Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will in your opinion die during this battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cid

3 18.75%
  • Galk

4 25.00%
  • Clarice/Miata

4 25.00%
  • Galatea

5 31.25%
  • Yuma

1 6.25%
  • Cynthia

0 0%
  • Tabitha

2 12.50%
  • Helen

2 12.50%
  • Deneve

0 0%
  • Miria

6 37.50%
  • Clare

1 6.25%
  • Raki

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will die next?

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will die next?

I could see Miria dying to protect her comrades but Yagi does seem to favor her as she takes a lot of panel time from Clare so I'm hoping she survives.

Tabitha is a character who seems to have less character development then some of the other characters so Yagi could give her more character development through death if he decides he doesn't want her around anymore. Her character revolves around Miria maybe too much which is part of why she seems less developed but maybe I'm mistaken.

Those 2 male Claymore could end up dying but may teach Raki.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 08, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    I could see Miria dying to protect her comrades but Yagi does seem to favor her as she takes a lot of panel time from Clare so I'm hoping she survives.

Tabitha is a character who seems to have less character development then some of the other characters so Yagi could give her more character development through death if he decides he doesn't want her around anymore. Her character revolves around Miria maybe too much which is part of why she seems less developed but maybe I'm mistaken.
    Tabtha dying woul be good, shed kinda be like Sasakibe from Bleach. Her Death would make one of the characters go nuts and beat one character (Cassandra) only to be beaten by another (Priscilla) XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Tabtha dying woul be good, shed kinda be like Sasakibe from Bleach. Her Death would make one of the characters go nuts and beat one character (Cassandra) only to be beaten by another (Priscilla) XD
    Tabitha is just like Raki for clare

if raki gets hurt/dies it will give clare a massive boost in power....and If tabitha died the same would happen to miria.....and vice versa with Deneve and Helen
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Tabitha is just like Raki for clare

if raki gets hurt/dies it will give clare a massive boost in power....and If tabitha died the same would happen to miria.....and vice versa with Deneve and Helen
    And Yuma would make Cynthia go nuts (i really want to see Cynthia with Yoma eyes!!)

Although i love all the Ghosts at least two need to die

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

And Yuma would make Cynthia go nuts (i really want to see Cynthia with Yoma eyes!!)

Although i love all the Ghosts at least two need to die
    like you said Tabitha has had the lest development so her death would not affect the readers to much but would affect the warriors...i could see Yuma dieing aswell(maybe after she saves/ dose somehing amazing and she says "finally i was able to get your guys praise" then she dies..causing Cynthia to go crazy(like she did when veronica died...she went after Rigaldo)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

like you said Tabitha has had the lest development so her death would not affect the readers to much but would affect the warriors...i could see Yuma dieing aswell(maybe after she saves/ dose somehing amazing and she says "finally i was able to get your guys praise" then she dies..causing Cynthia to go crazy(like she did when veronica died...she went after Rigaldo)
    Oh No ! If Yuma died id cry my eyes out XD shes to sweet to die, kill Deneve!! she has to stop playing "cat" now (seriously what wil finish Deneve off?)

And i loved how Cynthia went after Rigaldo!! It didnt really have much meaning when we first saw it happen but when she explained her relationship with Veronica it was sad :'(

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh No ! If Yuma died id cry my eyes out XD shes to sweet to die, kill Deneve!! she has to stop playing "cat" now (seriously what wil finish Deneve off?)

And i loved how Cynthia went after Rigaldo!! It didnt really have much meaning when we first saw it happen but when she explained her relationship with Veronica it was sad :'(
    huh when dose that happen?

And yeah i love Yuma as well Deneve can go ^^ i good clean Head shot should finish her off lol maybe being ripped in half or like what happened to Flora

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

huh when dose that happen?

And yeah i love Yuma as well Deneve can go ^^ i good clean Head shot should finish her off lol maybe being ripped in half or like what happened to Flora
    I think it was when Beth ripped off her limbs and she tells Yuma how shes fighting for revenge for Veronica and how shes weak willed (i should have said something like this : I liked how Cynthia describes whats been her main drive XD)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was when Beth ripped off her limbs and she tells Yuma how shes fighting for revenge for Veronica and how shes weak willed (i should have said something like this : I liked how Cynthia describes whats been her main drive XD)
    I am going to have to go back and read that.....T.T that is so sad ... poor de limbed Cynthia

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to have to go back and read that.....T.T that is so sad ... poor de limbed Cynthia
    Yup Poor Cynthia, thats the scene where she and Yuma bond more too !! I think Yuma tells her to shut up in that chapter too then heals her !! I think Yma has a ot of potential considering she healed all of Cynthis on her first every Yoki Synch

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup Poor Cynthia, thats the scene where she and Yuma bond more too !! I think Yuma tells her to shut up in that chapter too then heals her !! I think Yma has a ot of potential considering she healed all of Cynthis on her first every Yoki Synch
    yeah and it was something that Cynthia said yuma could not do and she should just leave her.. Yeah Yuma has progressed more then any of the other Ghosts

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah and it was something that Cynthia said yuma could not do and she should just leave her.. Yeah Yuma has progressed more then any of the other Ghosts
    Hooray for Yuma!! XD i jsut want Tabatha to do something !! God even Nike has done more than her XD (although she did clip Hysteria's Wings )

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hooray for Yuma!! XD i jsut want Tabatha to do something !! God even Nike has done more than her XD (although she did clip Hysteria's Wings )
    something Hysteria wanted (she said she was about to cut them off herself )

But yeah Nike is not even a single digit and she preformed better then most of the ghosts lol...and she was willing to die as well....but Hysteria is a woman of her word (an other thing that proves awakened beings are human like...if hysteria was a hungry monster why would she spare nike?)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

something Hysteria wanted (she said she was about to cut them off herself )

But yeah Nike is not even a single digit and she preformed better then most of the ghosts lol...and she was willing to die as well....but Hysteria is a woman of her word (an other thing that proves awakened beings are human like...if hysteria was a hungry monster why would she spare nike?)
    Poor Taby she did something and Hysteria actually wanted her to do it haha

Abyssal Ones are probably the special cases (and some No.2) that dont lose themselves after Awakening, i think even though Hysteria acted a little retarded in her fight with Miria her true personality was probably not to go after those who didnt attack her like Deneve expalined and she was very honourable (not attacking nike after she attcked her) she aslo seemed to be enhoying her chase against miria judging form her facial expressions. But when she chased Deneve and Tabatah after they stole Anastasia and her face fell aprt O.o that was weird XD.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Taby she did something and Hysteria actually wanted her to do it haha

Abyssal Ones are probably the special cases (and some No.2) that dont lose themselves after Awakening, i think even though Hysteria acted a little retarded in her fight with Miria her true personality was probably not to go after those who didnt attack her like Deneve expalined and she was very honourable (not attacking nike after she attcked her) she aslo seemed to be enhoying her chase against miria judging form her facial expressions. But when she chased Deneve and Tabatah after they stole Anastasia and her face fell aprt O.o that was weird XD.
    she was getting ready to eat them lol...she like un hooked her jaw like a snake lol....creepy..just a tad lol

yeah it must have to do with Yoki and power....stronger you are the more of yourself you retain

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast