Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 21.50%
  • Great

42 21.00%
  • Good

50 25.00%
  • Neutral

41 20.50%
  • Bad

16 8.00%
  • Terrible

8 4.00%
New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Naruto 606 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards

You guys don't make any sense, I've seen Kakashi use Suiton, Raiton, and Katon, Doton AND Futon(very little)

It's not that these guys CANNOT use the other elements. its that their natural affinity provides them strength and the ability to use the TOP RANKING jutsu of that type.

Nidaime - Water affinity, creates lots of water where there isn't *(Same for kisame)*
    Hokage, Water/Earth Affinity - Creates Mokuton (Bloodline Limit of having 2 Affinities)
    Tsuchikage - Fire/Wind/Earth Affinity - Creates Jinton {Dust} (Extended Bloodline Limit of having 3 Affinities)

Byakugan allows increased Sight
    Sharingan allows Sight + Copying Techniques which you have affinities for?
    Rinnegan allows Sight + Mastering all techniques regardless of Affinities.

I think i just confused myself

Prediction ..........Lots of talking

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi has never used katon or fuuton. He's used raiton, possibly suiton, and doton, but that's it. Don't use the anime, it's not always canon.

But that's true - they could use other elements but just not as well as their affinity.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Reaper1183's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kakashi has never used katon or fuuton. He's used raiton, possibly suiton, and doton, but that's it. Don't use the anime, it's not always canon.

But that's true - they could use other elements but just not as well as their affinity.
    This... he even stated he could use 3 elements... Hmm, I wonder if he doesn't use Katon, cause he doesn't want to take his mask off, like Obito didn't til his was off lol...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member cash2088's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sentazar View Post
    You guys don't make any sense, I've seen Kakashi use Suiton, Raiton, and Katon, Doton AND Futon(very little)

It's not that these guys CANNOT use the other elements. its that their natural affinity provides them strength and the ability to use the TOP RANKING jutsu of that type.

Nidaime - Water affinity, creates lots of water where there isn't *(Same for kisame)*
    Hokage, Water/Earth Affinity - Creates Mokuton (Bloodline Limit of having 2 Affinities)
    Tsuchikage - Fire/Wind/Earth Affinity - Creates Jinton {Dust} (Extended Bloodline Limit of having 3 Affinities)

Byakugan allows increased Sight
    Sharingan allows Sight + Copying Techniques which you have affinities for?
    Rinnegan allows Sight + Mastering all techniques regardless of Affinities.

I think i just confused myself

Prediction ..........Lots of talking
    Although Mokuton is essentially water and earth it isn't as simple as that! Evidenced by the fact one must have life giving chakra so there are actually more like 3 components to Mokuton, but thats nor here nor there. The true question lies in what powers the jyuubi grants its Jin? As I predict there is going to be the impartial jyuubi hastily resurrected by Obito vs. the Jyuubi that Naruto can potentially revive using the souls and chakra left by the Bijuu he freed from Obito's control..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

After Madara was thrashed by Hashirama, left for dead, Madara inserted Hahsirama cells into his wound hoping to fix his 'sate' and gain the power he planned/dreamed off. When speaking with Obito the feeling I got, he was talking more than just being hooked up to gedo mazo for his reason not being able to go out of the cave...hooking up with gedo mazo came only after he awakened rinnegan till then he was just a cripple, sick, injured from 'that' battle IMO and near death's door.

Once he gained rinnegan, he broke the 'seal' on gedo mazo, creating/cultivating the hashirama spawn and creating the zetsu's with its power and artificailly extending his own life. He started his dream plan, he left his eyes to Nagato, once Obito came into his hands and was going to play his 'game' he transfered his knowlegde to him (jutsu/techs) also leaving behind a part of himself as the 'black' zetsu and the 'spike' as insurance IMO...we know some of what happened since he pulled the plug on himself but I think kishi will cover alot more of Madara its only that we have yet to know more about hashirama and why he was so 'special' there isn't many who can fill that side of things other than Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we see Obito behind the mask during the controlling of Yagura and the massacre. I want to see an inexperienced, shaken up Tobi who takes full advantage of wearing a mask. Someone who only barely got one over on Itachi. I don't know. I want to see his thoughts fighting Minato. I just want something to make me like Obito again l: l MORE HUMANITY LESS DOUCHEBAGGERY

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know when Obito first met Kisame if it was actually when obito came out from behind Yagura. I would if obito used genjutsu on Kisame to show him what the world would be like when he succeeded in his plan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I want to know when Obito first met Kisame if it was actually when obito came out from behind Yagura. I would if obito used genjutsu on Kisame to show him what the world would be like when he succeeded in his plan.
    It would be not be wise to reveal a plan to someone at such early stage. I believe Kisame was convinced to join Akatsuki when he me tobito. tobito did not reveal himself till pain's death to kisame.
    Last edited by adbanginwar; October 23, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi uses Raiton (his affinity) Sution and Doton. In fact, he seems to have such a mastery of suiton he can create it out of thin air, which is something only Kisame and Tobirama have done before (he does this while fighting Kakazu). Kakashi's first use of Suiton was all the way back when he fought Zabuza.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Kakashi uses Raiton (his affinity) Sution and Doton. In fact, he seems to have such a mastery of suiton he can create it out of thin air, which is something only Kisame and Tobirama have done before (he does this while fighting Kakazu). Kakashi's first use of Suiton was all the way back when he fought Zabuza.
    Mei and a bunch of fodder ninjas have done so too, so that doesn't seem like a unique trait anymore.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1183 View Post
    This... he even stated he could use 3 elements... Hmm, I wonder if he doesn't use Katon, cause he doesn't want to take his mask off, like Obito didn't til his was off lol...
    nope, kakashi just told naruto that the lightning wasn't his only element, it was when naruto was astonished because of yamato's "apparent" 3elements,kakashi explained that yamato has got 2 affinities,and then said that almost all the jonin have 2 or even more affinities.
    Lol for kakashi's reason,though

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    Dude, not to sound bad but I think you are living in the infinate tsukyomi... Madara and Hashirama are probably the strongest shinobi ever after the Sage of the 6 paths and his sons, Madara is not only strong enough to have fought Hashirama, but also all of the other clans during the war period before the villages were formed.

Granted Madara gained the Rinnegan because of Senju cells but he had the foresight to see that he could elevate his power even further by using them.. also he had Muu and Oonoki beat down with simple words through the fear of who he was. the point is even without edo tensei and the rinnegan he was an absolute beast.

Nagato was no doubt a beast himself, but Madara used Nagato because he saw his potential to fullfill his plan, Nagato after everything ended up as an extremely strong pawn where as Madara is the mastermind.
    You talking about the same Hashirama that stood no chance against Sarutobi? Without Hashirama's power I don't see Madara beating Itachi.

Nagato liked the idea of a perfect world so he decided to help Obito. Since Obito had a better plan Nagato decided to help. If you're going to say Nagato was a pawn then you have to downgrade Itachi because everyone made him their bitch. If by any means Nagato got bored with the plan he could have devoured Obito and just destroyed the world.

New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36