Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 330 Discussion

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 330 Discussion

Raw is out, get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; July 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 330 Spoiler

Hmmm so least we know WHEN it will return.
    Hmmm so that old man comes to help Guts with the fight with that son and father? It says something of bye chichi! too.
    When is Japans Autumn, or are you talking about the US autumn GAT-X252? Good to hear but I like being surprise one random day and say omgomg its back lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

so, around September then. cool, not too far from now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Around September what elfhein charters o what could someone explained to me that auttumm.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Guts fights with the kid of the viscount and kidnaps him in order to escape...it looks like Martino appears to help Guts. And well, it seems that Guts leaves Chich's flower along the other flowers.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Guts fights with the kid of the viscount and kidnaps him in order to escape...it looks like Martino appears to help Guts. And well, it seems that Guts leaves Chich's flower along the other flowers.
    Could you update the full raw please i appreciate very much.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 330 Discussion

Raw is out

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someon tell me it after this charter 330 it going to continue the charters of elfhein island or not yet maybe another history etc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It will get back to the current time but not sure if they'll be in elfheim but prob should? Any clues on the final page? like a headline?

It seems that Guts escape death from a arrow to the back when he lunged forward to grab chichi. So she saved him

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter seems to tie in well with why Guts may be more reluctant to accept the "healing" properties of a fairy, since it could easily be retconned that more then just the fact he doesn't like to get touched, the one that did save him twice ended up dying because of him. So the concept of pushing Puk away at the start of the manga was because he didn't want to feel responsible for the loss of more life since you could even argue that it's because of him many of his comrades died. That if he hadn't been there then perhaps Griffith wouldn't have had the ability to get as far as he did. But it's because of Guts actions that Griffith was able to obtain the ability to use the behelit and sacrifice all his comrades.

Which would also make him more reluctant to have new comrades, granted right now he's in a place where he feels like he has some stable ground to work with but if anything were to happen to even one of his comrades he would most likely lose it completely. I doubt he could really take the loss of another comrade or having to take the burden of being responsible for the death of someone because his past actions lead to Griffith. In a sense Guts helped to create Femto. Honestly had he not felt the guilt to go back and save Griffith upon being capture Griffith would have just died and been unable to call upon the eclipse to make his sacrifice and become part of Godhand. However Guts saw his friends and comrades in need and came to their aid only for it all to blow up in his face in the end.

Glad the wait is only til September hopefully this 3 chapter sequence was used to speed up the trip since I imagine Guts has been passed out for the last few days after his ordeal so this "mini-arc" may have just been a dream sequence that Guts was remembering, the concept that life isn't always black and white. A man who saved him returned the favor right off the back to make his own escape, months later he then becomes captured only to be saved by the very man that used him as a scapegoat to make his escape. Though it could be argued that he was also a scapegoat for the castle strike since the noblemen and guards were to focused on Guts fighting the son so keep the base safe and then it was Guts winning tactics that put more focus on him so guards who may have been watching the outskirts of the castle through the towers now had all their focus on Guts which is when they decided to make their attack.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/berserk/c330/

I will see you all in September

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who has thought these last few chapters felt out of character for Guts? He seems far less angry, far more talkative compared to when the manga first showed Guts at this teenager age after getting raped and killing Gambino and up to meeting the Hawks. I don't think they are bad or anything, it just feels... weird to me.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Chichi did sacrifice her life for his, so that clearly had an effect on him. He wasn't exactly happy-go-lucky in the few scenes we saw him in before he got thrown in jail and met Chichi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattC302 View Post
    Well, Chichi did sacrifice her life for his, so that clearly had an effect on him. He wasn't exactly happy-go-lucky in the few scenes we saw him in before he got thrown in jail and met Chichi.
    I know but, from what I read he was still debating whether or not Chichi was real or a figment of his imagination. I'm also in my head slightly comparing how he acted towards Puck when they first met. I guess its not the biggest deal in the world, just felt weird to me.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there you have it. Miura succeeded in keeping us in suspense for six months. This small arc had nothing to do with or add to what has already happened in the story. Could easily have been omitted. Of course, the fanboys are eating this up like it's filet mignon. For what reason? A small glimpse into Guts' childhood? I , for one, would rather focus on what the hell happens after the Seagod or what's going on in Griffith's story.
    "You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral - I'll do anything to anything!" - Bishop of Bath and Wells (circa 1563)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNM5GOQCko

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast