Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robotics;Notes

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Robotics;Notes

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Or wait, when exactly was that incident? I think it was mentioned when it happened but I totally forgot x___x
    It was mentioned on previous episode, I believe. It was when they were on a trip in a ship one day, and everyone fainted, Kai and Aki included. They survived, but with that strange condition.

I can only agree with Doku though, finally we get some serious stuff after all the hints. It's about time (and IIRC then things started to get more serious around that time in Steins Gate too XD) and while the characters are way less special compared to SG it reminds me of it more and more. I guess it's that "big organization conspiracy and we need to stop them" scenario
    That seems like the case. SERN and NASA. It's funny how they are similar like this, I hope R;N can achieve the success S;G was.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    It was mentioned on previous episode, I believe. It was when they were on a trip in a ship one day, and everyone fainted, Kai and Aki included. They survived, but with that strange condition.
    lol that's not what I meant vio XDD I wanted to know at what year it happened. If I'm not mistaken the current time in RN is 2019, so that AI was observing Kai since 2011. That's why I wanted to know if the ship incident was before 2011 or after that.

That seems like the case. SERN and NASA. It's funny how they are similar like this, I hope R;N can achieve the success S;G was.
    Hard to tell but Kait mentioned that he spoiled himself a bit and that it looks like the series will get really interesting so I expect some good things

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Sister Centipede targeted Kai for relatively mundane reasons. His age was close to her programmed age, and he happened to frequent the park she was observing. There was nothing special about him, she just happened to develop an interest in him. It seems as though she developed a "crush" on him. At this point I'm guessing her AI is advanced enough that she can act nearly human.

I don't think the SS Anemone had anything to do with why Sister Centipede followed Kai. She did offer a possible explanation for the incident: that it was caused by one of the massive solar flares.

It is nice to see R;N's plot develop. I'm curious to see how mecha and the suns impending explosion are tied together.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Hard to tell but Kait mentioned that he spoiled himself a bit and that it looks like the series will get really interesting so I expect some good things
    This was the spoiler I was talking about :P
    The main plot will be unraveling the conspiracy Kai found in Kou Kimishima's notes.
    Last edited by Kaiten; November 11, 2012 at 02:14 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

lol that's not what I meant vio XDD I wanted to know at what year it happened. If I'm not mistaken the current time in RN is 2019, so that AI was observing Kai since 2011. That's why I wanted to know if the ship incident was before 2011 or after that.
    Ah, sorry about that! As my apologize I looked back a bit, and Kai said the accident happened on 2010 (in episode 4).

Episode 6 is pretty interesting. Although not a big update on Kimishima Kou and his report, we were shown about how things revolved around the main characters we see so far more than what we thought. Now that we know they're probably in relation to Aki-chan's sister, I wonder if the company she's working for now is the culprit (meaning NASA)?

By the way, I have just realized that Aki-chan and Kai seemed to suffer from similar illness. In Aki's case, things become faster, while in Kai's case things become lots slower. They both suffer "permanent damage" from the accident.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6 is fun and cool, now that Kai has access to a complicated machine, the plot is getting bigger. Seriously, Kojiro is the new Daru , her interactions with Subaru is great and she communicates with Otaku jargon as well. I think the one who killed Kimijima was the organization where Aki-chan sister works.

By the way, I have just realized that Aki-chan and Kai seemed to suffer from similar illness. In Aki's case, things become faster, while in Kai's case things become lots slower. They both suffer "permanent damage" from the accident.
    Wait, didn't we discuss about this several weeks ago?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Episode 6 is fun and cool, now that Kai has access to a complicated machine, the plot is getting bigger. Seriously, Kojiro is the new Daru , her interactions with Subaru is great and she communicates with Otaku jargon as well. I think the one who killed Kimijima was the organization where Aki-chan sister works.
    Agreed!

Wait, didn't we discuss about this several weeks ago?
    What I didn't realize was how these two had opposite manifestation from one accident. I didn't really get it that Kai sees things slower, while Aki has it faster. We were talking about "Reading Steiner", and that doesn't involve speed, just ability to see through time, lol. In other words, I'm slow, yeah yeah~ XDD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that I already love Fraukojiro, so awesomely weird

which brings me to something else. Have any of you seen the new commercial that aired during the Jojo episode?
    It was so lovely I had to make a screenshot

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Fraukojiro and Makise

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan
    What I didn't realize was how these two had opposite manifestation from one accident. I didn't really get it that Kai sees things slower, while Aki has it faster. We were talking about "Reading Steiner", and that doesn't involve speed, just ability to see through time, lol. In other words, I'm slow, yeah yeah~ XDD
    That's why I told you that Kai's illness is a blessing, while Aki-chan illness is useless . At least now we know what triggers the power to emerge is physical and mental exhaustion. Every time both of them are affected, somehow the powers begin to activated.

I know that I already love Fraukojiro, so awesomely weird

which brings me to something else. Have any of you seen the new commercial that aired during the Jojo episode?
    It was so lovely I had to make a screenshot

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Fraukojiro and Makise

Is that a new promotion for the movie?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Wait I forgot I could read Japanese

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That's why I told you that Kai's illness is a blessing, while Aki-chan illness is useless . At least now we know what triggers the power to emerge is physical and mental exhaustion. Every time both of them are affected, somehow the powers begin to activated.

Wait I forgot I could read Japanese
    Good point, though who knows if Aki's powers won't come in handy too. I thought that her powers are a possibility to take a glimpse at the future. Of course only the future of her surroundings, when that Syndrome kicks in but she should know something before anyone else does right because she experiences hours in a flash right? O_o might be very useful if she's able to control it

and what's the text about, please tell us

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point, though who knows if Aki's powers won't come in handy too. I thought that her powers are a possibility to take a glimpse at the future. Of course only the future of her surroundings, when that Syndrome kicks in but she should know something before anyone else does right because she experiences hours in a flash right? O_o might be very useful if she's able to control it
    Great point! I hope I'm not mistaken, but it seems like with every "attack" she also suffers some kind of spasm? Previously she seemed to be, like, numb completely, and in episode 6 she clenched on her chest. I don't know, but the spasm seems dangerous. But if she can control it, Kai too, this team is way too awesome, lol.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

and what's the text about, please tell us
    It says :
    X紙は学科ADVシリーズ

屈指のヒロイン初共演

I could not recognize the kanji in the very left of the first sentence , but the second sentence talks about leading heroines .

At this point, I fail to see the positive side of Aki's illness somehow.. experience hours in a flash might be useful when you're waiting for someone/something, but besides that I cannot see how the power would be utilized to be honest.

Great point! I hope I'm not mistaken, but it seems like with every "attack" she also suffers some kind of spasm? Previously she seemed to be, like, numb completely, and in episode 6 she clenched on her chest. I don't know, but the spasm seems dangerous. But if she can control it, Kai too, this team is way too awesome, lol.
    Yes, she does. Poor Aki-chan, she seems the most unfortunate victim after that ship accident.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kona-chan is just super ~ ~

Episode 7 is a bit.. flat compared to previous episodes, in terms of plot. I still enjoyed it, though. I'm glad to see Pleiades again (oh yes I'm so going to use that name from now on mwahahaha) after all he's been through. I like that kind of bittersweet resolution. The ending is obviously the highlight of the episode. I don't know why I'm so reminded of S;N in terms of how they were suddenly "attacked" by a group of unknown people. So mysterious as well.

Next ep pleaseeeeeee~

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kona-chan is just super ~ ~
    Fraukojiro is just super-awesome "You know that spasm that give people super-reflexes were anime cliches even ten years ago?" You gotta hand it to her for parodying the series.

Probably not something you will get vio but I will share this with Kait and Doku:

Chuunibyou reference anyone?

I don't know why I'm so reminded of S;N in terms of how they were suddenly "attacked" by a group of unknown people. So mysterious as well.

Next ep pleaseeeeeee~
    Spoiler show

More and more mysteries start popping up. The whole anime staff getting killed before the last episode could air? I wonder what they wanted to show there O__O
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; November 26, 2012 at 07:00 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I demand more screen time for Frau! She's hilarious, not just in ep. 7, every appearance is made of win.

More and more mysteries start popping up. The whole anime staff getting killed before the last episode could air? I wonder what they wanted to show there O__O
    My only guess is that Frau's mom had seen the "Kimishima Report", and was planning on exposing the truth during the last episode. Just a guess, at best, and probably far off the mark. The other new mystery I'm interested in is why the cybernetics Misaki is working on keep failing.

It feels like something huge is going to happen within the next two or three episodes. It's easy to forget that still only seven episodes have aired. The drama has been building and building, ever since Aki-chan had her first on screen "fit". This should be incredible once everything is drawn together.
    Last edited by Kaiten; November 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also addicted to Frau Kojiro's antics in every episode since her first appearance! I was quite surprised to be honest, when she revealed her "secret", since I was thinking that she is more of a happy-go-lucky girl who does not have any tragic background. The reason why she moved to a small island is reasonable now, since I was curious too why a famous and possibly rich girl like her would move to a small place.

Also, the Kagome Kagome song reference.. I knew the Japanese traditional musical chair game before watching this episode, but could it be a hint for the next plot development?

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast