Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: Little Busters!

  1. #121
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well it felt rushed and came out of the blue but still... Nicely done. :3
    And some other details but it is because I’m completely biased since I’m also watching Clannad and I can’t help but expect the same quality in this show.

    Quote Quote:
    True but nobody was hurt very badly... He only injured his arm... He is still able to play baseball which doesn't seem like a good idea to me though.
    They wanted to show us Kengo awesome power!! But it was because they wanted to show us that if you failed at something is not impossible for you to succeed at something else.

    Quote Quote:
    I want to know more about the secret of the world... :O
    Me too! In Clannad was the hidden world, here in LB is the secret world.

    Quote Quote:
    Yes... Masato was a big jerk... But he is not the brightest person there is he.
    But he is an reliable fried nontheless.
    He is a good friend, so I forgive him.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #122
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    And some other details but it is because I’m completely biased since I’m also watching Clannad and I can’t help but expect the same quality in this show.
    Yeah after watching Clannad I fear I can't judge 100% objectively anymore...


    Quote Quote:
    They wanted to show us Kengo awesome power!! But it was because they wanted to show us that if you failed at something is not impossible for you to succeed at something else.
    True. Still playing Baseball with such an injury... =/
    However... I feel Kyousuke is hiding something.


    Quote Quote:
    Me too! In Clannad was the hidden world, here in LB is the secret world.
    I hope the truth behind it won't be as sad as in Clannad...

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #123
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Yeah after watching Clannad I fear I can't judge 100% objectively anymore...
    True, true.

    Quote Quote:
    True. Still playing Baseball with such an injury... =/
    That is why I love Clannad because they knew how to perfectly blend that mixture of fantasy and realism. But let’s just say Kengo is super awesome so that is why he was able to do that. ^^

    Quote Quote:
    However... I feel Kyousuke is hiding something.
    Kyousuke is a very intriguing character so I also get the feel that he knows more that he lets on.
    Quote Quote:
    I hope the truth behind it won't be as sad as in Clannad...
    This is a key novel so I do expect sad things coming our way, but not as heartbreaking as in Clannad.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #124
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    But let’s just say Kengo is super awesome so that is why he was able to do that. ^^
    I guess I could agree with that...


    Quote Quote:
    Kyousuke is a very intriguing character so I also get the feel that he knows more that he lets on.
    I'm very eager to find it out. :3


    Quote Quote:
    This is a key novel so I do expect sad things coming our way, but not as heartbreaking as in Clannad.
    I somewhat doubt any show could be as sad as Clannad was... x'D

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #125
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I somewhat doubt any show could be as sad as Clannad was... x'D
    Well…to be honest, I know a couple of anime series that are as heartbreaking as Clannad, and just as amazing as well.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #126
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Well…to be honest, I know a couple of anime series that are as heartbreaking as Clannad, and just as amazing as well.
    At the moment I can't take another heartbreaking show...


    Final Episode:

    Did Kengo hit his head somewhere? I mean what the hell? He was almost acting like Masato!
    And Rin was kinda mean...

    Kyousuke was an awesome leader even though he didn't want to admit it. Kyousuke gave Riki the stregth he needed.
    But why does Kyousuke look so sad? What is he hiding? This is clearly not about Baseball or the Little Busters themselfs...

    Furthermore it was very cute how every member was happy to have met Riki and the others... Riki helped them to overcome their hardships... He was the leader since the beginning.

    I couldn't stop smiling after everything that was shown in this episode... They even won their first game! (Key really likes Baseball huh?)

    They are an awesome group of friends. .3

    However... The second season was already previewed... A fight between Kengo and kyousuke? :O

    Furthermore I spoiled myself a bit regarding "Refrain"... Hmmm...

    Well however. I can't wait until the second season starts to ait.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #127
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    At the moment I can't take another heartbreaking show...
    I don’t think it would be advisable for you to watch another heartbreaking anime series right now. ^^ But if you are ever in the mood for a wonderful and amazing anime that will touch your heart very deeply let me know.

    Quote Quote:
    Final Episode:

    Did Kengo hit his head somewhere? I mean what the hell? He was almost acting like Masato!
    Kengo’s inner Masato was awoken by baseball!! He was so completely different from his usual calm and collected self. I guess only Kyousuke knew that Kengo had the potential to become Masato # 2! And that jacket was priceless!!

    Quote Quote:
    Kyousuke was an awesome leader even though he didn't want to admit it. Kyousuke gave Riki the stregth he needed.
    ITA! The bromance between Riki and Kyousuke was awesome!! Kyousuke really cares about Riki, he is like an older brother to him.

    Quote Quote:
    But why does Kyousuke look so sad? What is he hiding? This is clearly not about Baseball or the Little Busters themselfs...
    I think it has to do with the fact that he will be graduating soon and therefore he won’t be as part of the LB as he is now, he will see them less and less until one day only memories will remain of his time as a member of the LB.

    Quote Quote:
    Furthermore it was very cute how every member was happy to have met Riki and the others... Riki helped them to overcome their hardships... He was the leader since the beginning.
    That part was so sweet and touching! I loved that part~ Riki hadn’t realized it but inside of him he had the potential to be a great leader, and as the girls said, his kindness is his greatest strength. I like how everyone supported him and was there for him as he became the leader of the LB little by little, step by step.

    Quote Quote:
    I couldn't stop smiling after everything that was shown in this episode... They even won their first game!
    Watching this episode made me feel all warm inside. It was a wonderful episode and a great way to end the first season.

    Quote Quote:
    (Key really likes Baseball huh?)
    It seems like they really do. I just thought of an awesome game, Clannad team vs. LB team! That would be such an awesome game!

    Quote Quote:
    They are an awesome group of friends. .3
    They really are.

    Quote Quote:
    However... The second season was already previewed... A fight between Kengo and kyousuke? :O
    It reminded me of the fight between
    Spoiler show


    Quote Quote:
    Furthermore I spoiled myself a bit regarding "Refrain"... Hmmm...

    Well however. I can't wait until the second season starts to ait.
    I’m so happy that there is going to be a second season!! Just like Clannad AS, I’m expecting for “Refrain” to be more amazing than LB, more touching than LB, and more heartbreaking than LB.

    I have been a very good girl; I haven’t read any spoilers. So I can’t wait to be surprised by the second season of LB.

    It was a pretty good anime and despite some things I wasn’t very fond of, I must say, I enjoyed watching this anime very much. ^_^ Part of the fun I had while watching this anime was discussing this series with you Sky. So thank you so much for discussing this anime with me!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 08, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #128
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I don’t think it would be advisable for you to watch another heartbreaking anime series right now. ^^ But if you are ever in the mood for a wonderful and amazing anime that will touch your heart very deeply let me know.
    For the moment I wanted to watch something heartwarming like Toradora!. :3
    But I definitely will ask you again.


    Quote Quote:
    Kengo’s inner Masato was awoken by baseball!! He was so completely different from his usual calm and collected self. I guess only Kyousuke knew that Kengo had the potential to become Masato # 2! And that jacket was priceless!!
    Kyousukes face while looking at that jacket... Priceless...
    Still... Very scary... I still believe he hit his head somewhere...



    Quote Quote:
    I think it has to do with the fact that he will be graduating soon and therefore he won’t be as part of the LB as he is now, he will see them less and less until one day only memories will remain of his time as a member of the LB.
    Why can't I believe that... =/


    Quote Quote:
    That part was so sweet and touching! I loved that part~ Riki hadn’t realized it but inside of him he had the potential to be a great leader, and as the girls said, his kindness is his greatest strength. I like how everyone supported him and was there for him as he became the leader of the LB little by little, step by step.
    I loved Komari and Kud-chan this time... So clumsy yet so damn adorable...
    But yeah I agree. Riki is awesome!


    Quote Quote:
    Watching this episode made me feel all warm inside. It was a wonderful episode and a great way to end the first season.
    Indeed.


    Quote Quote:
    It seems like they really do. I just thought of an awesome game, Clannad team vs. LB team! That would be such an awesome game!
    Nagisa as the pitcher and Kud-chan as the batter...
    Sugar overload.


    Quote Quote:
    It reminded me of the fight between
    Spoiler show
    Though it did look like the fight in LB is more severe... Kyousuke looks really angry... =/
    I can't wait to find out what the reason is.


    Quote Quote:
    I’m so happy that there is going to be a second season!! Just like Clannad AS, I’m expecting for “Refrain” to be more amazing than LB, more touching than LB, and more heartbreaking than LB.
    Me too.
    I hope it will start airing in summer... I hate waiting...


    Quote Quote:
    I have been a very good girl; I haven’t read any spoilers. So I can’t wait to be surprised by the second season of LB.

    I was looking for the game and saw things I shouldn't have... XD
    But I pretty much don't know anything that important so I can't wait for Refrain!


    Quote Quote:
    It was a pretty good anime and despite some things I wasn’t very fond of, I must say, I enjoyed watching this anime very much. ^_^ Part of the fun I had while watching this anime was discussing this series with you Sky. So thank you so much for discussing this anime with me!
    Always a pleasure. You're very welcome. Looking forward to discuss Refrain with you. :3
    I'm sad it's over for now. :'(

    PS: I love your emoticons... They are amazing


    All in all I'd give it 7/10 because I enjoyed it but there were things I wasn't so happy with.

    But because of Kud-chan I rate it with 7,5/10. :3
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 09, 2013 at 05:17 AM.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #129
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    For the moment I wanted to watch something heartwarming like Toradora!. :3
    But I definitely will ask you again.
    Okay.

    Quote Quote:
    Still... Very scary... I still believe he hit his head somewhere...
    So I guess Kendo was the reason why Kengo was so calm and collected and without it he was free to be goofy, care-free and maybe even happier. I’m still deciding whether if I like the new Kengo more than the old one, but one thing is certain I don’t hate the new Kengo. ^^

    Quote Quote:
    Why can't I believe that... =/
    Because Clannad taught us that Key will find a way to break our hearts with extremely touching and sometimes unexpected twists.

    Quote Quote:
    I loved Komari and Kud-chan this time... So clumsy yet so damn adorable...
    Kawaii team is lethal, it will kill you with sugar overload! Those two are so adorably cute!!

    Quote Quote:
    Nagisa as the pitcher and Kud-chan as the batter...
    Sugar overload.
    I know how to make it even sweeter, add Fu-chan and Komari-chan into the mix!!

    Quote Quote:
    Always a pleasure. You're very welcome. Looking forward to discuss Refrain with you. :3
    I’m looking forward as well.

    Quote Quote:
    PS: I love your emoticons... They are amazing
    yay!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #130
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Okay.
    I put AIR on my list too... I wonder when I'll be able to start Kanon though...


    Quote Quote:
    So I guess Kendo was the reason why Kengo was so calm and collected and without it he was free to be goofy, care-free and maybe even happier. I’m still deciding whether if I like the new Kengo more than the old one, but one thing is certain I don’t hate the new Kengo. ^^
    That makes sense... The way of the sword really makes you calm huh?
    But it seems like quiet Kengo will return in Refrain.


    Quote Quote:
    Because Clannad taught us that Key will find a way to break our hearts with extremely touching and sometimes unexpected twists.
    Oh yeah... That...
    I can't wait to find out what kind of heartbreaking plot twist might be waiting ahead...


    Quote Quote:
    Kawaii team is lethal, it will kill you with sugar overload! Those two are so adorably cute!!
    Indeed.
    I wonder if Rin will return to team kawaii someday...


    Quote Quote:
    I know how to make it even sweeter, add Fu-chan and Komari-chan into the mix!!
    ...
    I would watch that.
    Though I doubt anyone would care for the actual score...

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #131
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Little Busters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I put AIR on my list too... I wonder when I'll be able to start Kanon though...
    Kanon and Air have been part of my must-watch list for a while now, but…it has been a tad hard to find the time to watch them. ^^

    Quote Quote:
    But it seems like quiet Kengo will return in Refrain.
    Maybe he is able to go back to Kendo and that is why old Kengo returns, and how do you know old Kengo returns?

    Quote Quote:
    Though I doubt anyone would care for the actual score...
    Akio would care about the score. I mean, he loves baseball!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 14, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts