Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    wonder which regulars were the Wing tree talking abt though
    It's THE regular. The one Urek told Yuje to watch over a few chapters back.
    Just imagine dat meeting!

    It seems Walhaiksong members like passing on their jobs
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,946
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    It's THE regular. The one Urek told Yuje to watch over a few chapters back.
    Just imagine dat meeting!

    It seems Walhaiksong members like passing on their jobs
    well ya that thought passed my mind but they are in 77 th floor right? Baam is in 21 or sth. i seriously dont think that they are so shorthanded that ppl from 77 th floor will be required to come.
    But i suppose Blackberry is a genius light-bearer so urek might have called him to keep baam under surveillance in a way that baam nd the others will never know.
    any way we shall see it in the next chap or so.
    If its Baam they are talking abt then RO and Quaint will recognize him for sure

  3. #18
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    116 & 117 Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

    The poll this week is on whether or not Baam will still be under FUG's thumb by the time he leaves the 30th floor and the cataclysm set to take place there.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #19
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, unattached Rankers are admins on the Floor of Test and the 20th floor, although Love is part of the Mule family.

    We know that Yuze was an admin on some floor before he came to the 77th floor, so why couldn't there be other Walhaiksong members as admins around the floors?

    FUG has admins spread around important floors, so why wouldn't Walhaiksong, especially with the acquisition of two new members who were admins on the Floor of Test?
    That's true, there is a possibility I suppose, but I've always seen the admins as being part of Zahard's system (something which Wing Tree appears to be separate from) rather than them just being unattached. But I guess there are Wing Tree members who can go undercover, though there haven't been any indications so far of Wing Tree being connected to the tournament as far as I know.

    Something I'm slightly confused about, is Blueberry going to go down to the 30th floor as well? It sounded to me as though he's just giving his job away because he can't be bothered to do it.
    Last edited by abc1233; October 22, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

  6. #20
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    That's true, there is a possibility I suppose, but I've always seen the admins as being part of Zahard's system (something which Wing Tree appears to be separate from) rather than them just being unattached. But I guess there are Wing Tree members who can go undercover, though there haven't been any indications so far of Wing Tree being connected to the tournament as far as I know.

    Something I'm slightly confused about, is Blueberry going to go down to the 30th floor as well? It sounded to me as though he's just giving his job away because he can't be bothered to do it.
    I saw it as you need Rankers to fill the ranks of the test admins, so as long as you're competent in whatever's required for that floor (some might have special requirements) and fulfill whatever requirements are needed, such as being part of the family who controls the floor (if a family does control it), and you have the job. We don't know that the Yeon family was the only one with Rankers who lived on the 21st floor. We know the test admin was part of the Yeon family (it's an assumption), but not all of the other Rankers who worked for them had to be part of their family, although all of them probably were.

    There should be plenty of floors under the control of Zahard, ostensibly, and for those, any Ranker's probably fine. As we saw with Evankhell, the 60th ranked guy in the Tower, even if you control a floor, you don't even have to be there, as he always seemed to leave and leave responsibility to Yu Han Sung, whose stat card confirms that he operates as the ruler of the floor.

    It seems to me that Walhaiksong members just like pushing work off to others. Yuri sent Urek to go get that flower (probably to give to the Opera-using Princess in order to find Baam), Urek discovers Baam, Urek tasks Yuze with looking/watching over Baam, Yuze doesn't want it, so he tells Hachuling to go do it, and Hachuling doesn't want to do it, so he lets Leroro and Quant join as "interns," so perhaps not full members, as long as they do the job of watching over Baam for him.

  7. #21
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    We are really focused on floor 30 right now, so who do you think will pass it and why ???

    I see this in the way that from currently 3 teams(Baam's, Koon's and Leesoo's team) only 2 teams of 8 members "would go on" after reaching floor 30, and the left over "team members" with either no will or not enough strength to keep up with others, creating their own team which would be left to their own free will to climb(we will not see them climb anymore in the story). This means out of 3 teams, 1 advances to the next floor because of winning the tournament, second one passing the test from a guardian, and the last one to have a 1 year break and be left on floor 30. I would also not be surprised if we see a few people from Koon's team and Baam's team be killed on floor 30, and at the end creating only 1 strong team that would be taking a test directly from a guardian...

    PS: Imagine Baam's "rage" after seeing his friends be killed right in front of him...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  8. #22
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    We are really focused on floor 30 right now, so who do you think will pass it and why ???

    I see this in the way that from currently 3 teams(Baam's, Koon's and Leesoo's team) only 2 teams of 8 members "would go on" after reaching floor 30, and the left over "team members" with either no will or not enough strength to keep up with others, creating their own team which would be left to their own free will to climb(we will not see them climb anymore in the story). This means out of 3 teams, 1 advances to the next floor because of winning the tournament, second one passing the test from a guardian, and the last one to have a 1 year break and be left on floor 30. I would also not be surprised if we see a few people from Koon's team and Baam's team be killed on floor 30, and at the end creating only 1 strong team that would be taking a test directly from a guardian...

    PS: Imagine Baam's "rage" after seeing his friends be killed right in front of him...
    I'm envisioning about the same.

    Koon's team I expect to get devastated. If this was an episode of Star Trek they would be the red shirts. I suspect the other 2 teams will lose at least some members too though.

    I'm going to take the cowards way out and just list who I think is safe (reletively) and who isn't. If I forgot somebody just assume they are in the danger zone

    Safe
    • Baam
    • Androssi
    • Anak
    • Koon
    • Rak
    • Wangan
    • Yihwa
    • Arkraptor
    • Miseng
    • Ran (the sole member of Koon's team that doesn't seem like a red shirt)

    Danger Zone
    • Rachel
    • Hatsu
    • Prince
    • Horyang (a.k.a. Teddy)
    • Leesoo (a good candidate for a heartbreaking death)
    • Serena (see above)
    • Goseng
    • Sunwoo (the greedy little blonde girl)

    I'm not saying everybody in the Danger Zone will meet their ends but I think that's the list of characters in danger.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #23
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Spoiler show
    With the sole exception of Miseng that I definitely see in the "Danger Zone" as you listed, both of us pretty much see the same thing happening...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  11. #24
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    I'll agree with that for the majority, although I could see the chicken guy making it as well for the lulz and to either have a counterpart for Rak or to replace Rak. Rak has yet to be mentioned at all in S2, so I'm not so sure that he's coming back. Hatsu, while not having been seen or mentioned in the last few chapters during which we've seen the S1 cast, was referenced as having lost to Teddy, so we will see him without a doubt.

    I don't see a Guardian test at all. I don't think that we should ever see that as a method of passing tests again.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM.

  12. #25
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    The Company version is out \o Sorry guys but I'll be a little away these days... and by a little I mean, maybe checking the foruns twice a week xD
    So 2 weeks with no ToG? Now thats bad =\

  13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #26
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Interesting chapter, good to see Quant and Ro back. I am kinda missing the old faces. This chapter was really amusing. Lots of funny panels and I loved the humor.

  15. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Yeah, it was a nice chapter.. i really want to see Rak again... my lovely crocodile!! i love him.. the best part was.. when he was so little.. hahaa.. I'm really interest how he will look and if he will remember the smell of Baam.

    Jesus... i just can't wait to see.

  16. #28
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    Yeah, it was a nice chapter.. i really want to see Rak again... my lovely crocodile!! i love him.. the best part was.. when he was so little.. hahaa.. I'm really interest how he will look and if he will remember the smell of Baam.

    Jesus... i just can't wait to see.
    i have a feeling Rak will be the one to first notice Baam at the workshop battle. He'll freak out all like " BLACK TURTLE!!!!!". I'm excited.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    i have a feeling Rak will be the one to first notice Baam at the workshop battle. He'll freak out all like " BLACK TURTLE!!!!!". I'm excited.
    That's right! I also look forward for the events around Baam and Rachel... the great plot^^ Koon will be pissed and so everyone else.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #30
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    That's right! I also look forward for the events around Baam and Rachel... the great plot^^ Koon will be pissed and so everyone else.
    Yes! That encounter is something I can't form a solid prediction of, so I'm excited to see what SIU will do. I think some way or another Rachel will go insane though.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts