Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    That could be it!.....and thoses lower rank warriors would never turn down a chance to train with the N1....although did it not say that she had a reputation for being "creepy" by the other warriors? i think it said "by the time Roxanne held the position of number 11 the other warriors considered her very creepy"
    Yeah it would be a perfect opportunity for Roxanne to flush out those who could surpass her ^^. And i think when she was called creepy it would probably be because of the strange deaths around her regarding her friends and her personality XD. But when she rose to No.1 who would be brave enough to comment about her ? And maybe ater the whole incident with Cassandra Warriors may have started thinking she could easily get rid of them without her getting involved so they probably kept their opinions about her to herself XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah it would be a perfect opportunity for Roxanne to flush out those who could surpass her ^^. And i think when she was called creepy it would probably be because of the strange deaths around her regarding her friends and her personality XD. But when she rose to No.1 who would be brave enough to comment about her ? And maybe ater the whole incident with Cassandra Warriors may have started thinking she could easily get rid of them without her getting involved so they probably kept their opinions about her to herself XD
    yeah.....wonder how well known it was that Cassy was set up?....and you would think the Org was wonder why Roxanne just let that one awakened being live
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah.....wonder how well known it was that Cassy was set up?....and you would think the Org was wonder why Roxanne just let that one awakened being live
    The Organization probably didnt care about Cassandra and her friends death lol. They probably knew there was going to be a conflict between Roxanne and Cassandra give her tendencies to kill warriors better than her XD. They probably just let events run their course. Because its Like Cassandra said: "This Awakened Being is so really... really weak. Its definitely not an opponent that you the Number 2 would fail to kill"

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Organization probably didnt care about Cassandra and her friends death lol. They probably knew there was going to be a conflict between Roxanne and Cassandra give her tendencies to kill warriors better than her XD. They probably just let events run their course. Because its Like Cassandra said: "This Awakened Being is so really... really weak. Its definitely not an opponent that you the Number 2 would fail to kill"
    and it was said that Roxanne just sat and watched her friend get killed and then walked away without any other person getting hurt
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

and it was said that Roxanne just sat and watched her friend get killed and then walked away without any other person getting hurt
    Yeah. I think eventually Cassandra would have left the Organization or something, like how Illena did. Because she really cared for other warriors no matter what their rank. And Maybe the Orgnaization didnt like the fact Cassandra: their no.1, was becoming attached to a weak warrior. Imagine if Cassandras friend died in different circumstances, whos to say Cassandra wouldnt have Awakened then? then she would have joined Riful and Isley as the third Abyssal One. And seeing Cassandra's reaction to when Roxanne was responsible for her friends death she was, in a way, lured to the Organization and executed after she lost control of her Yoki. Maybe it was planned by The Organization ????

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. I think eventually Cassandra would have left the Organization or something, like how Illena did. Because she really cared for other warriors no matter what their rank. And Maybe the Orgnaization didnt like the fact Cassandra: their no.1, was becoming attached to a weak warrior. Imagine if Cassandras friend died in different circumstances, whos to say Cassandra wouldnt have Awakened then? then she would have joined Riful and Isley as the third Abyssal One. And seeing Cassandra's reaction to when Roxanne was responsible for her friends death she was, in a way, lured to the Organization and executed after she lost control of her Yoki. Maybe it was planned by The Organization ????
    Hmmm that sounds like something the Org would allow

And your right the Org seems to like Warriors like Roxanne-thos who dont care for there humanity in the way that Roxanne would do anything to survive even kill other warriors and as long as she never got close to awakening then she was fine in their eyes....But maybe she was purged...maybe Roxanne had a passive death...??

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm that sounds like something the Org would allow

And your right the Org seems to like Warriors like Roxanne-thos who dont care for there humanity in the way that Roxanne would do anything to survive even kill other warriors and as long as she never got close to awakening then she was fine in their eyes....But maybe she was purged...maybe Roxanne had a passive death...??
    Do you mean like a Black Card incident ? ^^ If not do you think it could be possible that Roxanne sent a Black card to another warrior when she reached her limit. Hehe i can imagine Roxanne being disgusted by the fact that she has to die by a lower ranked warrior XD

What if Roxanne was speared by the Organizations men like Raftela ??

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean like a Black Card incident ? ^^ If not do you think it could be possible that Roxanne sent a Black card to another warrior when she reached her limit. Hehe i can imagine Roxanne being disgusted by the fact that she has to die by a lower ranked warrior XD

What if Roxanne was speared by the Organizations men like Raftela ??
    Could be Roxanne being the N1 would know more about the inner workings of the Org...and if Roxanne and the Org were fine with eachother they could have done the same thing and just Speared/beheaded her when she was unsuspecting(maybe by the new n1 candidate?)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

But then they should have impeded all Claymores to become friends; which is an impossible thing to do because of the warriors' (partly) human nature. Remember, Roxy befriended warriors all higher ranked and even Hysteria also had a moment of softness, when she considered the lower ranks (who were sent to kill her-Rockwell Hill) her friends. So why would Cassy's friendship with nr 35 be of interest to the Org, when all Claymores were interacting to some extent as friends...and of course, when your friend dies or something happens to her, you'd awaken no matter of your rank.

Besides, it's only normal to befriend someone:

• when having the same background/ being a part of the same community - they all were Claymores...a rather isolated group from the rest of the people on the island

• when working in a team - Claymores were sent to hunt in groups; thus they joined forces to defeat a common enemy. Working as a team implies that you know the abilities of your team member and you rely to some extent on her -

• when having random things in common: fighting style, similar techniques, proximity. Note that even Neideen, who was rather suspicious, took a liking on Roxanne because of the similar fighting technique based on youki reading

There were a million other reasons that could have triggered "naturally occuring friendships" because of the "common" element. Due to this reason, I believe that it would have been impossible for the organization to monitor and manipulate all those friendships .... Or I could be wrong

As for her death....I assume that Roxanne was purged. The organization must have figured out her involvement in all the killings and didn't want to lose more excellent warriors (if her No 1 place would have been threatened, she would have most likely killed the new no 1 candidate....or any other who would have messed with her dirty little plans)...or so I think!
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    But then they should have impeded all Claymores to become friends; which is an impossible thing to do because of the warriors' (partly) human nature. Remember, Roxy befriended warriors all higher ranked and even Hysteria also had a moment of softness, when she considered the lower ranks (who were sent to kill her-Rockwell Hill) her friends. So why would Cassy's friendship with nr 35 be of interest to the Org, when all Claymores were interacting to some extent as friends...and of course, when your friend dies or something happens to her, you'd awaken no matter of your rank.

Besides, it's only normal to befriend someone:

• when having the same background/ being a part of the same community - they all were Claymores...a rather isolated group from the rest of the people on the island

• when working in a team - Claymores were sent to hunt in groups; thus they joined forces to defeat a common enemy. Working as a team implies that you know the abilities of your team member and you rely to some extent on her -

• when having random things in common: fighting style, similar techniques, proximity. Note that even Neideen, who was rather suspicious, took a liking on Roxanne because of the similar fighting technique based on youki reading

There were a million other reasons that could have triggered "naturally occuring friendships" because of the "common" element. Due to this reason, I believe that it would have been impossible for the organization to monitor and manipulate all those friendships .... Or I could be wrong

As for her death....I assume that Roxanne was purged. The organization must have figured out her involvement in all the killings and didn't want to lose more excellent warriors (if her No 1 place would have been threatened, she would have most likely killed the new no 1 candidate....or any other who would have messed with her dirty little plans)...or so I think!
    Yeah your probably right, but i think because Cassandra was their No.1 if she Awakened they it would have been very bad for them. But if it were any other warrior i think they wouldnt have cared. I think the Organization could have known about Roxanne but it all depends on who her handler was and if they reported her doing anything suspicious. And other warriors also told the Organization that Roxanne showed no sadness over her "friends" deaths.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah your probably right, but i think because Cassandra was their No.1 if she Awakened they it would have been very bad for them. But if it were any other warrior i think they wouldnt have cared. I think the Organization could have known about Roxanne but it all depends on who her handler was and if they reported her doing anything suspicious. And other warriors also told the Organization that Roxanne showed no sadness over her "friends" deaths.
    Maybe Rubel was her handler lol she could be in on everything :3

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Rubel was her handler lol she could be in on everything :3
    Thats exactly what i was thinking. I can Imagine Roxanne being the first Warrior Rubel would have told stuff about The Organization, but i highly doubt Roxanne would have cared XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats exactly what i was thinking. I can Imagine Roxanne being the first Warrior Rubel would have told stuff about The Organization, but i highly doubt Roxanne would have cared XD
    Maybe he was the one to told her to kill them ?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he was the one to told her to kill them ?
    Nah. I dont think Rubel would Care about them lol.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah. I dont think Rubel would Care about them lol.
    you never know they could have been snooping around...who knows.....but what i want to know is why would the n5 still hang around with Roxanne even tho she was know as creepy and her friends die around her

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast