Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Little Busters!

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    LB is back and what a way to get back! Episode 13 was one of the best episodes so far.
    I agree. I missed this show so much over the holiday and it returns with a bang!

I feel silly though. The reason for Mio wearing a parasol was so simple yet I never even considered it. Maybe up too that point I couldn't imagine something fantastic would happen.
    It was a little weird wasn't it? Looking at the reflection of floating clothes I mean. xD

Midori really is the total opposit of Mio. If Midori is so devilish, Mio must really be the angel she seems to be.

What's still missing is the big why. I mean when did Mio seperate from her shadow and why is it kinda twisted?

I really can't wait for the conclusion! *.*

On a side note. The artstyle was way better than last week.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I agree. I missed this show so much over the holiday and it returns with a bang!
    With a bang indeed!

Quote Quote:
    I feel silly though. The reason for Mio wearing a parasol was so simple yet I never even considered it. Maybe up too that point I couldn't imagine something fantastic would happen.
    You are so right and I was just like you, that reason never crossed my mind. In fact, I never pay attention to see if Mio had a shadow or not. In a way is like Midorin said, Mio worried too much about it and people usually don’t pay attention to those details.

Quote Quote:
    It was a little weird wasn't it? Looking at the reflection of floating clothes I mean. xD
    Midorin’s shadow was strange too…just a body but no head.

Quote Quote:
    What's still missing is the big why. I mean when did Mio seperate from her shadow and why is it kinda twisted?
    We’ll learn about that in the ep. I’m expecting for the reason to be a dramatic one.

Quote Quote:
    On a side note. The artstyle was way better than last week.
    Yep, the animation/art style improved in this week’s episode. Some of Mio scenes were absolutely beautiful~
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mio worried too much about it and people usually don’t pay attention to those details.
    It was cruel though... How everybody just forgot her...
    Poor girl.
    But well. Riki wouldn't be Riki if he couldn't save her. ;D

Quote Quote:
    We’ll learn about that in the ep. I’m expecting for the reason to be a dramatic one.
    ITA. Maybe she'll "merge" her two sides.
    Although I prefer Mios dark jokes.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was cruel though... How everybody just forgot her...
    Mmm…I think you misunderstood me, I was referring to how Midorin said that people don’t pay attention to other people’s shadows…

All the people forgetting about Mio was very cruel and sad, it was like she never existed in the first place.

Quote Quote:
    But well. Riki wouldn't be Riki if he couldn't save her. ;D
    True, true. ^_^ Riki is awesome like that.

Quote Quote:
    ITA. Maybe she'll "merge" her two sides.
    That is an interesting theory.
    Quote Quote:
    Although I prefer Mios dark jokes.
    Her jokes are incomparable, and the way she says them is priceless!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm…I think you misunderstood me, I was referring to how Midorin said that people don’t pay attention to other people’s shadows…
    Whoops my bad. x3
    After Midorin mentioned it I found the shadow around Riki weird because he wasn't having one at that moment.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoops my bad. x3
    After Midorin mentioned it I found the shadow around Riki weird because he wasn't having one at that moment.
    Really? I didn’t notice that. Mmm…and now that we are talking about shadows, I’m really curious about the reason why Midorin’s shadow didn’t have a head….

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? I didn’t notice that. Mmm…and now that we are talking about shadows, I’m really curious about the reason why Midorin’s shadow didn’t have a head….
    Wasn't it the same?
    After all Mio and Midorin are both shadowless if I recall correctly because they are two sides of the same coin.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't it the same?
    After all Mio and Midorin are both shadowless if I recall correctly because they are two sides of the same coin.
    Yes, you are right. But…maybe it didn’t see it correctly but it seemed as if Mio’s shadow was all scattered…however, Midorin’s shadow was as if all the pieces (of clothes) were together. I hope that made sense…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 06, 2013 at 10:11 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you are right. But…maybe it didn’t see it correctly but it seemed as if Mio’s shadow was not all scattered…however, Midorin’s shadow was as if all the pieces (of clothes) were together. I hope that made sense…
    Now that you mention it... I can't even remember if Mio had some kind of shadow at the beach. :O I should rewatch it. x3

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My bad! I made a huge mistake, I meant to say that Mio’s shadow was all scattered. And yeah, I need to the re-watch that part of the episode as well.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 14:

What a beautiful arc wasn't it?
    Mio really is a special girl.
    It was great too see Riki act like a true hero and was able to bring her back with all of his might.
    Mio found out she doesn't deserve to vanish or to be alone and found her way back to where she belongs.
    Midorin wasn't as "vicious" as I thought and the two of them became one. :')

But what a cruel backstory... Why do people often condemn what they can't understand? The way the doctor treated little Mio seemed almost like some kind of lobotomy... She wasn't crazy...

That preview... I wonder what'll happen to Riki? :'D
    Next week will be a fun episode I guess... I really look forward too it...

---------- Post added January 22, 2013 at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was January 16, 2013 at 12:57 AM ----------

Episode 15:

Kyousuke for president... x'D I couldn't stop laughing as he said "I love you the most" too Riki with such a straight face... Bwahahahaha x'D
    And Masato going totally with the flow... That "Yaoi love triangle" came out of nowhere...
    And this disappointed look after Riki rejected Kyousuke...
    Somebody help me... My stomache hurts thanks to all the laugther...

To get bribed with cat food... This is something I've never seen before.
    Kurugaya is scary... Wouldn't want to get on her bad side... I'd rather stay with team airhead + Rin.
    I wonder what her real intentions are... Only one thing is for sure: She is a pervert. x3

Clear is also that Riki go those special ecchi powers too. He even has his own harem... Way to go Riki!

Damn you Haruka! How dare you insult Kud-chan?! ò____ó
    Who needs big boobs if you're this adorable!

Uhm... However... Mio's thought are totally dirty too! Yeah yeah... Again the quite one... Kurugaya is unrivaled though... She really made Riki a toy... I'm far away form calling him poor though. He has a little harem after all...

I could comment all day how adorable this sleep-over was but I'll stop it there...
    Though I don't know what was more awesome. The sword fight or the guys just playing games.

But I guess I have my answer. Kyousuke was 130% awesome this episode. Totally my anime-hero of the week!
    But I really don't like Yaoi... Please don't look so serious while saying such things Kyousuke!!! XD

In the end we haven't found out who Komari-chan likes... She must have lost after all regarding how much she was... spanked...

I really really really loved this episode.
    A bit of fun was necessary after the drama of the last weeks.

Next week we'll now what the connection between the two purplehaired girls is.
    I still think they are akin.

---------- Post added February 03, 2013 at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was January 22, 2013 at 03:29 AM ----------

Episode 16:

It's getting quite lonely here.

However.

Will Masato ever win a fight? He always has the worst luck with the assigned weapons.

Uhhh I feel vibes of le from Haruka-chan... Riki sure is popular... with the boys and the girls.

I always thought Futaki was acting according to her rools and was just strict. But she almost despises Haruka... What a bad girl... "Abusing" her powers just to have made an example...

And Kurugaya is certainly pissed now... I would be the same... What kind of person would damage a hurt person even more?

I think my heart broke a little after watching Haruka cry... :'(

So I was right. Haruka and Futaki are indeed sisters. :O

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I'll keep this alive no matter what!

Episode 17:

This family is fucked up... I feel really sorry for Haruka... She did nothing to deserve such a fate!

How can anyone be so heartless to a little child?

What is pissing me of even more is Futakis behavior...
    What a b*tch... I can't find another word for her...
    I mean she dressed up as Haruka? For what purpose?!

Go Riki! Save the day! Please! :'(

---------- Post added February 10, 2013 at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2013 at 02:53 AM ----------

Episode 18:

I feel sorry I called Futaki something bad...

I can't say much to this episode because I still got tears in my eyes. For me this was the best episode and my favorite arc of this show.

Next week another episode for Kud-chan. I'm so looking forward to that. *.*

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I caught up and got to say this show is sitting heavily in my heart, very difficult stuff to watch.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I caught up and got to say this show is sitting heavily in my heart, very difficult stuff to watch.
    Why is it difficult for you?

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it difficult for you?
    Well it's like they have the worst life ever, if it was a drama I'd probably be crying. I don't remember air, kanon or clannad(after story not included) being this sad really, maybe difficult was the wrong word to use, I dunno.

Btw are they gonna be two seasons to this because they still got a lot of characters to go through, or is it just the one season?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Well it's like they have the worst life ever, if it was a drama I'd probably be crying. I don't remember air, kanon or clannad(after story not included) being this sad really, maybe difficult was the wrong word to use, I dunno.
    They do? They have themselfs. And a main character able to solve almost everything. They are an awesome group of friends. The splits between comedy and drama is quite big though.

Quote Quote:
    Btw are they gonna be two seasons to this because they still got a lot of characters to go through, or is it just the one season?
    I wonder. I hope it'll have a second season.

Episode 19:

Wafu Wafu! An episode about Kud-chan!!!

Kyousuke!!! XD Again my hero of the week. The poor guy gets ignored while they talk about eggs. Great. x'D

Is this the first time there was an actual teacher in a classroom? I'm impressed!
    Poor cute Kud-chan... :x She is so adorable... I'd teach her english anytime. *.*
    She shouldn't worry about her chest so much... oô

Masato is an awesome idiot. I'd wish I could sleep like him.

What a study group... Eating sweets then they forget they even wanted to study... Way to go.

Mio is heartless... Poor Haruka... :'(

So much heartless annoying girls in this school... They all need a good beating... <.<

Kud-chan is AWESOME. :O
    Her problem is she is too smart it seems. She lacks common knowledge. What a pity.

Nooooooooo I don't want a sad Kud-chan. Please be happy again... Wafu.. :'( You're no useless pettanko! You're outstanding! :'(

Good for her the Little Busters are... Just the best friends someone could ever have.

Next is a Sasami-episode? Why? She is annoying. <.<

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast