Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ixion Saga DT

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ixion Saga DT

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hahaha, that was a crazy and fun episode. Jaggruback's "hobby" was absolutely hilarious. But the funniest was the princesses reaction at the end.
    Well…I can’t blame her…although she overreacted and almost killed the poor prince, hair that long in that place is not the best thing.

Quote Quote:
    Your probably right about Miranda but, I can't help but hope...
    I want to see her again too, and although I don’t have much hope…just a quick appearance during the last episode to show us how she is doing will make me happy.

---------- Post added March 03, 2013 at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was February 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM ----------

Episode 21

This episode was very funny as well. I especially liked that Sailor Moon reference.

Both Kon and Erec were awesome in this episode. Ere’s reaction to everyone becoming Hyperions was priceless! And it seems Kon’s secret is now in the open thanks to Mariandel. ^^

---------- Post added March 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 08:24 PM ----------

Episode 22

There was zero plot development in this episode but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe it is because I’m used to this series’ craziness by now but I wasn’t really bothered by the lack of plot in this episode.

Seeing the members of Incognito wearing suits was a surprise…and it is just my personal opinion but I think they look better without those suits. ^^

The best part of the episode for me was the part where the man steering the boat voiced the viewer’s reaction to the episode. The last message at the end of the ep was pretty funny as well.

---------- Post added March 18, 2013 at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM ----------

Episode 23

This episode was crazy and so funny.

The older brothers scenes were hilarious, the bad luck omens and the rituals to get rid of the bad luck were so funny, and Erec’s reaction to KT’s revelation (she is a girl, but we already knew that ) was priceless!

I’m really going to miss this crazy anime once it ends.

---------- Post added March 24, 2013 at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was March 18, 2013 at 07:55 PM ----------

Episode 24

Another hilarious episode!

- Kon’s group joining forces with ED’s group was awesome.

- Ecarlate’s sailor-moon transformation was priceless.

- It seems Marian has fallen for ED.

- Forezo! The last boss was both surprising and uproarious!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 24, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

...No, I think it's Erec who has fallen for Marian.

Am I the only one who LOL'd at the next episode preview part? "FO~RE~ZO~ (Sugita)" LMAO at the parenthesis!

I like how everyone seems to just want to steal Erec's lines as well...XD

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally caught up again(I keep falling behind.) and all i have to say is.... FORENZOOOO!!!

I don't have the slightest idea what that meant but it still made me laugh.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ju-da-su and Jammin , it’s so good to see you back in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...No, I think it's Erec who has fallen for Marian.
    LOL! Yes, it does seem that way sometimes.

Quote Quote:
    Am I the only one who LOL'd at the next episode preview part? "FO~RE~ZO~ (Sugita)" LMAO at the parenthesis!
    I guess that joke was lost on me since I didn’t understand the meaning behind the words inside the parenthesis. Sugita?

Quote Quote:
    I like how everyone seems to just want to steal Erec's lines as well...XD
    Poor Erec!

Finally caught up again(I keep falling behind.) and all i have to say is.... FORENZOOOO!!!

I don't have the slightest idea what that meant but it still made me laugh.
    Forezo being the last boss was priceless!

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I guess that joke was lost on me since I didn’t understand the meaning behind the words inside the parenthesis. Sugita?
    Sugita Tomokazu is Leon's seiyuu...and he also voiced in a lot of anime, like Gintoki in Gintama and such too. He's very famous for always doing all kinds of random and weird stuffs (to the point that most fans will say that they feel unease whenever he seems serious or stay still without doing anything...That's just so not like him, really...>.>"), so...I guess that mean he was the one who voiced Forezo and did that "FO~RE~ZO~" as well...so I LOL'd. >_<"

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 25 – Last episode

Amazing episode!! I love this episode!

- Forezo’s powers were hilarious. Just as hilarious as the names of the attacks of Kon’s gang and Incognito.

- Kon’s lecture to Forezo was so funny!

- And….Forezo can talk!!! The conversation between Forezon and Kon was hilarious!

- It was hilarious how Kon was able to defeat Forezo by talking to him; Kon’s sophism is the ultimate weapon! I wasn’t expecting for Kon to defeat Forezo like that.

- Naboton was very funny and his nephew was so adorable.

- Kon’s gang vs. ED’s gang was awesome!!

- The touching/hilarious moment between Erec and Marian was priceless and it almost made me a shipper of that pairing.

- I couldn’t stop laughing during the balls reattachment scene.

- It seems Kon won’t lose his DT anytime soon.

- The goodbye scene between Kon and Ercalate confirmed the fact that I would really like to see them as a couple, of course with an older Ercalate. Yes, I do think they would make a good couple.

- It was so funny just when I was starting to think that I would like a second season of this show, just then the “second season” scenes appeared. And after watching teen Ercalate, I’m sold, I really want a second season!

I really enjoyed watching this anime. It was a lot of fun.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, Forenzo's defeat was great! Surprisingly satisfying ending too. I wasn't quite sure how they were going to be able to manage it, as crazy as this series was, but it wrapped up pretty well.

It all worked out in the end. I wish we could have gotten one 10 years later epilogue episode though. The princess and Kon in 10 years would have been sidesplitting funny.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, Forenzo's defeat was great! Surprisingly satisfying ending too. I wasn't quite sure how they were going to be able to manage it, as crazy as this series was, but it wrapped up pretty well.
    I was very curious as to how things were going to end too. I was glad and satisfied with the way they wrapped things up.

Quote Quote:
    I wish we could have gotten one 10 years later epilogue episode though. The princess and Kon in 10 years would have been sidesplitting funny.
    Here’s hoping for that as well, although what I really hope for is another season of this hilarious anime.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3