Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will in your opinion die during this battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cid

    3 18.75%
  • Galk

    4 25.00%
  • Clarice/Miata

    4 25.00%
  • Galatea

    5 31.25%
  • Yuma

    1 6.25%
  • Cynthia

    0 0%
  • Tabitha

    2 12.50%
  • Helen

    2 12.50%
  • Deneve

    0 0%
  • Miria

    6 37.50%
  • Clare

    1 6.25%
  • Raki

    4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: Who do you think will die next?

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    she was getting ready to eat them lol...she like un hooked her jaw like a snake lol....creepy..just a tad lol

    yeah it must have to do with Yoki and power....stronger you are the more of yourself you retain
    Yeah and the fact she was drooling and stuff O.o very creepy, her eys also became bigger too XD (she was very hungry !)

    And most powerful Awkened so far have kept their humantiy

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah and the fact she was drooling and stuff O.o very creepy, her eys also became bigger too XD (she was very hungry !)

    And most powerful Awkened so far have kept their humantiy
    Prissy not so much...tho she was mentally unstable to start with.

    But i think Tabitha is the best bet for the Ghost who will die
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Prissy not so much...tho she was mentally unstable to start with.

    But i think Tabitha is the best bet for the Ghost who will die
    Priscilla wasnt a human to begin with, i think because she was young she couldnt keep hold of her humanity unlike mature warriors!

    And if Tabatha dies ill be upset but if she goes out with a bang ill be glad

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Priscilla wasnt a human to begin with, i think because she was young she couldnt keep hold of her humanity unlike mature warriors!

    And if Tabatha dies ill be upset but if she goes out with a bang ill be glad
    i have no attachment to Tabitha so she can go lol...would give Miria a reminder of what happened with Hilda and remind her that her loved ones can still die despite her strength
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i have no attachment to Tabitha so she can go lol...would give Miria a reminder of what happened with Hilda and remind her that her loved ones can still die despite her strength
    Yeah it will give her a wake up call that she cant save everyone, its like Deneve said "youre a naive idealist" (go Deneve !!)

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah it will give her a wake up call that she cant save everyone, its like Deneve said "youre a naive idealist" (go Deneve !!)
    i loved when Deneve said "so..tell me Miria....do you still have no use for our power?" one of the best lines in the story

    but she is right miria cant save everyone(as hard as Yagi is trying lol)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  7. #37
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Tabitha can't die dammit she's too hawt!

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i loved when Deneve said "so..tell me Miria....do you still have no use for our power?" one of the best lines in the story

    but she is right miria cant save everyone(as hard as Yagi is trying lol)
    Yeah, is they all get away from Priscilla unscathed i wont be very happy ! i ay least want some permanent Damage !! Maybe Helen could get an eye patch again XD

    And that was one of Deneve best lines i think i think what jean said to Clare when she pulled her back from Awakening was one of my fav line

    ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Tabitha can't die dammit she's too hawt!
    While that is true, Yagi needs to make her do something!! I think now that Yuma Cynthia and Tab failed in pulling Cass back they should either:

    a) Go get Galatea to help (maybe theres a yoki manipulating Awakened ?)

    b) Get involved in the fight!! Everyones gonna need all the help they can get XD

    ----

    Also werent there only four Awakened on the end of 133 and only four warriors against Cassandra ? What if the other three have gone to where those three are ??

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah, is they all get away from Priscilla unscathed i wont be very happy ! i ay least want some permanent Damage !! Maybe Helen could get an eye patch again XD

    And that was one of Deneve best lines i think i think what jean said to Clare when she pulled her back from Awakening was one of my fav line

    ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------



    While that is true, Yagi needs to make her do something!! I think now that Yuma Cynthia and Tab failed in pulling Cass back they should either:

    a) Go get Galatea to help (maybe theres a yoki manipulating Awakened ?)

    b) Get involved in the fight!! Everyones gonna need all the help they can get XD

    ----

    Also werent there only four Awakened on the end of 133 and only four warriors against Cassandra ? What if the other three have gone to where those three are ??
    i think so to...unless we just cant see them lol

    but i am hoping for 1 warrior 1 awakened being teams so if thats happening then 3 of the vets are going to tab,cynthia and yuma
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think so to...unless we just cant see them lol

    but i am hoping for 1 warrior 1 awakened being teams so if thats happening then 3 of the vets are going to tab,cynthia and yuma
    I really really want that, i wonder who would go with who though? hmm how about

    Octavia: Clare

    Venus fly trap: Deneve

    Dancing Blade Lady: Helen

    Muscular Chick: Miria

    Plain looking Awakened: Cynthia

    Awakened with earrings: Yuma

    Little Girl Awakened: Tabatha

  14. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I really really want that, i wonder who would go with who though? hmm how about

    Octavia: Claire

    Venus fly trap: Deneve

    Dancing Blade Lady: Helen

    Muscular Chick: Miria

    Plain looking Awakened: Cynthia

    Awakened with earrings: Yuma

    Little Girl Awakened: Tabatha

    Octavia: Miria(leaders)
    Dancing blade: Clare(similar to clares QS and windcutter)
    Fmuscular chick: Deneve
    earings : helen
    plain:cynthia
    little girl: tabitha
    and the fly trap: yuma(as the fly trap seems like she swould be good at defending the weaker ones)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Octavia: Miria(leaders)
    Dancing blade: Clare(similar to clares QS and windcutter)
    Fmuscular chick: Deneve
    earings : helen
    plain:cynthia
    little girl: tabitha
    and the fly trap: yuma(as the fly trap seems like she swould be good at defending the weaker ones)
    Hmm those good too i wonder if well be right? The reason i gave Octavia to Clare was because i think their a little smilair, Octavia looks normal just like Clare but when the Destoryer attacked Octavia she didnt look happy (i bet there's something Dangerous behind Octavias smile XD) I also wanna know why she was called "Wild Horse Octavia" O3O

    And i woud like Venus to be the Galatea of the Group, defending those who cant defend themselves

  17. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm those good too i wonder if well be right? The reason i gave Octavia to Clare was because i think their a little smilair, Octavia looks normal just like Clare but when the Destoryer attacked Octavia she didnt look happy (i bet there's something Dangerous behind Octavias smile XD) I also wanna know why she was called "Wild Horse Octavia" O3O

    And i woud like Venus to be the Galatea of the Group, defending those who cant defend themselves
    i thought her nickname was "bucking horse" octavia...but yeah she reminds me of riful which is why i think she was the n2 from Rifuls generation
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  18. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i thought her nickname was "bucking horse" octavia...but yeah she reminds me of riful which is why i think she was the n2 from Rifuls generation
    Naw i think Octavia was probably part of a Generation after Rifuls, maybe the third or fourth? Because she s quite Young looking meaning she Awakened Early as a Warrior. (probably when Warriors couldnt dontrol thier Yoki enough)

    And i read it was Wild Horse ??

  19. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who do you think will die next?

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Naw i think Octavia was probably part of a Generation after Rifuls, maybe the third or fourth? Because she s quite Young looking meaning she Awakened Early as a Warrior. (probably when Warriors couldnt dontrol thier Yoki enough)

    And i read it was Wild Horse ??
    i sure its just translaton "bucking" and "wild" could be interchangeable (and someone i think she will look like isely but female...all white and with Pegasus wings
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts