Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: ALERT: YOU HAVE 20 HOURS TO PUBLICY WATCH THE CLAYMORE ANIME.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ALERT: YOU HAVE 20 HOURS TO PUBLICY WATCH THE CLAYMORE ANIME.

I must inform you right now, that you now have quite literally 20 hours to view, live, with other people, the entire Claymore anime.

1) register an account at justintv

2) series starts at Saturday 8 February, ~7pm. <-- this is US Central Standard Time

3) after you reigister at justin.tv ...visit http://deep13.us/everyone-else/moviesign-large

Yes, that simple. The broadcaster may run into technical trouble setting this up. You will either bear with him or you will exit. No bitching will be tolerated. However, feel free with making new friends with video-minded experts while here. These people do not play around, and they are huge fans of anime.

yes, i have been ***extremely critical *** of the actual manga, however, simply showing the anime SHOULD APPEAL TO ALL FANS OF CLAYMORE OUT OF GENERAL INTEREST

I DO SINCERELY WANT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE TOMORROW. THIS MEANS SATURDAY.. FEBRUARY 8TH 2014. THANKYOU THAT IS ALL.
    Last edited by fluorideconspiracy; February 08, 2014 at 09:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ALERT: YOU HAVE 20 HOURS TO PUBLICY WATCH THE CLAYMORE ANIME.

?????
    Is it just me... or does anyone else hearing a chorus of warning bells about this?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

But the anime was kind of really bad.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nah the anime wasn't bad at all... until maybe it started to diverge from the manga around the time of Pieta.

and the point is to watch it w/people instead of in your mom's basement. i think you'll find that fun.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

ep1 starting now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TStew's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Linky no worky. But thats no prob, I was late seeing this and don't have time to be watching anime right now anyhow, and I have the bluray set anyhow. I for one, REALLY liked the anime. The manga obviously has the advantage of continuing on (and of course being the actual, original work), but I love the effect of the story combined with live action, color, music. I just love the OST for Claymore, but I'm weird like that. I saw the anime first, so thats what really captured my heart, and I thought other than the final few episodes they did an excellent job.

I am thinking about re-watching it sometime in subtitled instead of dubbed though, just to experience it. Many say they prefer subtitled in general, and I just lent out my Claymore disks to a friend I just realized was into anime, and he watched it subtitled. Caught me off guard a bit since I hadnt ever considered watching it that way, but maybe its better IDK. I just can't imaging Clare's voice not being Stephanie Young, or Helen and Rubel in particular I thought their voice acting was spot on. But it is a goal to rewatch it in Japanese some time.
    Last edited by TStew; February 09, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
    T~Stew

New Reply