Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    They are. I like how they always find the right words to cheer somebody up. :3
    Riki is especially good at it. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    If my theory is correct she is not okay... But well it would be a much better situation than her being dead wouldn't it?
    I don’t know…what if she dies in front of Kud-chan while trying to save her from the kidnappers?

Quote Quote:
    Could besome kind of declaration of war against Tebwa.
    A declaration of war by another country perhaps…

Quote Quote:
    I can't get Rikis vision out of my head... It bugs me. The cat... The fire... I can't really describe it.
    And I haven’t mentioned it yet…but does Riki have psychic powers?
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I don’t know…what if she dies in front of Kud-chan while trying to save her from the kidnappers?
    They did a lot of cruel stuff... But that would totally break my heart... I doubt I could watch another episode again if they would do this...

Quote Quote:
    A declaration of war by another country perhaps…
    I think so.

Quote Quote:
    And I haven’t mentioned it yet…but does Riki have psychic powers?
    Could be possible. Awesome power. Always knows what do to for a friend in need.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They did a lot of cruel stuff... But that would totally break my heart... I doubt I could watch another episode again if they would do this...
    Since this Key we are talking about, I won’t disregard that possible scenario just yet.

Quote Quote:
    Could be possible. Awesome power. Always knows what do to for a friend in need.
    Maybe that is the reason why Riki is such a good friend.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Since this Key we are talking about, I won’t disregard that possible scenario just yet.
    Now I'm a bit scared...

Quote Quote:
    Maybe that is the reason why Riki is such a good friend.
    Wouldn't that be cheating? XD

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm a bit scared...
    Well…there is also the possibility that Kud-chan’s mom is already dead so that scenario won't take place.

Quote Quote:
    Wouldn't that be cheating? XD
    Well…what if instead of psychic powers we call it “Riki’s very strong intuition”? ^^

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well…there is also the possibility that Kud-chan’s mom is already dead so that scenario won't take place.
    I just imagined the small Kud-chan crawling through the cave all beaten up... and then she sees her mother... Dead...
    Wafu... :'(

Quote Quote:
    Well…what if instead of psychic powers we call it “Riki’s very strong intuition”? ^^
    I'm okay with that.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just imagined the small Kud-chan crawling through the cave all beaten up... and then she sees her mother... Dead...
    Wafu... :'(
    That is so sad!!! I know the preview gives zero hope of good things for Kud-chan but let’s hope it is not as bad as we’re imagining.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

What a devastating start into the episode. First seeing Kud-chan cry... Then seeing her being bombed...
    Somebody help her! :'O

Furthermore... How dare you point a gun at Kud-chan woman?!

The LB group is worried sick... And justifiably...

Regarding the situation in Tebwa I wasn't totally wrong. A civil war is just as bad. But why punish a child? It's not her fault damn it!
    Taking away a little girls dignity... This is way to cruel... I mean stripping her?

In the end a miracle saved her. It did feel rushed but it's better that way. I couldn' bear to watch Kud-chan suffer. The power of Riki and the other LB helped her to free herself. I wonder if it will get explained.

The ending song was beautiful and very fitting. I had to cry and smile too after Kud-chan returned... She is such an Angel... Wafuu... :'(

Next week we will get another light hearted episode... After that the grand finale. Looking how this progresses after funny episodes... I fear something very very very bad will happen...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

What a devastating start into the episode. First seeing Kud-chan cry... Then seeing her being bombed...
    Somebody help her! :'O
    The beginning of the episode was very sad and those rebels were horrible!!

Quote Quote:
    Regarding the situation in Tebwa I wasn't totally wrong. A civil war is just as bad. But why punish a child? It's not her fault damn it!
    Taking away a little girls dignity... This is way to cruel... I mean stripping her?
    That is one thing I didn’t understand…did they rape her? Why was Kud naked? Poor Kud-chan, I felt so bad for her while she was inside that hole.

Quote Quote:
    In the end a miracle saved her. It did feel rushed but it's better that way. I couldn' bear to watch Kud-chan suffer. The power of Riki and the other LB helped her to free herself. I wonder if it will get explained.
    I wasn’t okay with how rushed the episode felt, but by now I’m used to JC staff doing that. About the way Kud-chan freed herself…while it was sweet and all (the power of friendship) it did feel a bit ...awkward, it was a dues ex machine that I didn’t like very much. By the end of the episode I wasn’t as moved as I had expected to be.

Quote Quote:
    The ending song was beautiful and very fitting. I had to cry and smile too after Kud-chan returned... She is such an Angel... Wafuu... :'(
    The song and the reunion were great!

Quote Quote:
    Next week we will get another light hearted episode... After that the grand finale. Looking how this progresses after funny episodes... I fear something very very very bad will happen...
    Since the ending is so close…I wonder if we’ll have another season of LB.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The beginning of the episode was very sad and those rebels were horrible!!
    Indeed. Like they are free to do whatever they want to do... -.-

Quote Quote:
    That is one thing I didn’t understand…did they rape her? Why was Kud naked? Poor Kud-chan, I felt so bad for her while she was inside that hole.
    I hope not. Otherwise this would've been real dark. I do think they just wanted to humilate her. Still very sick to do something like that to an innocent young girl.

Quote Quote:
    I wasn’t okay with how rushed the episode felt, but by now I’m used to JC staff doing that. About the way Kud-chan freed herself…while it was sweet and all (the power of friendship) it did feel a bit ...awkward, it was a dues ex machine that I didn’t like very much. By the end of the episode I wasn’t as moved as I had expected to be.
    I didn't quite get how Riki teleported that gear to her but oh well. At least Kud-chan got to see the Southern Cross.
    Maybe the staff should've planned with a two season show to begin with. Like that they wouldn't have needed to rush things.

Quote Quote:
    The song and the reunion were great!
    A happy Kud-chan is the best Kud-chan. :3

Quote Quote:
    Since the ending is so close…I wonder if we’ll have another season of LB.
    At least there will be an OVA. I read something about it.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope not. Otherwise this would've been real dark. I do think they just wanted to humilate her. Still very sick to do something like that to an innocent young girl.
    I hope you’re right and that they didn’t rape her and I agree they were sick, twisted and evil…they were despicable!! Thankfully, Kud-chan was able to smile again.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe the staff should've planned with a two season show to begin with. Like that they wouldn't have needed to rush things.
    ITA!!

Quote Quote:
    A happy Kud-chan is the best Kud-chan. :3
    QFT!!

Quote Quote:
    At least there will be an OVA. I read something about it.
    Really? I wonder if the OVA will focus on Riki and Rin’s relationship.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you’re right and that they didn’t rape her and I agree they were sick, twisted and evil…they were despicable!! Thankfully, Kud-chan was able to smile again.
    I agree. Nothing that bad was indicated so I really hope there happened nothing more than what we saw.
    And a good thing we didn't see very much of those creepy rebels. I might have kicked my screen if they had more screentime... -.-

Quote Quote:
    Really? I wonder if the OVA will focus on Riki and Rin’s relationship.
    Yeah. It will be included in the Blu-Ray set or something like that.
    I'd like to see more of Rin and Rikis relationship. (Although I can't help it... I have to root for Kud-chan x Riki... :3)

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see more of Rin and Rikis relationship. (Although I can't help it... I have to root for Kud-chan x Riki... :3)
    Really? You’re a Kud x Riki fan. ^^ Since this series has focused more on friendship than on romance, I haven’t been too much of a shipper in this series; however, if I have to choose a pairing to root for…I think I would chose Riki x Rin. They look cute together!!

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? You’re a Kud x Riki fan. ^^ Since this series has focused more on friendship than on romance, I haven’t been too much of a shipper in this series; however, if I have to choose a pairing to root for…I think I would chose Riki x Rin. They look cute together!!
    Well I want Kud-chan to be happy as much as possible. And I'm sure she likes Riki...

Rin x Riki would be my second choice because they look like the classic childhood friend pairing. And I always feel obliged to root for that kind of thing. :3

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I want Kud-chan to be happy as much as possible. And I'm sure she likes Riki...
    All the girls like Riki ^_^ …but it is impossible not to like him.

Quote Quote:
    Rin x Riki would be my second choice because they look like the classic childhood friend pairing. And I always feel obliged to root for that kind of thing. :3
    Obliged? So…you like childhood friend pairings?

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast