Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

  1. #1
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT



    Plot Summery:

    The Neighbor's Club—a club founded for the purpose of making friends, where misfortunate boys and girls with few friends live out their regrettable lives.

    Although Yozora Mikazuki faced a certain incident at the end of summer, the daily life of the Neighbor's Club goes on as usual. A strange nun, members of the student council and other new faces make an appearance, causing Kodaka Hasegawa's life to grow even busier.

    While they all enjoy going to the amusement park, playing games, celebrating birthdays, and challenging the "school festival"—a symbol of the school life normal people live—the relations amongst the members slowly begins to change...

    Let the next stage begin, on this unfortunate coming-of-age love comedy!!

    (Source: ANN)

    Alternative Title: Haganai NEXT
    Episodes: 12
    Status: Currently Airing
    Aired: Jan 11, 2013 to Mar 29, 2013
    Producers: FUNimation EntertainmentL, Media Factory, Magic Capsule, AIC Build
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Seinen


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    i didnt see a thread on this so i figured this was the right place to post it

    i am probably the worlds biggest boku wa tomadachi ga sukanai fan (well maybe not but im close)

    the lengthy title is shortened to HAGANAI for just that reason, to shorten the name

    anyway this is the sequel to the hilarious first season of Haganai, which is a manga adaptation to the light novel

    http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...chi_ga_sukunai

    which i am also reading, it is packed full of rib-cracking humor, with just enough romance and harem qualities to make the story interesting

    but dont let the actual plot fool you, this show is all about comedy, in fact it may be the funniest anime i have ever seen in a short series (i am not sure if they will adapt the entire light novel, but hopefully they will)

    anyone who is looking for a good laugh, or an escape form normality, or maybe even to re-assure yourself that their are possibly people out there more nerdy than yourself

    this show is a must
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 18, 2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Added standard format

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #2
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    I hope you don't mind that I matched the starting post with the standard format.

    I too love that show. It's a pity the second season is almost over.
    Well the story is only told to 33%. Around 16 volumes more to come.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 18, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #3
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    thank you for changing that, i really didnt know their was a standard format, and i saw a few people on this site refer to it in the slang haganai, so that is why i named it that

    but it really is sad how much of the actual story is left behind, i mean i understand because its all about budget and air time, so its not easy to get all lengthy with the story when you dont even know if you will have a second season

    which is why i started reading the light novel, because much of the unspoken dialogue, or what kodaka is
    "thinking" is not in the anime at all

    but in all honesty he may be the most oblivious protagonist in anime history, he really doesnt think any of these girls like him and they are all throwing themselves at him

    ---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I hope you don't mind that I matched the starting post with the standard format.

    I too love that show. It's a pity the second season is almost over.
    Well the story is only told to 33%. Around 16 volumes more to come.
    kobato hasegawa (the kodakas little sister) is beyond the cutest character i have ever seen

    she has no hope of ever being socially acceptable and is completely obsessed with her anime series to the point that she acts out the part of the main character in real life

    she alone is worth watching the series

    Spoiler show

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #4
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    tbut it really is sad how much of the actual story is left behind, i mean i understand because its all about budget and air time, so its not easy to get all lengthy with the story when you dont even know if you will have a second season
    It's one of the most successful shows so I think they'll continue to make new seasons as long as there is enough LN material.


    Quote Quote:
    which is why i started reading the light novel, because much of the unspoken dialogue, or what kodaka is
    "thinking" is not in the anime at all
    Well it's always like that with LN adaption. It's a pity but the animation is good and quality of the story is still impressing.
    But I think I'll pick the LN too if I have time. I would buy it if there was a german or even a english version.


    Quote Quote:
    but in all honesty he may be the most oblivious protagonist in anime history, he really doesnt think any of these girls like him and they are all throwing themselves at him
    I don't think so. He obviously knows how they feel. He just ignores it because he wants to enjoy the time he has with them. Kodaka fears that if he would choose a girl the happy days would be over. At least that is what Rika implied and I think alike.


    Quote Quote:
    kobato hasegawa (the kodakas little sister) is beyond the cutest character i have ever seen
    Yeah Kobata is awesome and she is very similar to his brother. And furthermore she is one big brocon.


    Quote Quote:
    she has no hope of ever being socially acceptable and is completely obsessed with her anime series to the point that she acts out the part of the main character in real life
    Which is quite funny because everyone likes her. But she wants to be liked by her brother An-chan the most. So adorable. :3


    Quote Quote:
    she alone is worth watching the series
    I'm more of a Rika-fan. x3


    Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    Maybe. I'm not happy with either one to be honest. For me it's obvious he will fall in love with either Sena or Yozora but even for that he needs to change himself a lot.

    We will see. I will root for Rika no matter what happens.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #5
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    rika proves that in this world of it exists their is porn for it

    as she can even get turned on by gundam or some similar mech type manga

    im not sure if this is a spoiler but ill tag it just incase
    Spoiler show

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #6
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    rika proves that in this world of it exists their is porn for it

    as she can even get turned on by gundam or some similar mech type manga
    She is cute, open minded and on top of that straight forward. I like that.


    Quote Quote:
    im not sure if this is a spoiler but ill tag it just incase
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

  12. #7
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    well oli havent played the game even though i would love to if i could find it in english

    but i would also
    Spoiler show

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #8
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    I agree... That would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery wrong...

  15. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    any news on whether there will be a season 3 or not?

    i hope they at least finish the story, even if they only put in 33% or so of it

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #10
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Not yet. The second season will cover till volume 8. The whole LN will have 24 novels or such because this has only been the prologue as fas as I know.
    We can just sit and wait I guess.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #11
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    im having trouble finding this clip on youtube now

    but my favorite scene is when yozora becomes upset with sena playing the eroge and gives her like a two minute long insult and calls her a walking cum dumpster
    of course this is from episode 3 of boku wa tomadachi ga sukunai season 1

    ---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------



    only at the end of the scene yozora says "dont even look at me you will make me pregnant"
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; March 20, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #12
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Yeah I remember that. That was funny as hell... x'D

    Poor Sena... Always harassed by Yozora.
    Though she somehow seems to like it... They both have a big screw loose.

  22. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Yeah I remember that. That was funny as hell... x'D

    Poor Sena... Always harassed by Yozora.
    Though she somehow seems to like it... They both have a big screw loose.
    one of the scenes from season two shows kodaka in sena's room so they could "study" and sena has pictures of yozora all over the place, it is really kind of creepy



    the characters in this show all have such flawed dysfunctional personalities, that is what makes it great

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

    here is one of rika that was great, making the other students in class even fear kodaka more

    Last edited by REN KOUEN; March 20, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

  23. #14
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Episode 11:

    Rika: Ultra cute... I really want her to get the guy... She is totally my favourite... :3 Even more because she understands Kodaka and her top goal isn't to get him but to be his friend...

    Yusa: Very good for comic relief... She made the episode... xD So awesome how she silently put on her shoes and after that rushed out crying... XD

    Kodaka: Oh well... His fears are again getting the better of him... The way he acted was totally ridiculous... EVERYBODY heared Sena... but the game was too loud? Please... It's very bad how he handeled Senas confession...

    Sena: First she was totally badass. (Poor Yusa though... xD) After that her confession slipped out of her mouth like nothing... She didn't even notice... How cute... I feel sorry for her... Kodaka was a complete idiot...

    Yozora: Badass too in the beginning... But she got totally girly after Senas confession... She is so easy to defeat...

    Even Kobata had to cry after Senas confession... She loves her An-chan way too much. :3

  24. #15
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 11:

    Rika: Ultra cute... I really want her to get the guy... She is totally my favourite... :3 Even more because she understands Kodaka and her top goal isn't to get him but to be his friend...

    Yusa: Very good for comic relief... She made the episode... xD So awesome how she silently put on her shoes and after that rushed out crying... XD

    Kodaka: Oh well... His fears are again getting the better of him... The way he acted was totally ridiculous... EVERYBODY heared Sena... but the game was too loud? Please... It's very bad how he handeled Senas confession...

    Sena: First she was totally badass. (Poor Yusa though... xD) After that her confession slipped out of her mouth like nothing... She didn't even notice... How cute... I feel sorry for her... Kodaka was a complete idiot...

    Yozora: Badass too in the beginning... But she got totally girly after Senas confession... She is so easy to defeat...

    Even Kobata had to cry after Senas confession... She loves her An-chan way too much. :3
    well the bad thing about a harem type like this is that there is only one male so you will definitely have some heart broken dissapointed female characters

    i havent watched the last few episodes of the season yet, but i have read the light novel all they way to the latest translation on baka tsuki, so i know what happens in the story, so far

  25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts