Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    yes one more week to go !!! who else is dieing of excitement it almost here

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    hahaha when i saw someone posted, i thought the chapter was released. nice troll dude
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #33
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    Yes! That encounter is something I can't form a solid prediction of, so I'm excited to see what SIU will do. I think some way or another Rachel will go insane though.
    She is crazy ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    hahaha when i saw someone posted, i thought the chapter was released. nice troll dude
    it would be godlike.... Many people want to read the next chapter. I hope everyone is stronger and has better control ( for example miss firethrower). Keep in mind, that's there still the shadow creep who was ordered to look over Baams new group..and kill them when there is something odd.. trying to meet baams old group could be reason enough...
    Last edited by Black Void; November 05, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    it would be godlike.... Many people want to read the next chapter. I hope everyone is stronger and has better control ( for example miss firethrower). Keep in mind, that's there still the shadow creep who was ordered to look over Baams new group..and kill them when there is something odd.. trying to meet baams old group could be reason enough...
    This encounter will be the Super event Leroro was looking for^^just like he wanted to back then at the Crown game. I think that at the end of the tournament, the three groups will merge into a big one. I sincerely hope that Wangnan will reveal himself as Zahards only son or something memorable happens like a declaration of war against their opposition, since the three groups as they are, are already enemies of Zahard/targets of FUG.... Please SIU make it happen

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #35
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    This encounter will be the Super event Leroro was looking for^^just like he wanted to back then at the Crown game. I think that at the end of the tournament, the three groups will merge into a big one. I sincerely hope that Wangnan will reveal himself as Zahards only son or something memorable happens like a declaration of war against their opposition, since the three groups as they are, are already enemies of Zahard/targets of FUG.... Please SIU make it happen
    how would the story change if wangnan is indeed the prince of zahard if wangnan decide to fight for Zahard how will it affect FUG plan if your prediction do come true?
    Last edited by mup; November 05, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #36
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    how would the story change if wangnan is indeed the prince of zahard if wangnan decide to fight for Zahard how will it affect FUG plan if your prediction do come true?

    Zahard is what they want to destroy and everything and everyone who represent him or his name will be annihilated. Wangnans life would be in danger, but let's see what SIU has up his sleeve for us.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

  12. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    Zahard is what they want to destroy and everything and everyone who represent him or his name will be annihilated. Wangnans life would be in danger, but let's see what SIU has up his sleeve for us.
    not sure i want that it would mean that all of Zahard princess would be annihilated
    including Yuri and Androssi yeah let just wait and see how the story progress

    i am still neutral with wangnan not that fund of him i hope SIU can change my mind by the end of the season btw my favorite main protagonist is still Baam/Viole

    although i think i know why wangnan is the main protagonist in this season and Baam is on the side line with one or two word to say we needed Viole to have mystery by how he is acting he has matured and got a new outlook on how the tower really is from my point of view

    he is not naive from how he was in season 1 soon Viole/Baam will have his turn of being the main protagonist with his new persona (Viole)
    Last edited by mup; November 05, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #38
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,978
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    I'd rather that Wangnan is no one important.

  15. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I'd rather that Wangnan is no one important.
    I can understand your point, but somehow there's something about him.. just think about the zahard ring and that Hwa Ryun called wangnan "Prince of the Red Light District".
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

  16. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    True but i feel he is being given too much spotlight, when Koon and the second gang meet up with baams grp things will be messy if we are to see things from 4 perspective, Koon the other grp Baam nd wangnan. Nd Wangnan as a comic character is serving the whole story well, but i suppose this will change, wangnan has been given quite importance its more like a herald that he will become a key player nd powerful one to boot.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,978
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    I can understand your point, but somehow there's something about him.. just think about the zahard ring and that Hwa Ryun called wangnan "Prince of the Red Light District".
    That moniker could imply an illegitimate child, but you'll notice that The Company didn't translate it at all, leaving it as the "Prince of the Hong Family." I think it was Hong, at least.

    Karaka has the Zahard ring as well, but nothing about Karaka says that he's the son of Zahard...

  19. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    That moniker could imply an illegitimate child, but you'll notice that The Company didn't translate it at all, leaving it as the "Prince of the Hong Family." I think it was Hong, at least.

    Karaka has the Zahard ring as well, but nothing about Karaka says that he's the son of Zahard...
    Mmh okay. But I think there's more to the rings than we think. To much spotlight maybe the wearers or someone related to them was once someone with a close connection to zahard. Now wangan choose his goals while the fug guy wants revenge because there was a event in the past? We could discuss it over and over ^^
    Last edited by Black Void; November 07, 2012 at 01:34 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

  20. #43
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 117 Discussion/118 Predictions

    Wangnan aside, I assumed Baam is the titular prince of part 2. The Return of the Prince. Wangnan didn't go anywhere, as far as we know. And Baam seemed to be out of the tower. And alone, like he was cast away. Almost like a prisoner. Hence the return. He's not like the other irregulars, as far as we know (from story and SIU blogs)
    Wangnan is probably there to lead us on the wrong track. It's clear that there's something more to him though. It's just that, if he has Zahard's blood, he should be a little bit stronger, at least.

    Well, so much for that. I wonder if Lero Ro will realize Viole is Baam when he sees him.

    Anyway, I stumbled on TOG accidentaly and just started reading it, while listening to some liquid dnb. 3 days later I read through the bastard and all the blogs I could find. Really an amazing setting.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts