Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    All the girls like Riki ^_^ …but it is impossible not to like him.
    Yes. He is a great guy after all.

Quote Quote:
    Obliged? So…you like childhood friend pairings?
    Yeah I really came to like the scenario.
    Spoiler show

I just love the cuteness and awkwardness that comes along. I can't help but to root for those kind of pairings.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Yeah I really came to like the scenario.
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    I just love the cuteness and awkwardness that comes along. I can't help but to root for those kind of pairings.
    For me it depends on the interactions between the characters…sometimes I ship the childhood friend pairing but other times I ship the new girl/boy-that-changes-his/her-world pairing.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    For me it depends on the interactions between the characters…sometimes I ship the childhood friend pairing but other times I ship the new girl/boy-that-changes-his/her-world pairing.
    True. I will always root for true love - if I'm able to notice xD - no matter what the circumstances are.

For now we had no real romance except for the part with Sasami. Maybe we'll get some hints or something.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    True. I will always root for true love - if I'm able to notice xD - no matter what the circumstances are.
    Then you’ll really love Clannad!

Quote Quote:
    For now we had no real romance except for the part with Sasami. Maybe we'll get some hints or something.
    Sasami?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Then you’ll really love Clannad!
    I'm enjoying it right now.

Quote Quote:
    Sasami?
    Sasegawa Sasami. Rins rival. The one who loves Kengo and is loved by the poor guy who fell victim to Rin's plans... x'D
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 18, 2013 at 09:35 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    I'm enjoying it right now.
    Glad to hear that!

Quote Quote:
    Sasegawa Sasami. Rins rival. The one who loves Kengo and is loved by the poor guy who fell victim to Rin's plans... x'D
    I had completely forgotten about her, thank you for reminding me about her.

---------- Post added March 24, 2013 at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was March 18, 2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

Episode 24

This episode was very sweet.

- Mio’s story was hilarious! Specially seeing the action figure as the wife.

- Kotomi-cha is so kind, sweet and cute!! She is a great friend. ^_^ And wow, she is a very talented writer/drawer. Her stories were very good.

- When Rin returned to look for Komari-chan to tell her about how the puppet show had gone and didn’t find her in the room, for a moment there I really thought something bad had happened to Komari. I was so relieved when Ri found her. Rin really cares about Komari-chan, they are such great friends.

- What Riki mentioned made me curious…who is sending those messages? Why that person is able to foresee what is going to happen with Rin, her friends, the school? Why is he/she sending those messages to Rin? Why does Riki feel that he is familiar with Kotomi’s story about the dwarves?

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 24

This episode was very sweet.
    Indeed. And very funny. Masato and Kyousuke are awesome... XD

Quote Quote:
    - Mio’s story was hilarious! Specially seeing the action figure as the wife.
    It's so fitting for her personality... So awesome how she could keep telling the story with a straight face... XD

Quote Quote:
    - Kotomi-cha is so kind, sweet and cute!! She is a great friend. ^_^ And wow, she is a very talented writer/drawer. Her stories were very good.
    She is. :3 Komari cares about her friends and always tries to make them happy. This is so adorable.

Quote Quote:
    - When Rin returned to look for Komari-chan to tell her about how the puppet show had gone and didn’t find her in the room, for a moment there I really thought something bad had happened to Komari. I was so relieved when Rin found her. Rin really cares about Komari-chan, they are such great friends.
    It's great Rin was able to overcome her shyness. Mostly because of Komari. Seeing her opening up so much makes me happy. Though she still can't get along with Haruka... XD
    i'm glad nothing happened to Komari... Still... Something is bugging me...

Quote Quote:
    - What Riki mentioned made me curious…who is sending those messages? Why that person is able to foresee what is going to happen with Rin, her friends, the school? Why is he/she sending those messages to Rin? Why does Riki feel that he is familiar with Kotomi’s story about the dwarves?
    Call me crazy but I have a theory... XD You remember him having visions right? At first we sight it me some kind of early warning system which lets him help his friend if they are in need. But regarding the things he said i thought of something different. He saw Kuds belonings burn and he prevented it. What if it actually happened once? What if everything we saw already happened and now thanks to his past experiences Riki is able to make the right choices? What if all of this is some kind of loop?
    I know this is very far fetched but it keeps bugging me... =/ I can't think of something else at the moment.
    And about Komaris book. The two kids looked a lot like Rin and Riki. Furthermore the Little Busters are exactly ten people... Coincidence?

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so fitting for her personality... So awesome how she could keep telling the story with a straight face... XD
    LOL! Well…in her eyes there was nothing wrong with the action figure being the wife.

Quote Quote:
    She is. :3 Komari cares about her friends and always tries to make them happy. This is so adorable.
    Komari is the best!

Quote Quote:
    i'm glad nothing happened to Komari... Still... Something is bugging me...
    Regarding Komari-chan?

Quote Quote:
    Call me crazy but I have a theory... XD You remember him having visions right? At first we sight it me some kind of early warning system which lets him help his friend if they are in need. But regarding the things he said i thought of something different. He saw Kuds belonings burn and he prevented it. What if it actually happened once? What if everything we saw already happened and now thanks to his past experiences Riki is able to make the right choices? What if all of this is some kind of loop?
    I know this is very far fetched but it keeps bugging me... =/ I can't think of something else at the moment.
    I think the theory of Kotomi-chan’s parents (Clannad) has enlightened you, Sky! Actually, I don’t think you’re theory is crazy, in fact, I like it! Maybe Riki-kun already lived that and that is why he knows what is going to happen and maybe he is the one behind those secret messages. In fact, I watched a K-drama where something similar to the theory you are suggesting happened.

Quote Quote:
    And about Komaris book. The two kids looked a lot like Rin and Riki. Furthermore the Little Busters are exactly ten people... Coincidence?
    Maybe…Komari-chan…also has some kind of power similar to Riki? Maybe she is able to foresee the future or show something that already happened but was forgotten through her drawings?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Well…in her eyes there was nothing wrong with the action figure being the wife.
    I was a bit scared though... Here puppets seemed veeeeeery disturbing...

Quote Quote:
    Komari is the best!
    Second best for me. :3

Quote Quote:
    Regarding Komari-chan?
    Yes and no. Mostly because of the plot.

Quote Quote:
    I think the theory of Kotomi-chan’s parents (Clannad) has enlightened you, Sky!;wtf
    Hahaha.

Quote Quote:
    Actually, I don’t think you’re theory is crazy, in fact, I like it! Maybe Riki-kun already lived that and that is why he knows what is going to happen and maybe he is the one behind those secret messages. In fact, I watched a K-drama where something similar to the theory you are suggesting happened.
    That seems very possible. The question is... Why? Has it something to do with his disease?
    Questions everywhere...

Quote Quote:
    Maybe…Komari-chan…also has some kind of power similar to Riki? Maybe she is able to foresee the future or show something that already happened but was forgotten through her drawings?
    Again, very possible. Maybe she is showing Riki the way unintenionally. But the story with the dwarfs... Why do they disappear... Hmm...

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was a bit scared though... Here puppets seemed veeeeeery disturbing...
    And they kept reenacting the same scene over and over.

Quote Quote:
    Second best for me. :3
    Kudo is your first?

Quote Quote:
    That seems very possible. The question is... Why? Has it something to do with his disease?
    Maybe Riki dies and then he gets another chance to get things right and in that way he is able to save his life?

Quote Quote:
    Again, very possible. Maybe she is showing Riki the way unintenionally. But the story with the dwarfs... Why do they disappear... Hmm...
    Because their problem was solved…because their mission was fulfilled…

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And they kept reenacting the same scene over and over.
    Yes... She was so serious about this...

Quote Quote:
    Kudo is your first?
    Of this show yes.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe Riki dies and then he gets another chance to get things right and in that way he is able to save his life?
    I would like that.
    But there are only two episodes (and an OVA) left... I wonder how they are going to wrap this up?

Quote Quote:
    Because their problem was solved…because their mission was fulfilled…
    So Riki has to clear the route of everyone of the LB to "solve" the missions? Seems interesting.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like that.
    But there are only two episodes (and an OVA) left... I wonder how they are going to wrap this up?
    Things have been rushed throughout this series so I hope they don’t rush things even more in the end….hopefully we have a second season so that things don’t have to be extremely rushed.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 25:

Again an heartwarming episode. :3
    Great how Kengo could save Koshiki from any harm... What an miracle nothing very bad happened. :O
    Still... Why are so many japanese teachers such scumbags in Anime?

Kengo is the final member for now... Just like Kyousuke predicted... Did he write those letters? It would make sense because he knows Rins love for cats... Furthermore they both look like the boy and girl from Komaris picture book... I doubt they will solve it within this season.
    So I''m looking forward to the game... With Riki being the official leader of the Little Busters now.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 25:

Again an heartwarming episode. :3
    It was a very nice episode. I think some moments could have been handled a little better but…all in all, it was a good episode.

Quote Quote:
    Great how Kengo could save Koshiki from any harm... What an miracle nothing very bad happened. :O
    Well…Kengo broke his arm and was suspended from his team, but nobody died. And this episode helped me understand a bit better why Kengo is so popular with the girls in this anime. Kengo is a very nice guy.

Quote Quote:
    Still... Why are so many japanese teachers such scumbags in Anime?
    Very good question.

Quote Quote:
    Kengo is the final member for now... Just like Kyousuke predicted... Did he write those letters? It would make sense because he knows Rins love for cats... Furthermore they both look like the boy and girl from Komaris picture book... I doubt they will solve it within this season.
    Maybe Kyousuke knows something the other LB members ignore or can’t remember…

Quote Quote:
    So I''m looking forward to the game... With Riki being the official leader of the Little Busters now.
    Me too!

P.S. Masato lost some points with me in this episode, he was insensitive and irresponsible to say that comment about Kengo and Koshiki, but I liked how he ran to help Koshiki when he heard she was on the rooftop.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a very nice episode. I think some moments could have been handled a little better but…all in all, it was a good episode.
    Well it felt rushed and came out of the blue but still... Nicely done. :3

Quote Quote:
    Well…Kengo broke his arm and was suspended from his team, but nobody died. And this episode helped me understand a bit better why Kengo is so popular with the girls in this anime. Kengo is a very nice guy.
    True but nobody was hurt very badly... He only injured his arm... He is still able to play baseball which doesn't seem like a good idea to me though.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe Kyousuke knows something the other LB members ignore or can’t remember…
    I want to know more about the secret of the world... :O

Quote Quote:
    P.S. Masato lost some points with me in this episode, he was insensitive and irresponsible to say that comment about Kengo and Koshiki, but I liked how he ran to help Koshiki when he heard she was on the rooftop.
    Yes... Masato was a big jerk... But he is not the brightest person there is he.
    But he is an reliable fried nontheless.

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast