Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

  1. #61
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    what an amazing episode, the administration wasnt too happy!!!

    i love misaki-senpai, she is such a great character

    its sad that the series is almost over, but like the students in this episode we will never forget sakurasou!

    im very happy that nanami is taking it so well, she isnt mad about masiro and sorata at all, even though we know she is heartbroken

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #62
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    ITA. She gave everything she could during that speech... So touching... :')
    It was very touching and sincere. She poured her heart into that speech.

    Quote Quote:
    Indeed. Dragon blushing so much was new. He may not show it openly bu he loves all of them. And the "former freeloader" the most. x)
    Yes, he is becoming quite fond of Rita. But I was also referring to how he was all teary-eyed during Misaki’s speech. Her speech really touched his heart.


    Quote Quote:
    And he kept his cool like (almost) always. I doubt anyone would've so so calm in such a situation. It really was an outstanding plan they came up with.
    He kept his cool until the school authorities were going after Misaki, then he got a bit worried and ran towards her but Sorata was faster than him.

    Quote Quote:
    His shell is breaking apart because he found new friend who he cares about and who care about him.
    ITA!

    Quote Quote:
    As they sad. They are Sakurasou... It isn't just an old building... The bonds they forged will never break apart.
    Very true. But I still want to see Jin and Misaki after graduation, hopefully the author doesn’t remove them completely from the story.


    Quote Quote:
    To be honest this already felt like the last episode to me. I wonder how they are going to surpass such an awesome episode.
    With even more amazing episodes. ^_^

    Quote Quote:
    100% agree. He was a true hero too.
    Miyahara-kun should move into Sakurasou and win Nanami’s heart!

    ---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i love misaki-senpai, she is such a great character
    She really is.

    Quote Quote:
    its sad that the series is almost over, but like the students in this episode we will never forget sakurasou!
    QFT! Btw, have you watched Clannad, Kisame?

    Quote Quote:
    im very happy that nanami is taking it so well, she isnt mad about masiro and sorata at all, even though we know she is heartbroken
    Nanami is amazing and wonderful like that, that is why she is my favorite girl in this series. She is so incredible!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #63
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    i started re-watching the series from the beginning today, i had been watching the anime-tail version that was on anime-shippudens mobile site on my phone, but now i am watching the version that is on crunchy roll, because there is NO lag, and what seems to be more accurate subtitling

    i actually missed a little bit of dialogue here and there the first time through because of the lag, not much but enough to aggravate you.

    the good news is because i am watching on crunchy roll i can watch on my xbox in hd on my big screen instead of staring at my phone.

    i am leaning towards ryunosuke as my favorite character from the show, he cracks me up with how much of a shut in he is, how he "hates" women (which is actually just an extreme case of being girl-shy) and the eating tomatoes thing just tops it all off
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; March 21, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #64
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Episode 24:

    So this is it... The final episode...

    Rita and Dragon: Rita you are AWESOME! Poor little dragon... Assaulted by love...

    Jin and Misaki: Nice copy Jin. Now Misaki is finally happy. Though she kinda overreacted... She married him without him knowing... LOL

    Nanami: Well that was fast. She wasn't even gone for us. Good to see her back at her real home.

    Sorata and Mashiro: I'm not really disappointed. But I'm not happy either. There was no real development. She tried to kiss him out of curiosity and a cat destroyed the moment... Though I have to say. Soratas "WTF-Face" was the most awesome thing I ever saw... x'D However. The kiss on his cheek was very sweet. Very fitting for Mashiros character.

    So there will be a second season. It's impossible to end it like this. if there won't be another one I'm really sad. They introduced two (three) new residents so the story can continue. And all of them "should" be interesting. I can totally imagine Sorata getting pissed at Iori because he peeked at his Mashiro or something... :3
    I don't know why though but I'm not a fan of Kannas character design. She looks a bit generic.
    I won't say much to Yuuko. She's there now... Well... Thats about it... XD

    Furthermore that was an AWESOME first impression the "old" residents made on the new guys with Dragon and Mashiro being the most funny ones... xD

    All in all it was a good series. I can't say very good anymore because of a certain different show... () But still. I enjoyed it and as I said before I hope for a second season. Otherwise it would be very bad writing regarding Mashiro and Sorata. At least for me.

    ~So long ~
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 25, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #65
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post

    Rita and Dragon: Rita you are AWESOME! Poor little dragon... Assaulted by love...
    Rita and Dragon became my favorite Sakurasou pairing with this episode! And Rita is great! She has won both the hearts of Dragon and of Maid-chan!

    Quote Quote:
    Jin and Misaki: Nice copy Jin. Now Misaki is finally happy. Though she kinda overreacted... She married him without him knowing... LOL
    I was so happy to see that they included the marriage certificate part in this episode. And Jin was awesome in this ep. Although, I do wonder why he gave false hope to Nanami…maybe he wants for Nanami to be happy or maybe he thinks Nanami could also be a good girlfriend for Sorata….Jin has never made it clear for what girl he was rooting for.

    Quote Quote:
    Nanami: Well that was fast. She wasn't even gone for us. Good to see her back at her real home.
    I was happy to see that Nanami hadn't given up on her dream of becoming a seiyuu. I really hope she becomes a successful seiyuu and that she finds someone who loves her very, very much (Miyahara-kun, I’m looking at you ).

    Quote Quote:
    Sorata and Mashiro: I'm not really disappointed. But I'm not happy either. There was no real development. She tried to kiss him out of curiosity and a cat destroyed the moment... Though I have to say. Soratas "WTF-Face" was the most awesome thing I ever saw... x'D However. The kiss on his cheek was very sweet. Very fitting for Mashiros character.
    That moment was very sweet! And Sorata's face was priceless!

    Quote Quote:
    So there will be a second season. It's impossible to end it like this. if there won't be another one I'm really sad. They introduced two (three) new residents so the story can continue. And all of them "should" be interesting. I can totally imagine Sorata getting pissed at Iori because he peeked at his Mashiro or something... :3
    I don’t have high hopes for a second season, I would really like one but I don’t have high hopes for it. And although I like the new residents, I really wanted for Miyahara-kun to move into Sakurasou, since that would increaser his chances of winning Nanami’s heart.

    And it was great that the person who moved next door was Misaki!!!

    Quote Quote:
    Furthermore that was an AWESOME first impression the "old" residents made on the new guys with Dragon and Mashiro being the most funny ones... xD
    That whole scene was hilarious! I laughed so hard while watching it.
    Quote Quote:
    All in all it was a good series. I can't say very good anymore because of a certain different show... ()
    Which show are you referring to?


    Quote Quote:
    But still. I enjoyed it and as I said before I hope for a second season. Otherwise it would be very bad writing regarding Mashiro and Sorata. At least for me.
    I really liked watching Sakurasou, it was a good anime series. Despite the fact that the author wasn’t very kind to my favorite Sakurasou girl (Nanami is so awesome but she suffered a lot of heartache ), I was able to enjoy this series until the very end.

    Thank you for joining this thread, Sky! ^_^ Discussing this series with you made me like Sakurasou even more; it was very fun talking about this anime with you.

    P.S. Even Chihiro-sensei had a happy ending, since her ex came back to try to win her heart again. ^_^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 26, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #66
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Rita and Dragon became my favorite Sakurasou pairing with this episode! And Rita is great! She has won both the hearts of Dragon and of Maid-chan!
    Rita took them both out by surprise... Maid-chan is an awesome programmed AI though... :O


    Quote Quote:
    I was so happy to see that they included the marriage certificate part in this episode. And Jin was awesome in this ep. Although, I do wonder why he gave false hope to Nanami…maybe he wants for Nanami to be happy or maybe he thinks Nanami could also be a good girlfriend for Sorata….Jin has never made it clear for what girl he was rooting for.
    I agree. Jin was well prepared.
    And yes. Maybe he didn't notice Sorata has fallen vor Mashiro completely. Still... Nanami was very cute... being flustered and all. :3


    Quote Quote:
    I was happy to see that Nanami hadn't given up on her dream of becoming a seiyuu. I really hope she becomes a successful seiyuu and that she finds someone who loves her very, very much (Miyahara-kun, I’m looking at you ).
    ITA. She will be able to make it the next time. I just know it.
    And yes. Go Miyahara-kun!


    Quote Quote:
    I don’t have high hopes for a second season, I would really like one but I don’t have high hopes for it. And although I like the new residents, I really wanted for Miyahara-kun to move into Sakurasou, since that would increaser his chances of winning Nanami’s heart.
    I'm hoping anyway! Well i do plan to read the LN anyway... But still. It's more adorable when it's animated.

    And it was great that the person who moved next door was Misaki!!!


    Quote Quote:
    Which show are you referring to?
    That emoticon is simply awesome...


    Quote Quote:
    I really liked watching Sakurasou, it was a good anime series. Despite the fact that the author wasn’t very kind to my favorite Sakurasou girl (Nanami is so awesome but she suffered a lot of heartache ), I was able to enjoy this series until the very end.
    So did I. I'm very sad it's over... I'm going to miss Mashiro and everyone else. :'(


    Quote Quote:
    Thank you for joining this thread, Sky! ^_^ Discussing this series with you made me like Sakurasou even more; it was very fun talking about this anime with you.
    You're very welcome. I had a very good time while watching this show and discussing it here with you.
    So thank you very much for your time. x)


    Quote Quote:
    P.S. Even Chihiro-sensei had a happy ending, since her ex came back to try to win her heart again. ^_^
    They do make a great couple after all... Even though Chihiro-sensei is a bit... Special... XD

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #67
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    i will watch the final episode today, i am excited i read a bit of a spoiler accidentally in sky's post but its all good

    i should have been paying attention, and i figured that something happened with ryunosuke and rita

    i love dragon!!!! he is my favorite character in this anime

    ---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

    great episode!!! i love the new residents

    jin X misaki is such a great story

    mashiro certainly has learned alot, she is now teasing poor sorata whobis so innocent hes almost as girl shy as dragon

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #68
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    And yes. Maybe he didn't notice Sorata has fallen vor Mashiro completely. Still... Nanami was very cute... being flustered and all. :3
    Yeah, I think that must be it, Jin hasn’t noticed that the one Sorata loves is Mashiro. And Nanami was super cute!!

    Quote Quote:
    That emoticon is simply awesome...
    But you haven’t answered my question…


    Quote Quote:
    So did I. I'm very sad it's over... I'm going to miss Mashiro and everyone else. :'(
    I’m going to miss this series and our weekly discussions as well. But here’s hoping for a second season and for us discussing another series during this new anime season.

    Quote Quote:
    You're very welcome. I had a very good time while watching this show and discussing it here with you.
    So thank you very much for your time. x)
    You’re very welcome! ^_^

    Quote Quote:
    They do make a great couple after all... Even though Chihiro-sensei is a bit... Special... XD
    Chichiro-sensei is awesome!

    ---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

    i should have been paying attention, and i figured that something happened with ryunosuke and rita
    Dragon and Rita’s interactions were great; their relationship developed a lot throughout the series.

    Quote Quote:
    jin X misaki is such a great story
    They make a cute couple.

    Quote Quote:
    mashiro certainly has learned alot, she is now teasing poor sorata whobis so innocent hes almost as girl shy as dragon
    Living in Sakurasou did wonders for Mashiro…well living in Sakurasou did wonders for all the residents.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 28, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #69
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Yeah, I think that must be it, Jin hasn’t noticed that the one Sorata loves is Mashiro. And Nanami was super cute!!
    For now she won't give up on Sorata. Miyahara-kun has to make his move. Nanami has to realize who really loves her... :3


    Quote Quote:
    But you haven’t answered my question…
    Sorry I totally forgot it because I had to laugh so much...
    I meant Clannad.


    Quote Quote:
    I’m going to miss this series and our weekly discussions as well. But here’s hoping for a second season and for us discussing another series during this new anime season.
    ITA! There are at least one or two right? :3
    I will never stop hoping for a second season though... There is enough LN material after all.


    I almost forgot to rate the show.
    I'd give it 8,5/10. It was a very good show but not perfect. Still very, very enjoyable.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #70
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    For now she won't give up on Sorata.
    On the one hand, I’m glad she hasn’t given up on him, but on the other hand, I want for her to give up on him so that she can move on with her life and find someone who really loves her.

    Quote Quote:
    Miyahara-kun has to make his move. Nanami has to realize who really loves her... :3
    QFT!

    Quote Quote:
    I meant Clannad.
    Yay! fellow Clannadite.

    Quote Quote:
    There are at least one or two right? :3
    I think so but I’m not sure. ^^
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #71
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    On the one hand, I’m glad she hasn’t given up on him, but on the other hand, I want for her to give up on him so that she can move on with her life and find someone who really loves her.
    Someday she will.


    Quote Quote:
    Yay! fellow Clannadite.



    Quote Quote:
    I think so but I’m not sure. ^^
    We'll see. :3

  22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  23. #72
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    yes to answer you both i am currently watching clannad, it just got accidentally interruped by baka to test

    gomen!!

    i will be back on clannad as soon as im done

    i would love to see another season of sakurasou, does the story continue past episode 24 in the light novel?

  24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  25. #73
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i would love to see another season of sakurasou, does the story continue past episode 24 in the light novel?
    There is more material yes. I don't know though if the ending was Anime original.

  26. #74
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    in honor of the o t a k u cafe being named the maid cafe ill post some maid pictures




    DRAGON IN DRAG





    not sure where this pic is from lol


    and i found one of mashiro
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 01, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

  27. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  28. #75
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

    It worries me that Dragon looks a bit cuter than Nanami...

  29. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts