Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Madara and Obito in a single body

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara and Obito in a single body

Since I wasn't very satisfied with Tobi being just Obito, I've thought of this idea.

I think that the Zetsu that is now half of Obito's body is a Madara bunshin injected with Hashirama's DNA.
    Maybe Madara somehow created an "immortal" bunshin. Meaning a bunshin that won't disappear when hit. And used it in his research for the Rinnegan. And because it was his bunshin, it also has his thoughts and memories. That's how Tobi knows a lot about Madara and even Hashirama. And when Tobi said that he is just a shell of his former self, he was really referring to Madara and not Obito. And that's how he made Kisame and even Itachi believe that he is Madara.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara and Obito in a single body

At some point i always believe that there is a part of madara in tobi , alias obito . I know obito has skills and yes he can advance to certain level just as sasuke advanced before see naruto at the beginning of naruto shipp. Due to sharingan . But i believe not that much as to totally forsaking his life experience with 4th hokage and comrade even though kakashi mistakenly or aomehow killed Rin . Yes , Itachi advanced so early as to kill his parent but he did that with tears . So i think there must be something else controlling obito while being tobi ,
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara and Obito in a single body

I agree with some parts of this. I do believe the current Tobito we are seeing has both sen and uch combined into his one being. I also believe somewhere, somehow the original madara is still alive. Yes I know he was summoned back with edo tensei but we know thats an altered version of madara based on what Kabuto said. However, throughout the series references to madara have never confirmed his death. It's almost like a running gag that he's a shell of his former self, or "not what he used to be" ..Madara even calling himself a death god and questioning if he's even "madara" anymore.

From all this, I think at one time (maybe even before he found obito) madara transcended his own life and became a new entity of course that is immortal but also technically cant be considered madara uchiha anymore.

New Reply