Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will in your opinion die during this battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cid

3 18.75%
  • Galk

4 25.00%
  • Clarice/Miata

4 25.00%
  • Galatea

5 31.25%
  • Yuma

1 6.25%
  • Cynthia

0 0%
  • Tabitha

2 12.50%
  • Helen

2 12.50%
  • Deneve

0 0%
  • Miria

6 37.50%
  • Clare

1 6.25%
  • Raki

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will die next?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will die next?

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i sure its just translaton "bucking" and "wild" could be interchangeable (and someone i think she will look like isely but female...all white and with Pegasus wings
    Maybe shell be like a Trojan Horse ?? Im really excited for all if the to be honest I hope Yagi doesent make them fight with just their arms like Isley did with Helen and Deneve, i want to see the Muscular Chick's awakened form because i dont think weve seen a Muscular female Awakened have we ??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Maybe shell be like a Trojan Horse ?? Im really excited for all if the to be honest I hope Yagi doesent make them fight with just their arms like Isley did with Helen and Deneve, i want to see the Muscular Chick's awakened form because i dont think weve seen a Muscular female Awakened have we ??
    not like her we have not......she seems like she would look like a monster(by that i mean like the turtle she wont have any human like part)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

not like her we have not......she seems like she would look like a monster(by that i mean like the turtle she wont have any human like part)
    I think shell be a massive Humanoid thing, because weve already seen her Awakened Arm, and she might be like Roxanne but more muscular?? And i think if any are gonna be a monster it will be the Venus Fly Trap Lady, i mean look at her human form her eyes are empty looking and shes elven eared (like Cass and Ophelia) and she can split in half (and so can her clothes XD)

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think shell be a massive Humanoid thing, because weve already seen her Awakened Arm, and she might be like Roxanne but more muscular?? And i think if any are gonna be a monster it will be the Venus Fly Trap Lady, i mean look at her human form her eyes are empty looking and shes elven eared (like Cass and Ophelia) and she can split in half (and so can her clothes XD)
    man i wish i could get some of there clothes they be durable as hell ahahahah

yeah her eye are messed up she looks stoned. and iur right she is going to be rather odd looking ..doubt she will resemble a human...
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

man i wish i could get some of there clothes they be durable as hell ahahahah

yeah her eye are messed up she looks stoned. and iur right she is going to be rather odd looking ..doubt she will resemble a human...
    I know!! and it makes me think, Can Awakened transform Clothes ? Becasue :

a) where do they get the money to buy them

b) do they make them themselves?

and c) Rosemary Awakened and her Uniform was perfectly intact and when hse transformed it turned dark like her skin and shifted around XD

--

I really hope shes like Cassandra/Rosemary,Agatha a really freakish form with a Humanoid portion somewhere XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know!! and it makes me think, Can Awakened transform Clothes ? Becasue :

a) where do they get the money to buy them

b) do they make them themselves?

and c) Rosemary Awakened and her Uniform was perfectly intact and when hse transformed it turned dark like her skin and shifted around XD

--

I really hope shes like Cassandra/Rosemary,Agatha a really freakish form with a Humanoid portion somewhere XD
    i assumed they stole them off there meals lol XD

but i think warrior uniforms are a bit different (tho alicia , beth and helans uniforms are made with a "black" fabric that morphs with there bodys)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i assumed they stole them off there meals lol XD

but i think warrior uniforms are a bit different (tho alicia , beth and helans uniforms are made with a "black" fabric that morphs with there bodys)
    Haha i can see it now after an Awakened ate someone theyll say "Oh! i think ill have those shoes from you *tries them on* thank you very much." XD

And i think when Ophelia Awakened we saw the fabric on her back rip, annd Awakened can probably shapeshift clothes

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha i can see it now after an Awakened ate someone theyll say "Oh! i think ill have those shoes from you *tries them on* thank you very much." XD

And i think when Ophelia Awakened we saw the fabric on her back rip, annd Awakened can probably shapeshift clothes
    yeah lol......now all i can think about is Awakened beings going clothes shopping hahahahahaha. and think they get a free meal and a free nice shirt...or a neckless..."oh what nice earnings.....i think i will eat her and take them" :3

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah lol......now all i can think about is Awakened beings going clothes shopping hahahahahaha. and think they get a free meal and a free nice shirt...or a neckless..."oh what nice earnings.....i think i will eat her and take them" :3
    Haha, have to admit though Awakened dress very stylishly XD. And it makes you wonder where Riful got her clothes from O.o also Luciela had the best outfit for an Awakened O3O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh guys... this is "Who do you think will die next" thread, not "Awakened dresses".
    If you want to talk so badly create your own thread.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Uh guys... this is "Who do you think will die next" thread, not "Awakened dresses".
    If you want to talk so badly create your own thread.
    Sorry XD i got carried Away XD

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

galatea is next to die. i believe this to be true because of the conversation she had with the other number 3 kinda foreshadows it. also Europa is aiming for her and clarice. though i see galatea taking the deep 6. i also see clarice doing the same. reason is clarice sounds too much like clare. meaning shes just a stand in. i also see miata becoming the next chased after ao.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaidedshard View Post
    galatea is next to die. i believe this to be true because of the conversation she had with the other number 3 kinda foreshadows it. also Europa is aiming for her and clarice. though i see galatea taking the deep 6. i also see clarice doing the same. reason is clarice sounds too much like clare. meaning shes just a stand in. i also see miata becoming the next chased after ao.
    yeah Gala is probably going to bite the dust.
    i doubt(hope) none of the 4 remaining vets die as i like them.

@ Brother
    and i find it funny how we went off topic and then were told to stop and then this thread died for almost a year ROFL , should have let us talk about awakened being clothes shopping LOL.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jullias Ondore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think rakki would die but i don't want anyone to die really they have been through so much as it is....

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jullias Ondore View Post
    I think rakki would die but i don't want anyone to die really they have been through so much as it is....
    yeah no raki has plot armor he is not going anywhere. i had to come to the same conclusion with clare, i would love for Clare to die at the end, but it sadly wont ever happen

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast