Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Kawaii team was extra kawaii in this episode. Those three girls were utterly adorable in this episode.
    Oh yeah.

Quote Quote:
    Rin’s resuscitation technique was priceless!
    It's a good thing she got over her shyness... But now slapping the ghost out of them? Well it is an improvement I guess.

Quote Quote:
    The fact that they were not even a bit scared was kind of funny, IMHO.
    Well I guess I was to overwhelmed by the cuteness of team scaredy cat.

Quote Quote:
    The eagle story…it was sweet that it was Kyousuke’s pet but it did feel a bit out of place.
    I agree. It came out of thin air... Almost like the ghosts in the office... What kind of ghosts were they... Or more like where did they come from. o___O''

Quote Quote:
    It was a fun episode but …it didn’t add anything to the plot, it felt like a filler episode. Mmm…maybe the anime team decided to give us a carefree, lighthearted, funny episode because the next arc will be a dramatic one?
    Well it's good to have some short stories in between. A moving plot in every episode wouldn't fit for this kind of story in my opinion.
    Looking at the preview it will me a touching story regarding Mio.
    We should get our tissues ready.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    It's a good thing she got over her shyness... But now slapping the ghost out of them? Well it is an improvement I guess.
    True, true. And it was adorable how Komari was wondering why her cheeks hurt so much.

Quote Quote:
    I agree. It came out of thin air... Almost like the ghosts in the office... What kind of ghosts were they... Or more like where did they come from. o___O''
    Little details like that make me wonder if KyoAni would have done a better job adapting LB. Clannad has many out-of-the-blue jokes but the way that KyoAni handled them was great.

Quote Quote:
    Well it's good to have some short stories in between. A moving plot in every episode wouldn't fit for this kind of story in my opinion.
    Well…many of the Visual Novel fans are not very pleased with this episode; in fact, some of them think that J.C. Staff was wasting valuable time with an episode like this. I don’t think it was a bad episode since I did enjoy watching it…but I have to admit that episodes like this make me wonder if KyoAni would have done a better job…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 16, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well…many of the Visual Novel fans are not very pleased with this episode; in fact, some of them think that J.C. Staff was wasting valuable time with an episode like this. I don’t think it was a bad episode since I did enjoy watching it…but I have to admit that episodes like this make me wonder if KyoAni would have done a better job…
    I only know JC Staff from Shakugan no Shana and Toaru Majutsu no Index and I was very pleased with both adaptions although if I prefer those in terms of animation quality.
    But I guess Little Busters look is very close to the VN so it's okay.

I had to look up what kinds of Anime belong to KyoAni and spottet three of my favourites of all times. Those are Lucky Star, K-On and on top of them Haruhi. Regarding the last one I have to say KyoAni knows how to waste time very well though. *cough cough* Endless Eight *cough cough*

But we never know what could have been. So far I think JC is doing a good job.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I only know JC Staff from Shakugan no Shana and Toaru Majutsu no Index and I was very pleased with both adaptions although if I prefer those in terms of animation quality.
    But I guess Little Busters look is very close to the VN so it's okay.
    JC Staff has done some very good adaptations (for instance Toradora) and it is doing a superb job with Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, but it is the first Key novel they are adapting so the expectations were very high. Since Toradora and Sakura are both LN and LB is a VN, I wonder if JC Staff is better adapting light novels than visual novels.

Quote Quote:
    I had to look up what kinds of Anime belong to KyoAni and spottet three of my favourites of all times. Those are Lucky Star, K-On and on top of them Haruhi. Regarding the last one I have to say KyoAni knows how to waste time very well though. *cough cough* Endless Eight *cough cough*
    The thing is KyoAni did a fantastic job adapting Key novels so that is why the expectations were very high.

Quote Quote:
    But we never know what could have been. So far I think JC is doing a good job.
    I also think they are doing a good job but I also think they can do better if they want, because they are doing an amazing job with Sakurasou.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Toradora and Sakura are both LN and LB is a VN, I wonder if JC Staff is better adapting light novels than visual novels.
    VN's are games right? Adapting games is more difficult than adapting a book I think. I remember the animation of Persona 4 this year. Because it's my favourit game I was always a bit mad if something wasn't like I remembered it to be.
    I always wanted to play the LB VN. Maybe I do it after the anime is finished so I won't spoil myself. Because I haven't played it yet it doesn't bother me if something is changed. I take it as it's served.

Quote Quote:
    The thing is KyoAni did a fantastic job adapting Key novels so that is why the expectations were very high.
    Haven't watched one until now. Still on the waiting list.

Quote Quote:
    I also think they are doing a good job but I also think they can do better if they want, because they are doing an amazing job with Sakurasou.
    Last one isn't something I know. Is it good?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

This is my favorite episode so far, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

VN's are games right? Adapting games is more difficult than adapting a book I think. I remember the animation of Persona 4 this year. Because it's my favourit game I was always a bit mad if something wasn't like I remembered it to be.
    I guess you are right…and that is why I so wanted for KyoAni to adapt LB, because they have more experienced adapting VNs.

Quote Quote:
    I always wanted to play the LB VN. Maybe I do it after the anime is finished so I won't spoil myself. Because I haven't played it yet it doesn't bother me if something is changed. I take it as it's served.
    I haven’t played the LB VN, but since the fans love the VN so much, I suppose the VN is very good.

Quote Quote:
    Haven't watched one until now. Still on the waiting list.
    I was watching some Clannad clips the other day and I was totally reminded of why Clannad is one of my favorite anime series.

Quote Quote:
    Last one isn't something I know. Is it good?
    SnPnK is very, very good!! I completely recommend it.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a freaking giant! I liked this episode as well, the pottery bits were funny and it seems they are focusing on Nishizono right now, probably another dramatic and sad backstory incoming. I prepared my hanky.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you are right…and that is why I so wanted for KyoAni to adapt LB, because they have more experienced adapting VNs.
    After watching Chuunibyou I love KyoAni even more.

Quote Quote:
    SnPnK is very, very good!! I completely recommend it.
    I couldn't agree more.

Episode 12:

Kyousuke and Komari... Very good... I'm moved again by her theory!
    And I guess only Kengo and Masato could compete over the amount of donation...

How could Mio really think they would want to be idols...? XD
    So after the personification of yuri Kurugaya we have no the yaoi counterpart with Mio? XD

Kyousuke was plain awesome this week. Thats excatly why he needs more screentime. XD
    Team airhead is too cute... wafu... x3

"Don't try to think... It's too much for your brain!" That cracked me up... Brilliant... XD
    And that Tanka... Oh man... x'D

I wonder... What is this thing about Mio...? It feels like something out of this world is going to happen...

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I am a freaking giant! I liked this episode as well, the pottery bits were funny and it seems they are focusing on Nishizono right now, probably another dramatic and sad backstory incoming. I prepared my hanky.
    Pottery bits? I don’t remember those scenes…

And yeah, I agree, the next episode will be a touching one. I’m curious about how they will handle Mio’s arc and I’m certainly looking forward to it, especially after listening to Mio’s theme song.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Episode 12:

Kyousuke and Komari... Very good... I'm moved again by her theory!
    I actually like and agree with Komari’s theory and the fact she believes in that theory makes me like her even more.

Quote Quote:
    And I guess only Kengo and Masato could compete over the amount of donation...
    Well…at least their competition was for a good cause.

Quote Quote:
    How could Mio really think they would want to be idols...? XD
    Well…they are popular in school so I guess that is why she reached that conclusion. ^^

Quote Quote:
    "Don't try to think... It's too much for your brain!" That cracked me up... Brilliant... XD
    And that Tanka... Oh man... x'D
    That was the funniest part of the episode, I couldn’t stop laughing.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder... What is this thing about Mio...? It feels like something out of this world is going to happen...
    Well…Key novels are known for having fantasy elements as part of the stories so I wouldn’t be surprised if a fantasy element were to be included in the next episode. BTW, am I the only one who thinks Mio has a twin sister? I know it is a crazy theory but…the other Mio was so different to the Mio we all know…

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually like and agree with Komari’s theory and the fact she believes in that theory makes me like her even more.
    It actually makes me think about who I should make happy today.

Quote Quote:
    Well…at least their competition was for a good cause.
    True... But if you think about it... What impression made that for other potential donators? XD I would be scared...

Quote Quote:
    Well…they are popular in school so I guess that is why she reached that conclusion. ^^
    That may be the case but I can't imagine anyone of them as an idol... Furthermore I was more surprised Mio had already forgotten the whole Baseball thing.

Quote Quote:
    Well…Key novels are known for having fantasy elements as part of the stories so I wouldn’t be surprised if a fantasy element were to be included in the next episode.
    I wouldn't mind. The whole drawing style makes LB look like a fairy tale and we had real ghosts.

Quote Quote:
    BTW, am I the only one who thinks Mio has a twin sister? I know it is a crazy theory but…the other Mio was so different to the Mio we all know…
    Interesting approach. It's not that far fetched but "happy Mio" seemed more like a supernatural presence to me.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a typo! I meant the tanka poetry they did.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It actually makes me think about who I should make happy today.
    New Year’s resolution: Put Komari-chan’s theory into practice.

Quote Quote:
    True... But if you think about it... What impression made that for other potential donators? XD I would be scared...
    Or maybe some will feel even more motivated.

Quote Quote:
    I wouldn't mind. The whole drawing style makes LB look like a fairy tale and we had real ghosts.
    I had forgotten about the ghosts! We already had fantasy elements.

Quote Quote:
    Interesting approach. It's not that far fetched but "happy Mio" seemed more like a supernatural presence to me.
    Maybe “happy Mio” is a projection of Mio’s true feelings…

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    That was a typo! I meant the tanka poetry they did.
    Ahh…thank you for clarifying that for me! And yeah, that was very funny.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; December 30, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

26. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

New Year’s resolution: Put Komari-chan’s theory intoractice.
    Hm... Why not. i give it a try.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe “happy Mio” is a projection of Mio’s true feelings…
    That could be true. Can't wait to find out the truth.

28. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 13

LB is back and what a way to get back! Episode 13 was one of the best episodes so far.

So Mio is LB’s Fuko-chan…Clannad fans will be able to understand what I mean.

It was a wonderful episode filled with melancholy, sadness and fantasy.

So my theory about the existence of two girls rather than one was right. The other girl wasn’t Mio’s twin sister, it was her shadow…her name is Midorin and she is the exact opposite of Mio. Mio is quiet, lonely, good-hearted, funny, and sweet; on the other hand, Midorin is lively, popular and there is an aura of mischievousness mixed with evilness surrounding her. Midorin's eyes…her eyes don’t convey kindness and loneliness as Mio’s eyes did…Midorin’s eyes convey astuteness and there is an evil twinkle in her eyes that make me feel uneasy.

Everyone forgetting about Mio was very sad ; with the exception of Riki nobody remembered her, they all forgot about her. That is why nobody noticed that the new Nishizono-san was not Mio.

We finally learned why Mio was always holding a parasol...she didn’t want for the people to find out she had no shadow… I don’t mind if she doesn’t have a shadow, I like her and I want her to come back!!

Can’t wait to watch the next episode!

30. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast