Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Magi Chapter Discussion/Predictions Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi Chapter Discussion/Predictions Thread

They're almost onto Aladdin, saying that his magic is reminiscent of Yamuraiha.
    I'm puzzled, though. They know him as Aladdin of Sindria, and they must know Yamuraiha is one of Sinbad's 7 generals.
    So why aren't they making the connection, with his "unexpected" fire+water skills? Is Yamuraiha that much of a renegade?

I also get the feeling Alexius will be the one to blow his cover.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is truely an awesome manga and alot of people don't know what they are missing. I don't know if it's that I was able to read a ton of chapters in one go or what, but this manga has been interesting from the very first chapter on. I can't really think of too many chapters that I've read where I've been disappointed and I certainly can't say that about alot of the mangas I read even the ones I really enjoy. So many thanks to all the people that work to bring us this great manga.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like Al Sarmen stay focused on Kou Empire, i though it will be around the world just as its great objective wants to conquer, the flow of destiny in the world. And as many of girls were showed in that circle when it was introduced, i hope Gyokuen not be the final boss.

Titus and Muu had the same surname, interesting, and i also though he was a she xd good one Aladdin.

Aladdin and Ugo, in the chap 150, such a great technique, just like the princess with the dark vessel. I liked he's back.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ooooh! Ugo-kun!!

I missed him! Too bad he won't be getting back into action anymore...

Anyhow, I love how awesome Aladdin in this chapter! He have improved and matured so much! at last he was able to perform lightning and earth and gravity magic! (Judal must prepare!)

meh, I'm still bothered by that old man :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely a coincidence, but I had to compare anyway (had a déja vu):

(ch 48 and 150)
    lol Aladdin and Judal look so similar when caught off-guard by big hands forces

I swear that there has never been one totally boring chapter of Magi so far! that beats even my all-time favorite, DGM This chapter reminded me how much I've missed Ugo face.. err.. body... And Aladdin is awesome! Looking forward to see him give Judal some great ass-kicking later
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

^ The situations are indeed similar but visually speaking, it's not the same postures.
    Night 151 has just been scanlated and it's a blast ! The pace is always fast but never feels rushed, so many things happened in this chapter ! Plus it ends with a big surprise.
    Sad to know that the 1/2 chapter by day marathon is gonna end soon... the scanlation team has all my gratitude !
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Dammit Ohtaka, you hear me claiming one of your chapters, and then give me an amazing one.

That's my definition to 151, such a blast! Calamity magic is a great explanation i wasn't expecting, but truly important of what humans fear the most. Also the complicate magic was an enjoyable sight of logic working. And not forgetting, that our old loli hag Scherezade is loitering in Magnoshuttat.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Definitely a coincidence, but I had to compare anyway (had a déja vu):

(ch 48 and 150)
    lol Aladdin and Judal look so similar when caught off-guard by big hands forces

I swear that there has never been one totally boring chapter of Magi so far! that beats even my all-time favorite, DGM This chapter reminded me how much I've missed Ugo face.. err.. body... And Aladdin is awesome! Looking forward to see him give Judal some great ass-kicking later
    Nice catch

I had a totally different deja vu though:

Spoiler show

Reminded me of how Ugo owned Judal... I miss him

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, it's declared a draw, followed by some dirty treachery.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Maco View Post
    Ah, it's declared a draw, followed by some dirty treachery.
    ^come on don't spoil the fun... I think this should have spoiler tags on it

Oh.My.Gosh!!! Chapter 151 is really...WOW! That Calamity or Aberrant magic is really awesome, but somewhat scary I hope Aladdin could learn that too!

And Aladdin being able to do some "martial arts" is really an interesting idea!... I can't help but to think he will be kicking asses using his staff with taekwondo and kung fu
    Plus, we get to see if Titus has a connection with Scheherazade

Anyway, this manga has never failed to impress me! This makes me want to ask for more!!!

---------- Post added October 22, 2012 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM ----------

chapter 152 is out!

another great chapter!!!

We get to know more about the incident at the Alma Toran, and finally, Titus's identity is revealed!!!

Poor Aladdin... I wonder what makes him think like that He was just TOO CUTE!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Poor Aladdin... I wonder what makes him think like that He was just TOO CUTE!!
    I know - he's too adorable, and his lonely expression makes me sad too

Interestingly enough, this was atually foreshadowed Super-early in the manga, by the lovely Kouga-granny! ...I hope he remembers her words that he's not *really* alone...
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SO I am starting to think Judal will pick hakuryuu as his pick. Main reason being I think after the whole vision that aladin showed to him during their last fight, Judal understood his past, and maybe he wants revenge just like hakuryuu.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, Titus being able of doing this high-class magic by his own and also Scherezade transferring her Ruhk to him to achieve that level and also using rocks to manipulate ruhk's response of hers. Definitely wrong to me and failed utterly.

I hope another good chapter next day. Which it was today xd

The only thing i liked was that once you have the King grade, it doesn't mean that you're the strongest as has been explained which is good to good magicians make the world perish, in Solomon's age.

But, still Titus and his level, it would be above Yamuraiha, she's a genius and he's not trained in a magic town, and doesn't have the attitude to has been selected to be king by Scherezade. So i don't have any thought of how come that he can fight equally with Aladdin and even less with his rukh flow that Aladdin noticed as a Magi and the old man saying it has 200 years in training.
    There's something that doesn't fits here.
    Last edited by Mr. Arashi; October 22, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Magi Chapter Discussion/Predictions Thread

am sooooooo into it right now, m actually reading translations posted in "http://mangahelpers.com/m/magi-labyrinth-of-magic/chapters/" and matching it up with raw scans from "http://www.kingsmanga.net/search/label/Magi%20the%20Labyrinth%20of%20Magic%20TH?&max-results=33"
    just to keep up wid da story as is released in country of origin. enjoy for those that just cant contain them selves and want to kno what happens, more than quality and or proper reading.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think that Aladdin cover will last long ? Wasn't his flying turban a characteristic of him being a magi ?

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast