Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

Thread: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

  1. #76
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    I saw somewhere that they thought Roxanne got out of their control/played with and killed too many fellow warriors and had they to put her down. That seems like the most likely cause of death; I don't see her as somebody crazy enough to kill herself "just to see what happens".

    Sorry if that was said in this thread lol.

    As for how exactly to put her down, stabbing with a dagger doesn't seem to be very effective. As for having another top 8 challenge her, I really don't think she was taken out that way, not because it couldn't happen, but it doesn't fit her style :P She would probably stall the fit or mindtrick the other one... Look what happened to Cassandra.

    Roxanne would probably go after Elegance, I don't recall her having a speed based ability, she's pretty well rounded after copying spy hose techniques.

    Back to her death, maybe the Org has some fancy poison thingy? They seem advanced enough to be able to take it out when resurrecting her.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #77
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Better not let Roxanne hear you say that :P
    Roxanne is sexy in my mind, Cassandra is cute, and Hysteria is beautiful(i really love her technique)

    wonder if given the chance would Roxanne have went after her Elegance ability ?

    How do you think Roxanne would do in a fight 1v1 as warriors with Teresa?
    Haha yeah I'll be careful XD

    And I agree, Roxanne is sexy and glamorous XD Cassandra cute and more "innocent" looking. And Hysteria beautiful and dignified. And I love her technique too. I know it's off the topic of the thread but I think the reason Hysteria was so set on fighting Miria even after awakening was probably because she had never witnessed another technique like hers and she was interested in it (I wouldn't be surprised if Miria actually got inspiration from the Elegance :P) kinda like how Flora and Clare "sparred".

    And I think Roxanne would definitely have the Elegance, heck even the Phantom. Although I think Roxanne, after she got so powerful probably only chose the techniques that suited her sense of aesthetics, considering the Dust Eater was something "she didn't need".

    And it's hard to say, Teresa was powerful even without releasing her Yoki (Rosemary can attest to that XD) but Roxanne could seal her Yoki too and could possibly affect Teresas ability. And with all her techniques she could definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Though eventually she would fall, I think even though she's a bit mental she would be scared of Teresas power, or she'd be enamored by it XD
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; October 09, 2013 at 08:39 AM.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #78
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm Shift View Post
    I saw somewhere that they thought Roxanne got out of their control/played with and killed too many fellow warriors and had they to put her down. That seems like the most likely cause of death; I don't see her as somebody crazy enough to kill herself "just to see what happens".

    Sorry if that was said in this thread lol.

    As for how exactly to put her down, stabbing with a dagger doesn't seem to be very effective. As for having another top 8 challenge her, I really don't think she was taken out that way, not because it couldn't happen, but it doesn't fit her style :P She would probably stall the fit or mindtrick the other one... Look what happened to Cassandra.

    Roxanne would probably go after Elegance, I don't recall her having a speed based ability, she's pretty well rounded after copying spy hose techniques.

    Back to her death, maybe the Org has some fancy poison thingy? They seem advanced enough to be able to take it out when resurrecting her.
    They could have poisoned her, its hard to say what they did.

    She would never "let herself be killed" , it would go against everything she has ever done, she stole all those ability to survive and become stronger (in the beginning)

    ---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Haha yeah I'll be careful XD

    And I agree, Roxanne is sexy and glamorous XD Cassandra cute and more "innocent" looking. And Hysteria beautiful and dignified. And I love her technique too. I know it's off the topic of the thread but I think the reason Hysteria was so set on fighting Miria even after awakening was probably because she had never witnessed another technique like hers and she was interested in it (I wouldn't be surprised if Miria actually got inspiration from the Elegance :P) kinda like how Flora and Clare "sparred".

    And I think Roxanne would definitely have the Elegance, heck even the Phantom. Although I think Roxanne, after she got so powerful probably only chose the techniques that suited her sense of aesthetics, considering the Dust Eater was something "she didn't need".

    And it's hard to say, Teresa was powerful even without releasing her Yoki (Rosemary can attest to that XD) but Roxanne could seal her Yoki too and could possibly affect Teresas ability. And with all her techniques she could definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Though eventually she would fall, I think even though she's a bit mental she would be scared of Teresas power, or she'd be enamored by it XD
    Not going to lie pretty sure Teresa would turn Roxanne on more then any other warrior, but you are right she would put up a hell of a fight and i am 100% sure Teresa would have to use Yoki to fight Roxanne because remember Roxanne dose not "seal" her yoki she hides it meaning she could still use Yoki , Teresa would just not be able to sense it.- i would love to think Teresa would have to use 20-30% release to kill Teresa(but it would be over in a second after that).

    Yeah i doubt Roxanne would have copyed any ability unless it was "that which befits a number 1", And her copying ability must require being near the person because if the Org has records of powerful warriors and there abilitys then Roxanne could have read them and stole the abilitys but she did not which makes me think she has to be near the person(and it has to do with her and the other persons yoki)


    I dont like how Miria just calls Roxanne "the other one" but i guess she never seen her symbol and Roxanne's ability is not a Technique that you can see.

    And miria said that she created the phantom after reading about Hysteria's Elegance, but she could never master it and only created a off shoot of the ability she called "phantom". it was in the chapter were they first start fighting....

    I just thought of something....what if Roxanne had a really tragic human life and thats what affected her as a warrior? maybe she could not save someone due to her being weak(as she was a small girl)? thats what made her try to gain power and why she was attracted to powerful warriors? maybe she was saved by a warrior from the Org, and they brought her to Staff to be turned into a warrior as she "had no family"
    Last edited by number12michael; October 09, 2013 at 10:27 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #79
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Not going to lie pretty sure Teresa would turn Roxanne on more then any other warrior, but you are right she would put up a hell of a fight and i am 100% sure Teresa would have to use Yoki to fight Roxanne because remember Roxanne dose not "seal" her yoki she hides it meaning she could still use Yoki , Teresa would just not be able to sense it.- i would love to think Teresa would have to use 20-30% release to kill Teresa(but it would be over in a second after that).

    Yeah i doubt Roxanne would have copyed any ability unless it was "that which befits a number 1", And her copying ability must require being near the person because if the Org has records of powerful warriors and there abilitys then Roxanne could have read them and stole the abilitys but she did not which makes me think she has to be near the person(and it has to do with her and the other persons yoki)


    I dont like how Miria just calls Roxanne "the other one" but i guess she never seen her symbol and Roxanne's ability is not a Technique that you can see.

    And miria said that she created the phantom after reading about Hysteria's Elegance, but she could never master it and only created a off shoot of the ability she called "phantom". it was in the chapter were they first start fighting....

    I just thought of something....what if Roxanne had a really tragic human life and thats what affected her as a warrior? maybe she could not save someone due to her being weak(as she was a small girl)? thats what made her try to gain power and why she was attracted to powerful warriors? maybe she was saved by a warrior from the Org, and they brought her to Staff to be turned into a warrior as she "had no family"
    I always get seal and conceal mixed up XD Yeah I think Roxane would have probably "loved" Teresa even more so than Cassandra.

    Yeah she seemed to go for survival abilities at first, Blade of Evil and Nadines, then she got the "Beautiful Sword". But Cassandras technique that would be a great use to any Warrior was something she didn't use, probably cos it was ugly to her lol

    Oh wow, can't believe I forgot about that! And to think Miria was awful to Hysteria when she was dying, hell I bet Miria wouldn't have had that technique if Histy never got hers.

    There's no doubt Rox had a tragic life. I always thought she may have had a similar life to Clare, a Yoma abused her and the like. Sometimes that Yoma may have "Loved" her when it was masquerading as someone she knew, and it "Hated" her when it revealed it's true colours ? Or maybe the humans in her village treat her badly ? Her past definitely has something to do with her "Love Hate" thing.

    And that's interesting what you said about a Warrior taking her to Staff. It makes me think about what I brought up earlier in the thread about Roxanne, deep down in her soul, unknowingly wanted to die. Maybe as a Human ? And if she was taken to Staff by a Warrior she might have formed a vendetta against Warriors so she killed them in vengeance? Maybe because she saw herself as weak she saw the Warriors that were capable of handling themselves and wanted to stop that ?

  7. #80
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I always get seal and conceal mixed up XD Yeah I think Roxane would have probably "loved" Teresa even more so than Cassandra.

    Yeah she seemed to go for survival abilities at first, Blade of Evil and Nadines, then she got the "Beautiful Sword". But Cassandras technique that would be a great use to any Warrior was something she didn't use, probably cos it was ugly to her lol

    Oh wow, can't believe I forgot about that! And to think Miria was awful to Hysteria when she was dying, hell I bet Miria wouldn't have had that technique if Histy never got hers.

    There's no doubt Rox had a tragic life. I always thought she may have had a similar life to Clare, a Yoma abused her and the like. Sometimes that Yoma may have "Loved" her when it was masquerading as someone she knew, and it "Hated" her when it revealed it's true colours ? Or maybe the humans in her village treat her badly ? Her past definitely has something to do with her "Love Hate" thing.

    And that's interesting what you said about a Warrior taking her to Staff. It makes me think about what I brought up earlier in the thread about Roxanne, deep down in her soul, unknowingly wanted to die. Maybe as a Human ? And if she was taken to Staff by a Warrior she might have formed a vendetta against Warriors so she killed them in vengeance? Maybe because she saw herself as weak she saw the Warriors that were capable of handling themselves and wanted to stop that ?
    Maybe she seen powerful warriors as the "same" as the one who took her to the Org. And wanted to get revenge on them
    But i just cant believe she would want to die, if anything she would have left the Org to live by herself/kill herself.

    Yeah her human life had to have some impact on her "love-hate" personality(if you look in the translation thread by Utsune he believes there is emphasis on the "love" and "Hate" parts of her name meaning she show stronger "Love and Hate" then the average person)

    it still confuses me why Roxanne would not take the Dust eater it is an amazing ability and she herself said it took Cassandra from a "number 5" to a powerful "Number 1" , it was her biggest mistake not stealing that ability.

    we also dont know how much longer Roxanne lived she could have stolen more ability's from up and coming warriors......pretty sure if she seen anyone who could surpass her she would kill them.

    when she killed Cassandra , Cassy said "it was something unbecoming of Roxanne" when she used BoE ,so dose that mean that Roxanne dose not use old techniques? Also i find it funny that the Blade of Evil is like the perfect counter to Dust eater.

    Do you think Roxanne would have worked with Miria had she not been De-limbed(miria said "if i can work with the other revived number 1 we may be able to defeat the AO")

    You are right Miria owes Hysteria a lot if not for her Miria would have no ability lol...The way she talked down to her when she was asking to be saved kinda made me hate Miria....actually it made me hate her a lot why would you be such a bitch to someone who for one seemed like your "mentor" and the person Miria strives to be.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #81
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Maybe she seen powerful warriors as the "same" as the one who took her to the Org. And wanted to get revenge on them
    But i just cant believe she would want to die, if anything she would have left the Org to live by herself/kill herself.

    Yeah her human life had to have some impact on her "love-hate" personality(if you look in the translation thread by Utsune he believes there is emphasis on the "love" and "Hate" parts of her name meaning she show stronger "Love and Hate" then the average person)

    it still confuses me why Roxanne would not take the Dust eater it is an amazing ability and she herself said it took Cassandra from a "number 5" to a powerful "Number 1" , it was her biggest mistake not stealing that ability.

    we also dont know how much longer Roxanne lived she could have stolen more ability's from up and coming warriors......pretty sure if she seen anyone who could surpass her she would kill them.

    when she killed Cassandra , Cassy said "it was something unbecoming of Roxanne" when she used BoE ,so dose that mean that Roxanne dose not use old techniques? Also i find it funny that the Blade of Evil is like the perfect counter to Dust eater.

    Do you think Roxanne would have worked with Miria had she not been De-limbed(miria said "if i can work with the other revived number 1 we may be able to defeat the AO")

    You are right Miria owes Hysteria a lot if not for her Miria would have no ability lol...The way she talked down to her when she was asking to be saved kinda made me hate Miria....actually it made me hate her a lot why would you be such a bitch to someone who for one seemed like your "mentor" and the person Miria strives to be.
    Exactly! I was trying to say something like that but couldn't get the words down >w<

    I do and don't think she wanted to die. In her mind she wanted to live and get stronger but in her heart she didn't really care anymore ? I think that's why her Awakening was so "flimsy".

    Yes, I saw that and I found it interesting. Also loved the nicknames of the Eight No.1. So wish Yagi gave us panels of the No.1 as they were mentioned, Sistina sounds amazing

    Do you not think she could have maybe made a sort of "variation" of the Dust Eater ? I dunno if you can remember but we talked about this ages ago about how Roxanne avoided the Twins during the fight she had with them, the twins being so young were obviously smaller than Roxanne and when one attacked her she actually went under the blade instead of moving back or blocking ..hrmm interesting.

    Yeah, I think Roxanne may have been actually offed by someone like Priscilla or Miata. A young Warrior that was powerful enough to stand her ground though Roxanne had no clue about her.

    That's something I always thought about too. I think that when she has something powerful she may actually "forget" about the old techniques and never use them again. Maybe she's a little OCD ? Once she has a new technique she can't use the old one no more cos it'll remind her of her former friend who she "hates" ?

    Lol I loved that part where Roxanne just landed there. Mirias face "...wut?" priceless XD And I don't know, there was something strange about Rox when she fought Cass in her Claymore form. She just screamed at her when she attacked, as if she knew she couldn't win but was too proud to stop. I think it's possible that she may have teamed up, but I don't think she would've been grateful for it.

    Yeah I sorta hated Miria for that. I like her as a character but the way she said "give up like a proper Number One" Seriously ? She's literally telling Hysteria, who was begging for life literally broken to give up ? Ugh, if Miria had actually told Hysteria her name she may have been different... after all it was the Org that killed her, she doesn't seem like the type to accept things so she may have aided Miria. But enough about that XD

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #82
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Exactly! I was trying to say something like that but couldn't get the words down >w<

    I do and don't think she wanted to die. In her mind she wanted to live and get stronger but in her heart she didn't really care anymore ? I think that's why her Awakening was so "flimsy".

    Yes, I saw that and I found it interesting. Also loved the nicknames of the Eight No.1. So wish Yagi gave us panels of the No.1 as they were mentioned, Sistina sounds amazing

    Do you not think she could have maybe made a sort of "variation" of the Dust Eater ? I dunno if you can remember but we talked about this ages ago about how Roxanne avoided the Twins during the fight she had with them, the twins being so young were obviously smaller than Roxanne and when one attacked her she actually went under the blade instead of moving back or blocking ..hrmm interesting.

    Yeah, I think Roxanne may have been actually offed by someone like Priscilla or Miata. A young Warrior that was powerful enough to stand her ground though Roxanne had no clue about her.

    That's something I always thought about too. I think that when she has something powerful she may actually "forget" about the old techniques and never use them again. Maybe she's a little OCD ? Once she has a new technique she can't use the old one no more cos it'll remind her of her former friend who she "hates" ?

    Lol I loved that part where Roxanne just landed there. Mirias face "...wut?" priceless XD And I don't know, there was something strange about Rox when she fought Cass in her Claymore form. She just screamed at her when she attacked, as if she knew she couldn't win but was too proud to stop. I think it's possible that she may have teamed up, but I don't think she would've been grateful for it.

    Yeah I sorta hated Miria for that. I like her as a character but the way she said "give up like a proper Number One" Seriously ? She's literally telling Hysteria, who was begging for life literally broken to give up ? Ugh, if Miria had actually told Hysteria her name she may have been different... after all it was the Org that killed her, she doesn't seem like the type to accept things so she may have aided Miria. But enough about that XD
    I really hope we get an Extra about her!

    i will have to go back and read the chapter were she fights the twins, she may have adapted the dust eater.

    Roxanne dose seem to need to "Get to know" the people she wants to kill so yeah i could believe she was taken out by a new warrior....Wait maybe she was taken out by the Number 10? maybe Roxanne is the reason they created that N10 anti warrior position.
    Because if you remember when they thought Cassandra was going to rebel they gathered all the warriors to face off against her.- i still find it odd that Cassandra just started hacking people up when she could have just attacked Roxanne but i guess she was "crazed" by the things Roxanne said, she pretty much said that Cassys friend liked getting raped and killed.

    Yeah that was funny, and i agree with you Roxanne probably knew that Cassys awakening unlocked all of her power so she could never win, but was to proud(more so around Cassandra) to give up or say anything so she blindly attacked her. and man that scene were Cassandra is licking Roxanne telling her she tastes like shit...man that is almost to much to handle lol...yeah im sick i know

    But she has to remember the techniques as she was N2(and already took n5's beautiful sword) when she killed Cassandra with the blade of evil, i think i might be that she find old ability's "ugly" or "unworthy" of her new ranking- but what baffled me was why did she use BoE to kill Cassandra unless she knew it was the perfect counter to Dust eater(plus a hilt to the face is a nice way to say "fuck you, good bye")

    But all my fan-boying aside i do think Roxanne is alive and will show herself once Cassandra is dead(this is mostly based on the fact that her eye returned the moment N9 died) Stuttercane or whatever his name is can eat me(no pun intended). Roxanne being alive is perfectly plausible.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  12. #83
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I really hope we get an Extra about her!

    i will have to go back and read the chapter were she fights the twins, she may have adapted the dust eater.

    Roxanne dose seem to need to "Get to know" the people she wants to kill so yeah i could believe she was taken out by a new warrior....Wait maybe she was taken out by the Number 10? maybe Roxanne is the reason they created that N10 anti warrior position.
    Because if you remember when they thought Cassandra was going to rebel they gathered all the warriors to face off against her.- i still find it odd that Cassandra just started hacking people up when she could have just attacked Roxanne but i guess she was "crazed" by the things Roxanne said, she pretty much said that Cassys friend liked getting raped and killed.

    Yeah that was funny, and i agree with you Roxanne probably knew that Cassys awakening unlocked all of her power so she could never win, but was to proud(more so around Cassandra) to give up or say anything so she blindly attacked her. and man that scene were Cassandra is licking Roxanne telling her she tastes like shit...man that is almost to much to handle lol...yeah im sick i know

    But she has to remember the techniques as she was N2(and already took n5's beautiful sword) when she killed Cassandra with the blade of evil, i think i might be that she find old ability's "ugly" or "unworthy" of her new ranking- but what baffled me was why did she use BoE to kill Cassandra unless she knew it was the perfect counter to Dust eater(plus a hilt to the face is a nice way to say "fuck you, good bye")

    But all my fan-boying aside i do think Roxanne is alive and will show herself once Cassandra is dead(this is mostly based on the fact that her eye returned the moment N9 died) Stuttercane or whatever his name is can eat me(no pun intended). Roxanne being alive is perfectly plausible.
    Me too! @3@

    And yeah, the way she avoided them looked like she was angling like Cassandra does.

    Hmm maybe, cos Cassandra would have been attacked by the No.10. I don't think Roxanne was the actual reason herself but maybe afterr seeing what happens when someone as powerful as Cassandra goes on the rampage, and how much damage it does, made them put the plan on an Anti Warrior into motion ?

    Yeah, people always seem to take her laughs as being her craziness coming out. But I always saw it as she couldn't control her fear and she just forced herself to laugh to try and "make light" of the situation...though we all know where that ended up haha And don't forget she groped her XD

    Oh, she will have remembered them. I think maybe she just closed them off until she needed them ? And the Blade of Evil was the perfect way to defeat Cassandra, that fact Rox used it shows that if she had hesitated and used the full length of her blade she no doubt would have lost her legs to the Dust Eater. She had to wait for the perfect moment to strike Cassandra, and we showed with Audrey that when the full blade is swung towards Cassandra she can easily evade it. Her face when she used the Blade of Evil on Cass though.

    We can only hope! We need to know how she died though! I think that definitely holds the key to know whether or not she is alive or not :P

  13. #84
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Me too! @3@

    And yeah, the way she avoided them looked like she was angling like Cassandra does.

    Hmm maybe, cos Cassandra would have been attacked by the No.10. I don't think Roxanne was the actual reason herself but maybe afterr seeing what happens when someone as powerful as Cassandra goes on the rampage, and how much damage it does, made them put the plan on an Anti Warrior into motion ?

    Yeah, people always seem to take her laughs as being her craziness coming out. But I always saw it as she couldn't control her fear and she just forced herself to laugh to try and "make light" of the situation...though we all know where that ended up haha And don't forget she groped her XD

    Oh, she will have remembered them. I think maybe she just closed them off until she needed them ? And the Blade of Evil was the perfect way to defeat Cassandra, that fact Rox used it shows that if she had hesitated and used the full length of her blade she no doubt would have lost her legs to the Dust Eater. She had to wait for the perfect moment to strike Cassandra, and we showed with Audrey that when the full blade is swung towards Cassandra she can easily evade it. Her face when she used the Blade of Evil on Cass though.

    We can only hope! We need to know how she died though! I think that definitely holds the key to know whether or not she is alive or not :P
    Yeah dont get me wrong the laugh was crazyness she snapped thats why i think she seen Cassandras power as an AO and knew she could not do anything and she just snapped went crazy screamed and then attacked....but if you are talking about when she was de limbed then yes that was her way of "making light " of what happened.

    Oh my i forgot about the boob grabing(and some people are trying to tell me that there is no Homoerotic stuff in Claymore)

    Another one of the big reason i think she is still alive is simple, Hysteria had her "elegance" technique, when she awakened her body/ability as an awakened being was centered around "Elegance", Cassandra had her "dust eater"technique and her awakened body and ability's were centered around "dust eater", Roxanne had the amazing ability to "harmonize her yoki"(which helped her steal techniques, and let her completely hide her yoki), yet her awakened body was not centered around no showed that ability, so thats why i think she is still around(plus Roxanne is a schemer she is cunning) so why would Roxanne's awakened body no show her NATURAL ability the one she had the moment she became a warrior?
    Roxannes awakened body also appeared to be "hollow" like she had no insides? she was almost like a "shell"

    And i am pretty sure the reason Roxanne hated Dust eater was cuz you got dirty when you used it , and it looked like you "were eating dirt and lusting for sand"

    Yeah we need to know how she died, The "Blade of Evil" the name just screams Roxanne, i would have to say Roxanne might be the most Evil Claymore , even worse then Ophelia

    Edit: I have Also been thinking Did Cassandra go over her limit on purpose due to the rage and hate she felt for Roxanne, and the desire to kill Roxanne for revenge? or did she go over her limit like Roxanne and Hysteria did by her body doing it on her own, Cuz if you remember what riful said, if you purposely go over your limit you release more power then if you do i accidentally, that could explain were Cassandras extra power came from, even in the chapters Cassandra siad herself the only was she could fight effectively was using the Dust eater, meaning her base power was not that strong(was it not said that "the other two are the stronger ones"- i took from that , that Cassandra has less yoki then Roxanne or Hysteria, but that the Dust eater makes up for it in being unpredictable-tho Roxanne seemed to be able to predict it when she used the blade of evil
    Last edited by number12michael; October 09, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  14. #85
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSJPabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    I want to say that I have always thought that Roxanne was simply born the way she is, and being a warrior with the standard bad experiences that warriors have both pre-and post transformation, only exacerbated that. The information stated above that the translation suggests here love and hate were abnormally strong makes me think Roxanne is in fact bipolar and has psychopathic tendencies. There is an entire spectrum of bipolar, including something called Bipolar Mixed states.

    Quote Quote:
    Essentially, though many experts will quibble on the finer details, Mixed States are depressive episodes that are "soldered to" manic behavior. The bipolar person will have high energy levels, racing thoughts, trouble sleeping, all elements of hypomania or full blown mania----yet instead of euphoria or grandiosity, the individual will be filled with negative emotions, typically expressed as irritability or even, in some instances, as extreme anger or even rage.

    A dysphoric mania consists of a manic episode with depressive symptoms. Increased energy and some form of anger, from irritability to full blown rage, are the most common symptoms (MMDT)
    That definitely sounds like someone who could switch between love and hate. It also seems Roxanne definitely has some traits of a psychopath added on that gives her a lot of control. But we never really see her have any emotions except anger or mania (the laughter). Otherwise she just calculates. Examine factors involved in Narcissistic personality disorder:

    Glibness/superficial charm
    Grandiose sense of self-worth
    Pathological lying
    Cunning/manipulative
    Lack of remorse or guilt
    Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)
    Callousness; lack of empathy
    Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions

    Roxanne seems to hit them ALL. Maybe she herself encouraged her psychopathic tendencies as a way to regulate her mania?

    I don't even know if it's possible to be both at once, but Yagi has likely taken some liberties for dramatic purposes. It should also be noted that both genetic and environmental factors are suspected of going into these conditions so events that happened to her could definitely have pushed Roxanne to where we find her.

    Regarding her and Teresa, I wonder. Teresa didn't want ANYONE until Clare shoved her way in. I wonder if Roxanne would ever be able to befriend her like she did the others. After all even if she copied Teresa, wouldn't that just make her equally anti-social? I could see Roxanne trying continuously to become close and failing until she developed an overwhelming hate for Teresa.

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #86
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Quote:
    Glibness/superficial charm
    Grandiose sense of self-worth
    Pathological lying
    Cunning/manipulative
    Lack of remorse or guilt
    Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)
    Callousness; lack of empathy
    Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions
    Add homosexual tendencies to that list and that pretty much sums up Roxanne LOL. wonder if thats why Yagi had in mind.

    Yeah i guess it would be hard to get close to Teresa as she was not "shy" like Cassandra was, Teresa just down right hated everyone/ did not care about them at all. maybe Roxanne would spy on her/ talk to her and try to find out about teresas ability to sense even the tinyest amount of yoki/able to sense it before it is even used
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  17. #87
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner StarPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    Well let's see...

    I think that the answer is, she didn't. She regenerated her eye shortly after loosing it and hid it behind an eye-patch..
    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    but why would we not have seen that....we know absolutely nothing about her original death....yet we know how the other 2 died(and in detail)..why not show us how she died why leave her death out.......why would Yagi tell us that her eye "mysteriously" regenerated the moment Nedieen died?

    another thing is ....what was the point of her revival(plot wise)...Hysteria's point was the lingering image of prissy....and Cassandra's was to lead Dae to prissy ( i only assume this as we dont know if Dae really followed her)


    Edit: but yea Roxanne from a design point is in my mind the most physically attractive warrior past or present
    About the eye... She'd steal a technique, organ trafficking is not far fetched for this rachet. Don't get me wrong, it's Roxanne, and she's hot, a number one, and she plays mean girl head to toe... I mean she's what Ophelia would be if Ophelia wasn't so crude and weird. But yes trust and believe that eye is either Neideen's eye or someone else's.

    Two, Teresa was a trainee when Rafaela heard the organization was going to train twins soul link. Teresa and Rosemary were number ones while Beth and Alicia were being raised to be 1's. So I think that after dispatching Cassandra, Roxanne was around when Raphaela and luciela were soul link training at the organization. I'm going to guess Roxanne was only too ready to steal the sisters ability only to bite her in the butt.

    So I'm sure it be: Iesly, riful, etc etc, Cassandra, Roxanne (demoted or not before dying), Luciela (active number 1 or hidden 1 like Alicia's during Teresa's time), hysteria, rosemary, Teresa, twins.

    Remember claymores can auto filter toxins out of their blood according to boozy Claire in Rabona, so poison is out for Roxxy.

    I'm sure Roxanne put her big nose in Luciela's training thinking sabotage would keep her as #1 and got killed somehow.

    When Cassandra ate her I tought Roxxane came back as one of her head tentacles because it looks like it has Roxanne's pigtails here (middle head) http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claymore/v23/c133/6.html
    But it's just the angle.

    Honestly Roxanne was sexy, mysterious and cocky... And not much else. I mean she could keep the twins busy, and she was no Teresa; Cassandra took care of her warrior form quick. Her awakened form was useless against Cassandra for most of the battle. And Cassandra has no limit in what she can do unlike Roxanne.

    Honestly I only liked Roxanne because she made the best faces:

    Best face 1: her scowl when Cassandra licks her face even though she's dismembered is priceless. I'd die in fright but she's, like, so disgusted vs scared http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...8/c120/25.html
    Best face 2 : her general uninterested look is so model/haute.

    But she dint kill anyone, dint offer anything but backstory for Cassandra and more sustenance of Pricilla to override Cassandra's mind. She was all looks and attitude but no real stuff... I mean she could have at least used the beautiful technique once you know?
    Last edited by StarPirate; January 27, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

  18. #88
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    But like i said in a post earlyer in the tread.... Roxanne may not be dead but rather waiting for Cassandra to die so she can emerge from Cassandras corpse.

    i am 100% sure that she never regenerated her eye until the N9 died. the text said "Roxannes eye returned to normal the INSTANT Nedieen died" why would they say that if she regrew it/stole another one.
    it was to show that she has regenerative ability(personally i think Roxanne was the only Defensive type N1)

    So once Cassandra is dead i think we will see Roxannes return (but i am not an unreasonable man if that time comes and she dose not return then i will admit im wrong )
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  19. #89
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    958
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    I am pretty sure another one on the number one list killed her...
    My bets are on Licht.
    Putting Roxanne in her place like the freud number one she was... (She was essentially a number five who was promoted for killing Cassandra and "warn" the Org for her "betrayal"... She had no right to the number one spot since she didn´t took Cassandra´s ability or strength, something required to be a number one.)

    And before anyone say anything, Hysteria came from a far later time than Cassandra did so Roxanne could been caught up in events that doesn´t have anything to do with Teresa or Lucietta (abyssal of the south) so we can leave the trail there...

    Who here is willing to bet that she got involved with either of the number ones that was mentioned but not seen like she was?

    (You all know my opinion on the whole thing.)

  20. #90
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

    Roxanne could not be a "number 5" as when she was fighting Cassandra , Cassy said "if you had used the last 3 properly you could still have defeated me " and Octavia said "a number 2 could never beat a number one" so that means by Cassnadras own words that Roxanne dose/did have the power of a number one but what she lacked was the "will" of a number 1(to be simple about it Roxanne had power and skill of a number one but still had the mind of "a shitty number 2")

    but its more then likely she was killed by another on that list i would say Sistina as her "divine oracle" ability i assume allowed her to see into the future(i bet it was similar to Teresa;s ability in which Sistina could predict the others moves making it seem as if she is "seeing the future")


    And the sheer fact that Roxanne raised from N35 all the way to N2 (that was the rank she had when she killed Cassandra btw so if anything Roxanne would be a number 2 not a number 5)
    Without dust eater Cassandra has the skill of a average N5.
    even her yoki as a warrior was less then Roxanne and Hysteria's(Audrey said "the other two are the stronger ones" i took that as meaning Cassys yoki was lower then theres)


    And the reason why Cassandra is such a strong awakened being is because she awakened on purpose so she could get her revenge, remember she said "i died without landing a single hit of revenge for my lost friend" and then Roxanne talked , cassy looked over said "Ro..x...an...n..e" and then awakened and once she was awakened she only concentrated on Roxanne(or the most part)
    And if you remember Riful said something along the lines of "going over your limit on purpose gives you more power then if you go over it by accident"
    While Roxanne and Hysteria awakened against there will.(but lets be real Hysteria was stronger then both Roxanne and Cassandra-as warriors)

    out of all 3 Hysteria was a true number 1
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts