Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    True. But it was such a lovely scene...
    It was!! I think in a way the Nanami x Sorata scene was more powerful than the Mashiro x Sorata hug scene. I’m not saying that the Mashiro x Sorata scene wasn’t sweet and moving, but I liked the Nanami x Sorata scene better…it was more touching and emotional, IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    I agree. It'a not like I don't like Mashiro anymore or anything... But with the recent development only one pairing is really acceptable and satisfying.
    That is exactly how I feel. This anime has been a shipping rollercoaster. I first was rooting for Sorata x Mashiro, then I was rooting for Sorata x Mashiro and Sorata x Nanami, then I finally realized where my shipping fangirl’s heart truly belonged…it belonged in the Sorata x Nanami camp!!!

Sorata and Mashiro become a couple in the 10th novel, so I hope that once Nanami gets pushed out of the picture, Sorata and Mashiro’s relationship develops enough to not feel forced anymore and enough to convince me of why they are the winning pairing.

Quote Quote:
    Indeed. She is one of the strongest girls -mentally- I've seen in the Anime world.
    Yes, she is. Moreover, she is one of my favorite anime girls. That is why it is so sad to see her losing so badly in this series. She failed her audition and failed at making her dream come true, she lost the guy she loves, and she will have to return home and start from zero. All the girls (Mashiro, Misaki and Rita) will have a happy ending, why Nanami can’t have one?

Quote Quote:
    I agree with that. But I just don't like how his jealousy affects others. He almost broke Mashiros heart once already...
    Well…since heartbreak is part of life it will be for Mashiro to experience a bit of that as well…

I wouldn’t like for Sorata to not be himself just because he is afraid of hurting Mashiro…that wouldn’t be a real and honest relationship.

Quote Quote:
    Indeed. They encourage themselfs and try even harder because of each other. They really should've been the canon couple...
    ITA!!

I had forgotten about this song but Nanami’s voice is so sweet and beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    It was!! I think in a way the Nanami x Sorata scene was more powerful than the Mashiro x Sorata hug scene. I’m not saying that the Mashiro x Sorata scene wasn’t sweet and moving, but I liked the Nanami x Sorata scene better…it was more touching and emotional, IMHO.
    I agree. The rain made this scene incredible touching. The hug at christmas was nice too, but this...

Quote Quote:
    Yes, she is. Moreover, she is one of my favorite anime girls. That is why it is so sad to see her losing so badly in this series. She failed her audition and failed at making her dream come true, she lost the guy she loves, and she will have to return home and start from zero. All the girls (Mashiro, Misaki and Rita) will have a happy ending, why Nanami can’t have one?
    Maybe she will? We don't know yet.

Quote Quote:
    I wouldn’t like for Sorata to not be himself just because he is afraid of hurting Mashiro…that wouldn’t be a real and honest relationship.
    Very true. But some things shouldn't be said...

Quote Quote:
    I had forgotten about this song but Nanami’s voice is so sweet and beautiful!!
    Yes that was so adorable. I look forward to rewatching that episode some day in the future. x3

Episode 22:

I'm still not happy. The train drowning Soratas confession was so cliche... Even more because only Nanami heared it loud and clear who was again my main heroine of the episode.
    It is awesome and sad how nice she is... Stopping her confession midway and changing it to a "I'm so glad I met you" was very hard to watch... Nanami knew she had lost but watching her smile after that left me kinda sad...

Don't get me wrong, I loved the talk between Mashiro and Sorata but it would've been better if ALL of his words had reached her.
    She was over the top cute though... Can't help but loving this girl. :3 I need to find a good picture of Mashiro with her teary eyes. :3 She looked soooo cute there.
    I think this was the first time she really showed emotions without holding something back.

On a side note...
    How can ANYBODY leave Misakis car without lurching?
    Why is Jin so damn badass?

PS:
    Spoiler show

My heart broke a little...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 11, 2013 at 09:59 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe she will? We don't know yet.
    She better has one!! After watching tonight’s episode…Nanami totally deserves to have her happy ending!!

Quote Quote:
    Very true. But some things shouldn't be said...
    Touché, or at least they shouldn’t be said like that…there are better ways to express your feelings.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 22:

I'm still not happy. The train drowning Soratas confession was so cliche... Even more because only Nanami heared it loud and clear who was again my main heroine of the episode.
    This episode had me on the verge of tears, I was very close to cry during various time in this episode and all of those times had to do with Nanami. Nanami was simply amazing in this episode. She shined the brightest, I agree.

Quote Quote:
    It is awesome and sad how nice she is... Stopping her confession midway and changing it to a "I'm so glad I met you" was very hard to watch... Nanami knew she had lost but watching her smile after that left me kinda sad...
    I adored her confession; it was so real, so heartfelt, so unselfish, so sincere, so full of love, she confessed her feelings for Sorata completely and without the need of saying “I love you”. Sorata is so dense that he couldn’t fully understand what Nanami’s words truly meant. Nanami is such a strong, kind and amazing girl! I love her even more after watching this episode. She loved Sorata so much that she didn’t want to burden him with her confession; all that she wanted was for him to be happy with the girl he loves. Her confession was very close to make me cry. I have huge amount of respect and admiration for Nanami, she is the best without a doubt!

Quote Quote:
    Don't get me wrong, I loved the talk between Mashiro and Sorata but it would've been better if ALL of his words had reached her.
    Sorata’s confession was very heartfelt as well….and Mashiro’s words were very touching, but my favorite confession was Nanami’s. Her confession was so deep and moving.

Quote Quote:
    I think this was the first time she really showed emotions without holding something back.
    I liked the fact that Mashiro showed some emotion and was able to express her emotions. She really loves all the people at Sakurasou, her painting was worth a thousand words!

The Nanami x Mashiro moments were very sweet and touching as well. Nanami is such a smart, kind and caring girl. She has a heart of gold.

I also liked the Rita x Akasaka moments, they looked so cute together.

And it seems Jin and Masaki have planned something to save Sakurasou.

Chihiro-sensei is awesome!! She really cares about her students; the slap that she gave to that guy whose name I can’t remember was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    PS:
    Spoiler show

My heart broke a little...
    This entire episode broke my heart! Nanami!!!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

She better has one!! After watching tonight’s episode…Nanami totally deserves to have her happy ending!!
    100% agree. She was the most caring character of them all. Maybe while she is at home? She deserves an awesome guy who loves her.

Quote Quote:
    This episode had me on the verge of tears, I was very close to cry during various time in this episode and all of those times had to do with Nanami. Nanami was simply amazing in this episode. She shined the brightest, I agree.
    Very understandable. And again i can't believe how strong Nanami is. To take all that head on and still be able to smile with the brightness of the sun.

Quote Quote:
    I adored her confession; it was so real, so heartfelt, so unselfish, so sincere, so full of love, she confessed her feelings for Sorata completely and without the need of saying “I love you”. Sorata is so dense that he couldn’t fully understand what Nanami’s words truly meant. Nanami is such a strong, kind and amazing girl! I love her even more after watching this episode. She loved Sorata so much that she didn’t want to burden him with her confession; all that she wanted was for him to be happy with the girl he loves. Her confession was very close to make me cry. I have huge amount of respect and admiration for Nanami, she is the best without a doubt!
    I do think she wanted to quote the line from her voice acting again and confess to Sorata in a manner even the most dense guy would understand.
    This was the first show I really had a hard time on finding out which girl I should root for. So it's even more depressing for me because she lost in every single way... But at least she gave her best.

Quote Quote:
    Sorata’s confession was very heartfelt as well….and Mashiro’s words were very touching, but my favorite confession was Nanami’s. Her confession was so deep and moving.
    Yes it was very touching but why let a train stop them now? This is something I will never be able to comprehend I guess...
    But I agree. Nanami takes the crown.

Quote Quote:
    I liked the fact that Mashiro showed some emotion and was able to express her emotions. She really loves all the people at Sakurasou, her painting was worth a thousand words!
    Her painting was awesome... But she didn't draw herself ... That was said...

Quote Quote:
    The Nanami x Mashiro moments were very sweet and touching as well. Nanami is such a smart, kind and caring girl. She has a heart of gold.
    Mashiro was so girly there. x) I loved that.
    Nanami is one of the best friends somebody could ever wish for.

Quote Quote:
    I also liked the Rita x Akasaka moments, they looked so cute together.
    It's so funny when the guy is the Tsundere... XD

Quote Quote:
    And it seems Jin and Masaki have planned something to save Sakurasou.
    i look forward to it. It has to be awesome.

Quote Quote:
    Chihiro-sensei is awesome!! She really cares about her students; the slap that she gave to that guy whose name I can’t remember was priceless!
    Yes. She cares for all of them even if she doesn't want to show it. Chihiro-sensei is a great teacher after all.

Quote Quote:
    This entire episode broke my heart! Nanami!!!
    There There... :'(

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

100% agree. She was the most caring character of them all. Maybe while she is at home? She deserves an awesome guy who loves her.
    She deserves all the happiness the world can offer. Maybe Miyahara-kun finds a way to win Nanami’s heart now that she has given up on Sorata? I mean, Miyahara-kun is an awesome guy and he loves Nanami very much so I will be happy with a Miyahara-kun x Nanami pairing.

Quote Quote:
    Very understandable. And again i can't believe how strong Nanami is. To take all that head on and still be able to smile with the brightness of the sun.
    Nanami is very strong and has a huge heart and she really cares about Sorata and Mashiro…she is a extremely kind girl, she is amazing!

Quote Quote:
    I do think she wanted to quote the line from her voice acting again and confess to Sorata in a manner even the most dense guy would understand.
    Yes, her first intention was to confess to Sorata using the lines from her audition but she stopped midway because she realized that Sorata’s heart didn’t belong to her, it belonged to Mashiro.

Quote Quote:
    This was the first show I really had a hard time on finding out which girl I should root for. So it's even more depressing for me because she lost in every single way... But at least she gave her best.
    I had a really hard time too, but the ship I decided to root for in the end was Nanami x Sorata, mainly because of Nanami. And…in a way…I didn’t like how Mashiro had all the success while Nanami…couldn’t win at one single thing. That was kind of unfair.

Quote Quote:
    Yes it was very touching but why let a train stop them now? This is something I will never be able to comprehend I guess...
    Because Sorata confesses to Mashiro later in the story and because it wasn’t the right moment for Sorata to confess to Mashiro since the main focus was on Nanami during that scene, the focus was on how Nanami reacted to hearing Sorata confessing his feelings to Mashiro.

Quote Quote:
    Her painting was awesome... But she didn't draw herself ... That was said...
    It was sad indeed.

Quote Quote:
    Nanami is one of the best friends somebody could ever wish for.
    Nanami is a wonderful girl; Sorata, Mashiro and Misaki are very lucky to have a friend like her in their lives.
    Quote Quote:
    It's so funny when the guy is the Tsundere... XD
    Funny and cute!

Quote Quote:
    Yes. She cares for all of them even if she doesn't want to show it. Chihiro-sensei is a great teacher after all.
    She really is!

Quote Quote:
    There There... :'(
    Btw, here’s an awesome Nanami x Sorata AMV that made me , it expresses Nanami’s feelings very well.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

She deserves all the happiness the world can offer. Maybe Miyahara-kun finds a way to win Nanami’s heart now that she has given up on Sorata? I mean, Miyahara-kun is an awesome guy and he loves Nanami very much so I will be happy with a Miyahara-kun x Nanami pairing.
    Fight Miyahara-kun! The stage is yours. :3
    They would make a good couple.

Quote Quote:
    Nanami is very strong and has a huge heart and she really cares about Sorata and Mashiro…she is a extremely kind girl, she is amazing!
    Maybe a bit too kind for her own good... :/

Quote Quote:
    I had a really hard time too, but the ship I decided to root for in the end was Nanami x Sorata, mainly because of Nanami. And…in a way…I didn’t like how Mashiro had all the success while Nanami…couldn’t win at one single thing. That was kind of unfair.
    It really was. She got friendzoned and lost her dream for the time being... But at least she got some kind of closure.

Quote Quote:
    Because Sorata confesses to Mashiro later in the story and because it wasn’t the right moment for Sorata to confess to Mashiro since the main focus was on Nanami during that scene, the focus was on how Nanami reacted to hearing Sorata confessing his feelings to Mashiro.
    but a confession should be something great. With this it became a torturing device for Nanami... that wasn't fair at all...

Quote Quote:
    Btw, here’s an awesome Nanami x Sorata AMV that made me , it expresses Nanami’s feelings very well.
    That makes me sad again... Such a wonderful girl... *.*

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fight Miyahara-kun! The stage is yours. :3
    They would make a good couple.
    ITA!!! Please Miyahara-kun don’t give up on Nanami!!

Quote Quote:
    Maybe a bit too kind for her own good... :/
    Well…I like her as she is. I know being too good worked to her disadvantage but I wouldn’t change her a bit.

Quote Quote:
    It really was. She got friendzoned and lost her dream for the time being... But at least she got some kind of closure.
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    but a confession should be something great. With this it became a torturing device for Nanami... that wasn't fair at all...
    Maybe the author thought that was the only way she could make Nanami give up completely on Sorata…

Quote Quote:
    That makes me sad again... Such a wonderful girl... *.*
    Wonderful indeed~

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

ok also i want to mention that i veiw this anime as a true tragedy
    but i mean that in a very good way

Spoiler show

with that being said i cannot wait for episode 24

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    Spoiler show
    Welcome to the thread.
    We were refering to the confession scene in the recent episode 22, while they were searching for Mashiro.

Quote Quote:
    ok also i want to mention that i veiw this anime as a true tragedy
    but i mean that in a very good way
    You could say that. At least out of Nanamis view its a love tradegy. :'(

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show
    Well I changed from rooting for Mashiro to rooting for Nanami. She just won my heart. It's a pity she couldn't win Soratas.
    But well the guy loves Mashiro after all.

Quote Quote:
    with that being said i cannot wait for episode 24
    Did you mean 23? Because there are only 22 at the moment right?

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For those interested baka tsuki has the first three volumes translated here

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...anojo#Volume_8

i would actually buy this light novel if i could find it for sale in english

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Welcome to the thread.
    We were refering to the confession scene in the recent episode 22, while they were searching for Mashiro.

Well I changed from rooting for Mashiro to rooting for Nanami. She just won my heart. It's a pity she couldn't win Soratas.

Did you mean 23? Because there are only 22 at the moment right?
    yes thats what i meant

i was pulling for nanami because she worked so hard she still came up short

she didnt deserve so much heartache

Spoiler show

it is a very good anime because of how emotionally involved it makes us veiwers

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

it almost seems like the romance between the secondary characters serves as a consolation prize, we are all happy to see jinXmasaki and ryussokeXrita

Spoiler show

but as with many romance titles, someone has to wind up dissapointed at the end, who knows we may all be i for a shocker in the next two episodes, i cannot find the light novel translated past volume 3 so i couldnt even spoil it for myself
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; March 18, 2013 at 09:15 AM.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

*claps hands*

Hands down one of the best episodes of the whole show if not THE best.
    Their friendship is just outstanding and I was impressed how much emotions Misaki could convey to the whole audience and me. It was nice to have those little flashback so we could see again what they've been through. Really an magnificent speech. And I have to agree with Misaki. For me it was the same reason regarding Mashiro. Her awesome eyes. *.*

Furthermore it was awesome to see Nanamis adorable crying face directly after Dragon mentioned it. x'D
    Even more awesome how Misaki teased Rita and Dragon a bit while they shared an emotional moment. :3

Thoses teachers were real scumbags and the principal was the worst. it was epic how Jin and the rest outwitted him like that. He deserved it.
    Dragon kicked even more ass while stating the obvious again. Good work.

The whole gym looked very pretty while the cherryblossoms flew. :')
    Sakurasou is saved... I'm so happy about that. x')

At the end Sorata was the king of Tsukkomi again. :'D Heartwarming how the staff was able to fit some gags in the episode.
    On top of that I love that graduation song. An easy melody and and easy text but so touching. Even I could sing along. x'D

Nice to see how good Mashiro and Nanami look together. Like they have been nothing else but the best friends since the beginning. Seeing Mashiro showing so many emotions is soooooo cute too. :3

Only one episode left. looking at the "preview" it will be a Sorata x Mashiro episode. I hope they will end it well.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 18, 2013 at 07:29 PM.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok i just watched episode 23 i watched like 15 episodes yesterday as i couldnt stop once i got past the hug scene with mashiro
    Welcome to this thread, Kisame Hoshigaki!! I’m so glad to see you posting in here.

And I’m even happier to find out you really enjoyed watching this series.

Quote Quote:
    when you guys refer to the nanami confession scene, are you talking about when they were riding the bike? or when they were looking for mashiro?
    We were referring to the “confession” scene in episode 22.

Quote Quote:
    i cant decide whether i want kanda to be with mashiro or with nanami
    Sky and I experienced that as well. I fist rooted for Mashiro x Sorata then I rooted for both Mashiro x Sorata and Nanami x Sorata but in the end my shipping heart realized that the pairing I really wanted to root for was Nanami x Sorata, mainly because of Nanami.

Quote Quote:
    its so heart breaking to think that one of them will be alone, because unlike some other romance anime
    i cant decide which one i want him.to be with more, it really is sad when you think about it
    It is really sad indeed.

Nanami not only got her heart broken, she also failed in her audition and lost her chance to make her dream come true. Nanami!!

Quote Quote:
    Well I changed from rooting for Mashiro to rooting for Nanami. She just won my heart.
    Nanami is so awesome, isn’t she?

Quote Quote:
    It's a pity she couldn't win Soratas.
    Or achieve her dream.

Quote Quote:
    Yep, in the end in all comes down to who is the girl Sorata loves and that girl is Mashiro.

For those interested baka tsuki has the first three volumes translated here

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...anojo#Volume_8
    Thanks for the info! ^_^

Quote Quote:
    she didnt deserve so much heartache
    ITA! I hope the author of the LN gives Nanami the happy ending she totally deserves.

Quote Quote:
    but her hesitation in episode 22 shows that she realized that kanda loved mashiro
    She realized that a long time ago…but she confirmed it in episode 22.

Quote Quote:
    it almost seems like the romance between the secondary characters serves as a consolation prize, we are all happy to see jinXmasaki and ryussokeXrita
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    but i still have this empty feeling about namani because she worked so hard to get sorata to like her, and to become a voice actress, and to pay her own way because her parents wouldnt support her. I do understand why she couldnt tell sorata that she loved him, because she didnt want to complicate or ruin things between he and mashori, but she should have at least let him make that choice, and not backed down on her own
    She knew that she had lost her chance and she loved Sorata so much that she didn’t want to make him feel awkward, she just wanted for him to be happy with Mashiro. Plus, she knew being rejected by Sorata would have been too much for her, she didn’t want to hear Sorata saying those words.

Quote Quote:
    but as with many romance titles, someone has to wind up dissapointed at the end, who knows we may all be i for a shocker in the next two episodes, i cannot find the light novel translated past volume 3 so i couldnt even spoil it for myself
    Mashiro x Sorata is canon and things won’t change [spoiler = LN] in the novel they are already dating[/spoiler] so our only hope is Miyahara-kun!!

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Episode 23:
    I haven’t watched the episode yet but as soon as I watch it I’ll reply to your post. BTW, seeing you so happy about the episode makes me want to watch it even more.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

*claps hands*

Their friendship is just outstanding and I was impressed how much emotions Misaki could convey to the whole audience and me. It was nice to have those little flashback so we could see again what they've been through. Really an magnificent speech. And I have to agree with Misaki. For me it was the same reason regarding Mashiro. Her awesome eyes. *.*

Furthermore it was awesome to see Nanamis adorable crying face directly after Dragon mentioned it. x'D
    Even more awesome how Misaki teased Rita and Dragon a bit while they shared an emotional moment. :3

Thoses teachers were real scumbags and the principal was the worst. it was epic how Jin and the rest outwitted him like that. He deserved it.

At the end Sorata was the king of Tsukkomi again. :'D Heartwarming how the staff was able to fit some gags in the episode.
    On top of that I love that graduation song. An easy melody and and easy text but so touching. Even I could sing along. x'D

Nice to see how good Mashiro and Nanami look together. Like they have been nothing else but the best friends since the beginning. Seeing Mashiro showing so many emotions is soooooo cute too. :3

Only one episode left. looking at the "preview" it will be a Sorata x Mashiro episode. I hope they will end it well.
    ahhh its not out on crunchy rolls simulcast yet!!!!

i cant wait to see it

thanks to destiny so much for telling me about this series, sky i appologize but i didnt read your whole post yet because i want to warch it for myself first

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

*claps hands*
    Bravo indeed! This episode was absolutely beautiful!

Quote Quote:
    ITA! This episode was wonderfully done.

Quote Quote:
    Misaki’s speech was so touching. I was very close to cry during her speech. Misaki is a great girl!

Quote Quote:
    Nanami’s face was so cute!! And since you have mentioned Dragon, I loved Dragon’s reaction to Misaki’s speech. It was very sweet and moving seeing Dragon, a big tsundere, finally showing some emotion.

Quote Quote:
    Rita x Akasaka ftw!!

Quote Quote:
    Jin is very clever and smart! Misaki and Jin’s plan was ingenious and heartfelt, I liked it very much. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Dragon is awesome! Dragon has won big points with me during the last couple of eps and I now understand why Rita likes him so much.

Quote Quote:
    Yep.

Quote Quote:
    I’m happy that Sakurasou won’t be demolished but I’m sad that Misaki and Jin won’t be there.

Quote Quote:
    Very sweet and touching I agree.

Quote Quote:
    I have to agree, they do look cute together.

Quote Quote:
    I thought there were two more episodes before the end…

And Miyahara-kun was so awesome!! I really want a Nanami x Miyahara-kun pairing!!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

thanks to destiny so much for telling me about this series
    You’re very welcome Kisame! Thank you for joining us in the discussion of this wonderful series!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 19, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Misaki’s speech was so touching. I was very close to cry during her speech. Misaki is a great girl!
    ITA. She gave everything she could during that speech... So touching... :')

Quote Quote:
    Nanami’s face was so cute!! And since you have mentioned Dragon, I loved Dragon’s reaction to Misaki’s speech. It was very sweet and moving seeing Dragon, a big tsundere, finally showing some emotion.
    Indeed. Dragon blushing so much was new. He may not show it openly bu he loves all of them. And the "former freeloader" the most. x)

Quote Quote:
    Jin is very clever and smart! Misaki and Jin’s plan was ingenious and heartfelt, I liked it very much. ^_^
    And he kept his cool like (almost) always. I doubt anyone would've so so calm in such a situation. It really was an outstanding plan they came up with.

Quote Quote:
    Dragon is awesome! Dragon has won big points with me during the last couple of eps and I now understand why Rita likes him so much.
    So do I. His shell is breaking apart because he found new friend who he cares about and who care about him.

Quote Quote:
    I’m happy that Sakurasou won’t be demolished but I’m sad that Misaki and Jin won’t be there.
    As they sad. They are Sakurasou... It isn't just an old building... The bonds they forged will never break apart.

Quote Quote:
    I thought there were two more episodes before the end…
    To be honest this already felt like the last episode to me. I wonder how they are going to surpass such an awesome episode.

Quote Quote:
    And Miyahara-kun was so awesome!! I really want a Nanami x Miyahara-kun pairing!!!
    100% agree. He was a true hero too.

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast