Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it really the end for Love and Hate

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Just one word.. Roxanne! She is amazing, like super amazing. The more I want to discuss her the more I like her.. Much potential and too bad Yagi wasted it. Yes he brought her back in a picture today but we want her back for real this time.. So much questions unanswered about her and I really want them answered like what trouble did she cause the Origination that they mentioned her in particular with that not any of the rest, and not to forget that Hysteria killed half the warriors at the time so how bad did she go? Teresa rebelled and got 1-4 killed and Cassandra did terrible stuff too so why her with that?? And not to forget that Dae said that all three were close to awakening at their death so this makes it unique for Roxanne, as why did she need that?

To me what makes her death more likely fake is that we got the final moment of all the three ZAOs except Roxanne, so I think she is not finished yet or at least we are not done with her yet as she will be at least mentioned in the future, because Yagi tries to be as fair and realistic as possible. All I want is to see that smile one more time because it's the most evil of all we have seen far in Claymore.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

BTW I like the idea of her being a leech and she absorbs the powers of other literary not only the way of the ability but also their powers.. But is that even possible?? Like we have seen the destroyer do that and the victim died in sense of self so maybe that's how she does it so great way of thinking Micheal.. This maybe a key to her ability and this makes it even more possible that she survived inside Cassandra, as after awakening she got her ability upgraded and with her sensory masking ability she can do anything.. She can emerge as an entity stronger than the current Cassandra something like Riful doll?
    Yeah thats what i was thinking(maybe not as strong as Riful doll)

But dose it not make sense that if she can "Harmonize" her yoki perhaps what the Ghosts sense as "cassandras yoki" is really Cassandra and Roxannes yoki, Roxanne just harmonizing it to match Cassandras , thus making her "invisible" and due to cassy being possesed and now under attack she has had no time to notice...plus i was under the impression that Cassy dose not know what Roxannes ability was.

I dont recall Dae saying they were "All close to awakening before death", he said the revived bodys were destined to awaken.

You really got me thinking about why they would say "Roxanne of love and hate...who was difficult to handle/cause much trouble", maybe the were referring to her personality(i think they might have found out what Roxanne did to Cassandra...with setting her up to be killed just to get the N1).

Roxanne also seems to have the biggest jump in Rank then any other warrior going from N35 all the way up to one of "The 8 number ones with remarkable power".
    but she also held the rank of 35,24,11,5,2, and then 1

Seeing a glimps of her in the latest chapter shows that she has not been "forgotten" by Yagi if anything it gave me more hope that she may return.
    yeah the smile and look on her face when she told cassy what she did to her friend and then when cassy used Dust eater in front of everyone, man that was just pure sadistic i loved it.

How do you think she died(the first time)
    Last edited by number12michael; October 05, 2013 at 02:46 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else not think it was weird how Roxanne was more obsessed with Cassandra than any other of her "friends" ?

I think it might be because Cassandra was a sort of "kink" in Roxanne's chain of killing. And she always became unhinged being around her... I think that, unlike the others, Roxanne might have actually felt something towards Cassandra.. Hmm, I think is she does have a split personality, maybe that was the reason she used to "flip her lid" whenever Cassandra was around her ? Was her genuine feelings for Cassandra conflicting with her "Love Hate" persona and making her mind go into shambles ? So because of that she had to get rid of her to carry on ?

Yagi... Why you no make Extra Scene for Roxanne ? XD

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Did anyone else not think it was weird how Roxanne was more obsessed with Cassandra than any other of her "friends" ?

I think it might be because Cassandra was a sort of "kink" in Roxanne's chain of killing. And she always became unhinged being around her... I think that, unlike the others, Roxanne might have actually felt something towards Cassandra.. Hmm, I think is she does have a split personality, maybe that was the reason she used to "flip her lid" whenever Cassandra was around her ? Was her genuine feelings for Cassandra conflicting with her "Love Hate" persona and making her mind go into shambles ? So because of that she had to get rid of her to carry on ?

Yagi... Why you no make Extra Scene for Roxanne ? XD
    if she truly is dead then we better get an Extra for Roxanne!

I dont know if she has Split personality's but i do agree with you on the fact that Roxanne was more obsessed with Cassandra then any others but i think that was because she was Number 1 and on top of that "not even the number 2 could hold a candle to her", Cassandra was powerful, unique, and had a unknown ability....everything Roxanne wanted in a victim, but once she found out that it was "Dust eater" a move she seen as "unbecoming of a number 1" she felt like she wasted her time, and did not see cassy as "Worthy" to hold the tittle of Number 1.

i also want to know who named Roxanne? and did everyone call Cassandra "Dust eater" without any idea as to why, or did Roxanne tell everyone how Cassy fights?

Also i am wondering dose the Org "record" the names and nicknames of the strong warriors....miria said "judging by her technique..she is the former number 1 known as "dust eater" Cassandra" how would miria know what the "Dust eater" looks like?

And as i said before i love how Roxanne is one of 2 people whos nicknames have nothing to do with there ability's but rather there appearance or personality-the other being Teresa "of the faint smile"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i also want to know who named Roxanne? and did everyone call Cassandra "Dust eater" without any idea as to why, or did Roxanne tell everyone how Cassy fights?

Also i am wondering dose the Org "record" the names and nicknames of the strong warriors....miria said "judging by her technique..she is the former number 1 known as "dust eater" Cassandra" how would miria know what the "Dust eater" looks like?
    I wonder too. Maybe the Org named her ? I don't really think Warriors would have named her Love and Hate. I can actually imagine Warriors giving her other names like how Cassandra apparently had things such as "aloof" and "graceful". I can imagine Rox being named "cursed" or something lol

I think they would. I imagined them to have, I dunno, sheets of paper attached to each other with the Warriors Symbol and name at the top with details on their personality and technique ? Maybe how capable they are against Awakened aswell ? I mean how else would they rank the eight strongest ?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder too. Maybe the Org named her ? I don't really think Warriors would have named her Love and Hate. I can actually imagine Warriors giving her other names like how Cassandra apparently had things such as "aloof" and "graceful". I can imagine Rox being named "cursed" or something lol

I think they would. I imagined them to have, I dunno, sheets of paper attached to each other with the Warriors Symbol and name at the top with details on their personality and technique ? Maybe how capable they are against Awakened aswell ? I mean how else would they rank the eight strongest ?
    Yeah, i assume there is some sort of filing system in place to keep track of the warriors., Rubel must have shown it to Miria(its odd tho she knew who hysteria was due to her phantom being based off Elegance, she knew who Cassandra was by the Dust eater, yet she called Roxanne "the other revived number 1" maybe she was unsure of who she was due to her not having an obvious ability)

and did it not say that Dae has all the bodys of the "strongest n1s" in his room? plus i thought most of the MiB are ageless/immortal. Rubel has not changed a bit and he was around when Raph was a warrior.

it must have been the Org, i wonder when she got the nickname.....by the time she was Rank 11 other warriors thought she was creepy and stayed away from her. so its hard to believe they would name her(for fear of what she would do) and even Roxanne said it was "a hard to understand nickname"

Did we ever see the "beautiful" sword technique ? was that what she used agents the twins when she disappeared and then showed up behind them and stabbed them in the face...go look it up its hard to describe

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Did we ever see the "beautiful" sword technique ? was that what she used agents the twins when she disappeared and then showed up behind them and stabbed them in the face...go look it up its hard to describe
    Nope, don't think it was. I mean to me a "Beautiful" technique for a Claymore would probably be related to how a Claymore moves her body while also moving her blade in a "beautiful" way. So to me that attack Roxanne used was probably just a random attack, more sneaky than beautiful lol

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, don't think it was. I mean to me a "Beautiful" technique for a Claymore would probably be related to how a Claymore moves her body while also moving her blade in a "beautiful" way. So to me that attack Roxanne used was probably just a random attack, more sneaky than beautiful lol
    Yeah and it appeared as if the twin did not know were she went until it was to late, she was like "!" turned around and got a sword in the face.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    littleangel i never thought of it that way the "different beings" means death has changed there personality.
    but i refuse to believe Roxanne "Wanted to die for what she had done" yeah even when she was revived she still had the same personality and the same "snobby" like attitude. i also dont think she is dead for good.(but i will save that for my thread :P)
    Yes they were biologically different but personality wise.. Remember Cassandra when she waked up from the amnesia, she freaked out why did she cut a comrade!! This tells that their true self cant be erased no matter what, yet they were still different as Cassandra gladly threw her humanity just for the thought of her killing Roxanne and after awakening she seemed to not care about that anymore!!!! Until the fight for food started!!!!!!!!

For Roxanne, I think I'm convinced much by Bleachfan2010 when he explained her ending words as they seem to make me think much, as she really didn't care that she was going to die! Like what an ending is that for her?? Maybe because she died before? Still I'm not convinced by that.. Just remember Luciella, Isley and Riful.. All wanted to live and cried and regretted stuff in their life, just clinching to life no matter what till the end.. If she screamed in her last moment like Rosemary I would be convinced but she just accepted death!!! Quite strange, no? So this is why I think Bleachfan is right and deep inside that even her doesn't know about, she just wanted to die.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSJPabs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, Roxanne thread. How'd I miss it?

In case anyone has not said this (and forgive me if someone has I only read page 1) my theory on how Roxanne regained her memories is because of how the OTHER two died. Hysteria seems to have been very close to awakening. Miria describes it as "narrowly" in 116. This probably means her mind was being overwhelmed with yoki-ecstacy based on what we know of how others awaken. There appears to be a massive personality shift whenever a Claymore awakens, so if she was so close it's possible her mind died in a sort of transition state between Claymore and awakened, so it makes sense she'd revive with a great degree of confusion since her brain marinated in whatever super-charged endorphins appear during Yoki powerups.

As for Cassandra we know she shoved through all the other Claymores Roxanne had gathered, even as they hacked bits off her and Roxanne hammered her in the head with the Blade of Evil so hard the others finished her off and it still took her so long die. So it's entirely likely she died with physical brain damage. Not enough to prevent function, but still enough to physically mess with memory to say nothing of having the trauma of your subordinates hacking at you for an hour after thinking you've betrayed them all while the real betrayer stands over you smiling.

We don't know how Roxanne died. We know she didn't awake or she wouldn't have been included in the revival. But if she died in a way that did not mess up her brain or in a way she felt was traumatic (she's probably a sociopath so it's likely what she finds traumatic is very different than most of us) she might remember much more easily. I'd totally buy Roxanne being blase as she dies in some ridiculous way of her own choosing.

Oh and btw, I agree 100% with the opinion that Roxanne is the most beautiful. Some of the others are quite nice or striking, but Roxanne is that total package wrapped in crazy.
    Last edited by SSJPabs; October 07, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPabs View Post
    Whoa, Roxanne thread. How'd I miss it?

In case anyone has not said this (and forgive me if someone has I only read page 1) my theory on how Roxanne regained her memories is because of how the OTHER two died. Hysteria seems to have been very close to awakening. Miria describes it as "narrowly" in 116. This probably means her mind was being overwhelmed with yoki-ecstacy based on what we know of how others awaken. There appears to be a massive personality shift whenever a Claymore awakens, so if she was so close it's possible her mind died in a sort of transition state between Claymore and awakened, so it makes sense she'd revive with a great degree of confusion since her brain marinated in whatever super-charged endorphins appear during Yoki powerups.

As for Cassandra we know she shoved through all the other Claymores Roxanne had gathered, even as they hacked bits off her and Roxanne hammered her in the head with the Blade of Evil so hard the others finished her off and it still took her so long die. So it's entirely likely she died with physical brain damage. Not enough to prevent function, but still enough to physically mess with memory to say nothing of having the trauma of your subordinates hacking at you for an hour after thinking you've betrayed them all while the real betrayer stands over you smiling.

We don't know how Roxanne died. We know she didn't awake or she wouldn't have been included in the revival. But if she died in a way that did not mess up her brain or in a way she felt was traumatic (she's probably a sociopath so it's likely what she finds traumatic is very different than most of us) she might remember much more easily. I'd totally buy Roxanne being blase as she dies in some ridiculous way of her own choosing.

Oh and btw, I agree 100% with the opinion that Roxanne is the most beautiful. Some of the others are quite nice or striking, but Roxanne is that total package wrapped in crazy.
    Welcome glad you found it !

Yeah i find it odd that there was not even a mention of how she died, when we got detailed explanations on the other 2's deaths

i find it hard to believe she would choose to die, i think she was assassinated on order from the Org due to her growing to strong and to defiant.
    i wish we knew what Era she was from, then we could have a better understanding of who came after her.....maybe she was taken out by one of the other "Top 8"

And i think Roxanne is the only Number 1 who started out in a low rank(35), was it not said that after teresa was done training she was given a single digit ranking(somewhere between 9-5, as rosemary was number 4 at the time of Rockwell hill)

we know that when Roxanne became a warrior Cassandra was already a warrior(maybe even number1) and we know Roxanne did not know who Hysteria was so that means they were both before Hysterias generation...i really want to know how far back they were.....and dose it not seem odd that the N31 of Roxannes time had fought many awakened beings, when by Clares time only high ranking warriors fought them?, on top of that it seems Roxanne "Asked" to be put on an awakened hunting team... wonder why? it says her placement was "of no particular meaning to the organization"

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think all three of the Resurrected Ones were beautiful. I like how Roxanne wears her hair and has lipstick XD (though I think Cassandra is the most beautiful to me lol)

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSJPabs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Blechfan2010, but I don't like Cassandra's look. The short hair and elf ears are just a big turn off for me. Hysteria does indeed have awesome hair though!

Welcome glad you found it !

Yeah i find it odd that there was not even a mention of how she died, when we got detailed explanations on the other 2's deaths

i find it hard to believe she would choose to die, i think she was assassinated on order from the Org due to her growing to strong and to defiant.
    i wish we knew what Era she was from, then we could have a better understanding of who came after her.....maybe she was taken out by one of the other "Top 8"

And i think Roxanne is the only Number 1 who started out in a low rank(35), was it not said that after teresa was done training she was given a single digit ranking(somewhere between 9-5, as rosemary was number 4 at the time of Rockwell hill)

we know that when Roxanne became a warrior Cassandra was already a warrior(maybe even number1) and we know Roxanne did not know who Hysteria was so that means they were both before Hysterias generation...i really want to know how far back they were.....and dose it not seem odd that the N31 of Roxannes time had fought many awakened beings, when by Clares time only high ranking warriors fought them?, on top of that it seems Roxanne "Asked" to be put on an awakened hunting team... wonder why? it says her placement was "of no particular meaning to the organization"
    I think the timeline has to be

????? --- Cassandra --> Roxanne --- ????? --- Hysteria ---> Rosemary --> Teresa --- > Alicia/Beth.

There may be another No. 1 between Teresa and Alicia/Beth and another between Hysteria and Rosemary. The ????? period would be unspecified. A clue might be found with Luciela's past. We know it cost the organization half the warriors it had after Luciela Awakened and Rafaela was dismissed. An unspecified time later after wandering Rafaela heard about a seizure of twins and ran into little Teresa. We don't know who the Twins were, they might be a failed predecessor to Alicia/Beth, they might BE Alicia/Beth. But Teresa was a new warrior when Hysteria set up at Rockwell Hill so it is probably only a few years after that.

If the organization lost a number of warriors to Luciela, that might explain why a No. 31 and 35 of Cassandra's time would have gone on Awakened Being hunts, and also why Roxanne might have advanced so much. They were short-staffed like after Pieta but without the Abyssal Feeders to keep Isley busy so they promoted talent fast and looked the other way when it came to crazy.

Good point about assassination, but question: How would one assassinate a Claymore WITHOUT utterly wrecking the body? I cannot hazard a guess, and that's why I suggested voluntary demise.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Blechfan2010, but I don't like Cassandra's look. The short hair and elf ears are just a big turn off for me. Hysteria does indeed have awesome hair though!

????? --- Cassandra --> Roxanne --- ????? --- Hysteria ---> Rosemary --> Teresa --- > Alicia/Beth.

There may be another No. 1 between Teresa and Alicia/Beth and another between Hysteria and Rosemary. The ????? period would be unspecified. A clue might be found with Luciela's past. We know it cost the organization half the warriors it had after Luciela Awakened and Rafaela was dismissed. An unspecified time later after wandering Rafaela heard about a seizure of twins and ran into little Teresa. We don't know who the Twins were, they might be a failed predecessor to Alicia/Beth, they might BE Alicia/Beth. But Teresa was a new warrior when Hysteria set up at Rockwell Hill so it is probably only a few years after that.

If the organization lost a number of warriors to Luciela, that might explain why a No. 31 and 35 of Cassandra's time would have gone on Awakened Being hunts, and also why Roxanne might have advanced so much. They were short-staffed like after Pieta but without the Abyssal Feeders to keep Isley busy so they promoted talent fast and looked the other way when it came to crazy.

Good point about assassination, but question: How would one assassinate a Claymore WITHOUT utterly wrecking the body? I cannot hazard a guess, and that's why I suggested voluntary demise.
    Cassandra is cute, but Roxanne is sexy.

Did Hysteria not also cause the org to lose tons of warrior.

It could be that i went back and read those chapters, it said the reason the N31 fought awakened beings was because there were a lot of them in her assigned area. Roxanne's assigned area was beside/close to the N31(thats part of the reason they could get so close).

you are right besides cutting of her head i dont know how they could kill her without damaging her body, God now i really want to know how she died lol

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha no biggie, everyone likes different things. I mean I'm not attracted to any of them but I prefer Cassie's look haha

And I think your timeline is probably right, and with the No.1 possibly in-between Rox and Histy could be Luciela ?

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha no biggie, everyone likes different things. I mean I'm not attracted to any of them but I prefer Cassie's look haha

And I think your timeline is probably right, and with the No.1 possibly in-between Rox and Histy could be Luciela ?
    Better not let Roxanne hear you say that :P
    Roxanne is sexy in my mind, Cassandra is cute, and Hysteria is beautiful(i really love her technique)

wonder if given the chance would Roxanne have went after her Elegance ability ?

How do you think Roxanne would do in a fight 1v1 as warriors with Teresa?

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast