the feeling next episode will be a very, very, very sad one.
    I do agree. But I think we will find out more about her mother. I bet she has a very bad past too.

That aside... I have an extremely bad feeling about the class trip... I can't help it... Something tells me something horrible will happen... Am I alone with that thought?

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    that preview was really messed up and she doesn't even have the support of her friends there...gonna be sad stuff.
    Yes, poor Kud-chan is all alone. It is so hard to see the most adorable and defenseless character getting treated like that.

Running away would've never solved the problem. I was glad Riki could help Kud-chan to realize what she has to do.
    Riki is an awesome friend, isn’t he? All the members of the LB are incredible friends.

Quote Quote:
    I doubt she will stay there. Kud-chan will return somehow. She is a member of the Little Busters after all.
    I really hope she returns and that everything is okay with her mom.

Quote Quote:
    Something bad is about to happen. I think the whole launch was manipulated and they wanted Kud-chan to put an and to the TASA or something like that.
    Interesting theory, Sky! Maybe what happened to Kud’s mom and the other astronauts wasn’t an accident?! Maybe someone…or some organization…killed them?!

Quote Quote:
    I think the one in chains is Kud-chans mother.
    But whoever has beaten up Kud-chan... Prepare to meet your maker...
    Whoever beat Kud-chan is a horrible person!!
    How can you hit someone as sweet and cute as Kud-chan?!

Quote Quote:
    That aside... I have an extremely bad feeling about the class trip... I can't help it... Something tells me something horrible will happen... Am I alone with that thought?
    About the class trip…I had a crazy and not very possible thought…what if for the class trip they are going to a place near the place where Kud-chan is from? Maybe that is how the LB gang is able to help and rescue Kud-chan…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 11, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Riki is an awesome friend, isn’t he? All the members of the LB are incredible friends.
    They are. I like how they always find the right words to cheer somebody up. :3

Quote Quote:
    I really hope she returns and that everything is okay with her mom.
    If my theory is correct she is not okay... But well it would be a much better situation than her being dead wouldn't it?

Quote Quote:
    Interesting theory, Sky! Maybe what happened to Kud’s mom and the other astronauts wasn’t an accident?! Maybe someone…or some organization…killed them?!
    I still don't want to believe everyone there got killed. Maybe they were kidnapped and the same guys send Kud-chan that plane-ticket.
    Could besome kind of declaration of war against Tebwa.

Quote Quote:
    Whoever beat Kud-chan is a horrible person!!
    How can you hit someone as sweet and cute as Kud-chan?!
    Indeed. And whoever it is... I hope he'll get the biggest punishment possible!

Quote Quote:
    About the class trip…I had a crazy and not very possible thought…what if for the class trip they are going to a place near the place where Kud-chan is from? Maybe that is how the LB gang is able to help and rescue Kud-chan…
    Regarding the fact that the whole country got "closed" because of a nuclear hazard it's not very likely but still possible.
    I can't get Rikis vision out of my head... It bugs me. The cat... The fire... I can't really describe it.

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast