Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I thought it kinda happened fast too. On the other hand I would've needed more tissues because of a sad Komari-chan. :O
    While I was sad, I didn’t cry during this arc…maybe it has to do with the fact that this arc felt rushed to me and that it was not as touching as it could have been, IMHO. Hopefully the next arcs are not rushed and reach the impact that I know Key novels’ arcs can reach.

Quote Quote:
    I watched the first episode two years ago I think. It's on my PC but I watch so many weeklys I kinda never found time to do so. I'll check it out if I find some time.
    Okay.

Clannad is an emotional rollercoaster so if you decide to watch it…get a tissue box ready just in case…because chances are that at least one of the arcs will make you cry.

Quote Quote:
    I agree. I hoped some romance would occure but oh well... There are to many girls and this show is anything but a harem story.
    Friendship is the main focus of the story but I wouldn’t disregard romance yet…it will happen at some point during the story.

Quote Quote:
    What will be the canon pairing? Riki x Rin? At least it seems so to me because they share the tightest bond I guess. And he is the one who tries to help her to overcome her shyness.
    Everything seems to indicate that Riki x Rin will be the canon pairing, but tbh…I don’t ship them, at least not yet.

Quote Quote:
    You would guess after watching C³, or ZeXal for example I'd get used to it but oh well... What's most important is the story. ;D
    QFT!

Quote Quote:
    I'd guessed he was Komaris grandfather. Did I interpret to much in it?
    That was my impression as well; too bad we didn’t get a confirmation.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    While I was sad, I didn’t cry during this arc…maybe it has to do with the fact that this arc felt rushed to me and that it was not as touching as it could have been, IMHO. Hopefully the next arcs are not rushed and reach the impact that I know Key novels’ arcs can reach.
    I have to find the visual novel. I'm really interested now.

Quote Quote:
    Okay.

Clannad is an emotional rollercoaster so if you decide to watch it…get a tissue box ready just in case…because chances are that at least one of the arcs will make you cry.
    Oh damn it. Now I really have to find time. I like such rollercoasters.

Quote Quote:
    Friendship is the main focus of the story but I wouldn’t disregard romance yet…it will happen at some point during the story.
    It would be very nice. There are lots of interesting characters and there is at least one pairing implied for me.

Quote Quote:
    Everything seems to indicate that Riki x Rin will be the canon pairing, but tbh…I don’t ship them, at least not yet.
    They give me a brother and sister vibe much more than with her real brother. But we are only at the beginning I guess. How many episodes are yet to come?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh damn it. Now I really have to find time. I like such rollercoasters.
    It is one of the best emotional rollercoasters from the aniverse. One moment you are LOL and the next you are crying your heart out. Clannad is one of my favorite anime series, I loved watching it!

Quote Quote:
    They give me a brother and sister vibe much more than with her real brother.
    Yeah, you are right; I feel the same way, maybe that is why I don’t ship them.

Quote Quote:
    But we are only at the beginning I guess. How many episodes are yet to come?
    This anime will have 24 episodes so there is a lot of time for us to change our minds about the Rin x Riki pairing.

OT: What other anime series from this season are you watching?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Little Busters!

It is one of the best emotional rollercoasters from the aniverse. One moment you are LOL and the next you are crying your heart out. Clannad is one of my favorite anime series, I loved watching it!
    Well I'm on it.

Quote Quote:
    OT: What other anime series from this season are you watching?
    Well season onlys:
    Medaka Box - Abnormal (I love the manga)
    Magi
    Psycho Pass
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    K
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
    Sword Art Online

Those and a bunch of long run shows.

Episode 7:
    Damn Kyousukes Skill to find battles is outstanding :O
    Masatos bad luck with weapons is kinda an unique skill too. XD

I loved the first impression of Haruka Saigusa in this episode. Already love her. XD
    Her airhead-level is incredibly adorable. Or should I say viciousness? I kinda don't know if she's doing this on purpose. Not to forget her finishing move: Marbles. :'D

After all the sadness I'm delighted the fun is back. Even more happy after Kud-chan came back in the game. *.* I mean damn it why are all those girls so incredibly cute?

For a moment I thought Haruka and Kanata were sisters. I got fooled by the haircolor and the hair accessories... My bad :'D

Riki sure is a great person. Seems more like the undercoverleader. Because Kyousuke seems more like the male airhead.

But oh well. Really a great episode. I laughed a lot, that was needed.
    Haruka is a great addition for the team.

Next week it's finally time for Kud-chan to get screentime. *.*
    I really can't wait!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm on it.
    Yay!! Do share your comments about Clannad. I think there is a thread for Clannad in the Retro Theater.

Quote Quote:
    Well season onlys:
    Medaka Box - Abnormal (I love the manga)
    Magi
    Psycho Pass
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    K
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
    Sword Art Online

Those and a bunch of long run shows.
    Thank you for answering my question! ^_^ So the only series from this season we are both watching is LB.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 7:
    Damn Kyousukes Skill to find battles is outstanding :O
    He appeared out of nowhere! I think he has some kind of battle radar.

Quote Quote:
    I loved the first impression of Haruka Saigusa in this episode. Already love her. XD
    Her airhead-level is incredibly adorable. Or should I say viciousness? I kinda don't know if she's doing this on purpose. Not to forget her finishing move: Marbles. :'D
    Tbh, I don’t like her very much. I don’t hate her but I don’t like her either; however, I do think she is an interesting character. She has been misunderstood for so long, so it was a very touching scene when Riki defended her and invited her to be a member of the LB.

Quote Quote:
    Even more happy after Kud-chan came back in the game. *.* I mean damn it why are all those girls so incredibly cute?
    Kud is kawaii incarnated, she is so incredible cute!! Since it seems she will be the main focus of the next episode, I’m really looking forward to it.

Quote Quote:
    For a moment I thought Haruka and Kanata were sisters. I got fooled by the haircolor and the hair accessories... My bad :'D
    I thought the exact same thing! Maybe they are cousins? Maybe we are both very wrong but I still think those two are related in some way.

Quote Quote:
    Riki sure is a great person. Seems more like the undercoverleader. Because Kyousuke seems more like the male airhead.
    Riki is awesome!! and I agree, Riki is the soul of the group.

Quote Quote:
    But oh well. Really a great episode. I laughed a lot, that was needed.
    I laughed a couple of times, it was an okay episode for me, but I did enjoy it.

Quote Quote:
    Next week it's finally time for Kud-chan to get screentime. *.*
    I really can't wait!
    Me too!!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay!! Do share your comments about Clannad. I think there is a thread for Clannad in the Retro Theater.
    I will definitely do so.

Quote Quote:
    Thank you for answering my question! ^_^ So the only series from this season we are both watching is LB.
    Looking at your signature and avatar I'll have to say I started watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun but dropped it soon because it wouldn't fit into my schedule.
    What else are you watching?^__^

Quote Quote:
    He appeared out of nowhere! I think he has some kind of battle radar.
    I would be interested in what he did beforehand. Thats just awesome.

Quote Quote:
    Tbh, I don’t like her very much. I don’t hate her but I don’t like her either; however, I do think she is an interesting character. She has been misunderstood for so long, so it was a very touching scene when Riki defended her and invited her to be a member of the LB.
    Riki is just great at understanding people. Quite the skill if you ask me.

Quote Quote:
    Kud is kawaii incarnated, she is so incredible cute!! Since it seems she will be the main focus of the next episode, I’m really looking forward to it.
    I want my own Kud-chan at home. *.* Just walking through the house saying "wafu"... I'd probably get diabetes though...

Quote Quote:
    I thought the exact same thing! Maybe they are cousins? Maybe we are both very wrong but I still think those two are related in some way.
    It would be weird if there was no connection because the rest of the student council looks like a bunch clichéd of random girls while Kanata stands out too much.
    Maybe they are siblings separated at birth or something? They look far to similar.

Quote Quote:
    Riki is awesome!! and I agree, Riki is the soul of the group.
    Riki is quite the interesting character. I wonder when his illness gets important again. =/
    Last edited by Skyguardian; November 18, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will definitely do so.
    Okay.

Quote Quote:
    Looking at your signature and avatar I'll have to say I started watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun but dropped it soon because it wouldn't fit into my schedule.
    What else are you watching?^__^
    Besides TnK, I’m also watching:

Initial D Stage 1 and 5, Kamisa Hajimemashita, Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo, Ixion Saga DT and Little Busters of course.

Quote Quote:
    I would be interested in what he did beforehand.
    Me too. I wonder if he ever goes to class.

Quote Quote:
    Riki is just great at understanding people. Quite the skill if you ask me.
    I agree and that part of Riki’s personality is one of the things that make him so amazing.

Quote Quote:
    I'd probably get diabetes though...
    So funny but so true.

Quote Quote:
    It would be weird if there was no connection because the rest of the student council looks like a bunch clichéd of random girls while Kanata stands out too much.
    Great observation! Maybe she will also become part of the LB gang?
    Quote Quote:
    Maybe they are siblings separated at birth or something? They look far to similar.
    If they are not related in any way then the only thing I can think of is that they are childhood friends but at some point their friendship came to an end.

Quote Quote:
    Riki is quite the interesting character. I wonder when his illness gets important again. =/
    Taking Clannad as a reference, I think Riki’s arc will come around episode 16 or 17.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides TnK, I’m also watching:

Initial D Stage 1 and 5, Kamisa Hajimemashita, Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo, Ixion Saga DT and Little Busters of course.
    I watched one episode of Ixion Saga DT... Maybe I expected to much but it wasn't so good for me.^^

Quote Quote:
    Me too. I wonder if he ever goes to class.
    After watching his first appearence I'm quite impressed he actually goes to school frequently...
    But hey without his Little Busters! Team qualification test it would be half the fun.

Quote Quote:
    I agree and that part of Riki’s personality is one of the things that make him so amazing.
    I agree. He is the kind of guy nearly everyone wants to gets along with. I would love to.

Quote Quote:
    So funny but so true.
    Well looking at it that way I only have one week left without diabetes... A full episode with Kud-chan... It will be worth it x'D *wafu*

Quote Quote:
    Great observation! Maybe she will also become part of the LB gang?
    We will see. At least she is not within the ending while the whole gang is running.

Quote Quote:
    If they are not related in any way then the only thing I can think of is that they are childhood friends but at some point their friendship came to an end.
    It has to be something like that. We will get to that story. But Kud-chan comes first. *.*

Quote Quote:
    Taking Clannad as a reference, I think Riki’s arc will come around episode 16 or 17.
    I look forward to it.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched one episode of Ixion Saga DT... Maybe I expected to much but it wasn't so good for me.^^
    Ixion Saga is…not the best series from this anime season, it has had some good episodes, some bad episodes, some okay episodes but episode 7 was hilarious! The best episode so far, IMHO. Now, since you like LB, maybe you should check out Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. I don’t know if you have watched Toradora but it is kind of like that.

Quote Quote:
    After watching his first appearence I'm quite impressed he actually goes to school frequently...
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    But hey without his Little Busters! Team qualification test it would be half the fun.
    I agree.

Quote Quote:

I agree. He is the kind of guy nearly everyone wants to gets along with. I would love to.
    I would love to have Riki as my friend as well.

Quote Quote:
    Well looking at it that way I only have one week left without diabetes... A full episode with Kud-chan... It will be worth it x'D *wafu*
    Next episode will be sweetness overload!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Wafu Wafu!
    It's finally here... The episode I wanted to watch so urgently...

I'm still kinda shocked... How the hell did they throw Rin up to the third floor and why was nobody complaining before the mission? XD
    I almost thought it was a "thing" in their world. :'D

Komaris and Harukas... "I have no idea what I'm doing"... Seriously cracked me up. Loved that scene. :'D

Nearly everything Kud-chan said made me d'aaaaaaaaaaaw... So much sugar...
    It must've been really hard for her moving from country to country having no real home or the time to make friends.
    But well that's a job for the Little Busters! now. Especially for Riki to be more precise. x3
    I'm somewhat angry with Rin though because she let dowe poor Kud-chan while her eyes were like shining stars... x(

Kinda scary how Kurugaya could suffocate any person smaller than her with her breasts... o___Ô

Again a new girl appeared. And yay it's another "weird" one. I wonder when she'll gets light to shine.

The president of the student council / disciplinary committee (which one is it? I have read both lines now oô) is a good girl after all. We get to her story sooner or later but nice to see she isn't all about beeing chained to rules.

All in all a great episode with a lot of D'aaaaaw and heartwarming moments. Kud really is a very cute girl I could hug and pet all day long.

*Wafu Wafu*

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still kinda shocked... How the hell did they throw Rin up to the third floor and why was nobody complaining before the mission? XD
    I almost thought it was a "thing" in their world. :'D
    That scene was so funny. And Masato’s “I’ll throw you gentler next time” was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    Nearly everything Kud-chan said made me d'aaaaaaaaaaaw... So much sugar...
    Me too! And it also made me laugh. “May I help you?”, “Help me!” and “Help you?”. So adorably funny.

Quote Quote:
    I'm somewhat angry with Rin though because she let dowe poor Kud-chan while her eyes were like shining stars... x(
    Well…Rin is very shy and besides I don’t think she would have made a good roommate for Kud, so I wasn’t very upset when she ran out the door“declined” Kud’s offer

Quote Quote:
    Kinda scary how Kurugaya could suffocate any person smaller than her with her breasts... o___Ô
    Kurugaya gives me strong yuri vibes…too bad, because I really liked the Kurugaya x Masato pairing.

Quote Quote:
    Again a new girl appeared. And yay it's another "weird" one. I wonder when she'll gets light to shine.
    She was interesting; I’m looking forward to the episode when Riki recruits her as a new member for the LB.

Quote Quote:
    The president of the student council / disciplinary committee (which one is it? I have read both lines now oô) is a good girl after all. We get to her story sooner or later but nice to see she isn't all about beeing chained to rules.
    Even though they are so different, I think she is the best roommate for Kud. I can’t wait to know more about the prez and l can't wait to see the interactions between Kud and her as roommates.

Quote Quote:
    Kud really is a very cute girl I could hug and pet all day long.
    Kud is like an adorable puppy and she even acts like one.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 25, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That scene was so funny. And Masato’s “I’ll throw you gentler next time” was priceless!
    Answered by an even more gentle kick from Rin.

Quote Quote:
    Me too! And it also made me laugh. “May I help you?”, “Help me!” and “Help you?”. So adorably funny.
    She tries so hart so speak english it's almost too adorable. x)
    Can't stop loving her.

Quote Quote:
    Well…Rin is very shy and besides I don’t think she would have made a good roommate for Kud, so I wasn’t very upset when she ran out the door“declined” Kud’s offer
    True. But how can anybody say no too this?

Quote Quote:
    Kurugaya gives me strong yuri vibes…too bad, because I really liked the Kurugaya x Masato pairing.
    So did I. But she made it pretty clear she loves cute things the most after all.
    Riki experienced it too.

Quote Quote:
    Even though they are so different, I think she is the best roommate for Kud. I can’t wait to know more about the prez and l can't wait to see the interactions between Kud and her as roommates.
    Me too. I get the elder sister vibe from the prez regarding Kud-chan.

Quote Quote:
    Kud is like an adorable puppy and she even acts like one.
    Exactly. If I ever get a puppy I know how I'll name her... XD

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She tries so hart so speak english it's almost too adorable. x)
    Can't stop loving her.
    Her English is very cute I agree.

Quote Quote:
    True. But how can anybody say no too this?
    True, true. Btw…I noticed your new avy, it’s Kud-chan!!

Quote Quote:
    So did I. But she made it pretty clear she loves cute things the most after all.
    Riki experienced it too.
    Riki? I don’t remember that scene but that gives me hope that she is not all yuri after all.

Quote Quote:
    I get the elder sister vibe from the prez regarding Kud-chan.
    You are so right! And even Kud’s dogs like the prez. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Exactly. If I ever get a puppy I know how I'll name her... XD

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true. Btw…I noticed your new avy, it’s Kud-chan!!
    Glad you noticed.
    Couldn't say no too her either

By the way I noticed there is a romance manga about Riki and Kud-chan...
    So sad it only has 10 translated chapters... =/

Quote Quote:
    Riki? I don’t remember that scene but that gives me hope that she is not all yuri after all.
    After they met for the first time she was... interested in him...

27. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you noticed.
    Couldn't say no too her either
    I have found one of your weaknesses, Kud-chan! ^^

Quote Quote:
    By the way I noticed there is a romance manga about Riki and Kud-chan...
    So sad it only has 10 translated chapters... =/
    As much as I like Kud, I’m not very fond of the idea of a Riki x Kud pairing, she seems so child-like that I can’t picture her with anyone…at least atm I can’t.

Quote Quote:
    After they met for the first time she was... interested in him...
    So there is hope for my Masato x Kurugaya pairing!!

29. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast