Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Zetsu's origin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Zetsu's origin

So it seems I (and maybe others, not sure) was right about Black Zetsu's body and the black metalrods -- they both stem from the same source...Madara.
    They are his "will", his creations.

Also I dont think Black Zetsu's death (if he actually is dead) would have affected Madara's Edo. Black Zetsu is basically Naruto's version of an android/robot that someone stored their memories in. Like in sci-fi.

It seems in Naruto, chakra techniques are a substitute for advanced technology.
    Or atleast, the Zetsus are essentially robots and Black Zetsu is the only one with Madara's memories
    Last edited by Notak; October 19, 2012 at 05:19 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    offensive bias: Did I miss something? I thought black Zetsu just couldn't move becuase of being split in 2 (and something else, maybe).
    yup you're right...i skipped a lot of the war arc...so my bad.

besides Madara separated his will before he died. So technically Black Zetsu and Madara can coexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    So it seems I (and maybe others, not sure) was right about Black Zetsu's body and the black metalrods -- they both stem from the same source...Madara.
    They are his "will", his creations.

Also I dont think Black Zetsu's death (if he actually is dead) would have affected Madara's Edo. Black Zetsu is basically Naruto's version of an android/robot that someone stored their memories in. Like in sci-fi.

It seems in Naruto, chakra techniques are a substitute for advanced technology.
    Or atleast, the Zetsus are essentially robots and Black Zetsu is the only one with Madara's memories
    Yea they are watered down versions of Hashirama and Madara....which means Hashirama might have been laidback dude indeed.

I am not sure whats the connection between INYOUTON jutsu and zetsu...is that why it looks like a yinyang? whats the deal?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    I am not sure whats the connection between INYOUTON jutsu and zetsu...is that why it looks like a yinyang? whats the deal?
    I think Inyouton release is used to create life from your imagination, provided that you have both DNA in your body.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In'youton is "Yin-Yang Release," a combination of Yin Release (physical) and Yang Release (mental/spiritual). It is used to create physical form from spiritual energy.

At some level, you could say that Yin Release is the foundation of Taijutsu and Yang Release is the basis of Genjutsu. That being the case, Yin-Yang Release would be the basis of Ninjutsu.

All non-elemental ninjutsu techniques are based purely on Yin-Yang Release, using chakra (mental/spiritual energy) to create physical effects.

However, the Sage of the Six Paths had such complete and perfect control over Yin-Yang Release that he could bring things to life purely by imagining them and giving them physical form. The Rinnegan allows for the use of such abilities.

Essentially, what we're supposed to take away is that the Black Rods and Black Zetsu are physical manifestations of the user's willpower (mental/spiritual energy).

White Zetsu isn't white because of Yin or Yang, they're all just white by default, due to being botanical in nature. Black Zetsu being black is likely just a visual indicator that Madara's will has been attached to its physical shell, or it's possible that Black Zetsu's body is covered in/comprised of the same material as the black rods.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we know that the Black Zetsu was pretty much Madara himself, I really want to go back and read each line it said!
    I wonder if we might learn something interesting, or if we might find some things that doesn't make sense!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We knew that black zetsu was someone kind important in the manga since sasuke and itachi fight black zetsu didn't got surprises of all itachi's technique and explained to white zetsu what kind of jutsu itis and how it works agains sasuke..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If i would be Madara i would clone MYSELF and then put the information in my brain (with genjutsu) in the new body in essence duplicating myself. Then myselfs would complete my plan!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    If i would be Madara i would clone MYSELF and then put the information in my brain (with genjutsu) in the new body in essence duplicating myself. Then myselfs would complete my plan!
    yeah i dont get why Madara never just made a living clone of himself and implanted his memory into it lol....guess if that happened then there could be no story lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah i dont get why Madara never just made a living clone of himself and implanted his memory into it lol....guess if that happened then there could be no story lol
    for that matter why fake your own death?

Madara's motivation is not entirely clear yet. I am sure it doesnt take much to fix a wound or even replace a lost limb in Narutoverse. Was he hiding till the Rinnegan awakened? If so why and when did he chose to reject reality?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

True...
    If Madara was so powerful, why didn't he do something after Hashirama died...

He could have attack Konoha again...
    I'm sure that Nidaime or Sandaime would have found it way more difficult than Shodai to beat Madara...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    True...
    If Madara was so powerful, why didn't he do something after Hashirama died...

He could have attack Konoha again...
    I'm sure that Nidaime or Sandaime would have found it way more difficult than Shodai to beat Madara...
    Mito was still in Konoha, and was pretty good as a Jinchuuriki, apparently.
    Also Niidaime was most likely still alive, and Hiruzen was hyped to be the strongest Kage yet. And most likely Senjus weren't extincted, thus there was another strong clan in Konoha.
    Adding the fact that the entire Uchiha clan would fight him as well, and a mortal Madara, even with EMS, probably couldn't face such a threat by himself.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    and Hiruzen was hyped to be the strongest Kage yet.
    I think he was said to have been the greatest of the Kages so far, which can be refering to his administration.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Also Niidaime was most likely still alive, and Hiruzen was hyped to be the strongest Kage yet. And most likely Senjus weren't extincted, thus there was another strong clan in Konoha.
    Adding the fact that the entire Uchiha clan would fight him as well, and a mortal Madara, even with EMS, probably couldn't face such a threat by himself.
    Seeing as he played the entirety of the 5 kage + his summoner for fools, I doubt anyone could stand up to him even before he got Rinnegan and when he was mortal. He could've also aimed at getting Kyuubi, and that'd be overkill.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

on molten's wow i'm a level 60 warlock and quite often, i'd get my butt handed to me by two dozen low level npc's. six or seven I can take effortlessly, maybe even as much as ten. When you're at a dozen npc's, things gets a bit tricky, and to double that, well, i'm pretty much defeated.

A living Madara even with senju dna would have his butt handed to hm quite easily by any number of senju or uchiha shinobi

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us not begin on why Madara didn't do this and that, because we'll just realize the manga's plot is dumb (like Obito not teleporting and kidnapping Naruto and the other Jinchuuriki for example )

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast