Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it really the end for Love and Hate

I dont know what it is but i cant seem to shake the feeling that Roxanne left to early...to many questions still attached to her such as :

Her death
    Why was she the only one who had her memories after being revived ?
    How did her eye regenerate after so long(once the n9 died)---This might be the key to her not being dead...she seems to be good at regeneration(maybe a defensive type?)

Would love to hear what everyone has to say about Roxanne and weather or not she is dead for good....or if theres a chance she could still be alive: my theory's are-

She hide her yoki from cassandra and was hiding in one of her claw things she shot out-and thus she is still at Staff

Or she could be parasitically living inside of cassandra. waiting for the perfect moment to break free

And on a side note did anyone else notice that it looks like Roxanne is wearing make-up

and less important....she is the only claymore i can recall that has a mole/birthmark
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Well let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Why was she the only one who had her memories after being revived ?
    Could be because of the way she died. We know nothing about the circumstances which led to her death. It could be that her death was less violent then the deaths of Cassandra and Hysteria.

How did her eye regenerate after so long(once the n9 died)
    I think that the answer is, she didn't. She regenerated her eye shortly after loosing it and hid it behind an eye-patch.

Would love to hear what everyone has to say about Roxanne and weather or not she is dead for good....or if theres a chance she could still be alive
    I think she's dead. Currently being turned into a bit more literal shit. (Or already is, depending whether Cassandra made a pit stop or not.)

And on a side note did anyone else notice that it looks like Roxanne is wearing make-up

and less important....she is the only claymore i can recall that has a mole/birthmark
    Yeah, she has a pretty unique design.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that she is dead, unlike Ilena or Rene where we didn't actually see how they died we clearly saw here how Cassandra ate her up.
    As for regenerating her eye I think that is not that difficult. Cynthia said to Galatea that it would be hard but not impossible to cure her blindness, but Galatea choose to have her eyes like this. Ilena could grow back her own arm by herself but she obviously need assistance for the one she lost against Priscilla. I think that every Claymore had the ability to regenerate something he lost as long as it has help from some other Claymore.
    And yes, every Claymore is unique for something and Roxanne is unique because of her mole.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

but why would we not have seen that....we know absolutely nothing about her original death....yet we know how the other 2 died(and in detail)..why not show us how she died why leave her death out.......why would Yagi tell us that her eye "mysteriously" regenerated the moment Nedieen died?

i cant put my finger on it but i got the feeling we have not seen the last of her

on top of that her D.A.R.(death after revival) seemed hasty and made little sense...why would she just stand there and tell cassy to "keep eating shit till you die"...that could be interpreted as "keep eating me(who you call "shit") until you die" maybe she let herself get eaten

another thing is ....what was the point of her revival(plot wise)...Hysteria's point was the lingering image of prissy....and Cassandra's was to lead Dae to prissy ( i only assume this as we dont know if Dae really followed her)

Edit: but yea Roxanne from a design point is in my mind the most physically attractive warrior past or present
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish Yagi would read these forums sometimes so we could get our questions answered. I would still love it if Octavia and some of the other single digit AB's were part of a massive hunting party sent by the organization to kill Roxanne. I would be an awesome back story about her death. Roxanne easily kills the lower ranked warriors and Octavia and the other single digits manage to kill Roxanne but not before Awakening themselves.
    You could totally kill two birds with one stone there. Give back story on Roxanne's death and explain who Octavia and the other AB's are.
    It would be awesome though if Roxanne were still alive inside Cassandra, and when she see's Octavia she somehow manages to seperate herself from Cassandra and attack the AB's.
    This won't be the case thought, IF ONLY

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
    I wish Yagi would read these forums sometimes so we could get our questions answered. I would still love it if Octavia and some of the other single digit AB's were part of a massive hunting party sent by the organization to kill Roxanne. I would be an awesome back story about her death. Roxanne easily kills the lower ranked warriors and Octavia and the other single digits manage to kill Roxanne but not before Awakening themselves.
    You could totally kill two birds with one stone there. Give back story on Roxanne's death and explain who Octavia and the other AB's are.
    It would be awesome though if Roxanne were still alive inside Cassandra, and when she see's Octavia she somehow manages to seperate herself from Cassandra and attack the AB's.
    This won't be the case thought, IF ONLY
    That would be sweet...maybe we will get an Extra Scene about Roxannes death

I doubt Roxanne would attack the awakened beings....she would be more inclined to finish off Cassandra. lol

I do wonder how Roxanne could have died? Any ideas?....It would be cool if Octavia was the N2 that took over once Roxanne was promoted...and they idea of strong warriors being forced to awaken just to kill her just sounds amazing

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I do wonder how Roxanne could have died? Any ideas?....It would be cool if Octavia was the N2 that took over once Roxanne was promoted...and they idea of strong warriors being forced to awaken just to kill her just sounds amazing
    It had to have been multiple warriors at least. One warrior would never have been able to kill someone like Roxanne, Hysteria and Cassandras deaths have proved that much. Besides if it was one warrior she could have just sinked her yoki with theirs and escaped detection. I love the idea of the other warriors getting a face worse than death when it came time to execute Roxanne. The org tries to get rid of the #1 warrior who they deem a nusance, in turn it costs them most of their single digits who awaken and become a bigger problem.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
    It had to have been multiple warriors at least. One warrior would never have been able to kill someone like Roxanne, Hysteria and Cassandras deaths have proved that much. Besides if it was one warrior she could have just sinked her yoki with theirs and escaped detection. I love the idea of the other warriors getting a face worse than death when it came time to execute Roxanne. The org tries to get rid of the #1 warrior who they deem a nusance, in turn it costs them most of their single digits who awaken and become a bigger problem.
    But we also have to take into account that Roxanne appeared to have no damage done to her when she was revived....she how could she be killed yet still stay in one piece ..... you would think if being attacked by Awakened beings she would be in worse shape......All this speculating makes me really want to know what happened LOL

I would have to agree Facing Roxanne in a Death fight is a Fate worse then Death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Whos to say Roxanne was actually revived lol. If i remember she was in front of Cassandra and Hysteria at the ned of Chp.115 and it looked to me like she was leading them :3. Another thing that is weird about Roxanne is that, unlike Hysteria and Cassandra who had little snippets of their former lives like Hysteria's memory of her death and Cassandra's unwillingness to use her technique. Roxanne had all of her memories perfectly intact and i would understand if she had some memories but couldnt remember other stuff but she could, like you've said there are so many unanswered Questions about Roxanne of Love and Hate :/

And i think Roxanne is hitching a lift on Cassandras body lol. I think if Roxanne is still alive shell probably be very curious about where Cassandra is going aswell as wanting to see the being who brought her back to life (if she was revived)

The reason i say Roxanne wasnt revived is:

- Because of her perfect recollection of her relationship with Cassandra aswell as the other Warriors she killed (Elizabeth Neideen Uranus)

- The injuries that caused her death not reopening like Cassandra did when she remebered her former life

- The fact that Dae said he has gotten his hands on something that could lead him to Priscilla (either its Roxanne or its the actual third Revived Warrior that Dae didnt reveal lol)

- Another thing is when she said "The Two Resurrected ones dont even remember their own names, how boring". Seems to me she isnt a resurrected one XD
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; October 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Whos to say Roxanne was actually revived lol. If i remember she was in front of Cassandra and Hysteria at the ned of Chp.115 and it looked to me like she was leading them :3. Another thing that is weird about Roxanne is that, unlike Hysteria and Cassandra who had little snippets of their former lives like Hysteria's memory of her death and Cassandra's unwillingness to use her technique. Roxanne had all of her memories perfectly intact and i would understand if she had some memories but couldnt remember other stuff but she could, like you've said there are so many unanswered Questions about Roxanne of Love and Hate :/

And i think Roxanne is hitching a lift on Cassandras body lol. I think if Roxanne is still alive shell probably be very curious about where Cassandra is going aswell as wanting to see the being who brought her back to life (if she was revived)

The reason i say Roxanne wasnt revived is:

- Because of her perfect recollection of her relationship with Cassandra aswell as the other Warriors she killed (Elizabeth Neideen Uranus)

- The injuries that caused her death not reopening like Cassandra did when she remebered her former life

- The fact that Dae said he has gotten his hands on something that could lead him to Priscilla (either its Roxanne or its the actual third Revived Warrior that Dae didnt reveal lol)

- Another thing is when she said "The Two Resurrected ones dont even remember their own names, how boring". Seems to me she isnt a resurrected one XD
    I do think Roxanne was revived simple because she said she had never seen Hysteria before ...and we know that Roxanne was alive before Hysteria..

But it would make sense that she was simply hitching a ride on cassandra.......i hope we find out soon maybe in the next chapter...
    Maybe Roxanne is aware of what Dae was doing maybe he told her (leaving out the fact that she would awaken ofc) because she was shocked that she was awakening....and it seemed like it happened without her allowing it i believe she said "ohh...whats this" and then started to awaken.

All i know is that Roxanne had to have had a reason for being revived....and she did not really do anything besides fight Cassandra...and that fight itself seemed ...odd...so many things left unanswered....

It is possible for Roxanne to be masking her Yoki from cassandra thus making Cassandra think that she was dead.......and i think the fact that Cassandra ate Roxannes whole body(as helen said she ate all of Roxanne ) is going to mean something.

What would Roxanne get out of going to see prissy......And maybe Roxanne has something to do with Cassandra being in a Controlled like state like she is now.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

1 - I do think Roxanne was revived simple because she said she had never seen Hysteria before ...and we know that Roxanne was alive before Hysteria..

But it would make sense that she was simply hitching a ride on cassandra.......i hope we find out soon maybe in the next chapter...

2 - Maybe Roxanne is aware of what Dae was doing maybe he told her (leaving out the fact that she would awaken ofc) because she was shocked that she was awakening....and it seemed like it happened without her allowing it i believe she said "ohh...whats this" and then started to awaken.All i know is that Roxanne had to have had a reason for being revived....and she did not really do anything besides fight Cassandra...and that fight itself seemed ...odd...so many things left unanswered....

3 - It is possible for Roxanne to be masking her Yoki from cassandra thus making Cassandra think that she was dead.......and i think the fact that Cassandra ate Roxannes whole body(as helen said she ate all of Roxanne ) is going to mean something.
    What would Roxanne get out of going to see prissy......And maybe Roxanne has something to do with Cassandra being in a Controlled like state like she is now.

1 - Damn forgot about that lol, yeah she probably was revived its probably just my imagination trying to make Roxanne even more Awesome than she already is.

2 - Yeah maybe he didnt affect her personality like he did with the others. Because in the chapter where they were revived dint a Black Coat saying to Dae "Then the problems with their individual stability... has been resolved?" Then Dae Replied "I worried too much about their strength... and forgot to include their original personality.. Their obedience and submisiveness, into my considerations" So Maybe Roxannes personality was strong enough to bring back her memories because the handlers did say she was very hard to handle (so typical of her XD). I think thats why She remembered things so clearly now that i think about it, maybe Roxannes personality was so strong she got her memories back quicker than most and seeing Cassandra probably triggered it and maybe it had a chain reactionin her mind ? lol.
    Maybe thats why Cassandra couldnt remember stuff other than her dislike for her technique because Cassandra probably saw her technique as somethign strange for most of her life so it probably became a big part of her personality.

And With Hysteria, i think, she kept up the image that Elegance seperated her from the others around her and maybe that view on life was the cause of her death (probably why she remebered Rockwell Hill)

Sorry for that lol felt like ranting a little XD

3 - Yeah Maybe she synchronized her Yoki with Cass and hid her presence from her. And remember what Miria said to Hysteria when they were inbetween Cass and Rox that their large Yoki was making her unable to sense the Ghosts and co spreading out around them. So maybe Cassandra's Yoki was hiding Roxannes own presence from the Ghosts XD

Sorry for big reply lol.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

1 - Damn forgot about that lol, yeah she probably was revived its probably just my imagination trying to make Roxanne even more Awesome than she already is.

2 - Yeah maybe he didnt affect her personality like he did with the others. Because in the chapter where they were revived dint a Black Coat saying to Dae "Then the problems with their individual stability... has been resolved?" Then Dae Replied "I worried too much about their strength... and forgot to include their original personality.. Their obedience and submisiveness, into my considerations" So Maybe Roxannes personality was strong enough to bring back her memories because the handlers did say she was very hard to handle (so typical of her XD). I think thats why She remembered things so clearly now that i think about it, maybe Roxannes personality was so strong she got her memories back quicker than most and seeing Cassandra probably triggered it and maybe it had a chain reactionin her mind ? lol.
    Maybe thats why Cassandra couldnt remember stuff other than her dislike for her technique because Cassandra probably saw her technique as somethign strange for most of her life so it probably became a big part of her personality.

And With Hysteria, i think, she kept up the image that Elegance seperated her from the others around her and maybe that view on life was the cause of her death (probably why she remebered Rockwell Hill)

Sorry for that lol felt like ranting a little XD

3 - Yeah Maybe she synchronized her Yoki with Cass and hid her presence from her. And remember what Miria said to Hysteria when they were inbetween Cass and Rox that their large Yoki was making her unable to sense the Ghosts and co spreading out around them. So maybe Cassandra's Yoki was hiding Roxannes own presence from the Ghosts XD

Sorry for big reply lol.
    i love the big replys Roxanne is just so amazing

yeah it could have something to do with her personality...maybe it has something to do with how she died as well ?

And something about Roxannes last words to Cassandra seemed off to me "keep eating shit for the rest of your life" why would that be the last thing she said?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i love the big replys Roxanne is just so amazing

yeah it could have something to do with her personality...maybe it has something to do with how she died as well ?

And something about Roxannes last words to Cassandra seemed off to me "keep eating shit for the rest of your life" why would that be the last thing she said?
    I know shes my one of my Fav Claymore characters XD.

And her last words were wierd i think they can be seen in a few ways:

1 - She may have known she was going to survive Cassandra devouring her and would eventually confront her again (I dont think shes the kind who likes to lose)

2 - She may have realized that no matter how hard she tries shell never beat Cassandra. So maybe sating "Hmph.. Keep eating shit for the reast of your life!" may have been her way of saying: You May have beaten me but its not like your lifes going to get any easier from here on XD.

-----

And on another thing do you ever wonder what Roxanne's real motivations were for stealing the other warriors Techniques ?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know shes my one of my Fav Claymore characters XD.

And her last words were wierd i think they can be seen in a few ways:

1 - She may have known she was going to survive Cassandra devouring her and would eventually confront her again (I dont think shes the kind who likes to lose)

2 - She may have realized that no matter how hard she tries shell never beat Cassandra. So maybe sating "Hmph.. Keep eating shit for the reast of your life!" may have been her way of saying: You May have beaten me but its not like your lifes going to get any easier from here on XD.

-----

And on another thing do you ever wonder what Roxanne's real motivations were for stealing the other warriors Techniques ?

She is not the type who likes to lose....i doubt she would just stand there and let herself get eaten...(we seen that she has a melee like whip attack) why would she allow that(unless like you said its because she knew she could never win...but she seem to calm for that to be it)

Ummm thats a tough one.....I assumed she wanted strong Techniques so that she herself could get stronger......But i think its stupid that she just gave up on Dust eater(due to it looking bad)....Another thing i want to know .. is why would Roxanne let Cassandras friend get killed....was it all apart of Roxannes plan to get to N1?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

She is not the type who likes to lose....i doubt she would just stand there and let herself get eaten... 1 - (we seen that she has a melee like whip attack) why would she allow that(unless like you said its because she knew she could never win...but she seem to calm for that to be it)

2 - Ummm thats a tough one.....I assumed she wanted strong Techniques so that she herself could get stronger......But i think its stupid that she just gave up on Dust eater(due to it looking bad)....

3 - Another thing i want to know .. is why would Roxanne let Cassandras friend get killed....was it all apart of Roxannes plan to get to N1?
    1 - Hmm i think that once all her blades where used up the whip like parts of her body were useless, i mean she could have clawed at Cassandra's feced Tentacles but she didnt. I think if she attemtpted to attack Cassandra on her last moments she would be unsucessful and i think hr body was pretty fragile because one of the Trainee Twins managed to slice off one of her fingers. And Roxanne probably didnt want to embarass herslef and look desperate in front of Cassandra especially when she was , as you said, ating calm. Her calmness ws probbly a Facade.

2 - Hmm you may be right but did you notice that the techniques we saw Roxanne acquire were meant to keep the user alive aswell as make their battles easier.

Although Roxanne seems to be an insane Pshycopath when she first see her. I actually think theres a reason shes like that. I think the reason she learned the Blade of Evil from Uranus was because she knew that it had helped Uranus survive against Awakened Beings, and Roxanne may have just been looking out for herself. And when she eventually rose to the Rank of 24 i think that she saw the Blade of Evil as being useless because now that she is a higher Rank why rely on that technique that she may not need anymore, instead of using her own abilities. I also noticed Roxanne was genuinely shocked when she first saw Uranus's technique.

With Neideen her technique was one that would allow her to fight even if her sight was gone, another survival technique. And when she saw Neideen she looked more excited than she was when she saw Uranus fighting. Eventually she would rise to the Rank of No.11 more than ten ranks from her former number.

With Eliabeth we dont really know how she reacted to her fighting but i believe she would have been worse than what she was with Uranus and Neideen. And if i remember correctly the Chapter said that Roxanne "stole" all of Elizabeths Beautiful Sword technique, making me think she could drain the Yoki of a single warrior, kinda like how she can hide herself from a single oppoent.

And when it came to Cassandra Roxanne looked completely insane. And we al know what happened to Cass .

So basically i think that at first Roxanne started out as a Warrior who was out to survive. She saw an opportunity in Uranus and took advantage of her technique to maintain her own Survival. As she rose through the Ranks Roxanne probably began to become more confident with herself and began to realize that she didnt have to rely on other for her help, especially if they were weaker than her. I think after the incident with Neideen Roxanne was now focused on gaining power so that she could eventually become the No.1. I think after taking Elizabeth's technique she became more obsessed with becoming the No.1, and when she saw the Dust Eater being used by Cassandra i think that was when she realized that she couldnt defeat Cassandra aswell as that technique being Cassandra's undoing (her unwillingness to use it). So with Roxanne the stronger she got the more crazier she got and the more power hungry she got because in chap 117 it said "Around the time when Roxanne held the position of that Number 5, the position of Number 1 was absolute" the rise in ranks kinda went to her head in my eyes.

3 - Roxanne knew that Cassandra's technique would defeat her even if she did know about it. So letting the No.35 get killed and then letting the Awakened leave unharmed was part of her plan to make her lie about Cassandra rebelling appear to be true. And when she taunted her about her friends death she knew that the other Warriors around her would help her defeat Cassandra by wounding her enough to allow Roxanne to finish her with the Blade of Evil. So yup Cassandra's friends death was what Caused Cassandra to be killed allowing Roxanne to become the No.1 of the Organization

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast