Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I want to see her again too, and although I don’t have much hope…just a quick appearance during the last episode to show us how she is doing will make me happy.Quote:
---------- Post added March 03, 2013 at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was February 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM ----------
This episode was very funny as well. I especially liked that Sailor Moon reference.
Both Kon and Erec were awesome in this episode. Ere’s reaction to everyone becoming Hyperions was priceless! And it seems Kon’s secret is now in the open thanks to Mariandel. ^^
---------- Post added March 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2013 at 08:24 PM ----------
There was zero plot development in this episode but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe it is because I’m used to this series’ craziness by now but I wasn’t really bothered by the lack of plot in this episode.
Seeing the members of Incognito wearing suits was a surprise…and it is just my personal opinion but I think they look better without those suits. ^^
The best part of the episode for me was the part where the man steering the boat voiced the viewer’s reaction to the episode. The last message at the end of the ep was pretty funny as well.
---------- Post added March 18, 2013 at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM ----------
This episode was crazy and so funny.
The older brothers scenes were hilarious, the bad luck omens and the rituals to get rid of the bad luck were so funny, and Erec’s reaction to KT’s revelation (she is a girl, but we already knew that ) was priceless!
I’m really going to miss this crazy anime once it ends.
---------- Post added March 24, 2013 at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was March 18, 2013 at 07:55 PM ----------
Another hilarious episode!
- Kon’s group joining forces with ED’s group was awesome.
- Ecarlate’s sailor-moon transformation was priceless.
- It seems Marian has fallen for ED.
- Forezo! The last boss was both surprising and uproarious!
Last edited by destiny4ever; March 24, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
...No, I think it's Erec who has fallen for Marian.
Am I the only one who LOL'd at the next episode preview part? "FO~RE~ZO~ (Sugita)" LMAO at the parenthesis!
I like how everyone seems to just want to steal Erec's lines as well...XD
Finally caught up again(I keep falling behind.) and all i have to say is.... FORENZOOOO!!!
I don't have the slightest idea what that meant but it still made me laugh.
Ju-da-su and Jammin , it’s so good to see you back in this thread!
I guess that joke was lost on me since I didn’t understand the meaning behind the words inside the parenthesis. Sugita?Quote:
Episode 25 – Last episode
Amazing episode!! I love this episode!
- Forezo’s powers were hilarious. Just as hilarious as the names of the attacks of Kon’s gang and Incognito.
- Kon’s lecture to Forezo was so funny!
- And….Forezo can talk!!! The conversation between Forezon and Kon was hilarious!
- It was hilarious how Kon was able to defeat Forezo by talking to him; Kon’s sophism is the ultimate weapon! I wasn’t expecting for Kon to defeat Forezo like that.
- Naboton was very funny and his nephew was so adorable.
- Kon’s gang vs. ED’s gang was awesome!!
- The touching/hilarious moment between Erec and Marian was priceless and it almost made me a shipper of that pairing.
- I couldn’t stop laughing during the balls reattachment scene.
- It seems Kon won’t lose his DT anytime soon.
- The goodbye scene between Kon and Ercalate confirmed the fact that I would really like to see them as a couple, of course with an older Ercalate. Yes, I do think they would make a good couple.
- It was so funny just when I was starting to think that I would like a second season of this show, just then the “second season” scenes appeared. And after watching teen Ercalate, I’m sold, I really want a second season!
I really enjoyed watching this anime. It was a lot of fun.
Haha, Forenzo's defeat was great! Surprisingly satisfying ending too. I wasn't quite sure how they were going to be able to manage it, as crazy as this series was, but it wrapped up pretty well.
It all worked out in the end. I wish we could have gotten one 10 years later epilogue episode though. The princess and Kon in 10 years would have been sidesplitting funny.