Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I have found one of your weaknesses, Kud-chan! ^^
    I hope the day never comes where this could be used against me... x'D

Quote Quote:
    As much as I like Kud, I’m not very fond of the idea of a Riki x Kud pairing, she seems so child-like that I can’t picture her with anyone…at least atm I can’t.
    More the little sister isn't she?
    Well the manga itself was fun though... I guess it's the Mangaverison of the visual novels sequel. Lots of sugar included.

Quote Quote:
    So there is hope for my Masato x Kurugaya pairing!!
    Would love the idea of them beeing loveydovey... Mostly because I would like to see Masatos reactions to this kind of stuff.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I hope the day never comes where this could be used against me... x'D
    Don’t worry; your secret is safe with me.

Quote Quote:
    More the little sister isn't she?
    Exactly!

Quote Quote:
    Well the manga itself was fun though... I guess it's the Mangaverison of the visual novels sequel. Lots of sugar included.
    I don’t know with LB, but with Clannad there were some changes between the VN and the manga.

Quote Quote:
    Would love the idea of them beeing loveydovey... Mostly because I would like to see Masatos reactions to this kind of stuff.
    Reading the comment above has increased my desire for that pairing!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Watching them actual play Baseball was rather fun. Be it Kud-chan trying to catch the ball or Masato actually catching the ball with his face... XD
    Masato really is a poor guy isn't he? The ball... the door... xD

Rin sure is awesome in her own way. Loved by the cats and a mind with the weirdest ideas. x'D
    And another weird girl group appeared. With Sasasasasa... whatever... Sagami
    I don't get japanese food though... A drenched croquette? Yikes
    Kinda weird struggle... I wonder if Kyousuke only appears when Masato is involved?

Rin was so cute this week... When she ran away to ask Riki via mail what to do... Priceless xD
    They must be the weirdest cooking crew ever. I mean how the hell do you make apples with such awesome Kanji? Or using kendoskills to cut the lettuce.
    I'd love to have an omelette from Kud-chan though.

Poor Riki got disconnected again. But those friends are simply great. They always care for each other.

The question remains though... Who wrote this letters? What does he/she want?

Neext week we learn more about the girl with the umbrella. Mission start!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And another weird girl group appeared. With Sasasasasa... whatever... Sagami
    I didn’t like her, she was so arrogant and her laugh was…horrible. And the way they ganged up on poor Rin , I didn’t like her and her friends at all.

Quote Quote:
    Rin was so cute this week... When she ran away to ask Riki via mail what to do... Priceless xD
    That was cute I agree. And this is the first episode when I have noticed certain extra attention towards Rin from Riki’s side, some subtle hints about his feelings for her.

Quote Quote:
    They must be the weirdest cooking crew ever. I mean how the hell do you make apples with such awesome Kanji? Or using kendoskills to cut the lettuce.
    I'd love to have an omelette from Kud-chan though.
    Seeing the LB gang cook was great! And did you notice that Komari and Kud have become closer? Kawai team ftw!!

Quote Quote:
    Poor Riki got disconnected again. But those friends are simply great. They always care for each other.
    Riki has great friends! They really care about him. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Who wrote this letters? What does he/she want?
    Another question, how did that person know what was going to happen with the cafeteria?

Looking forward to the next episode as well.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn’t like her, she was so arrogant and her laugh was…horrible. And the way they ganged up on poor Rin , I didn’t like her and her friends at all.
    True. But such annoying characters are needed somehow. Rin'll get them sooner or later... I'm sure of it.

Quote Quote:
    That was cute I agree. And this is the first episode when I have noticed certain extra attention towards Rin from Riki’s side, some subtle hints about his feelings for her.
    Well she was the first girl he got closer too. And they would make a cute couple.

Quote Quote:
    Seeing the LB gang cook was great! And did you notice that Komari and Kud have become closer? Kawai team ftw!!
    Sure did.
    It's like the ultimate moe team.
    Komari sure has a lot of cute stories to tell hasn't she.
    Only question I have is why were they free? All of them had no school for so long? School in Japan seems to be a blast. XD

Quote Quote:
    Another question, how did that person know what was going to happen with the cafeteria?
    Maybe it was a crisis caused by the writer. It would make sense if we only new what her or his motive is. What are those secrets?

Furthermore it's kinda cool how Kyousuke pushs the leadership to Riki more and more. It's too bad he doesn't appear that often.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well she was the first girl he got closer too. And they would make a cute couple.
    I don’t dislike the idea of Rin x Riki but I don’t fangirl about it either. The one pairing I’m totally rotting for is Masato x Kurugaya.

Quote Quote:
    It's like the ultimate moe team.
    I totally agree!

Quote Quote:
    Komari sure has a lot of cute stories to tell hasn't she.
    They looked like sisters during that scene, it was so adorable!!

Quote Quote:
    Only question I have is why were they free? All of them had no school for so long? School in Japan seems to be a blast. XD
    LOL! You should add that to this thread.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe it was a crisis caused by the writer. It would make sense if we only new what her or his motive is. What are those secrets?
    Clannad had some fantasy elements and I’m expecting for LB to have some fantasy elements as well, so maybe the fantasy part of LB will come into play regarding the writer’s identity and motives…

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore it's kinda cool how Kyousuke pushs the leadership to Riki more and more. It's too bad he doesn't appear that often.
    Yep, you are right. It’s like Kyosuke is passing the baton to Riki, since Kyousuke will be graduation soon and won’t be able to spend a lot of time with the LB gang anymore.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I don’t dislike the idea of Rin x Riki but I don’t fangirl about it either. The one pairing I’m totally rotting for is Masato x Kurugaya.
    Yeah so do I. But i really dn't dislike Riki x Rin because it seems cute enough to me.

Quote Quote:
    They looked like sisters during that scene, it was so adorable!!
    And Kurugaya is the pervy big siscon x'D

Quote Quote:
    Yep, you are right. It’s like Kyosuke is passing the baton to Riki, since Kyousuke will be graduation soon and won’t be able to spend a lot of time with the LB gang anymore
    Which is sad. He seems like a great character but like Kengo he gets way too little screentime. :/

Episode 10

Soft and ...squishy huh... The more you know...

Kurugaya gives me the yuri-vibe even more. xD But on the other hand she does seem treat anyone younger than her as some kind of pet?

Masato working out while talking was totally awesome... How much muscles does this guy have?!
    I mean this guy is cracking jokes like nothing without even realizing.

Nishizono is interesting. A calm girl speaking with a monotonous almost bored voice.
    I feel so sorry for her. Not beeing noticed, making fun of her... Children can be really cruel.
    Good thing the Little Busters are there to take her in.

For me it seems her umbrella is her comfort zone. But I guess there is more to it regarding her obsession or should I say jealousy with birds regarding their wings.

She will be part of the team in the near future. For now it's a good thing she is starting to warm up.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah so do I. But i really dn't dislike Riki x Rin because it seems cute enough to me.
    I don’t dislike Riki x Rin…they do look good together but for some reason I don’t ship them.

Quote Quote:
    And Kurugaya is the pervy big siscon x'D
    LOL! Well…she loves cute things and …I don’t blame her. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Which is sad. He seems like a great character but like Kengo he gets way too little screentime. :/
    Maybe they’ll get more screentime in the future. I especially want to know more about Masato.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 10

Soft and ...squishy huh... The more you know...
    LOL! XD That scene was very cute for me but I see that it had a different effect on you.

Quote Quote:
    Kurugaya gives me the yuri-vibe even more. xD But on the other hand she does seem treat anyone younger than her as some kind of pet?
    I agree with you. But I also think that Kurugaya has a big soft spot for cute things. Too bad Masato is not adorably cute. He is funny, cool and good-looking but not cute.

Quote Quote:
    Masato working out while talking was totally awesome... How much muscles does this guy have?!
    I mean this guy is cracking jokes like nothing without even realizing.
    Masato is unintentionally funny .

Quote Quote:
    Nishizono is interesting. A calm girl speaking with a monotonous almost bored voice.
    I feel so sorry for her. Not beeing noticed, making fun of her... Children can be really cruel.
    Good thing the Little Busters are there to take her in.
    Mio’s arc was one of the best so far. It was interesting and touching. I felt very sad for her and yeah, people can be cruel. I’m glad she’s joined the LB gang and has finally found some good friends.

Quote Quote:
    For me it seems her umbrella is her comfort zone. But I guess there is more to it regarding her obsession or should I say jealousy with birds regarding their wings.
    I think her obsession with birds has to do with the poem, she felt like the duck in the poem. And about her umbrella, I hope she doesn’t have a disease that prevents her from being in the sunlight.

Quote Quote:
    She will be part of the team in the near future. For now it's a good thing she is starting to warm up.
    She is already part of the team but we’ll have to wait a bit before she actually starts practicing/playing with the team.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 09, 2012 at 06:29 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t dislike Riki x Rin…they do look good together but for some reason I don’t ship them.
    Any idea why?

Quote Quote:
    LOL! Well…she loves cute things and …I don’t blame her. ^^
    Who doesn't. x3 I'd be like her to if I would find myself in that sitiuation. I guess...xD

Quote Quote:
    LOL! XD That scene was very cute for me but I see that it had a different effect on you.
    Well at first I thought they ment something different than arms...
    But the girls interactions are always so full of sugar.

Quote Quote:
    I agree with you. But I also think that Kurugaya has a big soft spot for cute things. Too bad Masato is not adorably cute. He is funny, cool and good-looking but not cute.
    Well the way he gets confused with words or how he counted Rin twice was kinda adorable.

Quote Quote:
    Masato is unintentionally funny .
    And thats why I love him so much.

Quote Quote:
    Mio’s arc was one of the best so far. It was interesting and touching. I felt very sad for her and yeah, people can be cruel. I’m glad she’s joined the LB gang and has finally found some good friends.
    Oh yeah I agree. But as Riki said. There are good things in this world and he is part of them. And Mio couldn't ask for better friends.

Quote Quote:
    I think her obsession with birds has to do with the poem, she felt like the duck in the poem. And about her umbrella, I hope she doesn’t have a disease that prevents her from being in the sunlight.
    So do I. I really hope her umbrella is just her comfort zone.

I noticed I somehow forgot to watch the preview. Seeing Rin, Komari and Kud-chan beeing scared in one picture was priceless. Can't wait to see the full scene.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any idea why?
    Maybe because there is no romantic chemistry between them, not even potential romantic chemistry like with the Kuru x Masato pairing.

Quote Quote:
    Well at first I thought they ment something different than arms...
    I’m scared to ask but I’m curious…what did you think they meant?

Quote Quote:
    But the girls interactions are always so full of sugar.
    True!

Quote Quote:
    Well the way he gets confused with words or how he counted Rin twice was kinda adorable.
    But Kuru doesn’t like that kind of cuteness , but I do.

Quote Quote:
    Oh yeah I agree. But as Riki said. There are good things in this world and he is part of them. And Mio couldn't ask for better friends.
    I agree and Riki is such a great human being, he has a heart of gold.

Quote Quote:
    I noticed I somehow forgot to watch the preview. Seeing Rin, Komari and Kud-chan beeing scared in one picture was priceless. Can't wait to see the full scene.
    And I forgot to mention that the kawaii team has a new member, Rin!!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe because there is no romantic chemistry between them, not even potential romantic chemistry like with the Kuru x Masato pairing.

Well there is always the trumpcard named childhood friend.

Quote Quote:
    I’m scared to ask but I’m curious…what did you think they meant?

Well... Lets forget this thing shall we?.

Quote Quote:
    But Kuru doesn’t like that kind of cuteness , but I do.

We can always hope for the perfect outcome.

Quote Quote:
    I agree and Riki is such a great human being, he has a heart of gold.
    True.

Quote Quote:
    And I forgot to mention that the kawaii team has a new member, Rin!!

Sure does. The Ultimate Moe Team became even more unresistable I fear.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there is always the trumpcard named childhood friend.
    Depending on the story and the series I like that trope, and in this anime I like it. As I said it, I don’t dislike Rin x Riki and I just don’t ship them.

Quote Quote:

Well... Lets forget this thing shall we?.
    Now you’ve made me even more curious. But okay, let’s forget it.

Quote Quote:
    We can always hope for the perfect outcome.
    Yep.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't discussed this anime in a while but I am still watching and I really like the new character they introduced in episode 10, mio. speaking of that, there is like 1 new character introduced every single episode. This cast is huge(I occasionally forget their names), but they are all getting some development, which is great.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11

Oh man Rin gets cuter every time. x3
    Ghost stories... Test of courage... kawaii girls ah japanese youth...

Komari and Kud-chan should win the moe-price... Seriously... Trying to explain test of courage and getting scared of her own explanation... Awesomeness...
    Furthermore adding Rin to the two of them... And team scaredy cat was born.
    That one was really bound to happen.
    And oi how did Rin jump to the "Komari died" conclusion?! I really lost it with her special kind of first aid... Slapping to cure a skeleton-attack... The more you know... :'D
    Really... team scaredy cat was way to funny... Couldn't stop laughing... That evil cheek demon! :'D

Kinda boring to watch team we-don't-care at first... They were way to serious and calm... It's notfunny if you're not scared.

Kurugaya... so evil... Killing Komari again... XD Where did that 8bit windows come from I wonder...
    But the Yuri was really strong with this one... o___O

And a real ghost hunt? That surprised me... Funny to see it turned out to be a eagle...
    But what was that in the principles office? O__O

Very fun episode. Mostly because of the priceless team scaredy cat. x'D

Next week Riki will get Mio to join. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; December 16, 2012 at 05:51 PM.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11
    Komari and Kud-chan should win the moe-price... Seriousley... Trying to explain test of courage and getting scared of her own explanation... Awesomeness...
    Furthermore adding Rin to the two of them... And team scaredy cat was born.
    That one was really bound to happen.
    Kawaii team was extra kawaii in this episode. Those three girls were utterly adorable in this episode.

Quote Quote:
    And oi how did Rin jump to the "Komari died" conclusion?! I really lost it with her special kind of first aid... Slapping to cure a skeleton-attack... The more you know... :'D
    Really... team scaredy cat was way to funny... Couldn't stop laughing... That evil cheek demon! :'D
    Rin’s resuscitation technique was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    Kinda boring to watch team we-don't-care at first... They were way to serious and calm... It's notfunny if you're not scared.
    The fact that they were not even a bit scared was kind of funny, IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    And a real ghost hunt? That surprised me... Funny to see it turned out to be a eagle...
    The eagle story…it was sweet that it was Kyousuke’s pet but it did feel a bit out of place.

Quote Quote:
    But what was that in the principles office? O__O
    They were real ghosts…it was funny that Masato and Kengo were the ones who actually found them and “fight” them. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Very fun episode. Mostly because of the priceless team scaredy cat. x'D
    It was a fun episode but …it didn’t add anything to the plot, it felt like a filler episode. Mmm…maybe the anime team decided to give us a carefree, lighthearted, funny episode because the next arc will be a dramatic one?

Quote Quote:
    Next week Riki will get Mio to join. Can't wait.
    Looking forward to it as well! ^_^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 16, 2012 at 05:56 PM.

28. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast