Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will in your opinion die during this battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cid

3 18.75%
  • Galk

4 25.00%
  • Clarice/Miata

4 25.00%
  • Galatea

5 31.25%
  • Yuma

1 6.25%
  • Cynthia

0 0%
  • Tabitha

2 12.50%
  • Helen

2 12.50%
  • Deneve

0 0%
  • Miria

6 37.50%
  • Clare

1 6.25%
  • Raki

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will die next?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you think will die next?

One of Goral's respond to my question has made me thinking - since Pieta very little Claymores died in manga, and of all those Claymores none from main cast died even if they were on verge of death. But my impression is this - Yagi saved them all so that he could sacrifice one of them later, this is ideal for real tragic experience ( liek the one we had during Pieta arc when Flora, Undine, Veronica and Jean died ). Claymore has been widely known and loved because of those dark and death scenes ( Elena, Noel, Sophia, 3 Claymores with Jean, 4 Claymores sent to North, 17 Claymores sent to North ), and since Pieta arc only Alicia, Beth and Rene ( still unconfirmed ) died. While Ghosts survived trough many death situations only to be saved by miracle ( Uma almost died until Dietrich came to help her and when Clare cut her leg, Cynthia almost died when Awekened Beth blow half of her body, Helen and Deneve almost died twice, Clare almost died agaisnt Priscilla, Miria almost died against Organization, Raki almost died at that village whe nhe was hit by destroyer, Galatea/Miata/Clarice almost died against Agatha and Ghosts almost died against 3 Abyssal Ones at Organization ).
    This all just proved that they now have very thick plot armor. But now, seeing how they will face Priscilla in battle there is a possibility that Yagi kept them alive thus far only to kill some of them in the end to return some tragedy to the series. Even if this is not final arc of the story I have a felling that someone will die now, probably from the main cast. I had a liberty to written my opinion for those who I think might die in this battle:
    On that point I think that Yagi won't kill Galk, Cid, Uma, Cynthia, Tabitha and Galatea. The ones who he might kill are in my opinion:
    -Clarice/ Miata after some time : that would make Miata to gone berserk and destroy everything in her path, eventually dying herself while trying to damage Priscilla as much as she could. This one would be extremely sad but it would have desired effect like Jean's death, and thus making manga darker again.
    -Deneve : this one is totally possible, she die trying to protect someone from dying and as a result suffer mortal wound that she cannot regenerate. Helen of course go berserk to and try to fight but she is wounded to, but survives to see the end of battle. Later she mourns her lost comrade and close friend and join Galatea to serve as sister in church.
    -Helen : Same like with Deneve's death.
    -Miria : most possible death no.1 Miria tried to fight Priscilla but she is heavily wounded, in meantime Clare continues to fight and the crucial moment arrives. In that moment Miria makes one last move and move Clare away and take killing blow herself, after that Clare takes advantage of situation and kills Priscilla. Miria dies with smile on her face because she finally destroyed the Organisation and set all Claymores free. Tabitha is of course devastated because of that and as a reminder of her fallen captain she take Miria's sword while Mria is burred with Tabitha's sword as grave marker.
    -Raki : most possible death no.2 Similar scenario like Miria, Raki uses his body to shield Clare from fatal blow. Clare is devastated and release her full power witch in return activates her hidden Teresa's power and she utterly destroy Priscilla like she destroyed Rigaldo in North. Raki dies on her hands with his last word being that he loves her and that he is sorry that they won't continue their travels any longer. Clare is devastated by Raki's death and she felt guilt for his death in the years that will come.
    -Clare most possible death no.3 It's rather simple, Clare sacrifice herself to defeat Priscilla and dies in Raki's hands in the end. But before she die she die with smile with her last words being to Raki what Teresa said to her all those years ago: to live as a Human and die as a Human. Raki is devastated but takes her words to his heart and continue to live normally, get married, get children but he never forgotten Clare who's grave he visit regularly with all other survivors of that battle.

So what are your opinion about this subject?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will die next?

Oh come on guys, is it possible that nobody finds this thread interesting?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People dying is not something i want to talk about. I am not a hater who openly wishes for characters to die. And besides Nina, Rachel, and Audrey are not even around anymore, and they are the only ones that i really dont care for.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    One of Goral's respond to my question has made me thinking - since Pieta very little Claymores died in manga, and of all those Claymores none from main cast died even if they were on verge of death. But my impression is this - Yagi saved them all so that he could sacrifice one of them later, this is ideal for real tragic experience ( liek the one we had during Pieta arc when Flora, Undine, Veronica and Jean died ). Claymore has been widely known and loved because of those dark and death scenes ( Elena, Noel, Sophia, 3 Claymores with Jean, 4 Claymores sent to North, 17 Claymores sent to North ), and since Pieta arc only Alicia, Beth and Rene ( still unconfirmed ) died. While Ghosts survived trough many death situations only to be saved by miracle ( Uma almost died until Dietrich came to help her and when Clare cut her leg, Cynthia almost died when Awekened Beth blow half of her body, Helen and Deneve almost died twice, Clare almost died agaisnt Priscilla, Miria almost died against Organization, Raki almost died at that village whe nhe was hit by destroyer, Galatea/Miata/Clarice almost died against Agatha and Ghosts almost died against 3 Abyssal Ones at Organization ).
    This all just proved that they now have very thick plot armor. But now, seeing how they will face Priscilla in battle there is a possibility that Yagi kept them alive thus far only to kill some of them in the end to return some tragedy to the series. Even if this is not final arc of the story I have a felling that someone will die now, probably from the main cast. I had a liberty to written my opinion for those who I think might die in this battle:
    On that point I think that Yagi won't kill Galk, Cid, Uma, Cynthia, Tabitha and Galatea. The ones who he might kill are in my opinion:
    -Clarice/ Miata after some time : that would make Miata to gone berserk and destroy everything in her path, eventually dying herself while trying to damage Priscilla as much as she could. This one would be extremely sad but it would have desired effect like Jean's death, and thus making manga darker again.
    -Deneve : this one is totally possible, she die trying to protect someone from dying and as a result suffer mortal wound that she cannot regenerate. Helen of course go berserk to and try to fight but she is wounded to, but survives to see the end of battle. Later she mourns her lost comrade and close friend and join Galatea to serve as sister in church.
    -Helen : Same like with Deneve's death.
    -Miria : most possible death no.1 Miria tried to fight Priscilla but she is heavily wounded, in meantime Clare continues to fight and the crucial moment arrives. In that moment Miria makes one last move and move Clare away and take killing blow herself, after that Clare takes advantage of situation and kills Priscilla. Miria dies with smile on her face because she finally destroyed the Organisation and set all Claymores free. Tabitha is of course devastated because of that and as a reminder of her fallen captain she take Miria's sword while Mria is burred with Tabitha's sword as grave marker.
    -Raki : most possible death no.2 Similar scenario like Miria, Raki uses his body to shield Clare from fatal blow. Clare is devastated and release her full power witch in return activates her hidden Teresa's power and she utterly destroy Priscilla like she destroyed Rigaldo in North. Raki dies on her hands with his last word being that he loves her and that he is sorry that they won't continue their travels any longer. Clare is devastated by Raki's death and she felt guilt for his death in the years that will come.
    -Clare most possible death no.3 It's rather simple, Clare sacrifice herself to defeat Priscilla and dies in Raki's hands in the end. But before she die she die with smile with her last words being to Raki what Teresa said to her all those years ago: to live as a Human and die as a Human. Raki is devastated but takes her words to his heart and continue to live normally, get married, get children but he never forgotten Clare who's grave he visit regularly with all other survivors of that battle.

So what are your opinion about this subject?
    i could see Mitias, Mirias,and Claries-

And to add if clare were to die in the end and tell raki to "live as a human and die as a human" maybe some "dont do what i did" stuff and then raki will live on as a human never forgetting Clare ...even naming his Daughter after her ? maybe
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the "other" option? Answer like this should always be in the poll and IMO it should be reset.

As for "who is going to die next?" question, my answer is none of the above. I just don't see Yagi having the courage to finish some not-random character off unless he's bad (so basically he's MiB or AB). He had a perfect chance for that when Miria went after the Org alone but because of fan bashing (getting pressure from them and possibly his editor) he resurrected her and Claymore has taken a nosedive (and this trend continues unfortunately). The worst part is, kids were thrilled about it and next thing you know Yagi resurrected even more Claymores/ABs (in one way or another). It's really frustrating to me that people were actually excited about Riful's come-back for example. This just gives a signal to Yagi that no matter what shit he will come up with most fans won't even question it but gobble it down and ask for more.

Anyway, there is a remote chance that someone of the list above will die. I can tell you though who definitely won't die: Clare and Raki. As for the rest, the way I see it they have from 1%-10% chance of dying with Deneve being at the biggest risk.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Where is the "other" option? Answer like this should always be in the poll and IMO it should be reset.

As for "who is going to die next?" question, my answer is none of the above. I just don't see Yagi having the courage to finish some not-random character off unless he's bad (so basically he's MiB or AB). He had a perfect chance for that when Miria went after the Org alone but because of fan bashing (getting pressure from them and possibly his editor) he resurrected her and Claymore has taken a nosedive (and this trend continues unfortunately). The worst part is, kids were thrilled about it and next thing you know Yagi resurrected even more Claymores/ABs (in one way or another). It's really frustrating to me that people were actually excited about Riful's come-back for example. This just gives a signal to Yagi that no matter what shit he will come up with most fans won't even question it but gobble it down and ask for more.

Anyway, there is a remote chance that someone of the list above will die. I can tell you though who definitely won't die: Clare and Raki. As for the rest, the way I see it they have from 1%-10% chance of dying with Deneve being at the biggest risk.
    im i cant believe i am saying this but i agree with you i doubt any one main will die.(if the no named warriors at the org lived then the ghosts are safe)

but i am hopeing that the ghosts maybe yuma is about to be killed and she will be saved by the Awakened beings i really want to see that scene
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

However plausible it may be, my subjectivity always takes over my views :P Personally I don't want to see anyone die, because frankly I love all our characters. This series has been running long enough that most of us have grown super super attached to the cast (I know I do!) Not that I'll come to resent the manga if they boot off my Helen though, I'll just be really sad Anyways, in answer your thread, I don't disagree with you. On the other hand, I feel the way they've brought back Miria somehow won't allow her to die ever more. To me, Miria also serves far better than anyone as the post-Organisation 'Leader' of the whole Claymore Island. If it's anything about Miria, then Tabitha might be the one to take a blow for her... Just a hunch :|

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i think raki will die. but i hope he will die like a man, and not like a crybaby!
    Last edited by Bayuga; November 16, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Cassandra doesent die (although she probably will)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I hope Cassandra doesent die (although she probably will)
    i think the Riful remains may fight/kill cassy

or cassy will regain her self and join the Ghosts ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't I vote for Fodder AB?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    Why can't I vote for Fodder AB?
    now that they have joined the ghosts i am 100% sure that no warrior will die the only death are going to be awakened beings :/ which is sad cuz i was looking forward to seeing an impactfull death like helen or deneve or tabitha as one of there deaths would cause the others to go over the top

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really hate it if an Awakened sacrificed herself for a Ghost, they have no reason too and they probably wouldnt mind if a powerul Claymore snuffed it i beg that the Awakened at least put up a fight and we get some info on them because i fell that there deaths will make them like Ryus said 'Fodder AB' and will not feel very shocking, hopefully these ladies may be part of the same generation ?? and well se a singular flashback like Roxanne and Cassandras?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I would really hate it if an Awakened sacrificed herself for a Ghost, they have no reason too and they probably wouldnt mind if a powerul Claymore snuffed it i beg that the Awakened at least put up a fight and we get some info on them because i fell that there deaths will make them like Ryus said 'Fodder AB' and will not feel very shocking, hopefully these ladies may be part of the same generation ?? and well se a singular flashback like Roxanne and Cassandras?
    yeah that would be cool or atlest see if Octavia was the n2 of Rifuls generation thats what i think she is

and do u think we will see Warrior and awakened being pairs....there are 7 Ghosts and 7 Female vets?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah that would be cool or atlest see if Octavia was the n2 of Rifuls generation thats what i think she is

and do u think we will see Warrior and awakened being pairs....there are 7 Ghosts and 7 Female vets?
    That thought did cross my mind, although i think now that weve seen Tabatha, Yuma and Cynthia are staying out of the fight and using their Yoki synchronization to attempt to allow Cassandra her freedom there will now be Just the "Fab 4" left and we can clearly see CLare doesent need help when it comes to defending herself form Cassandra so maybe well see Octavia with Miria and three with helen and Deneve? Although i do think that the Awakened are already somewhat paired up becaue weve already seen the Venus fly trap girl and Dancing Blade lady hanging together while they were waiting for Priscilla ^^

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast