Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

  1. #16
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That would be beautiful.
    For me it’s not so beautiful…remember I’m also a fan of Nanami x Sorata…so part of me wants to see Mashiro confessing to Sorata but part of me doesn’t want to see that because it would be the official end of Nanami x Sorata. Being part of two shipping camps is so hard!!

    Quote Quote:
    I really can't wait for the next episode. :3
    Me too! I can’t wait for it!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    For me it’s not so beautiful…remember I’m also a fan of Nanami x Sorata…so part of me wants to see Mashiro confessing to Sorata but part of me doesn’t want to see that because it would be the official end of Nanami x Sorata. Being part of two shipping camps is so hard!!
    I really understand your problem. :3
    I want Mashiro and Nanami to be happy so even when Mashiro and Sorata will become a couple and Nanami will be heartbroken...
    The day will come where she will fall in love again with someone who loves her as well. x3

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #18
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I really understand your problem. :3
    I want Mashiro and Nanami to be happy so even when Mashiro and Sorata will become a couple and Nanami will be heartbroken...
    The day will come where she will fall in love again with someone who loves her as well. x3
    True, True. And Nanami deserves someone who truly loves her…just like the guy she rejected did…Nanami…why did you reject him?! Well…she is in love with Sorata and Sorata is a good guy so I can’t blame her for falling for Sorata.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #19
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Episode 13:

    The new opening is catchy. x3 The ending is nice too but Days of Dash was way better.

    Misaki never fails to amaze me... Her approaches became even more daring... I mean a marriage registration form? That was new. x'D
    The only thing more amazing is Jins way of sliding out of her fangs of love. :'D
    Thumbs up for Misakis Santa-outfit by the way. :3

    Another thing which is awesome is how Rita and Akasaka make this episode even funnier without making an appearance. :'D

    Soratas sister did it again... So funny... x'D

    Mashiro was so damn cute again this episode... Seating herself next to Sorata for "no reason" and trying to make him food because she was inspired by Misaki... Her pure love is so adorable even more so because she can't describe her feelings.
    On top of that her love for knives... How much does she love them if she can't sleep at night? x'D

    So much for the parts I liked.

    Now to my Anti-Hero of the week...

    I really want to punch Sorata in the face. I know it is a given thing for Anime heroes to be dense and oblivious to love itself but this was unbelievable dumb.
    It was bad enough he treated Mashiro-chan like crap the first time he wasn't successful and I couldn't really forgive Sorata his freak out. But now AGAIN? ò__ó
    His inferiority complex and/or jealousy won again it seems... I can't stand how he treats Mashiro. She deserves better... :'(

    Furthermore it looked like Sorata left her alone in the hallway and didn't even react to it anymore... *angry*

    And now to Nanami. Poor girl... This won't end the way she wishes... I get the feeling Sorata will hurt her badly. Either because he rejects her feelings and/or leaves for the party Mashiro will attend.

    Sorata has to grow up for gods sake. The way he is now he is going to fail at everything and he'll loose himself in the process.
    His first step should be to apologize to Mashiron!
    Yes, I'm really pissed because of his behavior.

    Mashiro and Sorata holding hands in the opening was very cute so I really hope Sorata mans up so they can be together.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; January 13, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #20
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 13:

    The new opening is catchy. x3 The ending is nice too but Days of Dash was way better.
    About the new OP and the new ED, I like the new OP, not as much as the old OP, but I like it. Now about the new ED, let’s just say I’m not a big fan of it.

    Quote Quote:
    Misaki never fails to amaze me... Her approaches became even more daring... I mean a marriage registration form? That was new. x'D
    The only thing more amazing is Jins way of sliding out of her fangs of love. :'D
    Thumbs up for Misakis Santa-outfit by the way. :3
    Episode 13…I have mixed feelings about this episode. It made me like the girls in this series even more, but on the other hand, it made me dislike Jin and Sorata.

    Misaki’s strategies to win Jin’s heart were priceless! But I didn’t like how Jin kept avoiding Misaki and wasn’t brave enough to face her and give her a real answer to her feelings. He knows how she feels about him, so he should stop pretending he doesn’t know and he should talk to her. Moreover, I didn’t like how he kept going out with other girls despite the fact that he knows he loves her and he knows how she feels about him.

    Jin lost big points with me in this episode. The only “good thing” he did in this episode was to subtly force Sorata to make a decision about Nanami and Mashiro. By giving those tickets to Nanami and by putting that apron on Mashiro, Jin is putting all the pieces in action to help Sorata realize the feelings Nanami and Mashiro have for him.

    Quote Quote:
    Another thing wich is awesome is how Rita and Aksaka make this episode even funnier without making an appearance. :'D
    Rita x Akasaka is the only pairing I’m going to root from now on. They helped each other to become better people and they look great together. So Rita x Akasaka ftw!!

    Quote Quote:
    I really want to punch Sorata in the face. I know it is a given thing for Anime heroes to be dense and oblivious to love itself but this was unbelievable dumb.
    It was bad enough he treated Mashiro-chan like crap the first time he wasn't successful and I couldn't really forgive Sorata his freak out. But now AGAIN? ò__ó
    His inferiority complex and/or jealousy won again it seems... I can't stand how he treats Mashiro. She deserves better... :'(
    Sorata…he also lost big points with me in this episode. He shouldn’t have taken out his frustration, anger and sadness on Mashiro. It wasn’t her fault that his game was rejected again; it isn’t her fault that she is a genius artist, it isn’t her fault that she has fallen in love with him. The only reason why I don’t hate Sorata after this episode is because mixed with all of his feelings of anger, frustration and sadness; mixed with all of that was genuine corcern for Mashiro, for what he thought was the best for her, for the Mashiro he admires.

    Maybe it was because of Sorata’s reaction…I don’t know...or maybe it's because I like Nanami very much and I don't want to see her getting hurt, but I don’t like Mashiro x Sorata as much as before.
    Quote Quote:
    And now to Nanami. Poor girl... This won't end the way she wishes... I get the feeling Sorata will hurt her badly. Either because he rejects her feelings and/or leaves for the party Mashiro will attend.
    Nanami…she is so awesome!! I don’t want to see her getting hurt!

    Sorata has gotten himself in deep trouble, he will have to choose a girl and as a result he will end up hurting one of these wonderful girls. Mashiro or Nanami, which one will be the one he will choose?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 13, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  10. #21
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Misaki’s strategies to win Jin’s heart were priceless! But I didn’t like how Jin kept avoiding Misaki and wasn’t brave enough to face her and give her a real answer to her feelings. He knows how she feels about him, so he should stop pretending he doesn’t know and he should talk to her. Moreover, I didn’t like how he kept going out with other girls despite the fact that he knows he loves her and he knows how she feels about him.
    Well not much character development happened on his side. He stayed the same. I do think something will happen over christmas. But I do think Jin has a long way to go. But yeah I totally despise that Jin is still dating other girls.
    Well one thing is for sure... Santa will pay him a visit... :'D


    Quote Quote:
    Jin lost big points with me in this episode. The only “good thing” he did in this episode was to subtly force Sorata to make a decision about Nanami and Mashiro. By giving those tickets to Nanami and by putting that apron on Mashiro, Jin is putting all the pieces in action to help Sorata realize the feelings Nanami and Mashiro have for him.
    Yes he did. He is like an older brother to him in that regard but on the other hand Jin is the worst kind of example regarding love.
    It's sad and funny at the same time how Sorata can't take a hint... hat more does he need to realize those two love him? At least he should've understood Mashiros aproaches.


    Quote Quote:
    Rita x Akasaka is the only pairing I’m going to root from now on. They helped each other to become better people and they look great together. So Rita x Akasaka ftw!!
    I agree 100%
    At least one other man in this dorm is on my bad side now for the time beeing, so I'm going to cheer for the funniest couple. x3


    Quote Quote:
    The only reason why I don’t hate Sorata after this episode is because mixed with all of his feelings of anger, frustration and sadness; mixed with all of that was genuine corcern for Mashiro, for what he thought was the best for her, for the Mashiro he admires.
    At this point I'm going to quote someone - and I waited years for this moment! xD - because I agree with it:

    "Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

    I mean Sorata really admires Mashiro for her talent and her wonderful art but does he understand her? No he doesn't. He sees Mashiro as a little sister most of the time who is not able to manage her life. That last part may be the truth but she wants to learn. Sorata changed her, made her fall in love with him. But Sorata is just a choleric child who throws a tantrum everytime he can't get his way. If he stays this way he should do what she wanted, in fact getting out of her heart. He damages her and at the end of the episode it really looked like he doesn't even care anymore for a sad girl alone in her room.
    Hell I even WANT that christmas date to go wrong because he doesn't deserve an outstanding girl like Nanami either.
    You have to excuse me but I am really furious regarding that matter.


    Quote Quote:
    Maybe it was because of Sorata’s reaction…I don’t know...or maybe it's because I like Nanami very much and I don't want to see her getting hurt, but I don’t like Mashiro x Sorata as much as before.
    As I said my opinion about Sorata x X worsened. He has to do a lot of things right too get me to like him again.


    Quote Quote:
    Nanami…she is so awesome!! I don’t want to see her getting hurt!
    100% agree :'(


    Quote Quote:
    Sorata has gotten himself in deep trouble, he will have to choose a girl and as a result he will end up hurting one of these wonderful girls. Mashiro or Nanami, which one will be the one he will choose?
    Well one thing hasn't changed for me and that is my opinion about the outcome. He will be together with Mashiro someday. I can't think of any other posibility BUT I wonder what he'll do to change himself from beeing a choleric child...

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #22
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well one thing is for sure... Santa will pay him a visit... :'D
    That’s true!

    Quote Quote:
    He is like an older brother to him in that regard but on the other hand Jin is the worst kind of example regarding love.
    ITA!

    Quote Quote:
    I'm going to cheer for the funniest couple. x3
    Maid-chan will be mad at us but I think Rita x Akasaka is (as of now) the best pairing in this series. ^_^

    Quote Quote:
    At this point I'm going to quote someone - and I waited years for this moment! xD - because I agree with it:

    "Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

    I mean Sorata really admires Mashiro for her talent and her wonderful art but does he understand her? No he doesn't. He sees Mashiro as a little sister most of the time who is not able to manage her life. That last part may be the truth but she wants to learn. Sorata changed her, made her fall in love with him. But Sorata is just a choleric child who throws a tantrum everytime he can't get his way. If he stays this way he should do what she wanted, in fact getting out of her heart. He damages her and at the end of the episode it really looked like he doesn't even care anymore for a sad girl alone in her room.
    Hell I even WANT that christmas date to go wrong because he doesn't deserve an outstanding girl like Nanami either.
    You have to excuse me but I am really furious regarding that matter.
    I do agree with you that “Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding”; and it is true that Sorata doesn’t understand Mashiro, and he doesn’t really know what the best thing for her is. However, he does care for her. His concern, although erroneous, was sincere, so that is why I don't hate him. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like him as before but I don’t hate him either.

    I don’t think Sorata intentionally made Mashiro fall for him, things happen naturally inside Mashiro’s heart. And even though Sorata was horrible towards her and I don’t justify his actions, I think in a way it is necessary for Mashiro to experience heartbreak…it is part of growing up after all…moreover, experiencing heartbreak is part of understanding love and life.

    Quote Quote:
    Well one thing hasn't changed for me and that is my opinion about the outcome. He will be together with Mashiro someday. I can't think of any other posibility BUT I wonder what he'll do to change himself from beeing a choleric child...
    Mashiro x Sorata is practically canon, but I’m just curious about Sorata’s decision…will he go to the party with Mashiro? Or will he go on a date with Nanami?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 14, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #23
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Maid-chan will be mad at us but I think Rita x Akasaka is (as of now) the best pairing in this series. ^_^
    Well at least it's the funniest. x) Can't wait to see Rita again.


    Quote Quote:
    I do agree with you that “Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding”; and it is true that Sorata doesn’t understand Mashiro, and he doesn’t really know what the best thing for her is. However, he does care for her. His concern, although erroneous, was sincere, so that is why I don't hate him. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like him as before but I don’t hate him either.
    I know he can be a very great person, otherwise he wouldn't care for Mashiro or his cats. He has to work on his way of letting his dark emotions out though... Maybe he should scream at a wall or something but not at someone who wants to be there for Sorata.


    Quote Quote:
    I don’t think Sorata intentionally made Mashiro fall for him, things happen naturally inside Mashiro’s heart. And even though Sorata was horrible towards her and I don’t justify his actions, I think in a way it is necessary for Mashiro to experience heartbreak…it is part of growing up after all…moreover, experiencing heartbreak is part of understanding love and life.
    No, no I don't mean it that way. As most of all Anime heros he did it unconsciously, respectively while beeing the nice guy he usually is.
    Of course Mashiro has to learn all kind of those emotions but in that regard she is still a child not able to know or to describe what she feels. The only thing she knows is, Sorata means a lot to her so it was kind of harsh too see how he - even though he wasn't doing it on purpose - yelled at her.
    This is the point where he doesnt get her either. Sorata thought Mashiros desire for cooking was some kind of curiosity or even childish behavior. Of course he only got mad because she cut herself - like a parent or an older brother worried about his child/sister - and thought something really bad had happened.
    What I don't get out of my head was the look the editor gave him after he answered her question. I do wonder if Sorata does not know he has feelings for her or if he is just trying to dodge the topic.


    Quote Quote:
    Mashiro x Sorata is practically canon, but I’m just curious about Sorata’s decision…will he go to the party with Mashiro? Or will he go on a date with Nanami?
    Well the new episode is out - great timing by the way because I don't have time to watch it right know -.- -and we'll get our answer.
    I do think it'll be a mix though... With some kind of bad end...

    ---------- Post added January 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was January 15, 2013 at 04:05 AM ----------

    Episode 14:

    For me one of the best episodes. *.* Even more because nearly everything went different than I predicted.

    Mashiro: How could anyone resist those eyes? He way of trying to fix the relationship with Sorata was so ultra adorable. It seems Baumkuchen is a good way to settle every fight. :3 Furthermore she looked gorgeous in her dress. Mashiro is way too cute for gods sake...

    Nanami: Well she looks very pretty with her hair down and her dress was really cute. Soratas way of reacting to it was awesome. x'D It kinda makes me happy I was wrong because she wasn't hurt. Welll maybe a little after seeing Mashiro and Shina arm in arm while the fountain illuminated. I hope she can pass her exam this time. She has to stay... :O

    Sorata: I can't say I've forgiven him but he was slightly better this episode. He is a really is a great guy and he cares for Mashiros wellbeing more than everything because he means a lot to her and he is able to motivate himself because of her. The way he made up with Mashiro seemed like a confession halfway through.
    Well on the other hand I doubt Sorata could ever feel something like love for Nanami... Maybe if Mashiro wasn't in his life...
    The third time's the charm! I hope he can do it this time and if not Sorata has to learn from his errors. If he hurts his friends again... ò____ó

    Jin & Misaki: That really hurt. I never expected to see a Misaki who is heartbroken and so sad... =/ I really don't understand why Jin is trying to sabotage himself too such an degree. She loves him, he loves her. Why can't they be together? I can't find any kind of logic behind that... ='(

    Couple #1: :'D Santa Maid-chan was awesome... A very funny love triangle... xD Rita is really really really bold and daring. Poor and lucky Akasaka...

    What else to say... The opening song was very well done. Even though christmas is over for us I really got in the mood again. Only 11 months!

    Next week should be a blast... All three girls and his sister at the Kanda-household... x'D

    ---------- Post added January 24, 2013 at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was January 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM ----------

    Episode 15:

    I f there ever was an award for epic parenting... i nominate Soratas parents. His father was so epic I have no words for it. Just pure awesomeness.

    It was nice to see Yuuko again. This little Brocon really got into my heart. But no chance against Mashiron little girl... ;D

    The moment between Sorata and Nanami was very cute too. Not that I mind Mashiro disturbed them or anything...

    Yay Misaki is cheerful again! But she should hurry... Jin seems to be on some kind of Yaoi route now. :'D

    It seems the reset button was pushed and everyone is back at his usual self. It was good for a transition and very funny but I'd love more progress. :3
    Last edited by Skyguardian; January 23, 2013 at 09:05 PM.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #24
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 14:
    Nanami: I was wrong because she wasn't hurt. Welll maybe a little after seeing Mashiro and Shina arm in arm while the fountain illuminated. I hope she can pass her exam this time. She has to stay... :O
    She was hurt. She had a feeling that Sorata might like Mashiro but that hug confirmed her hunch. Seeing the guy you like practically confessing to another girl is not something easy, the reason why Nanami didn’t show her pain is because she didn’t want to ruin Mashiro and Sorata’s moment. That is how nice Nanami is and how much she cares about her friends. I already spoiled myself so I know what is going to happen with her audition…

    Quote Quote:
    Sorata: I can't say I've forgiven him but he was slightly better this episode. He is a really is a great guy and he cares for Mashiros wellbeing more than everything because he means a lot to her and he is able to motivate himself because of her. The way he made up with Mashiro seemed like a confession halfway through.
    Well on the other hand I doubt Sorata could ever feel something like love for Nanami... Maybe if Mashiro wasn't in his life...
    The third time's the charm! I hope he can do it this time and if not Sorata has to learn from his errors. If he hurts his friends again... ò____ó
    Sorata loves Mashiro, there is no doubt about it. That hug in front of the fountain was very touching and sincere, and it reminded me of why I’m also a Sorata x Mashiro fan.

    Quote Quote:
    I really don't understand why Jin is trying to sabotage himself too such an degree. She loves him, he loves her. Why can't they be together? I can't find any kind of logic behind that... ='(
    Jin loves Misaki but he also wants to be worthy of her, he wants to become someone who is worthy of being Misaki’s boyfriend, someone she can be proud of. That is why he confessed to Misaki and then he rejected her offer of becoming a couple.

    Sorata and Jin made me upset in episode 13, but their actions in episode 14 made it impossible for me to stay mad at them. So yeah, I’m back to liking them. ^^

    ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

    I noticed this while writing the reply to your post…Sky…now you are green!!! And you are the mod of the OT!! Congratulations, Sky!! I’m so glad you are the mod of the OT.

    Quote Quote:
    Episode 15:

    I f there ever was an award for epic parenting... i nominate Soratas parents. His father was so epic I have no words for it. Just pure awesomeness.
    I agree, Sorata’s dad was awesome!! His personality is priceless!! And as Nanami said, I now know why Sorata adjusted to Sakurasou without a problem.

    Quote Quote:
    The moment between Sorata and Nanami was very cute too. Not that I mind Mashiro disturbed them or anything...
    It was a very sweet moment and it is clear that Sorata does care about Nanami, he cares about her as a friend, but he doesn’t love her and Nanami received just another hint of his feelings for her. Well…on the bright side, even though Sorata doesn’t love Nanami, Sorata’s mom became a big fan of her and she doesn’t dislike the idea of having Nanami as her daughter-in-law. ^^

    Mashiro being jealous of Nanami was very cute! And I liked how Mashiro helped Misaki cheered up and realized one of the reasons why Jin loved her so much.

    Quote Quote:
    Yay Misaki is cheerful again! But she should hurry... Jin seems to be on some kind of Yaoi route now. :'D
    ROLF!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #25
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    She was hurt. She had a feeling that Sorata might like Mashiro but that hug confirmed her hunch. Seeing the guy you like practically confessing to another girl is not something easy, the reason why Nanami didn’t show her pain is because she didn’t want to ruin Mashiro and Sorata’s moment. That is how nice Nanami is and how much she cares about her friends.
    Nanami is a strong girl.
    I guess I forgot you don't have to burst out in tears... Silly me.

    Quote Quote:
    I already spoiled myself so I know what is going to happen with her audition…
    A wild guess: She fails. :'(

    Quote Quote:
    Sorata loves Mashiro, there is no doubt about it. That hug in front of the fountain was very touching and sincere, and it reminded me of why I’m also a Sorata x Mashiro fan.
    It really was.


    Quote Quote:
    Jin loves Misaki but he also wants to be worthy of her, he wants to become someone who is worthy of being Misaki’s boyfriend, someone she can be proud of. That is why he confessed to Misaki and then he rejected her offer of becoming a couple.
    But that was so sad. They should just be happy!


    Quote Quote:
    I noticed this while writing the reply to your post…Sky…now you are green!!! And you are the mod of the OT!! Congratulations, Sky!! I’m so glad you are the mod of the OT.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope I can match the expectations!


    Quote Quote:
    I agree, Sorata’s dad was awesome!! His personality is priceless!! And as Nanami said, I now know why Sorata adjusted to Sakurasou without a problem.
    And it explains why he is so good at Tsukomi-ing. x'D


    Quote Quote:
    It was a very sweet moment and it is clear that Sorata does care about Nanami, he cares about her as a friend, but he doesn’t love her and Nanami received just another hint of his feelings for her. Well…on the bright side, even though Sorata doesn’t love Nanami, Sorata’s mom became a big fan of her and she doesn’t dislike the idea of having Nanami as her daughter-in-law. ^^
    I bet Nanami would love to fullfil his mothers idea.


    Quote Quote:
    Mashiro being jealous of Nanami was very cute! And I liked how Mashiro helped Misaki cheered up and realized one of the reasons why Jin loved her so much.
    She is very good at hitting the nail yes.

    ---------- Post added February 02, 2013 at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM ----------

    Episode 16:

    This time Sorata made it. This Fujisawa was very good at loosing the tension.

    Honestly speaking I like this concept but 22€ per copy would be pretty much for a mobile game yet alone selling 45000 copies until they make money with it...
    I wonder if something like that would sell more on a big plattform. It would increase the targeted groups.

    Mashiron :3 Why are you so cute. x3 I love it when she gets jealous because of Nanami. I do think that Nanamis more mature approach at Sorata is very adorable but I can't help it... Mashiros almost clumsy way of expressing her feelings is way to lovable. :3

    Sorata and Nanami practicing the script was so adorable too. :3 They looked like a couple. x) Even more as he took so good care of her regarding Dinner and her clothes. :3

    Yuuko!!! :3 Haaaah she really loves her Onii-chan doesn't she. x)

    I guess the conclusion is drawing near. Who will it be...?
    I'm a little bit scared regarding the next episode...

    ---------- Post added February 05, 2013 at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was February 02, 2013 at 04:55 PM ----------

    Episode 17:

    Here it is! Valentines Day!!!

    Chocolate for everyone.

    Misaki: Our merry angel. x3 I wish I had her energy. Next week will be a episode for her again. Maybe the conclusion of her struggle for love?

    Jin: If he knows he hurts Misaki with the things he does or rather isn't doing?

    Nanami: Damn you Nanami... Now I'm rooting for you too... Her bad luck skill is way too high though. Sick the first time, trains stop the second time. :/

    Sorata: Good Guy Sorata. He is a very reliable person. I think he really loves Mashiro but it looks like he couldn't decide if he had to choose. Difficult situation...

    Mashiro: No yellow is not enough for a cover... EPIC! X'D I want some chocolate from her too... :3 Not cheering for her is no option. I can't say much without repeating myself.

    Dream pair: Poor Rita... Akasaka can be such a jerk <.<

    Well next episode will be another one about Misaki. Not that I mind, but I really want to have some closure on Sorata x ?

    ---------- Post added February 12, 2013 at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was February 05, 2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

    Episode 18:

    The door-scene was incredibly funny... Shiina is so good for comic relief as well as for being over the top adorable... x'D

    Sorata is awesome and a real friend. No wonder the girls love him. :3

    Episode itself was very sweet. We did get some kind of closure I suppose. Well they do love each other with all of their hearts.

    All of them go home happy.... And yay bad news... <.<

    Now all of them have to fight for Sakurasou!

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #26
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Quote:
    Episode 16:

    Sorata and Nanami practicing the script was so adorable too. :3 They looked like a couple. x) Even more as he took so good care of her regarding Dinner and her clothes. :3
    I loved those scenes. And they made me realize the shipping camp I truly belong to. Even though I like Mashiro and I don’t hate Mashiro x Sorata, the pairing my heart really roots for is Nanami x Sorata. They are so adorable when they are together, they really care for each other and Nanami is such a great girl, she has won my heart completely.

    Quote Quote:
    Episode 17:

    Sorata: Good Guy Sorata. He is a very reliable person. I think he really loves Mashiro but it looks like he couldn't decide if he had to choose. Difficult situation...
    He loves Mashiro but…he doesn’t dislike Nanami; in fact, he likes her and he cares about her. Maybe I’m wrong but I do think that Sorata has always liked/admired Nanami, but he never even considered the possibility of Nanami liking him that is why he never allowed himself to explore those feelings for her and as a result those feelings for Nanami never fully developed. Maybe…he didn’t consider himself good enough for Nanami? Whatever the reason he got used to seeing Nanami as a friend and that is why he won’t be able to see her as something else.

    I know my Sakurasou OTP is doomed but I loved the scene when Nanami “confessed” to him again while they were riding the bike. That hug was so sweet. And…Miyahara…he is a great guy…and he still loves Nanami….too bad Nanami rejected him.

    Quote Quote:
    Dream pair: Poor Rita... Akasaka can be such a jerk <.<
    My dear R & R pairing…I really hope Dragon does something to make up for hurting Rita like that.
    Rita is not indifferent to Dragon, but he is too afraid and stubborn to accept that fact. Dragon, don't be afraid of love!!!

    Quote Quote:
    Episode 18:
    Sorata is awesome and a real friend. No wonder the girls love him. :3
    He is incredible, despite his flaws; he is a very good and kind guy.

    Quote Quote:
    Episode itself was very sweet. We did get some kind of closure I suppose. Well they do love each other with all of their hearts.
    The Misaki x Jin moments were all very sweet and I really liked the flashbacks scenes because they gave us more insight about their relationship. For instance, we now know that Jin has always loved Misaki and that it was Misaki who realized that she loved him too but when it was too late, it was as if she took Jin for granted and even hurt him (not on purpose of course) more than a couple of times.

    I’m very happy that they got their happy ending; they are such a great couple!

    Quote Quote:
    Now all of them have to fight for Sakurasou!
    I don’t think Sakurasou will be demolished, someone somehow will save the day and Sakurasou will remain.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 12, 2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #27
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    I'm so happy you posted something again!
    It got quite lonely here.


    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I loved those scenes. And they made me realize the shipping camp I truly belong to. Even though I like Mashiro and I don’t hate Mashiro x Sorata, the pairing my heart really roots for is Nanami x Sorata. They are so adorable when they are together, they really care for each other and Nanami is such a great girl, she has won my heart completely.
    I kinda agree for know. Nanami got a lot of screentime lately and now I like her very much too. I wonder when the episode comes where she'll get the results...



    Quote Quote:
    He loves Mashiro but…he doesn’t dislike Nanami; in fact, he likes her and he cares about her. Maybe I’m wrong but I do think that Sorata has always liked/admired Nanami, but he never even considered the possibility of Nanami liking him that is why he never allowed himself to explore those feelings for her and as a result those feelings for Nanami never fully developed. Maybe…he didn’t consider himself good enough for Nanami? Whatever the reason he got used to seeing Nanami as a friend and that is why he won’t be able to see her as something else.
    If Mashiro never came into his life... They would be a couple now I think. That is if Nanami would've still been more straight forward regarding her feelings.
    If what you said is true, Sorata would be like a younger and less ecchi Jin.


    Quote Quote:
    I know my Sakurasou OTP is doomed but I loved the scene when Nanami “confessed” to him again while they were riding the bike. That hug was so sweet. And…Miyahara…he is a great guy…and he still loves Nanami….too bad Nanami rejected him.
    Yes that was adorable. She used her real feelings to improve her acting... In fact it wasn't even acting anymore^^


    Quote Quote:
    My dear R & R pairing…I really hope Dragon does something to make up for hurting Rita like that.
    Rita is not indifferent to Dragon, but he is too afraid and stubborn to accept that fact. Dragon, don't be afraid of love!!!
    Well he is who he is. Akasaka has opened up a little after Sorata and Mashiro came to Sakurasou.
    They will get some kind of closure for sure.


    Quote Quote:
    The Misaki x Jin moments were all very sweet and I really liked the flashbacks scenes because they gave us more insight about their relationship. For instance, we now know that Jin has always loved Misaki and that it was Misaki who realized that she loved him too but when it was too late, it was as if she took Jin for granted and even hurt him (not on purpose of course) more than a couple of times.
    I feel even more sorry for her sister... Misaka got all the talent and the love of her life... =/


    Episode 19:

    So this was the beginning of their friendship. Sorata tsukomi-ing the whole time was awesome. :'D
    Great he stayed longer. Otherwise he never met the love of his life or even his own purpose.
    Very sweet flashback episode.
    So the reason Sakurasou has to be destroyed is stupid if I may say so.
    Good thing they have a pro hacker by their side. :3

    Regarding the title of the nextepisode everything will end well regarding that matter.
    So I hope episode 21 will be the start of closure for any kind of Sorata related pairing.

  23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  24. #28
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I'm so happy you posted something again!
    It got quite lonely here.
    RL has kept me pretty busy so I haven’t had time to post as much as before; however, whenever I have a bit of free time I make sure to visit MH and post in this thread. Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive, Sky!

    Quote Quote:
    I kinda agree for know. Nanami got a lot of screentime lately and now I like her very much too. I wonder when the episode comes where she'll get the results...
    I actually don’t want her to get the results…I really don’t….
    If the anime is going to go canon during these last episodes….the episode when
    Spoiler: for what is going to happen show


    Quote Quote:
    If Mashiro never came into his life... They would be a couple now I think. That is if Nanami would've still been more straight forward regarding her feelings.
    That is the thing. It is thanks to Mashiro’s presence that Nanami realized that she loved Sorata and that she was brave enough to accept her feelings for him and was able to act upon those feelings even if just a little bit. It was thanks to Mashiro that Nanami was able to break the status quo regarding her feelings for Sorata. Unfortunately for Nanami, Mashiro is now a big, strong and very important presence in Sorata’s life so she would never know what could have happened if she had acted upon her feelings before Mashiro’s arrival.

    Quote Quote:
    If what you said is true, Sorata would be like a younger and less ecchi Jin.
    Exactly!

    Quote Quote:
    She used her real feelings to improve her acting... In fact it wasn't even acting anymore^^
    Well said and ITA. ^_^

    Quote Quote:
    Well he is who he is. Akasaka has opened up a little after Sorata and Mashiro came to Sakurasou.
    I agree; in fact, I will say that even Nanami has helped Dragon come out of his shell.

    Quote Quote:
    They will get some kind of closure for sure.
    I really hope so.



    Quote Quote:
    I feel even more sorry for her sister... Misaka got all the talent and the love of her life... =/
    Yes, I feel bad for the sister as well. She suffered a lot too. I really hope she also has a happy ending.

    Now about Misaki, yes she is insanely talented but she wasn’t always happy. Before moving to Sakurasou, she had no friends, all the people around her were envious and jealous of her, and one day (as far as she knew) she lost the only friend she had who also was the love of her life. That is why I’m happy that she got her happy ending.

    Quote Quote:
    Episode 19:

    So this was the beginning of their friendship. Sorata tsukomi-ing the whole time was awesome. :'D
    The Misaki- Sorata comedy duo was fantastic!! Misaki was amazing as usual! And…maybe I’m wrong but it seemed to me that Sorata was Misaki first friend besides Jin.

    Quote Quote:
    Great he stayed longer. Otherwise he never met the love of his life or even his own purpose.
    True.

    Quote Quote:
    Very sweet flashback episode.
    It was. I really liked this episode.

    Quote Quote:
    So the reason Sakurasou has to be destroyed is stupid if I may say so.
    Good thing they have a pro hacker by their side. :3
    I’m really looking forward to see what plan they come up with to stop Sakurasou from being demolished.

    Quote Quote:
    Regarding the title of the nextepisode everything will end well regarding that matter.
    So I hope episode 21 will be the start of closure for any kind of Sorata related pairing.
    Taking into consideration some of the changes the anime team has made, I think we are heading towards an anime-original ending. While I’m not a big fan of anime-original endings, I truly hope that Sakurasou gets a good one.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 20, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  26. #29
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    RL has kept me pretty busy so I haven’t had time to post as much as before; however, whenever I have a bit of free time I make sure to visit MH and post in this thread. Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive, Sky!
    I will keep this alive no matter what. No need to worry! :3


    Quote Quote:
    I actually don’t want her to get the results…I really don’t….
    If the anime is going to go canon during these last episodes….the episode when
    Spoiler: for what is going to happen show
    As I thought... =/
    Damn it why is life so cruel to them... <.<
    I hope nanami will still confess... Though that would be sad too...


    Quote Quote:
    That is the thing. It is thanks to Mashiro’s presence that Nanami realized that she loved Sorata and that she was brave enough to accept her feelings for him and was able to act upon those feelings even if just a little bit. It was thanks to Mashiro that Nanami was able to break the status quo regarding her feelings for Sorata. Unfortunately for Nanami, Mashiro is now a big, strong and very important presence in Sorata’s life so she would never know what could have happened if she had acted upon her feelings before Mashiro’s arrival.
    It really is a pity. She was there to made her realize... and is also there to prevent Nanami from the love of her life... She was just too late... =/


    Quote Quote:
    I agree; in fact, I will say that even Nanami has helped Dragon come out of his shell.
    Yes she did too. Everyone did since Mashiro and Nanami entered Sakurasou.


    Quote Quote:
    Yes, I feel bad for the sister as well. She suffered a lot too. I really hope she also has a happy ending.
    She will get over it if she hasn't already. She seems very strong after all and she knew Jin didn't love her. Still very sad he just "used" her so to say...


    Quote Quote:
    Now about Misaki, yes she is insanely talented but she wasn’t always happy. Before moving to Sakurasou, she had no friends, all the people around her were envious and jealous of her, and one day (as far as she knew) she lost the only friend she had who also was the love of her life. That is why I’m happy that she got her happy ending.
    True True. She has to wait for a while but when the time comes they will be together...
    That adds one happy (future) couple to the count.


    Quote Quote:
    The Misaki- Sorata comedy duo was fantastic!! Misaki was amazing as usual! And…maybe I’m wrong but it seemed to me that Sorata was Misaki first friend besides Jin.
    It seemed to me that way too. Her Kouhai-kun really became a special friend for her. x3



    Quote Quote:
    I’m really looking forward to see what plan they come up with to stop Sakurasou from being demolished.
    So do I.


    Quote Quote:
    Taking into consideration some of the changes the anime team has made, I think we are heading towards an anime-original ending. While I’m not a big fan of anime-original endings, I truly hope that Sakurasou gets a good one.
    Did they make major changes?
    I kinda don't want an Anime original ending... <.<
    Well we will see what the Anime studio wants to do. Up to now I'm quite pleased.
    How many of the novels did they cover this far? Maybe I'm going to read them after all.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM.

  27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  28. #30
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I will keep this alive no matter what. No need to worry! :3
    Thank you and glad to hear that.

    Quote Quote:
    I hope nanami will still confess... Though that would be sad too...
    I have a feeling there won’t be a confession from Nanami…

    Quote Quote:
    She was there to made her realize... and is also there to prevent Nanami from the love of her life... She was just too late... =/
    QFT. Sad but oh so true.

    Quote Quote:
    Yes she did too. Everyone did since Mashiro and Nanami entered Sakurasou.
    ITA!

    Quote Quote:
    She will get over it if she hasn't already. She seems very strong after all and she knew Jin didn't love her. Still very sad he just "used" her so to say...
    While I do agree that Jin used her and that wasn’t a good thing, she also shares part of the blame because she let him use her. She knew that he didn’t love her from the start; she knew that the one he loved was Misaki.

    Quote Quote:
    Did they make major changes?
    Well…they changed some things, omitted others and added new ones.

    Quote Quote:
    Well we will see what the Anime studio wants to do. Up to now I'm quite pleased.
    Even though they made some modifications, I’m pleased with the series as well , at least so far I am.

    Quote Quote:
    How mand yof the novels did they cover this far? Maybe I'm going to read them after all.
    I don’t know for sure how many novels they have covered so far, but I think they have covered until the fifth one, maybe a bit more.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

  29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts