Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    1 - Hmm i think that once all her blades where used up the whip like parts of her body were useless, i mean she could have clawed at Cassandra's feced Tentacles but she didnt. I think if she attemtpted to attack Cassandra on her last moments she would be unsucessful and i think hr body was pretty fragile because one of the Trainee Twins managed to slice off one of her fingers. And Roxanne probably didnt want to embarass herslef and look desperate in front of Cassandra especially when she was , as you said, ating calm. Her calmness ws probbly a Facade.

2 - Hmm you may be right but did you notice that the techniques we saw Roxanne acquire were meant to keep the user alive aswell as make their battles easier.

Although Roxanne seems to be an insane Pshycopath when she first see her. I actually think theres a reason shes like that. I think the reason she learned the Blade of Evil from Uranus was because she knew that it had helped Uranus survive against Awakened Beings, and Roxanne may have just been looking out for herself. And when she eventually rose to the Rank of 24 i think that she saw the Blade of Evil as being useless because now that she is a higher Rank why rely on that technique that she may not need anymore, instead of using her own abilities. I also noticed Roxanne was genuinely shocked when she first saw Uranus's technique.

With Neideen her technique was one that would allow her to fight even if her sight was gone, another survival technique. And when she saw Neideen she looked more excited than she was when she saw Uranus fighting. Eventually she would rise to the Rank of No.11 more than ten ranks from her former number.

With Eliabeth we dont really know how she reacted to her fighting but i believe she would have been worse than what she was with Uranus and Neideen. And if i remember correctly the Chapter said that Roxanne "stole" all of Elizabeths Beautiful Sword technique, making me think she could drain the Yoki of a single warrior, kinda like how she can hide herself from a single oppoent.

And when it came to Cassandra Roxanne looked completely insane. And we al know what happened to Cass .

So basically i think that at first Roxanne started out as a Warrior who was out to survive. She saw an opportunity in Uranus and took advantage of her technique to maintain her own Survival. As she rose through the Ranks Roxanne probably began to become more confident with herself and began to realize that she didnt have to rely on other for her help, especially if they were weaker than her. I think after the incident with Neideen Roxanne was now focused on gaining power so that she could eventually become the No.1. I think after taking Elizabeth's technique she became more obsessed with becoming the No.1, and when she saw the Dust Eater being used by Cassandra i think that was when she realized that she couldnt defeat Cassandra aswell as that technique being Cassandra's undoing (her unwillingness to use it). So with Roxanne the stronger she got the more crazier she got and the more power hungry she got because in chap 117 it said "Around the time when Roxanne held the position of that Number 5, the position of Number 1 was absolute" the rise in ranks kinda went to her head in my eyes.

3 - Roxanne knew that Cassandra's technique would defeat her even if she did know about it. So letting the No.35 get killed and then letting the Awakened leave unharmed was part of her plan to make her lie about Cassandra rebelling appear to be true. And when she taunted her about her friends death she knew that the other Warriors around her would help her defeat Cassandra by wounding her enough to allow Roxanne to finish her with the Blade of Evil. So yup Cassandra's friends death was what Caused Cassandra to be killed allowing Roxanne to become the No.1 of the Organization

1) could have just been an act....but look how Roxanne just jumpped and attacked an awakened cassandra....Roxanne dose not seem like she would die so clam and quite

2) That could be how she dose it...but the blade of evil dose not use yoki ...its just about using all the parts of the sword

3) I think it was more about appearances Roxanne needed it to look like cassy rebelled because by this time Roxanne was already considered creepy and the way the org men talked they were aware of what she was doing.

Now when Roxanne killed Cassandra , Cassy said "and what stopped my close to the ground movements was not a blade but the sharp hilt of a sword, something that as a rule was unbecoming of Roxanne....A sword style called the blade of evil" now what dose that mean why was it unbecoming ?......and is it not odd that BOE is the counter to DE

Also the Mib Said Roxanne "caused a lot of trouble"---- when they are naming the elite eight they say "Roxanne of love and hate who was difficult to handle" what were they referring to
    Last edited by number12michael; October 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    1) could have just been an act....but look how Roxanne just jumpped and attacked an awakened cassandra....Roxanne dose not seem like she would die so clam and quite

2) That could be how she dose it...but the blade of evil dose not use yoki ...its just about using all the parts of the sword

3) I think it was more about appearances Roxanne needed it to look like cassy rebelled because by this time Roxanne was already considered creepy and the way the org men talked they were aware of what she was doing.

Now when Roxanne killed Cassandra , Cassy said "and what stopped my close to the ground movements was not a blade but the sharp hilt of a sword, something that as a rule was unbecoming of Roxanne....A sword style called the blade of evil" now what dose that mean why was it unbecoming ?......and is it not odd that BOE is the counter to DE

Also the Mib Said Roxanne "caused a lot of trouble"---- when they are naming the elite eight they say "Roxanne of love and hate who was difficult to handle" what were they referring to
    Hmm about Roxanne using the Blade of Evil as a rule being unbecoming, maybe Roxanne never used the techniques again once the original owner was dead ?? I have no idea what goes through Roxy's mind XD

And about the BOE being effective against the DE i find it a little strange, i mean if a sword that is the legth of a warriors body unable to hit Cassandra while using the techniquet hen how can the mush smaller hilt get her? The BOE must be pretty fast ^^

And the Handlers saying Roxanne was difficult to handle that is something else we didnt find out about her. Yes she was a bit unhinged and warriors died around her (although i bet they turned a blind eye to that) but she didnt even show any sings of being trouble after her revival aswell as the flashbacks she was shwon in. Damn Yagi has really got to make an extra scene for this girl i think shes one of the best Claymore introduced there could be so much potential for her!!! But Maybe during her time as No.1 because of her being stronge rthan the rest now she may have began disobeying the Handlers and doing whatever she pleased ? ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm about Roxanne using the Blade of Evil as a rule being unbecoming, maybe Roxanne never used the techniques again once the original owner was dead ?? I have no idea what goes through Roxy's mind XD

And about the BOE being effective against the DE i find it a little strange, i mean if a sword that is the legth of a warriors body unable to hit Cassandra while using the techniquet hen how can the mush smaller hilt get her? The BOE must be pretty fast ^^

And the Handlers saying Roxanne was difficult to handle that is something else we didnt find out about her. Yes she was a bit unhinged and warriors died around her (although i bet they turned a blind eye to that) but she didnt even show any sings of being trouble after her revival aswell as the flashbacks she was shwon in. Damn Yagi has really got to make an extra scene for this girl i think shes one of the best Claymore introduced there could be so much potential for her!!! But Maybe during her time as No.1 because of her being stronge rthan the rest now she may have began disobeying the Handlers and doing whatever she pleased ? ^^

Yeah i just find it strange that BOE seems like the counter to DE....pretty bad the tech of a n31 can beat a n1's lol

If roxanne is really dead then i would love an Extra scene about her
    and she dose seem a bit unhinged...yet she also seems cold and calculating....and when it said she stole "all of n5 beautiful sword tech" whats it mean by ALL .....did she have more then one tech?

And i think she is one of the most attractive Warriors in history...(with warrior Rigaldo coming in second)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i just find it strange that BOE seems like the counter to DE....pretty bad the tech of a n31 can beat a n1's lol
    If roxanne is really dead then i would love an Extra scene about her
    and she dose seem a bit unhinged...yet she also seems cold and calculating....and when it said she stole "all of n5 beautiful sword tech" whats it mean by ALL .....did she have more then one tech?

And i think she is one of the most attractive Warriors in history...(with warrior Rigaldo coming in second)
    Yup its pretty embarassing for poor Cass, but we also must take into account that Roxanne was No.2 at the time she killed Cassandra so the BOE was probably far more powerful than when Uranus would have used it, and when Roxanne did use the BOE on Cassandra the blade did look like it was blurring so it was probably much faster than the original too ^^.

I would love an Extra scene too. I think it would be awesome just to see what she did the moment after Cassandra died up to the point where she died before being Resurrected.

About Elizabeth and her technique. Do you not think that it may have been a fighting style intead of an Actual Sword technique like the BOE for example. I think that would make more sense because for Roxanne to use others techniques probably would have been common knowledge by the time Elizabeth died so maybe it would be more strange if she copied a fighting style perfectly and dint leave any flaws in it ?? And if it was a technique she stole Elizabeth may have had more than one version of it? So maybe Roxanne took them all .

Yup i agree about her being Attractive. Shes also one of the most noticable Claymore too. I mean it must be really hard for Yagi to make his Claymores stand out becuase of the style of the Manga and he did a real good job on her looks, especially the fact that she wears lipstick (i think shes the only Claymore to do that XD). I would love to see the Resurrected Warrior Arc animated :/ it would be Awesome to see Rox Cass and Histy animated.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup its pretty embarassing for poor Cass, but we also must take into account that Roxanne was No.2 at the time she killed Cassandra so the BOE was probably far more powerful than when Uranus would have used it, and when Roxanne did use the BOE on Cassandra the blade did look like it was blurring so it was probably much faster than the original too ^^.

I would love an Extra scene too. I think it would be awesome just to see what she did the moment after Cassandra died up to the point where she died before being Resurrected.

About Elizabeth and her technique. Do you not think that it may have been a fighting style intead of an Actual Sword technique like the BOE for example. I think that would make more sense because for Roxanne to use others techniques probably would have been common knowledge by the time Elizabeth died so maybe it would be more strange if she copied a fighting style perfectly and dint leave any flaws in it ?? And if it was a technique she stole Elizabeth may have had more than one version of it? So maybe Roxanne took them all :).

Yup i agree about her being Attractive. Shes also one of the most noticable Claymore too. I mean it must be really hard for Yagi to make his Claymores stand out becuase of the style of the Manga and he did a real good job on her looks, especially the fact that she wears lipstick (i think shes the only Claymore to do that XD). I would love to see the Resurrected Warrior Arc animated :/ it would be Awesome to see Rox Cass and Histy animated.
    True Roxanne was n2 at the time so the BOE was much faster(but why could Cassy not dodge it?) and dont you think it was stupid for Cassandra to just start hacking away at people....why would she not just attack Roxanne and call her out for killing her friend....proves how stupid Cassy is .

And not to get to deep into it but i assume that once the manga is finished then soon after they will make another anime(similar to Full Metal Alchemist)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

True Roxanne was n2 at the time so the BOE was much faster(but why could Cassy not dodge it?) and dont you think it was stupid for Cassandra to just start hacking away at people....why would she not just attack Roxanne and call her out for killing her friend....proves how stupid Cassy is .

And not to get to deep into it but i assume that once the manga is finished then soon after they will make another anime(similar to Full Metal Alchemist)
    I think thats why Cassandra said Roxanne using th BOE was unbecoming for her, so maybe Cass never really expected the attack coming. I think if the Warriors werent directly in the Org. Headquearters they may have listened to Cassandra (if she spoke) and Cassandra was probably to angry to even think about reasoning with them anyway.

I dont think Cass is stupid lol i think the death of her friend would have obviously been in her mind. The fact Roxanne ditched her when she saw the Dust Eater. Aswell as the taunting Roxanne did before Cassandra started raging. She coul probably hear Roxanne cackling in the backround aswell XD.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think thats why Cassandra said Roxanne using th BOE was unbecoming for her, so maybe Cass never really expected the attack coming. I think if the Warriors werent directly in the Org. Headquearters they may have listened to Cassandra (if she spoke) and Cassandra was probably to angry to even think about reasoning with them anyway.

I dont think Cass is stupid lol i think the death of her friend would have obviously been in her mind. The fact Roxanne ditched her when she saw the Dust Eater. Aswell as the taunting Roxanne did before Cassandra started raging. She coul probably hear Roxanne cackling in the backround aswell XD.
    if you recall cassandra said "But besides Roxanne no one laughed...they all had a look of fear on their faces" so i think she could hear Roxannes taunts lol

and i guess your right Cassy is not that dumb....but she is kinda an idiot for not using DE in front of people...same reason it was stupid for roxanne not to copy the DE..Roxanne cared about appearances to much

And what Roxanne said about letting her friend get tortured because it sounded like she was having fun...was that just to fuck with cassy or is Roxanne really messed up in the head lol

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

if you recall cassandra said "But besides Roxanne no one laughed...they all had a look of fear on their faces" so i think she could hear Roxannes taunts lol

and i guess your right Cassy is not that dumb....but she is kinda an idiot for not using DE in front of people...same reason it was stupid for roxanne not to copy the DE..Roxanne cared about appearances to much
    And what Roxanne said about letting her friend get tortured because it sounded like she was having fun...was that just to fuck with cassy or is Roxanne really messed up in the head lol
    I think your right about Cassandra not using the Dust Eater was a little wierd but her reasons for not using it were right. It warded off the people she got close too (although there werent that many XD) I mean Roxanne ditched her but that was because she had no more use for Cassandra. But Cass probably thought it was her technique that scared her away.

Yup Roxanne needed something to push Cass over the edge and piss her off. So sating her No.35 was enjoying her torture was the perfect thing to say. It was also kind of an insult to Cassandra's Friend aswell.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think your right about Cassandra not using the Dust Eater was a little wierd but her reasons for not using it were right. It warded off the people she got close too (although there werent that many XD) I mean Roxanne ditched her but that was because she had no more use for Cassandra. But Cass probably thought it was her technique that scared her away.

Yup Roxanne needed something to push Cass over the edge and piss her off. So sating her No.35 was enjoying her torture was the perfect thing to say. It was also kind of an insult to Cassandra's Friend aswell.
    ah......wait what number was cassys friend ?

i just hope we see her again soon Roxanne will hopefully be the one to kill Cassandra lol....hopefully cassy arrives in the next chapter

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

ah......wait what number was cassys friend ?

i just hope we see her again soon Roxanne will hopefully be the one to kill Cassandra lol....hopefully cassy arrives in the next chapter
    Cassandras friend was the No.35 she probably replaced Roxanne after she rose through the Ranks. Its a little weird that Roxanne was no.35 lol.

I dont want Cassandra to die lol. I want her to live forever XD. I like her as much as i do Roxanne. I think she should appear next chapter itll be a shame if she doesent the wait is killing me XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandras friend was the No.35 she probably replaced Roxanne after she rose through the Ranks. Its a little weird that Roxanne was no.35 lol.

I dont want Cassandra to die lol. I want her to live forever XD. I like her as much as i do Roxanne. I think she should appear next chapter itll be a shame if she doesent the wait is killing me XD
    Thats kinda funny but it just goes to show that rank means little as Roxanne made her way to the top(killing anyone in her path)

And cassy is cool and everything and her Awakened form is one of the coolest but i would rather Roxanne live

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats kinda funny but it just goes to show that rank means little as Roxanne made her way to the top(killing anyone in her path)

And cassy is cool and everything and her Awakened form is one of the coolest but i would rather Roxanne live
    I wonder how Roxanne felt after her receiving the Rank of No.1, do you think she possibly gained some rebellious traits ?

Why did Yagi have to create two, in my eyes, Amazing character? And then make them try to kill each other XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Roxanne felt after her receiving the Rank of No.1, do you think she possibly gained some rebellious traits ?

Why did Yagi have to create two, in my eyes, Amazing character? And then make them try to kill each other XD
    makes for an amazing story

But i am not sure i would assume she would be a "good girl" to the Org(although they are aware of her interaction with the warriors) and as n1 she would just make sure no warrior appeared that could match her....i assume she would still want to learn tech ...if they were strong enough

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

makes for an amazing story

But i am not sure i would assume she would be a "good girl" to the Org(although they are aware of her interaction with the warriors) and as n1 she would just make sure no warrior appeared that could match her....i assume she would still want to learn tech ...if they were strong enough
    Yup :P

Hmm maybe thats why she was considered troublesome. Say a new warrior appeared and Roanne befriended her, Roxanne may train with the warrior and see how capable they are up against a No.1 with sparring matches. Say if the warrior mangaes to hold her own for a little while and show potential, Roxanne may eventually kill that warrior not wanting someone powerful to possibly rise through the ranks like she did. XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup :P

Hmm maybe thats why she was considered troublesome. Say a new warrior appeared and Roanne befriended her, Roxanne may train with the warrior and see how capable they are up against a No.1 with sparring matches. Say if the warrior mangaes to hold her own for a little while and show potential, Roxanne may eventually kill that warrior not wanting someone powerful to possibly rise through the ranks like she did. XD
    That could be it!.....and thoses lower rank warriors would never turn down a chance to train with the N1....although did it not say that she had a reputation for being "creepy" by the other warriors? i think it said "by the time Roxanne held the position of number 11 the other warriors considered her very creepy"

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast