Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Quote Quote:
    I have a feeling there won’t be a confession from Nanami…
    That wouldn't be good at all... She has to fight... =/

Quote Quote:
    While I do agree that Jin used her and that wasn’t a good thing, she also shares part of the blame because she let him use her. She knew that he didn’t love her from the start; she knew that the one he loved was Misaki.
    That may be right but for her it must've been at least some kind of love she received from Jin. Love can be a really cruel thing...

Quote Quote:
    Well…they changed some things, omitted others and added new ones.
    Is it very different?

Quote Quote:
    I don’t know for sure how many novels they have covered so far, but I think they have covered until the fifth one, maybe a bit more.
    Okay. I think I will read the Novels. The story really got me hooked.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That wouldn't be good at all... She has to fight... =/
    The thing is her confession had a condition, and if said condition isn’t met she won’t confess…

Quote Quote:
    That may be right but for her it must've been at least some kind of love she received from Jin.
    Well…I don’t think she received love from Jin in the way she deserved or in the way a girl expects it to receive when she enters in a relationship with a guy. Jin loved her but as a friend. Maybe she thought she could win his heart by having sex with him, maybe having sex with Jin blinded her to the reality she was afraid to admit (the fact that the one Jin loved was Misaki and not her), a reality that she was only able to face when Jin was moving to another town/high school in order to follow Misaki.

Quote Quote:
    Is it very different?
    Well…not very different, just different. For instance, the bike scene between Nanami and Sorata, some LN fans have said that it doesn’t happen in the LN. Jin gives a marriage certificate to Misaki in the LN, not just a ring. Something happens between Rita and Dragon that for some reason hasn’t happened in the anime yet.

Quote Quote:
    Okay. I think I will read the Novels. The story really got me hooked.
    I’m not going to read the novels due to lack of time and because I don’t know where to get the translation of the novel but I do know that you’ll enjoy the novels very much.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    The thing is her confession had a condition, and if said condition isn’t met she won’t confess…
    I know... =/ But that would be very, very sad... She would just give up because of that? =/
    Man this situation is bad... Even though I really like Mashiro... Seeing her winning without a fight from Nanami doesn't feel right...

Quote Quote:
    Well…I don’t think she received love from Jin in the way she deserved or in the way a girl expects it to receive when she enters in a relationship with a guy. Jin loved her but as a friend. Maybe she thought she could win his heart by having sex with him, maybe having sex with Jin blinded her to the reality she was afraid to admit (the fact that the one Jin loved was Misaki and not her), a reality that she was only able to face when Jin was moving to another town/high school in order to follow Misaki.
    I agree. Still a very sad story. A lot of girls in this story really have it rough don't they?
    Misakis sister is still a great girl. I hope she'll find someone too.

Quote Quote:
    Well…not very different, just different. For instance, the bike scene between Nanami and Sorata, some LN fans have said that it doesn’t happen in the LN. Jin gives a marriage certificate to Misaki in the LN, not just a ring. Something happens between Rita and Dragon that for some reason hasn’t happened in the anime yet.
    Then I don't really mind. I loved the bike scene.
    The difference between a marriage certificate and a ring... I think a ring is way better for the Anime. I think it's a better symbol of love, at least for me.

Quote Quote:
    I’m not going to read the novels due to lack of time and because I don’t know where to get the translation of the novel but I do know that you’ll enjoy the novels very much.
    I know some places. I hope I'll find the time. At the moment I'm still reading OreImo's Novels. And the spring season will keep me busy again... x'D
    Thank you very much. I really hope so.

---------- Post added February 26, 2013 at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was February 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM ----------

Episode 20:

First: Those animal suits look amazing... xD And what was Miskai doing to Nanami at the end?! x'D

So it all comes down to Mashiro again... <.< I hate "adults" like that. Always worried about their reputation not even thinking about how others feel...
    I wonder how this is going to end now? They have a lot of work to do...

Nanami... =/ Kinda anti-climatic how she got her results. But it is very fitting for her. Putting her tears aside and still being cheerful around the others... She is very strong.

My hero was Dragon this time. He had a bad past but know he has real friends who care about him. It was great how Rita opened his eyes. Maid-chan was very cute too... What an awesome AI she is.

Next week will be something related to Mashiro I guess. Man I really hope there'll be some kind of development between my #1 couple. :3

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know... =/ But that would be very, very sad... She would just give up because of that? =/
    Well…it’s not just because of that, she knew if she didn’t make it she would have to come back to Osaka. She knew that confessing without passing her audition would only mean more heartache for her, so that was why she decided to put a condition to her confession.

Quote Quote:
    Man this situation is bad... Even though I really like Mashiro... Seeing her winning without a fight from Nanami doesn't feel right...
    Well…that is what is going to happen
    Spoiler: for LN show

Quote Quote:
    Misakis sister is still a great girl. I hope she'll find someone too.
    I hope for that as well.

Quote Quote:
    Then I don't really mind. I loved the bike scene.
    I loved that scene too!! It is one of my favorite scenes from this series.

Quote Quote:
    The difference between a marriage certificate and a ring... I think a ring is way better for the Anime. I think it's a better symbol of love, at least for me.
    A ring is more romantic so I guess that is why they decided to use it in the Anime.

Quote Quote:
    I know some places. I hope I'll find the time. At the moment I'm still reading OreImo's Novels. And the spring season will keep me busy again... x'D
    OreImo?

Quote Quote:
    Episode 20:

First: Those animal suits look amazing... xD And what was Miskai doing to Nanami at the end?! x'D
    The animal costumes were very cute! And Jin as a shark was priceless.

Misaki really likes Nanami, so she was giving Nanami a little girl love I guess.

Quote Quote:
    Nanami... =/ Kinda anti-climatic how she got her results. But it is very fitting for her. Putting her tears aside and still being cheerful around the others... She is very strong.
    Nanami is amazing!! I love that girl! She is my favorite Sakurasou girl. Even though I knew what was coming, I still felt very sad when Nanami received the results of her audition.

She is so great! Even though she is extremely brokenhearted she’s still giving her best in order to help save Sakurasou and she always thinks of others before her. I really, really, really want her to have a happy ending; she totally deserves to have one. And Miyahara-kun…I completely understand why he loves Nanami so much; btw, Miyahara-kun is a great guy, isn’t he?

Quote Quote:
    My hero was Dragon this time. He had a bad past but know he has real friends who care about him. It was great how Rita opened his eyes. Maid-chan was very cute too... What an awesome AI she is.
    Dragon was awesome in this episode and Rita…she was incredible!

I truly like my R & R couple. I liked how Rita was able to help Dragon realize that he now has friend worth fighting for. And Maid-chan was so adorable!! And it seems to me that Rita gained some points with Maid-chan. Maid-chan is realizing that Rita truly loves Dragon and cares about him a great deal.

Quote Quote:
    Next week will be something related to Mashiro I guess. Man I really hope there'll be some kind of development between my #1 couple. :3
    I think Mashiro feels that she needs to do something to protect Sakurasou as well…I might be wrong but I have a feeling she will volunteer to move out of Sakurasou in order to save it.

P.S. It seems Chihiro-sensei does have someone who likes her or maybe even loves her (looks at Sorata’s hero whose name I don't remember). I hope they end up together in the end. ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 26, 2013 at 09:48 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well…it’s not just because of that, she knew if she didn’t make it she would have to come back to Osaka. She knew that confessing without passing her audition would only mean more heartache for her, so that was why she decided to put a condition to her confession.
    Still it feels like she would give up without a fight... If Sorata would love her he would take every hurdle to get to her. He is that kind of man. It is very, very sad...

Quote Quote:
    Well…that is what is going to happen
    Spoiler: for LN show
    I feared it... :'(

Quote Quote:
    A ring is more romantic so I guess that is why they decided to use it in the Anime.
    And I loved it. It felt right.

Quote Quote:
    OreImo?
    Short for Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Like OreShura.

Quote Quote:
    Misaki really likes Nanami, so she was giving Nanami a little girl love I guess.
    Well it did look fun.. x'D

Quote Quote:
    Nanami is amazing!! I love that girl! She is my favorite Sakurasou girl. Even though I knew what was coming, I still felt very sad when Nanami received the results of her audition.
    I really love her too. She is not my favourite girl but she is very close. I wonder what she'll try next? Why has she failed though? Her "acting" did sound amazing.

Quote Quote:
    She is so great! Even though she is extremely brokenhearted she’s still giving her best in order to help save Sakurasou and she always thinks of others before her. I really, really, really want her to have a happy ending; she totally deserves to have one. And Miyahara-kun…I completely understand why he loves Nanami so much; btw, Miyahara-kun is a great guy, isn’t he?
    I agree. Miyahara would be perfect for her. He is an awesome guy. Even though he was rejected by Nanami he acts totally normal. I wonder if I could act the same way...

Quote Quote:
    Dragon was awesome in this episode and Rita…she was incredible!
    Rita was awesome. Never expected her to be this great after her first appearance.

Quote Quote:
    I truly like my R & R couple. I liked how Rita was able to help Dragon realize that he now has friend worth fighting for. And Maid-chan was so adorable!! And it seems to me that Rita gained some points with Maid-chan. Maid-chan is realizing that Rita truly loves Dragon and cares about him a great deal.
    Maid-chan will give them her blessing. ;D
    How well did Dragon program her though? She almost acts like a human...

Quote Quote:
    I think Mashiro feels that she needs to do something to protect Sakurasou as well…I might be wrong but I have a feeling she will volunteer to move out of Sakurasou in order to save it.
    I hope she won't do that... and if she really does consider it I hope Sorata will hug some sense into her. :3
    Or even more? I mean Sorata really loves that girl.

Quote Quote:
    P.S. It seems Chihiro-sensei does have someone who likes her or maybe even loves her (looks at Sorata’s hero whose name I don't remember). I hope they end up together in the end. ^^
    I feel like they were very close before this story.
    And again I agree. Everyone in this show deserves to be happy. :3
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Still it feels like she would give up without a fight... If Sorata would love her he would take every hurdle to get to her. He is that kind of man. It is very, very sad...
    Yes, but assuming she is expecting a positive response to her confession; she wouldn’t want to put more pressure on Sorata and make him worried about her. And assuming she is expecting or suspecting a negative response to her confession, she wouldn’t want more heartache, she already has enough heartache due to her failing her audition to have a double heartache due to being rejected by Sorata.

Quote Quote:
    Short for Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Like OreShura.
    Thank you for answering my question!

Quote Quote:
    I really love her too. She is not my favourite girl but she is very close. I wonder what she'll try next? Why has she failed though? Her "acting" did sound amazing.
    She failed because the author of the story decided she needed to go back home…why? It hasn’t been revealed yet.

Quote Quote:
    I agree. Miyahara would be perfect for her. He is an awesome guy. Even though he was rejected by Nanami he acts totally normal. I wonder if I could act the same way...
    I hope Miyahara follows Nanami to Osaka and maybe then love can bloom between them.

Quote Quote:
    Maid-chan will give them her blessing. ;D
    I don’t think Maid-chan likes Rita to that extent, but at least she dislikes Rita less than before. ^^

Quote Quote:
    I hope she won't do that... and if she really does consider it I hope Sorata will hug some sense into her. :3
    He will do that for sure. All of the Sakurasou residents will do that.

Quote Quote:
    I feel like they were very close before this story.
    I think they were HS classmates and college classmates as well.

Quote Quote:
    And again I agree. Everyone in this show deserves to be happy. :3
    Yep, they do!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but assuming she is expecting a positive response to her confession; she wouldn’t want to put more pressure on Sorata and make him worried about her. And assuming she is expecting or suspecting a negative response to her confession, she wouldn’t want more heartache, she already has enough heartache due to her failing her audition to have a double heartache due to being rejected by Sorata.
    It's this kind of story where I wish the main character could make a clone of himself so everyone could be happy... :/
    I don't want nanami to be sad... I don't want hert to cry... It's such a pity...

Quote Quote:
    She failed because the author of the story decided she needed to go back home…why? It hasn’t been revealed yet.
    It doesn't feel right... =/ Why is this so sad... T.T

Quote Quote:
    I hope Miyahara follows Nanami to Osaka and maybe then love can bloom between them.
    That would be great.
    As I said he is a great guy and he really does love Nanami. He should fight for his love. :3

Quote Quote:
    I don’t think Maid-chan likes Rita to that extent, but at least she dislikes Rita less than before. ^^
    It's something!
    By the way it is awesome how she is tagged as Freeloader in Dragons phone. x'D

Quote Quote:
    I think they were HS classmates and college classmates as well.
    I even think they lived at Sakurasou together. Looking at the amount of remaining episodes I fear we won't get much more information though...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's this kind of story where I wish the main character could make a clone of himself so everyone could be happy... :/
    Yes, I would like that too. I would like for Sorata to clone himself so that he could end up with Mashiro and Nanami and also for Nanami to clone herself so that she could end up with Sorata and Miyahara.

Quote Quote:

I don't want nanami to be sad... I don't want hert to cry... It's such a pity...
    Yes, it is very sad.

Quote Quote:
    That would be great.
    As I said he is a great guy and he really does love Nanami. He should fight for his love. :3
    ITA!!

Quote Quote:
    I even think they lived at Sakurasou together.
    Yes, they did.

Quote Quote:
    Looking at the amount of remaining episodes I fear we won't get much more information though...
    We’ll have an anime-original ending or we’ll have an open ending, since the LN hasn’t ended yet we won’t know how the story truly ends.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would like that too. I would like for Sorata to clone himself so that he could end up with Mashiro and Nanami and also for Nanami to clone herself so that she could end up with Sorata and Miyahara.
    That would be really convenient wouldn't it.
    On the other hand. Which of the Soratas would aim to win the gamemaking competition then?
    Furthermore Mashiro would be really confused... x'D

Quote Quote:
    We’ll have an anime-original ending or we’ll have an open ending, since the LN hasn’t ended yet we won’t know how the story truly ends.
    I'd want the open end. It would be better to wait for the novels to finish and to announce a second season then. Most of the time I really hated original endings... They fail to interpret the story every time...
    I'd wait happily for a new season... Also I would miss Mashiro very much if it was finished already... :3

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be really convenient wouldn't it.
    On the other hand. Which of the Soratas would aim to win the gamemaking competition then?
    Both of them. And since two heads are better than one the game would be even cooler.

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore Mashiro would be really confused... x'D
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    I'd want the open end. It would be better to wait for the novels to finish and to announce a second season then. Most of the time I really hated original endings... They fail to interpret the story every time...
    I want an open ending as well, although I have very little hope of another season for this series.

Quote Quote:
    I'd wait happily for a new season...
    I totally second this! ^_^

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 21:

Heartbreaking at first. Nanami was really loosing it. She couldn't bear the pain and despair anymore. Sorata was really awesome at cheering her up though. He was incredible as a friend, even though Nanami might get her hopes up for nothing.

As I said Sorata was awesome in the beginning but then his whiny natur kicked back in. I really dislike that. I mean he is still in high school. He just lost a game competition in the final round.Getting there was a huge success. But NO because he failed Sorata thinks lowly of himself again. This is really pissing me off. Grow a pair, man!
    The second to last scene was even more annoying. I mean seriously, they have a lot of despair to deal with but again he totally overestimates the cause here. In the end he hurt Mashiro AGAIN.
    He is awesome as a friend but his low selfesteem is a huge problem. Pull yourself together Sorata! For gods sake!

Whats left is the fact that Mashiro is vanishing into the darkness of the night... Saving Sakurasou by leaving... Great job Sorata. <.<

Finally to the preview. I see two possibilities to end his sentence. On the one hand he thinks he is distancing himself because he is jealous. Looking at the episode again it would fit because it is his damn problem after all. He can't accept the fact that there are talented people in this world.
    The other one is obvious. Meaning he is distancing himself because he loves her and because Sorata thinks he is not worthy to be Mashiros lover. I have a big problem with this possibility. It doesn't make sense anymore. Within the last episodes Mashiro was pushed out of the main focus - disregarding the fact Sakurasou is going to be demolished because she lives there - and Nanami was the one who was in the spotlight. At the moment such a sudden realization of love would totally come out of nowhere. Even more because his actions made it seem like he is in love with Nanami. Furthermore it seems like very weird plot development to me. Why make Nanami the girl of attention and then suddenly ignore that and go back to square one?

On top of that I'm really unhappy with Soratas lack in character development. It always follows the same scheme. First he is all fired up and when he fails he is a sore loser. Being a child / highschooler or not, this is totally barmy.

Only 3 episodes left and it really feels like they are forcing the Mashiro-route now. I don't like that, as I stated before.

All in all it was a good episode because I really think the first half was done very well. The ending though... Not my cup of tea.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 21:

Heartbreaking at first. Nanami was really loosing it. She couldn't bear the pain and despair anymore.
    Watching Nanami in that state really broke my heart. She tried her best to be strong…but she was only running away from the hard reality.

Quote Quote:
    Sorata was really awesome at cheering her up though. He was incredible as a friend, even though Nanami might get her hopes up for nothing.
    Watching Sorata’s reaction after receiving the sad news about his game broke my heart was well. Both Sorata and Nanami worked so hard and gave it their all so it was really painful seeing them fail. And that scene in the rain… how can I not ship them when they act like that?! Sorata and Nanami looked so good together during that scene. Sorata truly admires Nanami and he truly cares about her.

Btw, I liked how the rain intensified when Sorata received the news about his game, it was a nice touch to let us know how Sorata was feeling.

Quote Quote:
    As I said Sorata was awesome in the beginning but then his whiny natur kicked back in. I really dislike that. I mean he is still in high school. He just lost a game competition in the final round.Getting there was a huge success. But NO because he failed Sorata thinks lowly of himself again. This is really pissing me off. Grow a pair, man!
    Actually…I do understand why Sorata was feeling like that, it really hurts when you fail despite giving it your all…and what hurt him the most was the fact that he lost not because his game wasn’t good enough but because there was another simpler and more popular game like his in the competition.

Quote Quote:
    The second to last scene was even more annoying. I mean seriously, they have a lot of despair to deal with but again he totally overestimates the cause here. In the end he hurt Mashiro AGAIN.
    With that I do agree with you, he tends to take his anger, pain and frustration out on Mashiro and that isn’t a good thing. And I know I’m biased since I’m rooting for Nanami x Sorata but have you noticed how Nanami brings out the best in Sorata whereas Mashiro…brings out the worst?

Quote Quote:
    Whats left is the fact that Mashiro is vanishing into the darkness of the night... Saving Sakurasou by leaving... Great job Sorata. <.<
    I can’t say I was surprised by Mashiro’s leaving Sakuraso since I foresaw that happening.

Quote Quote:
    Finally to the preview. I see two possibilities to end his sentence. On the one hand he thinks he is distancing himself because he is jealous. Looking at the episode again it would fit because it is his damn problem after all. He can't accept the fact that there are talented people in this world.
    The other one is obvious. Meaning he is distancing himself because he loves her and because Sorata thinks he is not worthy to be Mashiros lover. I have a big problem with this possibility. It doesn't make sense anymore. Within the last episodes Mashiro was pushed out of the main focus - disregarding the fact Sakurasou is going to be demolished because she lives there - and Nanami was the one who was in the spotlight. At the moment such a sudden realization of love would totally come out of nowhere. Even more because his actions made it seem like he is in love with Nanami. Furthermore it seems like very weird plot development to me. Why make Nanami the girl of attention and then suddenly ignore that and go back to square one?
    Nanami and Sorata will become a couple…that is canon now. However, I do agree that they becoming a couple is bad writing since it seems the author forced that pairing and not let happen naturally. As you pointed out, it would make more sense for Sorata x Nanami to happen…since things have progressed naturally between them. I just hope the reason why the author sends Nanami back home is not because she/he needed to get rid of the main obstacle between Sorata and Mashiro… because if that is the reason I’m going to be very disappointed in the author of the story.

Quote Quote:
    On top of that I'm really unhappy with Soratas lack in character development. It always follows the same scheme. First he is all fired up and when he fails he is a sore loser. Being a child / highschooler or not, this is totally barmy.
    I agree.

Quote Quote:
    All in all it was a good episode because I really think the first half was done very well. The ending though... Not my cup of tea.
    I liked the episode, I’m even okay with the ending….since it makes me curious about how the author/anime team will handle the events in the next episode.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 05, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching Nanami in that state really broke my heart. She tried her best to be strong…but she was only running away from the hard reality.
    I guess her mind couldn't handle it anymore. Pushing aside every bit of sadness or fear and just beeing her old cheerful self... The breakdown was bound to happen... =(
    I was a miracle she could last that long... :'(

Quote Quote:
    Watching Sorata’s reaction after receiving the sad news about his game broke my heart was well. Both Sorata and Nanami worked so hard and gave it their all so it was really painful seeing them fail. And that scene in the rain… how can I not ship them when they act like that?! Sorata and Nanami looked so good together during that scene. Sorata truly admires Nanami and he truly cares about her.
    I do agree with everything I have. I was almost ready for a confession by Nanami at that moment... I changed my opinion totally regarding my favourite pair. Nanami was overall simply the best. She was always true to herself, tried everything she could to achieve her dream, but failed like a normal human being.
    The way Sorata hugged her despite his own bad news was just awesome. Their feeling were portrayed very well within the rain.

Quote Quote:
    Btw, I liked how the rain intensified when Sorata received the news about his game, it was a nice touch to let us know how Sorata was feeling.
    Indeed it was.

Quote Quote:
    Actually…I do understand why Sorata was feeling like that, it really hurts when you fail despite giving it your all…and what hurt him the most was the fact that he lost not because his game wasn’t good enough but because there was another simpler and more popular game like his in the competition.
    It's not that I don't understand why he is down. That is totally normal. But how it turned out was 100% annoying.

Quote Quote:
    With that I do agree with you, he tends to take his anger, pain and frustration out on Mashiro and that isn’t a good thing. And I know I’m biased since I’m rooting for Nanami x Sorata but have you noticed how Nanami brings out the best in Sorata whereas Mashiro…brings out the worst?
    Refering to what I said above, I really despise how his jealousy of talented people makes him such an idiot. It's not Mashiros fault for beeing able to draw like that, neither is it his fault for not mastering everything. I guess he and Nanami make a better couple because they are both normal.

Quote Quote:
    Nanami and Sorata will become a couple…that is canon now. However, I do agree that they becoming a couple is bad writing since it seems the author forced that pairing and not let happen naturally. As you pointed out, it would make more sense for Sorata x Nanami to happen…since things have progressed naturally between them. I just hope the reason why the author sends Nanami back home is not because she/he needed to get rid of the main obstacle between Sorata and Mashiro… because if that is the reason I’m going to be very disappointed in the author of the story.
    I guess "Nanami and Sorata will become a couple" is a typo? :3
    After the cultural fest Mashiro was slowly pushed out of the story. They began to focus on Nanami which wasn't a bad thing. But they decided to jump any kind of closure and focus on Mashiro again? Don't get me wrong, I still want Mashiro to be happy with the man she loves but it is almost impossible to reach a satisfying conclusion now.
    I really fear the reason why Nanami has to leave is to make Sorata focus on Mashiro...
    Lets just hope they had a different idea.

Quote Quote:
    I liked the episode, I’m even okay with the ending….since it makes me curious about how the author/anime team will handle the events in the next episode.
    I agree with that, but I'm not happy with the plot development.
    I'm still looking forward to the next episode because this show really became one of my all time favourites (Thanks btw for having it in your sig that time so I could get curious. ), so I really, really, REALLY hope they don't mess this wonderful story up.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 06, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess her mind couldn't handle it anymore. Pushing aside every bit of sadness or fear and just beeing her old cheerful self... The breakdown was bound to happen... =(
    I was a miracle she could last that long... :'(
    True, true. It was a very touching scene. Poor Nanami.

Quote Quote:
    I was almost ready for a confession by Nanami at that moment...
    Considering how heartbroken Nanami was, I don’t think she had the mind or the strength to confess to Sorata at that moment. Moreover, I don’t think she could have handled more pain…being rejected by Sorata would have destroyed her even more.

Quote Quote:
    I changed my opinion totally regarding my favourite pair. Nanami was overall simply the best.
    Welcome to the Nanami x Sorata shipping camp! Nanami x Sorata is a wonderful pairing and they should have ended up together in the end.
    Quote Quote:
    She was always true to herself, tried everything she could to achieve her dream, but failed like a normal human being.
    And even after failing she tried her best to resist the pain and heartbreak. Nanami is amazing!!

Quote Quote:
    The way Sorata hugged her despite his own bad news was just awesome. Their feeling were portrayed very well within the rain.
    That scene was so romantic and sweet.
    Quote Quote:
    It's not that I don't understand why he is down. That is totally normal. But how it turned out was 100% annoying.
    Well…Sorata didn’t handle the situation very well…but I did cut him some slack because receiving that kind of news wasn’t an easy thing.

Quote Quote:
    Refering to what I said above, I really despise how his jealousy of talented people makes him such an idiot. It's not Mashiros fault for beeing able to draw like that, neither is it his fault for not mastering everything.
    It isn’t Mashiro’s fault at all...and it seems Sorata keeps forgetting that Mashiro is not perfect either. She is a genius when it comes to art but she fails at many other things.

Quote Quote:
    I guess he and Nanami make a better couple because they are both normal.
    For me they make a better couple more many other reasons…but I do like how they both help each other to bring out the best in each other.

Quote Quote:

I guess "Nanami and Sorata will become a couple" is a typo? :3
    Sorry! ^^ My mistake. It was a Freudian slip since that is the pairing that I would like to see in the end.

Quote Quote:
    After the cultural fest Mashiro was slowly pushed out of the story. They began to focus on Nanami which wasn't a bad thing. But they decided to jump any kind of closure and focus on Mashiro again? Don't get me wrong, I still want Mashiro to be happy with the man she loves but it is almost impossible to reach a satisfying conclusion now.
    Well…it will be satisfactory in the sense that Mashiro will get her happy ending; however, things will feel a bit forced.

Quote Quote:
    I really fear the reason why Nanami has to leave is to make Sorata focus on Mashiro...
    Lets just hope they had a different idea.
    Nanami is such a beautiful character I really hope she doesn’t get push aside and forgotten in the end.

Quote Quote:
    I'm still looking forward to the next episode because this show really became one of my all time favourites (Thanks btw for having it in your sig that time so I could get curious. ), so I really, really, REALLY hope they don't mess this wonderful story up.
    You’re very welcome! Thank you for joining this thread! ^_^
    And I hope they don’t destroy this story as well. :/

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how heartbroken Nanami was, I don’t think she had the mind or the strength to confess to Sorata at that moment. Moreover, I don’t think she could have handled more pain…being rejected by Sorata would have destroyed her even more.
    True. But it was such a lovely scene...

Quote Quote:
    Welcome to the Nanami x Sorata shipping camp! Nanami x Sorata is a wonderful pairing and they should have ended up together in the end.
    I agree. It'a not like I don't like Mashiro anymore or anything... But with the recent development only one pairing is really acceptable and satisfying.

Quote Quote:
    And even after failing she tried her best to resist the pain and heartbreak. Nanami is amazing!!
    Indeed. She is one of the strongest girls -mentally- I've seen in the Anime world.

Quote Quote:
    Well…Sorata didn’t handle the situation very well…but I did cut him some slack because receiving that kind of news wasn’t an easy thing.
    I agree with that. But I just don't like how his jealousy affects others. He almost broke Mashiros heart once already...

Quote Quote:
    It isn’t Mashiro’s fault at all...and it seems Sorata keeps forgetting that Mashiro is not perfect either. She is a genius when it comes to art but she fails at many other things.
    Yes she is a genius. After that she is a very sweet and caring girl.
    It's just so "foolish" Sorata doesn't seem to understand that and only compares his unsuccessfulness with her outstanding skills.

Quote Quote:
    For me they make a better couple more many other reasons…but I do like how they both help each other to bring out the best in each other.
    Indeed. They encourage themselfs and try even harder because of each other. They really should've been the canon couple...

Quote Quote:
    Sorry! ^^ My mistake. It was a Freudian slip since that is the pairing that I would like to see in the end.
    Very understandable.

Quote Quote:
    Well…it will be satisfactory in the sense that Mashiro will get her happy ending; however, things will feel a bit forced.
    Thats what I fear...

29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast